Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[New Repack] Toyota Prius Family Set (+ Other Releases List)

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited April 2014
    How many Twizzies are in the original set? I remember getting it. Then I'm pretty sure i got the next set too. But only 1 shows up in my purchase history. However there are a lot of twizzy cars in the my buy catalog.
  • Options
    chichinghuichichinghui Posts: 267 Member
    edited April 2014
    Okay I am able to download Ford Focus 3 Set.

But it is a little bit more complicated to get.

1. You need to change your Sims 3 page to "Canada"
    2. Then you go to this internal site:

http://igs.thesims3.com/brandedContentDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:37564

Then plus download....and then it will be in your purchase history and you can get this set.

• Options
    chichinghuichichinghui Posts: 267 Member
    edited April 2014
    By the way, you can also use this method to get to the
    Ford Fiesta 2 page or Ford Focus 4 page but you won't be able to download it as it will come as

"System Error!

A system error has occurred. Please try again at a later time."

That's just too bad for us simmer who come into the game too late....
  • Options
    BenkSimmer3005BenkSimmer3005 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited July 2014
    So is there anyway I can get the Toyota Prius Family because whenever i click download it says System Error! :(
  • Options
    Randie_ReignsRandie_Reigns Posts: 59 Member
    Can these items be shared by anyone? It's not available anymore and I just started playing Sims 3.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited March 2019
    Well Sims 3 had advertisers - something that was set up with the former CEO and we got to use sims versions of their products - supplied by them as a form of advertisement in the game for a set amount of time. Once their ad was over they pulled them which was near the end of the games development. We cannot do anything about companies ending their ads and their sims content. We had others too like T-Mobile - Toyota - Dr. Pepper and more. The only way you got to keep them is if you had gotten them off of the original ads and kept the copies. That though is the trouble with using advertisement content in games - they are owned by those companies and are real products. If you notice Sims stuff from EA has weird names not real names like ad stuff does. Plus the deals were set by a former CEO - so nothing anyone at EA can do about it as far as I know. Those were free things so I don't think there's anything we can do. There was a clothing place too but they had ea make them clothing packs that we had to pay for and those we got to keep. I think they can still be bought but they have a price and are not free.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Please don't necropost in old threads. I'm going to go ahead and close off this thread now as it has been inactive since 2014, If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top