Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*Laptop* Graphics Card Information Zone [CALLING LAPTOP SIMMERS FOR A SURVEY + LAPTOP HELP HERE]

Comments

• Options
    smashjamsmashjam Posts: 31
    edited May 2013
    Hey Summermistx3 :)
    I read through your checklist (amazing btw) and maybe I’ve got one? haha I may be worse at this than I think
    You’re America and I’m Australia so I’m not sure if this link will work, but I thought I should add it anyway.
    http://www.dell.com/au/p/inspiron-15r-se-7520/pd#RatingsAndReviews

It’s a Inspiron 15R Special Edition laptop.

Processor: 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-3632QM processor (6M Cache, up to 3.2 GHz)
    Memory: 8GB 2 DIMM (4GB x2) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Video Card: AMD Radeon™ HD 7730M DDR3 2GB
    Hard Drive: Up to 1000GB5 SATA hard drive (5400RPM)
    Chipset: Mobile Intel® 7 Series Express Chipset (HM77) …..what’s a chipset? Does it effect the running of games?

Thanks! :)
  • Options
    summermistx3summermistx3 Posts: 1,537 Member
    edited May 2013
    smashjam wrote:
    Hey Summermistx3 :)
    I read through your checklist (amazing btw) and maybe I’ve got one? haha I may be worse at this than I think
    You’re America and I’m Australia so I’m not sure if this link will work, but I thought I should add it anyway.
    http://www.dell.com/au/p/inspiron-15r-se-7520/pd#RatingsAndReviews

It’s a Inspiron 15R Special Edition laptop.

Processor: 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-3632QM processor (6M Cache, up to 3.2 GHz)
    Memory: 8GB 2 DIMM (4GB x2) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Video Card: AMD Radeon™ HD 7730M DDR3 2GB
    Hard Drive: Up to 1000GB5 SATA hard drive (5400RPM)
    Chipset: Mobile Intel® 7 Series Express Chipset (HM77) …..what’s a chipset? Does it effect the running of games?

Thanks! :)
    I'm glad the checklist is helpful! The link works fine for me, that laptop is nice for medium-high settings with all expansion packs installed. I'm not really able to find anything better without having to go over $1,000, and without it being Alienware. I actually came across this laptop. It comes with a Nvidia 650M (playable with all high settings) & Windows 7 (you won't have to deal with the new Windows 8). The cost would be 909.74 AUD + 103.57 AUD for shipping (4-6 Business Days Delivery) = 1013.33 AUD. That's cheaper than what Alienware has to offer for similar specs.
    Everything else on the laptop looks great! You won't go wrong if you decide on it!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Great! I think I will get it :)
    Other than sims there’s probably only two or three other games I’d play on it which I don’t think are very intense in requirements (compared to sims haha) But they could just be too old to work on a modern computer anyway.
    There’s still room for other things? :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    smashjam wrote:
    Great! I think I will get it :)
    Other than sims there’s probably only two or three other games I’d play on it which I don’t think are very intense in requirements (compared to sims haha) But they could just be too old to work on a modern computer anyway.
    There’s still room for other things? :)
    I hope you enjoy that laptop! You're more than welcome to come back to post pictures & let us know how well you like it!
    Lol yeah, I personally don't believe there's any PC games out there more intense than sims.
    Oh, what do you mean room for other things?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Just those other games, that’s all :)
    They don’t have to go on the laptop, but it would be nice to have them on one computer.
    I have Need For Speed MW (it doesn’t work on any computer in the house anymore),
    Age Of Empires Gold Edition (it works on our old dinosaur lol) and Conflict Dessert Storm which works when it wants to haha
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thank you so much for the links sweetie! ^^ Yeah I'll be ordering from DK and I had considered using an international company to order it from, since yes - the prices here are so ridiculously high! Prices on everything actually lol. Anyway, I dropped that idea: with toll and taxes and other unpredictable things to add to the price, it'll really quickly become way too expensive for me.. And if something happens during shipping, it's my responsibility and I'll sit there with no computer or a damaged one -.-
    1st link - I saw that site whilst searching, but unfortunately it gets too expensive for me (they've got to be kdding with wanting people to pay 100$ or so for just the OS O.O)..
    2nd link looks really good, I've found a couple of laptops that look good :)
    The other day I found this laptop: http://www.sharkgaming.dk/msi-gt70-0nd-1074ne.html
    I think it looks absolutely perfect, even the chassis (metal, not plastic :D). I just have never ever heard about that processor before? Intel Chief River i7? Reminds me of westerns :lol: I think there's a very good chance it's got the extra harddrive slot, since msi's often have two. And I remember reading something of that sort somewhere in a review... I'll just ask the store to figure that out :) Anyways, have you heard of that processor before?? :shock:
    Oh my dear goodness, Bumboo! You've done it! You've actually found a wonderful laptop within your budget. Everything looks great and I wouldn't be worried about the funky processor name lol, they just threw it in there or they're just trollin'. And yes, I'm sure it should have a second hard drive, I've read other GT70 models with it. The site is also very appealing. I think I'll add it to my recommendation list. If you get questionable, or find anything wrong with it after purchase, be sure to have that GT70 owners lounge bookmark'd! :)
    smashjam wrote:
    Just those other games, that’s all :)
    They don’t have to go on the laptop, but it would be nice to have them on one computer.
    I have Need For Speed MW (it doesn’t work on any computer in the house anymore),
    Age Of Empires Gold Edition (it works on our old dinosaur lol) and Conflict Dessert Storm which works when it wants to haha
    Lol, that laptop comes with 1TB of space, I'll be damned if those games don't have room! As for those games working on the modern laptop, good luck! I don't think you want to downsize to the ol' white box computers just to play them!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thank you, I'll definitely consider that laptop! Also, I actually saw this laptop the other day:

