The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Emperor Envi´s clothing/pattern factory --All winner's gifted, officially closed--

Comments

• Options
    JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    edited April 2013
    Thank you envira for taking the time you individually respond to everyone, you are so adorable. Thanks Okido1987 for hosting, and thanks everyone for the lovely recolors and patterns. I'm stopping back by this evening to make sure I've rec'd them all (and downloaded several too.) Goodluck!

• Options
    BrightyBrighty Posts: 6,453 Member
    edited April 2013
    tumblr_m4vmbd9wO41qj3ir1.gif
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,823 Member
    edited April 2013
    Another group hug, just because welove my little pony´s!
    Don´t we envi :lol:

mane_6_group_hug_by_mattwheeliebin-d4y1ne0.png
  • Options
    envira_xenvira_x Posts: 4,295 Member
    edited April 2013
    Sweet-oki, I left a question on your page. Just a minor clarification before i send you my list.

(And, no silly! I did NOT judge that quickly. I have spent the past couple days going through entries. :P I just needed to look through the recent ones, and add onto the list.)
  • Options
    sunsetsorbetsunsetsorbet Posts: 3,171 Member
    edited April 2013
    I'm just going to hang out here while envi finalizes her list.

tumblr_ml16zhHw9c1s3oobro1_r1_500.gif

I know she has to factor in those last minute new entries! 8)
    My SimblrMy ShowcaseMy StudioMy Page
    tumblr_inline_ncxfq7fK9U1t2rf78.png
    (no ts3 wishlist, because I own the store)
  • Options
    okido1987okido1987 Posts: 1,898 Member
    edited April 2013
    w.gifi.gifn.gifn.gife.gifr.gifs.gif
    So judging is done! Envira made the difficult choices! She had some ties but these were between the outfits of the same creator which had the same winner (nominee) as result. Do know that Envira really wanted to pick every single one of you as a winner!

For the sponsors I listed who will be gifting who behind the winner. Let's allow 48 hours for the winners/nominees to respond to see what they want to do with their prizes.
    Edit: If they haven't responded by Wednesday morning than feel free to gift the winner/nominee the corresponding amount of sp from their wishlist.
    *drumroll*

For the outfit recolors:
    1st prize (1,000sp)----> Will be gifted by Azara67
    Illusie – tie (green vine & splash of purple) -- nominated self

2nd prize (600 sp) ----> Will be gifted by Becomingjenn
    ADWilson – plum plumage – nominated Lilyparker

3rd prize (300 sp) ----> Will be gifted by Scrapper42
    CathrynBlue – tie (girls’ night out & nightclub chic) -- nominated self

4th prize (175 sp) ----> Will be gifted by Okido1987
    Lopithecus – recolor (dress)= Entry #1 – nominated yz2907

5th prize (100 sp) ----> Will be gifted by Scrapper42
    Lilyparker – (purple maternity outfit) -- nominated Sandysim

6th prize (75 sp) ----> Will be gifted by Okido1987
    werepoet – tie (pink steampunk & Undone Gentleman in Blue/Gray ) nominated self

For the patterns:
    1st prize (1,000sp) ----> Will be gifted by Saschatilo
    Illusie – the purple flower -- nominated self

2nd prize (600 sp) ----> Will be gifted by Okido1987
    Skymyst – pink polka dot pattern -- nominated ivanna420

3rd prize (300 sp) ----> Will be gifted by Becomingjenn
    Bloodviolet – a well-placed stripe -- nominated Erja888

4th prize (175 sp) ----> Will be gifted by Okido1987
    Lilyparker – teal leather -- nominated mashellestevens

5th prize (100 sp) ----> Will be gifted by Scrapper42
    PlayerAnita666 – floral pattern -- nominated self

6th prize (75 sp) ----> Will be gifted by Becomingjenn
    Sunsetsorbet – coral stained glass -- nominated self

Becomingjenn, I will gift the last 25 sp instead of you :D Because I realized that I couldn't get it to fit with the prize :D And I don't want someone to have to choose a 25 sp item because we will be splitting the sponsoring :D I hope you agree with this, you can do something with your extra 25 sp as you wish :P
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Congratz winners, thank you for entering and thanks to all the amazing sponsors!
    Also big thanks to the always amazing Envira!
    Please let us know what you want to do with your prizes, let your nominee know that they can choose what they want to do with the sp!

And for the sponsors please let me know when you gifted someone so that I can add this to the list so we don't get confused :D
  • Options
    yz2907yz2907 Posts: 1,680 Member
    edited April 2013
    okido1987 wrote:
    OKay just a little update:
    The entry lists are completed and checked.

Unfortunately I couldn't accept the Lady Lucky Ball Gown by Rubysim due to upload issues.
    And the Dusk Blue Dress by yz2907 because the download link to the dress was missing and I couldn't find it in her studio.

Don't feel bad. I overslept so I'm guessing the contest is already closed but I am still going to try and get the dress uploaded. It's odd, when I was uploading I got the error but it still showed up on my page as uploaded. Every time I clicked on it I got Liam. Then when I try and re-upload it I get a notification saying that it is already on the exchange. :?:
  • Options
    NOXXINOXXI Posts: 2,728 Member
    edited April 2013
    Congratulations to the winners! :)
  • Options
    BrightyBrighty Posts: 6,453 Member
    edited April 2013
    Hooray for everybody! :mrgreen:

Congrats to the winners, you had very lovely things!
  • Options
    NessiePenguinNessiePenguin Posts: 326 Member
    edited April 2013
    Well done to all the winners, your outfits and patterns were so lovely!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQGB4KAWUSM57qlvyO8t5Nn4n2_u9o-BLiNFmQcF2E8it43cfT

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I left messages for the people on their pages. I left them on the pages of the ones who will get the prize. This could either be the creator or the nominee. Only one I couldn't post because of privacy settings was Erja888
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    It finally uploaded without any issues. I know the contest is over but I still put it in my <a href=http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/255/663881.page#10629105>entry</a&gt; too.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7201983

• Options
    edited April 2013
    yz2907 wrote:
    okido1987 wrote:
    OKay just a little update:
    The entry lists are completed and checked.

