Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hollowness' Steampunk/Victorian Themed Creations

Comments

• Options
    HollownessDevourHollownessDevour Posts: 8,011 Member
    edited September 2013
  • Options
    kuroi_nekomatakuroi_nekomata Posts: 817 Member
    edited September 2013
    great house and unique characters. :thumbup: Recommended. ;)
  • Options
    jennytrujennytru Posts: 1,045 Member
    edited September 2013
    I love your whimsical house! The windows you used are adorable!
    Moonstone.jpg

• Options
    edited September 2013
    I have been trying to get you these for over a month X / Well 4 outfits a casual and a formals for him and a for her. Basically Sen's wardrobe and a my mad hatter's wardrobe.

Steampunk Victorian and even a little whimsical.

my site link (descriptions and such): http://clockworkcouture.hollownessdevour.info/2013/08/08/steampunk-victorian-collection/

Clothing Steampunk-Victorian Collection:
    click pics for links

large.jpglarge.jpglarge.jpglarge.jpglarge.jpg

large.jpglarge.jpglarge.jpglarge.jpglarge.jpglarge.jpglarge.jpg

large.jpglarge.jpglarge.jpglarge.jpg

large.jpglarge.jpglarge.jpglarge.jpg
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited September 2013
    Beautiful clothing! :D So classy and so stylish! Love them! Recommended all. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,619 Member
    edited September 2013
    The 4 outfits containing the various items of clothing in them look great. :) Great shades of colours and patterns you have used. Great clothes, both as separate items and combined as outfits.
  • Options
    SALTPASTILLENSALTPASTILLEN Posts: 2,639 Member
    edited September 2013
    I love your recolors :)
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2013
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Update info on my in progress 50x50 lot. about 16 fire places.

In Progress:

Clockwork Legacy Manor
    *I may do 2 versions one pre-Midnight Hollow/Pre-ITTF and one after both are out. Since there will be probably may who do not get this world nor EP or may want to add what they want in their own way. So expect 2 versions on this Build at least. It is actually almost done besides the extra space I have for ITTF reserve (tech-lab) and fine tuning decor and recolors :)

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

Current Room list:

1st Floor:
    Grand Entrance (enough room for Seasons holiday decor/items/parties)
    Mud room (storage for bikes, broom racks and Llama)
    Kitchen (adjoined to: )
    Dinning room
    Power room
    Music room (adjoined to: )
    Gentlemen's room (with bar)
    Gallery (to display art, sculptures, gems, relics, etc)
    Three Level Library
    Conservatory (with 4 swift grow stations)
    Sauna (with sauna and massage table)
    Dance studio (ballet bars and stiff as a board dance floor)
    Spa (Asian themed hot tub room)
    Outdoor pool (Asian themed, with WA martial arts items)

2nd Floor:
    One master bedroom (with full bathroom and walk in closet)
    One large bedroom
    Two medium bedrooms
    A common bathroom
    Tea room (adjoined to: )
    Solarium living room
    Hookah Room (bubble blower)
    Artist's Painting Studio
    Indoor Avery
    Reptile room
    Billiard room

3rd Floor
    One master bedroom (with full bathroom and walk in closet)
    One large bedroom
    Two medium bedrooms
    A common bathroom
    Laundry room (adjoined to: )
    Butler's room (adjoined to: )
    Nursery (adjoined to: )
    Family room
    Collector/Excavators room (relic/WA display room. adjoined to: )
    Travelers Study/Office(relic/WA display room. adjoined to: )
    Safe (walk in closet for treasures)
    2 rooms I am refining not sure, observatory and play room for kids.

4th Floor:
    A small attic (for storage/ambiance)

Sub Level 1:
    Underground Garden (with 4 swift grow stations)
    Alchemy room
    Wine cellar (access to first floor wine closet and preserves closet, near dinning room)
    Nectary
    Inventor/Sculptures crafting room
    Science lab
    Marine life Storage
    Storage for Minner (and marked drill spots that ensure no routing issues once drilled)
    Mechanics/Inventors Lab (for inventor use items like the time machine, and eventually Plumbot and technology room)
    one hidden room for storage or if another room is needed for items.

Sub Level 2:
    4 square space in case more room is needed/for expansion.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Clockwork Legacy Manor is a very detailed build with many great facilities/rooms and areas! :) It is great to read the list of what is on the various levels of the home. Also it is good to know the size o fthe lot. It is a great idea to do 2 versions of the house. These pictures of your manor look very nice! Nice shades of colour. The vase s of flowers on the dining table look nice .
    I will look forward to seeing it when you have finished and uploaded it! :)
  • Options
    BambooEaterrrBambooEaterrr Posts: 2,831 Member
    edited September 2013
    Your whimsical house is so cute! And that Tea Party really made me laugh lol :lol:

I love how you brightened up the living room, it's much easier to see the furniture now and it feels more cozy :D

Every time you upload something or shows pics of something, my draw just drops! You're such a talented creator, it always looks flawless and different from anything else you've made, despite being the same theme :D
  • Options
    christinebremnerchristinebremner Posts: 3,513 Member
    edited September 2013
    Hi HD :D

Ohhh Whimsical House is lovely! You have done a great job with colors and love the pic of yours sims. :D The progress on Clockwork Manor is looking great I can't wait to see the end results! :D
    FEvr1sR.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2013

This legacy house is gonna be... my legacy :lol: I may only do 1 other big build since it is quite an ordeal and I have love each room/area or I don't follow through.

