The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Emperor Envi´s clothing/pattern factory --All winner's gifted, officially closed--

Comments

• Options
    okido1987okido1987 Posts: 1,898 Member
    edited April 2013
    Rubysim wrote:
    okido1987 wrote:
    So just a little update I'm still waiting for some links :D

- Rubysim a download link for your Lady Lucky ball gown

The dress didn't upload so I uploaded the sim wearing it, I hope this is ok???

Hi ruby,
    If you could try again that would be great because since it's a recolor and pattern contest I would rather not accept sims. Because that way Envi can't fully enjoy any recolor or pattern. I also checked the sim you uploaded and it seems to contain something that's not supposed to be there. A package inside a package which might be CC. So it flagged in Custard. I really hope you manage to get your dress uploaded and otherwise I am really sorry but than I can't accept your entry. If you can't get it to upload than you can still use the picture as part of your pattern entry.
    I hope you understand!
  • Options
    RubysimRubysim Posts: 5,811 Member
    edited April 2013
    Please can you show me the CC check screen and the dress won't upload so I have have drop the dress out of the contest I am sure I have no CC and their is a problem the outfits being uploaded to this website
    Gallery ID - Rubysim
    Pictures of my sims will be on my page :)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Rubysim wrote:
    Please can you show me the CC check screen and the dress won't upload so I have have drop the dress out of the contest I am sure I have no CC and their is a problem the outfits being uploaded to this website

So this is the Custard screenshot:
    The image files (.png) are shown red because I used the save file option.

Zoomedcustard_zps9fc14a64.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    okido1987 wrote:
    Rubysim wrote:

Screenshotcustard_zps3839c483.png

Please can you make the screenshot bigger I need to see the DCBack-up file code
    Gallery ID - Rubysim
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Rubysim wrote:
    okido1987 wrote:
    Rubysim wrote:

Will it not be easier if you scan it yourself?

This is as big as I can get it.
  • Options
    scrapper42scrapper42 Posts: 1,881 Member
    edited April 2013
    Ok try again since my first three posts got an error message.

Take Three. :D

Hi everyone! I just wanted to stop by & see how things were going. Envira you will have a hard decision because all the outfits, recolors & patterns are just beautiful. I know when I was rec'd all of it I also did a lot of downloading so my sims can enjoy a new look too.

I will be around on & off as I go in & out of my game to check on how things are going here. When it is time to gift just let me know who & what I need to gift.

Okido I might be getting errors because the title is long & that can cause errors when some people try & post. Maybe shorten the title just a bit. Once I deleted part of the title to post my reply I didn't get the error message.

Edit above note to Okido
  • Options
    envira_xenvira_x Posts: 4,295 Member
    edited April 2013
    Username: Potterphyle
    Special about Envi/why is she great: Great sense of humor, such a way with words (amazes me, should be a writer), and all around great person!
    Name of outfit: Geometric Print Sweater, with matching skirt
    Download link(s):
    Sweater- http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7156864
    Skirt- http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7156862
    Heels- http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7156863

Oh, my sweet beloved becky. I love you precious girly -- you are so special to me!! ((enormous hugs))

I love the outfit -- the colors or so dreamy and creamy and super-soft pale. It's like strawberries & cream sherbet. Thanks you, my lovely love!! <3<3<3
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Entry form for pattern
    Username: sunset sorbet
    Special about Envi/why is she great: Envi was the first person to ever gift me from the GG forum, after I popped into one of her parties.
    Name of pattern: CoralStainedGlass
    Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7159532

Entry form for clothes
    Username: sunsetsorbet
    Special about Envi/why is she great: Envi's generosity encouraged me to stick around this lovely community
    Name of outfit: Short Summer Caftan
    Download link(s):
    dress: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7159882
    shoes: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7159881
    earrings: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7051998
    sunglasses: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7159880

It means SO much to me that I was able to help you feel welcome here -- thank you for sharing that with me!! ((snuggle hugs)) That is one of the kindest things anyone could say!!

