Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[New Repack] Toyota Prius Family Set (+ Other Releases List)

Valgon57Valgon57 Posts: 2,040 Member
*All Branded Content are already discontinued

=======================Old News=======================
New Launcher look after today's maintenance and a new set!
No new items! It's a new compilation set containing all previously released Toyota items (16.9 Mb)
Click pic for the link
*Branded Content: Prius

Toyota Sets Release History

Toyota Prius c + City Friendly Pack (July 2012)
Thumbnail_200x200.png
Toyota Prius Plug-in Hybrid (May 2012) *Single item
Thumbnail_200x200.png
Prius V + Sweet Life Pack (February 2012)
Thumbnail_200x200.png
Prius V, Prius Eco and Celebration Pack (January 2011)
Thumbnail_200x200.png
Thumbnail_200x200.png
Thumbnail_200x200.png

Thank you SimGuruKitty for sharing all four 'promo' families!
Thanks to DiS02 for all links :)

Anderson Family
Thompson Family
Smith Family
Haskin Family
Post edited by Valgon57 on

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2013
    Ford Sets Release History

Ford Focus Thrill Seeker Pack (December 2011)
    Thumbnail_200x200.png
    Ford Focus Neon Nights (June 2011)
    Thumbnail_200x200.png
    New Fiesta Urban Streetscape (October 2010)
    Thumbnail_200x200.png
    Fiesta Urban Streetscape (July 2010)
    Thumbnail_200x200.png

Renault Sets Release History

Renault Positive Energy Pack [All Prev Items + New Twizy] (March 2012)
    Thumbnail_200x200.png
    The Renault Zoe Preview [All Prev Items + Renault Zoe] (Jan 2012)
    Thumbnail_200x200.png
    EV Pack + Renault Twizy + Renault Fluence (April 2011)
    Thumbnail_200x200.png
    EV Pack + Renault Twizy (June 2010)
    Thumbnail_200x200.png

Identical Items

Toyota Set _______vs.___ Renault Set
    Wind Reaper _____><____The Legendary Wind Raker
    Ivy Tower ________><____K2 Ivy
    Hellosolaris III ____><____Day Star 3000
    Sippin Succulents ><____Flora Fence
    Caged Bounty ____><____Foliage Folly
    Nature's Blade ___><____Ever Leaves
    Treelight ________><____Leaflight
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited January 2013
    thank you for the link to the new set - and a quick note, make sure your language is set to English > US to be able to download otherwise you'll just get a 404 error
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited January 2013
    This pruis looks like the one I have already downloaded. By the way I rented one of those cars and they really do get great gas miliage. I love the way they drive too. Their very smooth. You can just drive with the battery power and save even more gas but even driving with gas you get great mileage.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Valgon57 wrote:
    (A big repackage of all Toyota Prius sets)
    Click pic for the link
    LauncherSplash_PriusFamily_ver886023.jpg

I like the family in the background thanks to EA I may have to attempt to make them. I wish the store team would release the sims they make for thier sets so we could download them.

I really like that family and the poses their doing. Think about them vacationing on the island in Island Paradise doing those poses in front of the van.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    By the way check out the beach ball in the picture. Hint to upcoming store premium content? :D:wink:

Edit
    Nevermind that's just an umberella. :(
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Valgon57 wrote:
    (A big repackage of all Toyota Prius sets)
    Click pic for the link
    *img
    I like the family in the background thanks to EA I may have to attempt to make them. I wish the store team would release the sims they make for thier sets so we could download them.

I really like that family and the poses their doing. Think about them vacationing on the island in Island Paradise doing those poses in front of the van.
    Yes, the family pics are all great..
    I think about Island paradise teaser too :lol:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Valgon57 wrote:
    Previously we have about 4 separated Toyota sets:
    Toyota Prius C and City Friendly Pack
    Thumbnail_200x200.png
    Toyota Prius Plug-in Hybrid
    Thumbnail_200x200.png
    Prius V and Sweet Life Pack
    Thumbnail_200x200.png
    Prius V, Prius Eco and Celebration Pack
    Thumbnail_200x200.png

The car looks the same. I'm not downloading till I know it's new. I'd much rather them release a Volkswagon Beetle. I'd buy that in a New York Minute.
  • Options
    SimJeff525SimJeff525 Posts: 20 New Member
    edited January 2013
    You can find out if it's new by downloading it and then check your purchase history
  • Options
    stickykissesstickykisses Posts: 2,039 Member
    edited January 2013

The car looks the same. I'm not downloading till I know it's new. I'd much rather them release a Volkswagon Beetle. I'd buy that in a New York Minute.

Just a head's up for the newbies. :-) Download it even if you're not sure, and download it even if you don't want it now. Because many of these items released as freebies, you won't be able to download them later when you do decide you want it.

Once you click the "buy" or "download" or whatever, it'll always be in your purchase history and you'll always have it.

and CLP, have you checked your PH?
  • Options
    SimGuruZephyrSimGuruZephyr Posts: 166 SimGuru (retired)
    edited January 2013
    Hey Guys, no new content just a repack of the recent releases into one button to make it easier on ya'. Hope you continue to enjoy the awesome content.

The landing page is also brand new and quite spiffy. It shows all the different cars and their respective colors. http://store.thesims3.com/prius

The beach ball is not a hint to new content - sorry. It's just from the lovely looking Toyota car creatives:http://www.toyota.com/upcoming-vehicles/prius-family/
    nqC3r.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Hey Guys, no new content just a repack of the recent releases into one button to make it easier on ya'. Hope you continue to enjoy the awesome content.