http://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/Acer_Aspire_V3-571G_Windows_8_Core_i7_Laptop_-_Black_NX.RZNEK.004/version.asp

What do you think?
    And I've never purchased from these sites before, are they safe and reliable?

Also the main reason I want good gameplay is on my computer just now, seasons or pets doesn't work. And it's just so laggy and horrible! So I'm reeeally looking forward to this :-)
    That's a nice laptop as well. The only difference between the two are that the 645M is slightly better than the 640M, the MSI just comes with 250GB more hard drive and has .1GHz faster processor. The Acer, however, has 4.5 hours of battery life while the MSI has 3-4 hours. The difference for all that is only £10. I don't think you'll go wrong with deciding on either. As for safe and reliable, I would read customer reviews: Laptopsdirect & Saveonlaptops. I can confirm someone promptly received their laptop from Saveonlaptops, I'm not sure if I've had someone order from Laptopsdirect. Keep me posted!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    YEW! Just ordered it! :mrgreen:
    Now we wait… mwahaha :twisted:

Your ability to help is impeccable! I cannot thank you enough, so…
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Will have to do ;)
    I’ll let you know when I get it :D

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Hey there! $700 is quite reasonable. If you haven't viewed my laptop checklist, feel free to.
    1st link: The AMD Radeon HD 7640G is a discrete graphics card, not far off from integrated, avoid graphics cards like this at all cost.
    2nd link: Intel HD Graphics 4000 is one of the worst cards you can play on. Avoid it like a plague.
    3rd link: AMD Radeon HD 7520G; avoid discreet cards!
    Suggestions:
    Laptop 1
    Laptop 2
    The 730M will play on all high settings with all expansion packs installed. The only differences are the screen size, memory, resolution, and hard drive. If you decide to go with the $629.99, you'll need to buy another 4GB memory stick for a total of 8GB (it costs around $25-$30).
    ShanaJada wrote:
    Hi!
    I've been looking for a laptops for a while, and I think I've found one that's quite alright... it's a <a href="http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/laptops-netbooks/laptops/refurbished-laptops/hp-envy-m6-1178sa-refurbished-15-6-laptop-black-19572011-pdt.html&quot; target="_blank">HP-ENVY m6-1178</a>, the specs are:

Intel® Core™ i5-3210M (2.5 GHz (up to 3.1 GHz with TurboBoost), 3 MB L3 Cache)
    8GB RAM
    1TB Hard Drive
    2GB dedicated AMD Radeon HD 7670M

I just wanted a final opinion on whether this laptop is good enough to play Sims on Medium-High settings, with only little/no lag. I've been playing with an Intel GMA 3100 which I've been able to put up with so far, but I'm losing my patience with the constant crashes and long waits for objects to render properly :lol:

Many thanks! :)
    Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. The AMD Radeon HD 7670M will be able to play on medium-high settings, but I would recommend a laptop with a more powerful graphics card as Sims 4 is right around the corner, I want you to be well prepared. Do you happen to be able to extend your budget to at least £550-600?
    smashjam wrote:
    YEW! Just ordered it! :mrgreen:
    Now we wait… mwahaha :twisted:

Your ability to help is impeccable! I cannot thank you enough, so…
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Will have to do ;)
    I’ll let you know when I get it :D

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D
    Awwh, you're very, very, VERY welcome! I hope the transaction goes through smoothly! :D
  • Options
    xocutiepiexoxocutiepiexo Posts: 228
    edited May 2013
    Thank you, I'll definitely consider that laptop! Also, I actually saw this laptop the other day:

http://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/Acer_Aspire_V3-571G_Windows_8_Core_i7_Laptop_-_Black_NX.RZNEK.004/version.asp

What do you think?
    And I've never purchased from these sites before, are they safe and reliable?