I love this design! The colors are vibrant and pretty. The design really catches my eye -- I like that it looks different from anything that I currently have in game. Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it!!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    scrapper42 wrote:
    Ok try again since my first three posts got an error message.

Take Three. :D

Hi everyone! I just wanted to stop by & see how things were going. Envira you will have a hard decision because all the outfits, recolors & patterns are just beautiful. I know when I was rec'd all of it I also did a lot of downloading so my sims can enjoy a new look too.

I will be around on & off as I go in & out of my game to check on how things are going here. When it is time to gift just let me know who & what I need to gift.

Okido I might be getting errors because the title is long & that can cause errors when some people try & post. Maybe shorten the title just a bit. Once I deleted part of the title to post my reply I didn't get the error message.

Edit above note to Okido

Once I get the winners from dear Envi I will post them here and add who will be gifting which winners.
    I didn't get the errors, but I shortened the title so it might help :D
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Username: CatherynBlue
    Special about Envi/why is she great: She gets involved in things, she sponsors competitions, she throws parties for totally awesome people, and she's really thoughtful :3
    Name of outfit: Nightlub Chic
    Download link(s):
    Horizontal Striped Top
    Dark Pink Leather Skirt
    Dark Stockings
    Strappy Leather Heels

Thanks so much for making this outfit, my blue-beauty!! You are so adorable and cuddly-cute - -thanks for writing such wonderful things about me. You're such a huggable little dolly!

I love this outfit!! I wouldn't normally put that sort of printed top on my simmies -- and it looks FABULOUS! Thanks for helping to expand my horizons!! I love it with the skirt -- the color is perfect! This is such a fun outfit. I want to put one of my Uni gals in this immediately!! <3
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Username: baxter_milo
    Special about Envi/why is she great: She is superdeduper friendly. One of the most loving simmers there is!
    Name of outfit: Spring has Sprung
    Download link(s): http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7163140

You are so precious to my heart, sweet baxy-bear!! I always look forward to all your notes- - I know I can count on you to check in on me. Thank you for that, my dear beloved friend.

This is such a pretty dress! I like that it's all spring-like. The winter has been long and hard -- I can use a HUGE injection of spring. Plus, i adore flowers. Thank you so much, sweet-girl!!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    marvin21 wrote:
    Entry form for clothes
    Username: marvin21
    Special about Envi/why is she great: I've actually never personally talked to Envira but I've seen her around and she seems like a genuinely nice and amazing person. I'd love to get to know her but I'm too shy!
    Name of outfit: Retro Summer
    Download link(s): Retro Summer

Oh my goodness, my sweet new friend -- what a little love you are! Your shyness pulls me right in! I just want to cuddle you up in my arms and hug you forever!!

thanks you so much for creating an excellent outfit, sweetie-pea. ((huge hugs)) I appreciate it so much! The colors are very summer-like, to me. I love blues and white -- very fresh. Thanks so much, lovie!!
  • Options
    potterphylepotterphyle Posts: 3,659 Member
    edited April 2013
    Brighty wrote:
    She had to be reminded to separate the outfits from the individuals who created them because the thought of choosing between her friends upset her so.... :(

Aww, how sweet she is. I have seen awesome recolors on here! I have a clear favorite...I need to edit my entry with a link to that persons wl. ;-)

Edit--have added the link.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ADWilson wrote:
    Username: ADWilson

Special about Envi/why is she great: There are lots of things to list, but I shall spread them out as I have 3 entries to submit :mrgreen:
    From the moment envi and I have crossed paths, I felt like I had met one of the popular kids that EVERYONE adores because she is warm & caring, friendly & sharing to EVERYONE. She makes everyone feel special!