The landing page is also brand new and quite spiffy. It shows all the different cars and their respective colors. http://store.thesims3.com/prius

The beach ball is not a hint to new content - sorry. It's just from the lovely looking Toyota car creatives:http://www.toyota.com/upcoming-vehicles/prius-family/

Any chance yall can upload that family to the exchange or store?
  • Options
    edited January 2013

Just a head's up for the newbies. :-) Download it even if you're not sure, and download it even if you don't want it now. Because many of these items released as freebies, you won't be able to download them later when you do decide you want it.

Once you click the "buy" or "download" or whatever, it'll always be in your purchase history and you'll always have it.

and CLP, have you checked your PH?

Hi no I haven't in a while. At anyrate I'm so hoping we'll get a Volkswagon Beetle soon. There is one from Fresh Prince but I don't want custom content in my game. :wink:
  • Options
    ToliberaTolibera Posts: 1,366 Member
    edited January 2013
    Hopefully this re-release of the pack comes with fixed Turbines / solar panels. they didn't upgrade properly for a while, as seen here:

upgrade2.png
    upgrade1.png

both of these are supposed to have the upgrade "More Efficient" but it shows up as "Upgrade:" and doesn't count in the handiness skill box.
  • Options
    Branwen333Branwen333 Posts: 222 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Where's the ford stuff or the renault stuff??

I can't find them.
  • Options
    jacqpinksjacqpinks Posts: 2,118 Member
    edited January 2013
    I want to know if the surfboards have ever been a part of any of these sets, someone said there was but I never found them the only one I have seen is the Dr Pepper one :)
    Jacqpinks ♥'s The Sims
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Branwen333 wrote:
    Where's the ford stuff or the renault stuff??

I can't find them.
    They were around for a couple of months but now they're vaulted for undisclosed reasons.. Unfortunately promotional items only up for short period.
    jacqpinks wrote:
    I want to know if the surfboards have ever been a part of any of these sets, someone said there was but I never found them the only one I have seen is the Dr Pepper one :)
    Yes it's a wall decor from Sweet Life Pack. It's still in this Prius Family bundle.
    Slick Surfboard Sculpture
    Thumbnail_128x128.png
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited January 2013
    The newest Prious set features this years 4 new Priuos, just slightly different than last years - but they also added some more stuff to the pack including 2 more stereos, another new guitar, and a big flatscreen. It is on the Brandied Content Page, so besides the ones you have you will fine 4 new Priuos added to your cars. I downloaded and installed this earlier tonight. They might have upgraded the eco stuff too as my sims immediately got mood booosts when I added a new prius and the eco satuff to their household as well as a discount on their bills. It all works got and has a higher fun value than game versions of that stuff.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    edited January 2013
    Writin_Reg wrote:
    The newest Prious set features this years 4 new Priuos, just slightly different than last years - but they also added some more stuff to the pack including 2 more stereos, another new guitar, and a big flatscreen. It is on the Brandied Content Page, so besides the ones you have you will fine 4 new Priuos added to your cars. I downloaded and installed this earlier tonight. They might have upgraded the eco stuff too as my sims immediately got mood booosts when I added a new prius and the eco satuff to their household as well as a discount on their bills. It all works got and has a higher fun value than game versions of that stuff.
    City Friendly Pack (bundled with Prius c) has those 2 stereos, guitar, and tv.
    It's released on July 2012.
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited January 2013
    Thanks for posting the info! :D

I have the prius stuff, it's great! I love the wind turbines and the solar panels. :wink:

I really hope they re-release the ford stuff because I'd really like the skydiving venue.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Well I had that and had the first guitar, laptop,another stereo etc, etc and the prius cars for 2012 - the one with the siluoet of the city and the palm tree - but did not this second guitar, the two of these stereos, this tv - until today. I downloaded the otherone back in October according to my purchase history and I just went and checked and this one added those 4 cars which look like the first 4 a lot and these new items. But when I downloaded the previous set I also downloaded the Twizzy and Renault new sets so i now have like 4 sets of the eco stuff. But weird I did not get the second guitar, these two stereos or that flatscreen when I obvious show I have the the other set. Well I guess it doesn't matter I have them now and they are free so no reason to carry on about it. hehehe

So far I have downloaded every car set EA has ever offered including the Dr, Pepper ones. Weird I would just get half of the extras but all of the cars. About the only difference in the cars is one says for 2012 and this one says for 2013.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!

• Options
    edited January 2013
    Cinderellamouse yes that is the Adventure set - but if you get it, do not give your sim the remote control as they create havoc with the thing - especially if you have a rebellious teen in the household. I learned the hard way.

In dreams - I LIVE!

• Options
    edited January 2013
    Writin_Reg wrote:
    Cinderellamouse yes that is the Adventure set - but if you get it, do not give your sim the remote control as they create havoc with the thing - especially if you have a rebellious teen in the household. I learned the hard way.

It sounds like fun! :D What can it do?

I did get the set off another site (which I highly disapproved of because they were circulating store stuff too! I only got it because it was a free pack.) but it wouldn't install... no surprise there! :roll: I felt pretty guilty even though it was a free pack (sorry gurus!) :oops: I really wish they'd re-release it!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Writin_Reg wrote:

One click will turn every lights in your sims house into random colors for a couple of hours.. That's the only effect I know.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Valgon57 wrote:
    Writin_Reg wrote:

One click will turn every lights in your sims house into random colors for a couple of hours.. That's the only effect I know.

That sounds quite fun! :D
  • Options
    SimsFan619SimsFan619 Posts: 1,320
    edited January 2013
    Thanks Valgon57 for the link! :D
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top