Unfortunately I couldn't accept the Lady Lucky Ball Gown by Rubysim due to upload issues.
    And the Dusk Blue Dress by yz2907 because the download link to the dress was missing and I couldn't find it in her studio.

Don't feel bad. I overslept so I'm guessing the contest is already closed but I am still going to try and get the dress uploaded. It's odd, when I was uploading I got the error but it still showed up on my page as uploaded. Every time I clicked on it I got Liam. Then when I try and re-upload it I get a notification saying that it is already on the exchange. :?:

Well you did win something since Lopithecus nominated you :D
    So let us know what you want to do with your prize! I will go and rec your dress anyways :D
  • Options
    becomingjennbecomingjenn Posts: 3,942 Member
    edited April 2013
    YIPPEEE!!!!!!!

Funny thing is, I just sent Lily a sneak Lavender gift before I was informed to come and look here bwahahahaha! :mrgreen:

And as for the "extra 25 pts" hmmm, perhaps they will go to the "get Okido1987" Fund :D :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

BTW, I loved all the creations and Envi, so many hugs, you know we love you right. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Congrats to all the winners!!!

Wow! I did not expect to win! How exciting!! *does happy dance* Thank you so much for choosing my creations!!
    lol a tie between my two dresses? Awwww :)
    Let´s see, as my prize I´d love:

1st prize outfit recoulers gifted by Azara67:
    - Japanese Inspired Clothing Collection (1000sp)
    Because I really love to make asian sims and these hairdo´s and clothes would be something I´d really enjoy :D I´ll have so much fun with that set!!

1st prize pattern gifted by Saschatilo:
    - Through the Spy Glass (850sp)
    - Johan Arch (75sp)
    - Archibald Arch (75sp)
    Because I love building.

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=illusie
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I will be back tomorrow afternoon, will be going to bed since I have to start work at 7.15 am tomorrow morning :(
    I will be back to check who has been gifted and if my giftees left their preferences :D
    In the mean time I asked dear Jenn to keep track when someone has been gifted :D
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    okido1987 wrote:
    I left messages for the people on their pages. I left them on the pages of the ones who will get the prize. This could either be the creator or the nominee. Only one I couldn't post because of privacy settings was Erja888

I´ll post it on Erja´s mypage :)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    okido1987 wrote:
    yz2907 wrote:
    Well you did win something since Lopithecus nominated you :D
    So let us know what you want to do with your prize! I will go and rec your dress anyways :D

That was so nice of her! Thank you for letting me know. :D

Can you send <a href=http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=lopithecus>this person</a> #1 on their wishlist and <a href=http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=alyssaluvscookie>alyssa</a&gt; #2?
  • Options
    CatherynBlueCatherynBlue Posts: 1,550 New Member
    edited April 2013
    :shock: :shock: :shock:
    I won something...?
    :):D:mrgreen: !!

OMG I'M SO HAPPY!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Thank you!! Envi, thank you for choosing me for 3rd place! Oki, thank you for hosting this super fun and very sweet contest for envi! Other contestants, thank you for entering such awesome stuff! Sponsors, thank you for sponsoring this amazing contest! Other winners, congrats!!

I have to leave for school soon so I won't have time right now to say what I'd like from my wishlist. After school is finished I'll say what items I'd like, but if that's too long then just surprise me, I'm totally fine with anything :)

Oh! And envi, thank you so much for sending me that shelf for participating in your party thread! (I know this is probably the wrong thread to say it but I don't really have time to go find the party thread to post my thank-you there :( ). I really do love it, it'll really come in useful since I always find it hard to decorate my little simmie kitchens :lol:

Okay, that's enough from me. See you later guys! <3
  • Options
    BlackZanieBlackZanie Posts: 568 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Congrats to all winners!
  • Options
    sunsetsorbetsunsetsorbet Posts: 3,171 Member
    edited April 2013
    okido1987 wrote:
    6th prize (75 sp) ----> Will be gifted by Becomingjenn
    Sunsetsorbet – coral stained glass -- nominated self

I'll take #3 (NeoRetro Chair) on my wishlist.

Thanks for hosting okido1987! And thank you for Becomingjenn for sponsoring and gifting me! And lastly, thank you Envi for choosing one of my patterns! There were so many great entries, I know it was a hard decision for you. Thank you all so much!
    My SimblrMy ShowcaseMy StudioMy Page
    tumblr_inline_ncxfq7fK9U1t2rf78.png
    (no ts3 wishlist, because I own the store)
  • Options
    dreambluangeldreambluangel Posts: 1,260 Member
    edited April 2013
    Congratulations to all the winners!!!!
  • Options
    scrapper42scrapper42 Posts: 1,881 Member
    edited April 2013
    Congratulations to all the winners!

Due to real life things like my family wants dinner (I don't know why I fed them lunch isn't that enough) :lol: & we need stuff for breakfast tomorrow morning I will do my gifting either later this evening or tomorrow morning. I hope this is ok with the three people that I will be gifting.

This was such a fun lottery! Thanks to everyone that entered & posted notes for Envira. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    edited April 2013
    Congratulations to the winners! :)