Also the main reason I want good gameplay is on my computer just now, seasons or pets doesn't work. And it's just so laggy and horrible! So I'm reeeally looking forward to this :-)
    That's a nice laptop as well. The only difference between the two are that the 645M is slightly better than the 640M, the MSI just comes with 250GB more hard drive and has .1GHz faster processor. The Acer, however, has 4.5 hours of battery life while the MSI has 3-4 hours. The difference for all that is only £10. I don't think you'll go wrong with deciding on either. As for safe and reliable, I would read customer reviews: Laptopsdirect & Saveonlaptops. I can confirm someone promptly received their laptop from Saveonlaptops, I'm not sure if I've had someone order from Laptopsdirect. Keep me posted!

Aw thank you! It looks like save on laptops is more reliable and gets better reviews. So I'll have a look around there! I've still got about a week or something until I will actually get the bond money for my laptop, so I've still got time to search!

I'll let you know if I see anything and let you know?
    Sorry for any hassle, I really appreciate your help! :)

P.s. sorry for the multiple times i edited this, I had put a link to a laptop I saw but then realised myself it wasn't good enough!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    ShanaJadaShanaJada Posts: 55 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. The AMD Radeon HD 7670M will be able to play on medium-high settings, but I would recommend a laptop with a more powerful graphics card as Sims 4 is right around the corner, I want you to be well prepared. Do you happen to be able to extend your budget to at least £550-600?

Oh, that's good then! :) I doubt I'm going to make the transition from Sims 3 to sims 4 but if I was I probably wouldn't install it on a laptop so I'm not that fussed about the graphics card but thank you anyways ! :D

But if i was going to opt for a more powerful graphics card, which would be the best one to look for? I would probably end up getting my uncle to build me a computer if I was thinking about Sims 4. Thanks once again :)
  • Options
    BambooEaterrrBambooEaterrr Posts: 2,831 Member
    edited May 2013
    Oh my dear goodness, Bumboo! You've done it! You've actually found a wonderful laptop within your budget. Everything looks great and I wouldn't be worried about the funky processor name lol, they just threw it in there or they're just trollin'. And yes, I'm sure it should have a second hard drive, I've read other GT70 models with it. The site is also very appealing. I think I'll add it to my recommendation list. If you get questionable, or find anything wrong with it after purchase, be sure to have that GT70 owners lounge bookmark'd! :)

Woohoo!! :mrgreen: (Lol sims has so ruined that word for me XD)
    I'm so happy the processor isn't an issue and that you've read that about the GT70's too :D I was a little worried, since I'm absolutely in love with this laptop LOL, it's just too perfect :mrgreen::lol: Yeah it do look very nice - some people have had issues with their computers from there though, I think it was their own computers/the customizable ones (all desktops) and they almost all said the service was great, so.. :P I'll bookmark it right now! ;)

Thank you so much for all your help sweetie!!! *BIG cuddly panda hugs* ^^ :D

• Options
    mariehipmariehip Posts: 119
    edited May 2013
    Ok so I found a laptop from sager for like $1,205.
    The problem is I only have $1,000. Here is the specs.
    -Intel core i7 - 3630QM 2.4ghz turbo boost up to 3.5ghz.
    -nvidia geforce gtx670m 2gb dedicated graphics card
    -8gb ram

Ok the only problem is that it has a option for no ms windows just drivers and utility software only but in the specifications it says windows 7. So does that mean I just get regular windows 7 or no windows 7? Because if I add windows 7 home premium 64bit then the price will be $1, 085. Money I dont have. Oh im a 14 year old girl btw. Im buying this myself. Lol. Another question would I be able to play island paradise?

Games I would be installing. Sims 3 ambitions, seasons, university, and island paradise,

Can I play all settings high?

IF I CANT AFFORD THAT ONE THERE IS ANOTHER LAPTOP FROM ACER WITH A GRAPHICS CARD OF NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 650M! CAN I PLAY ALL HIGH SETTING WITH THAT ONE? THANKS.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Aw thank you! It looks like save on laptops is more reliable and gets better reviews. So I'll have a look around there! I've still got about a week or something until I will actually get the bond money for my laptop, so I've still got time to search!