:D I am going to have this up this weekend or early next week I hope :D
  • Options
    SamiKatSamiKat Posts: 3,786 Member
    edited September 2013
    Wait, whoa. . . The legacy house has NINE bedrooms if you count the butler's room? Did I get that right? :shock:

I am deeply in love with this build and have been waiting for its availability. I'm off to rec & dl now! :!:

EDIT:
    Doh! Darn. On second reading, I see that it's not available yet. Oh well, no need to rush perfection, HD. After all, this is a "legacy." I'll promise to be patient. :lol:
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    samiam662 wrote:
    Wait, whoa. . . The legacy house has NINE bedrooms if you count the butler's room? Did I get that right? :shock:

I am deeply in love with this build and have been waiting for its availability. I'm off to rec & dl now! :!:

EDIT:
    Doh! Darn. On second reading, I see that it's not available yet. Oh well, no need to rush perfection, HD. After all, this is a "legacy." I'll promise to be patient. :lol:

End of this weekend or early next week. :D

10 bedrooms if you count the butler's room and the nursery ;D And if you move the play pen to the adjoining family room (yes there is room, even for 2 play pens if needed) and move the rocking horse you can fit 3 cribs in the nursery and still move decently around if you have triplets or just 3 infants/toddlers :) (I tested with 3 toddlers, 3 adults + 1 butler, it was great the children never left the nursery and family room unless I wanted them too and with the butler and occasional help from the other adults I didn't even have to try to take care of the kids).

Bedrooms are between 2 levels but same wing so everyone at night when sleeping should be in the same area. I did occasionally lose track of the butlers in this build but once was a glitch and they actually disappeared after returning home from Uni :lol: The butler attended the children over everything else at least then there was 3 kids so I had to hire a maid for other cleaning :P
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Pretty, pretty, pretty! :D Love the dining room, kitchen and the living room. Great choice of patterns and colours. Everything goes so well together. :D
  • Options
    AllyoftheRainAllyoftheRain Posts: 769 Member
    edited September 2013
    Wow, your builds are so incredible! I love the whole look of the Steampunk/Victorian genre. And Clockwork Legacy Mansion looks A-MAZ-ING.
    2v32551.jpg
  • Options
    LittleLeotaLittleLeota Posts: 680 Member
    edited September 2013
    I love the look of Legacy Manor. I love dark woods with deep green accents. I'm looking forward to seeing it on the exchange. :thumbup:
  • Options
    vms487vms487 Posts: 310 New Member
    edited September 2013
    Looks awesome!!!
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Clockwork Manor
    roof_up_original.jpg
    Theme: Victorian, Steampunk, Asian Culture, Art Nouveau
    Type: Residential
    Lot Size: 50 x 50
    Unfurnished: Approx. $570,000
    Furnished: Approx. $1,400,000
    For Recommended Traits: Adventurous, Artistic, Ambitious, Angler, Animal Lover (including Cat and Dog Person), Athletic, Avant Garde, Bookworm, Brooding, Charismatic, Disciplined, Eccentric, Family-Oriented, Gatherer, Genius, Green Thumb, Handy, Loves To Swim, Natural Cook, Proper, Snob, Vegetarian, Virtuoso

l0wd_large.jpgl0wu_large.jpgl1wd_large.jpgl1wu_large.jpgl2wd_large.jpgl2wu_large.jpg

Site link for full gallery and details (A LOT of pictures you have to see the exchange 9 images does nothing for this build): http://clockworkarchitecture.hollownessdevoured.com/2013/09/23/clockwork-manor/

Note after Midnight Hollow and Into the Future are released I will do another version :)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Clockwork Manor is so very grand, detailed and very much a legacy home for generations of sims to enjoy living in :) It looks so very great the exterior, interior and outdoor areas! Great designing, building and furnishing of it!Very elegant furnishing of the manor! The shades of colours and the patterns you have used looks so vey nice! Very nice shades of colours that you have used throughout each and every room, but especially the way you have used them in the bedrooms looks very great and rich. It is great looking at all the pictures of the manor and see all the work, detail and attention that you have put into the rooms and areas, deciding what shade of colour you will use and what type/how to place the various items in the rooms. All of it looks great! It will be great for our sims when they go and explore all the areas themselves. Great layout of the manor, with the different levels and what rooms/areas are in each level. Many facilities for the sims to use as they live there. So many rooms each with so many details in them, all looking very luxurious with much richness and finery. It is such a well done blend of steampunk, Victorian and art nouveau themes , to create a manor that sims family will very muck enjoy living in! :)
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Clockwork manor looks fantastic! :D I especially love the interiors! So grand and luxurious. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    SamiKatSamiKat Posts: 3,786 Member
    edited September 2013
    I am going to put Clockwork Manor on the best large lot in Moonlight Hollow, fill it with my favorite quirky steampunk/supernatural sims and play it very, very thoroughly! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Thanks guys a lot of love went into this and 2 play tests, 1 was 3 full (28days) seasons long with three toddlers. When I was mostly done besides like 4-5 rooms.
  • Options
    luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,788 Member
    edited September 2013

Wow Clockwork Manor is amazing and so much work has gone into making it perfect, its a stunning home, Recd as soon as I saw it on the exchange :)
    Hill