Name of outfit: Plum Plumage

Download link(s):
    Dress
    Shoes

Special about Envi/why is she great: This effervescent, zany, one-of-a-kind (in a good way) gal makes me laugh when she mentions her typo monkeys

Name of outfit: Basic Black + Purple = Stylishly Warm

Download link(s):
    Outfit
    Boots

Special about Envi/why is she great: She is quick to toss on pom poms and support a friend with whatever project they are working on – contest/lottery, celebrations, surprise parties, you-name-it. If you go there you will often see her name and charming comments weaving their way throughout each person’s thread.

Name of outfit: Pleasant Dreams (my teen chose the third outfit)

Download link(s):
    Nightgown

((is misty eyed)) Oh sassy-pants!! I love you SOOOOOO much!! You know how special you are to me! Thank YOU -- for always being there for me, whenever I need support and help. You are one of my agents of awesome-sauce, and i utterly adore you -- from the top of your head to the bottom of your feet, always and forever!! <3<3<3

I --love love love-- all three outfits! They are PERFECT for me, and so up my alley. It's like you climbed into my mind and rooted around, to really figure out the sort of things i like. And yet, I have not recolored these particular outfits in quite the same way as you have for this contest. So, I'm still getting three fabulous outfits, that suit my taste perfectly, in new versions. (And, of course, I cannot overlook Rita -- my gorgeous girl that you created for me. THANK YOU!!!!)

Thanks you, my beloved addy-girl!1 I'm so happy with them!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    sdw4 wrote:
    Entry form for clothes
    Username: Sdw4
    Special about Envi/why is she great: What isn't special about Envi? :D
    In all seriousness, Envi is one of my favourite friends on here because she's always so positive and nice! :D When your down, she cheers you up.. When your angry, she calms you down! She's one of those people who I really look forward to seeing their status updates! :D Envi is also very kind [As I write this, I just noticed she decided to sponsor the wheel of fortune] She throws gifts, here there and everywhere.. And puts a smile on everyone's face! :mrgreen: Yay for Envi! :mrgreen:
    Name of outfit: Dream Catcher Outfit
    Download link(s):
    Dress - http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7170048
    Bracelet - http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7170044
    Shoes - http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7170046
    Earrings - http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7170050

My precious, sweet cuddle-bunny -- thank you so much!! You write the most tender, loving things. I adore you, my beloved nicola! You are a treasure to my heart!! I love your sweet notes -- you;re such a gentle, loving little flower. I could snuggle you all day long!! <3<3

I love your dress!! Red and blue are fabulous! It's so fun and vibrant -- perfect for some of my Uni gals!! Even better because YOU made it -- that makes it even more special for me. Thank you, sweetness. ((gathers you up in my arms and loves on you sweetly)) <3<3<3
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    lopithecus wrote:
    Entry form for clothes
    Username: Lopithecus
    Special about Envi/why is she great: She's a really great, fun, generous, and overall loving person. She never ceases to make me smile and always brightens my days with her messages. Also, let's not forget, fellow Supernatural (TV Show) fans stick together! :wink: 8) :mrgreen:
    Name of outfit: I just named all of them Recolor, I hope this is okay. If not, I'll go back in game and give them a proper name
    Download link(s):
    Dress
    High Heels

Entry form for clothes
    Special about Envi/why is she great: She's a really great, fun, generous, and overall loving person. She never ceases to make me smile and always brightens my days with her messages. Also, let's not forget, fellow Supernatural (TV Show) fans stick together! :wink: 8) :mrgreen:
    Name of outfit: I just named all of them Recolor, I hope this is okay. If not, I'll go back in game and give them a proper name
    Download link(s):
    Shirt
    Jeans
    Sneakers

Entry form for clothes
    Download link(s):
    Shirt
    Jeans
    Sneakers

I hope you like them Envira. :mrgreen:

My beloved lopi-girl!! **leaps into your arms and tackle you, then snuggles you forever** You are a song to my heart, my precious moonbeam!! Thank you for coming to this thread -- and thanks for all your outfits. You are special to me -- I can only hope you know how dear you are to me!! I love you as i would love a little sister. We don't get to chat as often as i would like, but my face lights up whenever i see your sweet little avi. I love you, lopi -- forever and ever!!

The outfits -- They. Are. Marvelous. I love all THREE of them! The coloring is bold and fun and energetic -- and so incredibly enjoyable!!

The dress -- I normally run away from mixed prints, but it looks so incredibly GOOD, the way YOU did it! I want to put this outfit on one of my Uni girls RIGHT NOW!! And i would normally be timid to have such a large pattern on a dress -- but it looks amazing to me!! You are helping me to reconsider some of my own habits. That is awesome!

The jeans & blouse -- I triple-love how you recolored the pattern on the top. I want to sue that ALL OVER! Plus, i would not considered putting a print on that top. But it looks really good, how you did it. HOORAY!

The cool guy -- LOVE this color combination!! You have sch a great eye for color, here. I love the layers -- the colors are so inviting, and also really cool. (And this guy is very handsome, too! Just sayin'!)

Thanks you!!!! I love them, so much!!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Entry form for pattern

Special about Envi/why is she great: She's always so bubbly and cheerful.
    Name of pattern: GoFlamingo
    Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7159605
    Nominating self or someone else (include link to wishlist):

Entry form for clothes

Special about Envi/why is she great: She is this forum's #1 cheerleader!
    Name of outfit: FlamingoMaternity
    Download link(s): http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7177846
    Nominating self or someone else (include link to wishlist):

Awwww, sunset! What more can be said? You are such a lovable little dove!! ((hugest happy hugs))

This is such a cute pattern! And the colors are so fun and summery. And it's adorable as an outfit! She looks like she's having a blast, relaxing at a resort. (Looks perfect -- just in time for Island Paradise.) Thanks so much, sunshine!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Rayshizzie wrote:
    *Entry 1*
    Username: Rayshizzie (you can call me Ray :))
    Special about Envi/why is she great: I honestly don't know Envi..I'm kind of new in the gifting section of the forums but from what you fine folks have been saying, she seems like a lovely person :P
    Name of outfit: Bridesmaid Dress
    Download link(s): http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7178572

*Entry 2*
    Name of outfit: Lavender Sleepwear
    Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7178571

*Entry 3*
    Name of outfit: Spring Is Here! Sleepwear
    Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7178569

Welcome to the forums, sweet-pea! Thanks so much for joining the celebration -- I'm so happy to see you here. Hooray! ((huge hugs))

The bridesmaid dress is really classy -- I love that. The lavender sleepwear is just the sort of thing that I would do. So, great choice! And the flower print on the other sleepwear is really pretty!!

Thanks so much for all the outfits!! :D
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Corwim wrote:
    Entry for clothes

Username: Corwim
    Special about Envi/why is she great: Like others have said already, where to begin?! I first got to know Envi on the mypages and was immediately charmed by her sweet messages, her sharp wit and great sense of humour, her wonderful compassion and her incredible and gigantic heart. And then there was the day we had an all out gift war in which I managed to destroy her wishlist for the first time (to which she retaliated by dropping half the store on my poor little head lol :mrgreen: ), while at the same time sending each other hilarious messages, that was some of the best fun I had in years! :D But what stands out the most is how she has contributed so enormously in making the sims community this incredible welcoming and wonderful place that it is. She always has a kind word for everybody, never fails to put a smile on everyone's faces and is always there for those who are in need of some comfort, support, a hug or shoulder to lean on, even when she's going through some rough times herself. Envi, you are incredible, awesome, fantastic, and I can't imagine anyone more deserving of a topic like this, looooooooove you!!! hug.gif
    Name of outfit: Cherry Berry Vanilla
    Download link(s):
    Top: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7180050
    Skirt: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7180051
    Shoes: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7180049
    Watch: http://tinyurl.com/bq6x4hn

Entry form for clothes

Username: Corwim

Special about Envi/why is she great: Hehe, see post above, now it's time to bury her under a truckload of bear hugs!!! :D But seriously, I hope with all my heart all her troubles in her private life will be over soon, can't imagine anyone more deserving of being a carefree, sunshine receiving, happy funny bunny as Envi!

Name of outfit: Purple Galore

Download link(s):
    Dress: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7180053
    Shoes: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7180052

My darling Cor, you make my heart swell with love and warmth!! I'm all misty-eyed at your tender, sweet words. You KNOW hoe precious you are to me -- I have a Corwim shaped pocket in the center of my heart, and you are the only one who can fill it. I am so thrilled to have you as mine -- my dear, gentle, loving, supportive, adorable, funny, playful friend!! I think of you always!! The times you mentioned -- I remember that so well! Those are some of my very BEST memories here, from these past few months since i became active this past autumn. That gifting war will be held close to my heart, always. Such a riot -- and you were so irresistible, in your playfulness and your adorability!! <3<3<3 I love you, entirely, in all ways!! I would stitch you to my side and take you with me everywhere, if i could. I need another heart, just to hold all my love!! **smooches and snuggles** You will always be my best pet!!!

The first outfit -- I love the colors! I love the flirty off-the-shoulder top. And i never would have thought to put that print on the shirt -- but it looks fabulous!! So fun and carefree! The second outfit -- awwwwww! It's like you tried to encapsulate me in a dress! It's dipped in purple sparklies!! **beams** Thank you, my sweet beloved man!! You're a gem -- and I treasure you more than you can ever know!! You make my heart ring with joy!! **kiss kiss** <3<3<3
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    okido1987 wrote:
    Rubysim wrote:
    okido1987 wrote:
    Rubysim wrote:

Will it not be easier if you scan it yourself?

This is as big as I can get it.

I would not be asking for help if I could do this myself
    Gallery ID - Rubysim
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    illusie wrote:
    Entry form for clothes #1

Username: illusie
    Special about Envi/why is she great: Envi always make me laugh :)
    Name of outfit: Splash of Purple
    Download link(s):
    Dress: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7181000
    Bracelet: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7181004
    Shoes: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7181003

Description: This dress is one of my favorites to recoler. This time I did it in purple, which is Envi´s favourite colour. I used some spashes of blue in it, since that is my favourite colour. This way I wanted to create something we both would love. Something from me for sweet Envi.

Entry form for clothes #2

Special about Envi/why is she great: Envi is really sweet and generous.
    Name of outfit: Green Vine Spring Dress
    Download link(s):
    Dress: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7181005
    Nominating self or someone else (include link to wishlist): illusie - http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=illusie
    Description: Let yourself be captured by these vines! With this dress your sim will be more than ready for spring. I hope Envi will like this dress.

]Entry form for clothes #3

Special about Envi/why is she great: Envi will do anything to help you. She is really sweet.
    Name of outfit: Abstract Purple Swirl Dress
    Download link(s):
    Dress: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7194216
    Nominating self or someone else (include link to wishlist): illusie - http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=illusie
    Description: You can wear this dress everyday or to a party. This fun dress will surely make you happy.

Lusie my lovely-girl!!!!! **i fling myself across the screen and tackle-hug you** I'm sooooooo happy that you came, and that you brought some of your gorgeous work with you! You are such a sweet, helpful, patient, kind little lovebug! You always help me -- I know that whenever I have an issue in CAS, or with a build, I can come running to you! You are always willing to receive me, to help guide me and help me fix the things that go wrong. I can trust you completely -- you never have bad things to say about my silly stuff, but you always show me how to improve things and make them better. More then that, you are sweet to my heart -- a good, close, beloved friend. You're my lovely lusie-girl -- and I utterly adore you!!! <3<3<3

These outfits are GORGEOUS!!! I love them all, so much!!!

splash of purple -- I have been trying to recolor this outfit forever, and I could never get the little jacket right. My recolors were always failures. I love what you did with it!! The print and color of the dress is perfect for me!1 And the jacket looks fantastic!

green vines spring dress -- Oh my goodness! What a transformation!!! I have never even considered using this dress, because i greatly disliked its original color. My eye always passed over it. But this looks AMAZING! And I love the share of green. i always want to add more green to my sims' wardrobe - - but I sometimes struggle to find the right shade. This is beautiful!!!!

Abstract purple swirl dress -- This is a fabulous outfit. I LOVE the pattern on the dress. The coloring is perfect for it!! I love those swirlies!! It looks magnificent!!

Thank you, my darlin' lu!! ((massive warm hugs)) Your work is gorgeous, as always!!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I made two outfits, two alternative styles for the summer time look =)
    Here they are:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7187184

and

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7187182

Sweet nessie, you are astounding! You have done more for this community than i ever could have done. You shower people with homemade gifts nearly every day! I am in awe of your generosity, of your talent, and of your massive heart. THANK YOU for all you do! I cannot believe that you found the time to join this contest, too! I feel very fortunate!!

I love the outfits. They are both really sweet and innocent. They make me feel good inside, when i look at them. Sunshine Girl is warm and playful and cute. Back to BoHo is lovely! So pretty! I love them -- thank you so much, sweetness!!

• Options
    BlackZanieBlackZanie Posts: 568 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Entry form for clothes

Username: BlackZanie
    Special about Envi/why is she great: I'm sadly too young on this forum to have had the opportunity to get to know Envira. But from what I can see on other topics - and read in this one :) - she seems to be a very caring and thoughtful person!
    Name of outfit: Ready for mischief
    Download link(s):
    Coat: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7201402
    Pants: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7201403
    Baskets: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7201404
    Nominating: self http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=BlackZanie
    Picture:
    [img]http://lvlt.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/409/970/014/00/screenshot_original.jpg "height=450""width=600"[/img]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Hello again!!! I am back with my creations for sweet envira!

Entry form for clothes
    Username: Dreambluangel
    Special about Envi/why is she great:Oh there are to many ways to count! Envira, you always bring a smile to my face and you are so sweet and helpful to everyone you encounter!
    Name of outfit:Envi Prep
    Download link(s):Envi Prep Outfit
    Envi Prep Sandals
    Envi Prep Bangles

Entry form for clothes
    Username: Dreambluangel
    Special about Envi/why is she great: Your generosity and kindness towards everyone you meet
    Name of outfit: Purple Envi
    Download link(s): Purple Envi Shoes
    Purple Envi Dress

Oh, sweet angel-girl, you always make me smile!! ((big huge tender hugs)) You are such a gentle, precious joy. Thank you for all your sweetness and your light!! <3<3 I don't get to chat with you nearly as much as i would like, but you just have a way of making my heart go all beaty-beat with your lovable nature. You're utterly-lovely, in all ways!!

prep outfit -- I love the colors scheme that you chose for this outfit. It isn't an outfit I would normally choose for myself, but you made it look really good! I might shy away from this print, but it looks so good here!! Thank you! My horizons are broadening all over!

purple envi -- Awww, she's perfect! Love the black and purple color combo (naturally)!! You used the stripe pattern in a way that i would never have though tot try. I love that you are creating things that are different from what i would think to do. It helps me see things differently!! ((massive hugs))

• Options
    BlackZanieBlackZanie Posts: 568 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Entry form for clothes

Username: BlackZanie
    Special about Envi/why is she great: I'm sadly too young on this forum to have had the opportunity to get to know Envira. But from what I can see on other topics - and read in this one - she seems to be a very caring and thoughtful person !
    Name of outfit: Hide-and-seek
    Download link(s):
    Raincoat: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7201405
    Shorts: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7201407
    Rainboots: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7201408
    Nominating: self http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=BlackZanie
    Picture:
    [img]http://lvlt.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/461/970/014/00/screenshot_original.jpg "height=450""width=600"[/img]