P.s. sorry for the multiple times i edited this, I had put a link to a laptop I saw but then realised myself it wasn't good enough!
    There is no hassle! I'm really happy if you're getting any help out of me! And silly goober, you don't have to apologize for editing your post multiple times! And yes, drop by anytime when you find something! :)
    ShanaJada wrote:
    Oh, that's good then! :) I doubt I'm going to make the transition from Sims 3 to sims 4 but if I was I probably wouldn't install it on a laptop so I'm not that fussed about the graphics card but thank you anyways ! :D

But if i was going to opt for a more powerful graphics card, which would be the best one to look for? I would probably end up getting my uncle to build me a computer if I was thinking about Sims 4. Thanks once again :)
    Oh that's smart! Yes, you should definitely get your uncle to build you a computer, it'll be so much cheaper and depending on the graphics card you choose, you'll be able to play Sims 4 on all high settings.
    If you were to opt for a more powerful graphics card, I would suggest 640M/645M, which would be around £100 or so more.
    I hope you have a smooth transaction and enjoy your new laptop, feel free to stop by and post pictures when you receive it!

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Woohoo!! :mrgreen: (Lol sims has so ruined that word for me XD)
    I'm so happy the processor isn't an issue and that you've read that about the GT70's too :D I was a little worried, since I'm absolutely in love with this laptop LOL, it's just too perfect :mrgreen::lol: Yeah it do look very nice - some people have had issues with their computers from there though, I think it was their own computers/the customizable ones (all desktops) and they almost all said the service was great, so.. :P I'll bookmark it right now! ;)

Thank you so much for all your help sweetie!!! *BIG cuddly panda hugs* ^^ :D

Really? Has it? That's adorable!
    You're very welcome sweet Bumboo!! I hope your transaction for that laptop goes through smoothly and that you enjoy simming your panda brains out with it :D *GLOMP GLOMP*
    Oh! And I'm not letting you off the hook, you must come by and post your purdy pictures soon after you get it! SHARE DA PURDINESS WITH US, K? :thumbup:
    mariehip wrote:
    Ok so I found a laptop from sager for like $1,205.
    The problem is I only have $1,000. Here is the specs.
    -Intel core i7 - 3630QM 2.4ghz turbo boost up to 3.5ghz.
    -nvidia geforce gtx670m 2gb dedicated graphics card
    -8gb ram

Ok the only problem is that it has a option for no ms windows just drivers and utility software only but in the specifications it says windows 7. So does that mean I just get regular windows 7 or no windows 7? Because if I add windows 7 home premium 64bit then the price will be $1, 085. Money I dont have. Oh im a 14 year old girl btw. Im buying this myself. Lol. Another question would I be able to play island paradise?

Games I would be installing. Sims 3 ambitions, seasons, university, and island paradise,

Can I play all settings high?

IF I CANT AFFORD THAT ONE THERE IS ANOTHER LAPTOP FROM ACER WITH A GRAPHICS CARD OF NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 650M! CAN I PLAY ALL HIGH SETTING WITH THAT ONE? THANKS.
    I would need to see the link to confirm whether it'll come with Windows 7 or not, but it mostly seems like you'll have to add it in yourself. And yes, with the 670M graphics card, you'll be able to play all expansion packs (including the future ones) on all high settings.
    If you don't mind, here's a laptop with 670M that I would also recommend. When you customize it, all you would have to do is add Windows 7 for Operating System, that would total to $1029. It has free shipping and no tax (unless you're in Nevada).
    If both those options are over your budget, a laptop with the 650M is also fine, it should play all expansion packs on high settings.
  • Options
    xocutiepiexoxocutiepiexo Posts: 228
    edited May 2013

There is no hassle! I'm really happy if you're getting any help out of me! And silly goober, you don't have to apologize for editing your post multiple times! And yes, drop by anytime when you find something! :)

Yeah definitely and the laptop list on the first page has been great too! :-)
    Haha 'silly goober' i am indeed!

Yesterday i actually went for a wee look at laptops to get an idea and i saw a Song Vaio E Series in white, i was in love.
    Unfortunately at the store i looked at te specs weren't good enough..
    But i looked at the official sony site recently and its giving better specs and prices and everything!
    You can customise it all yourself

Here are the specs i am looking at:

Processor - intel core i5-3230, 2.6GHz (unsure what the turbo boost is, but in the store the on with i5 was 3.10GHz
    Graphics - AMD HD 7650M 1GB (would it make a difference to go to 2GB?)
    Hard drive - 500GB (for £20 more you can go to 750GB, would that be worth it?)
    RAM memory - 8GB

Pretty chuffed with this, please let me know what you think! :-)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Oh that's smart! Yes, you should definitely get your uncle to build you a computer, it'll be so much cheaper and depending on the graphics card you choose, you'll be able to play Sims 4 on all high settings.
    If you were to opt for a more powerful graphics card, I would suggest 640M/645M, which would be around £100 or so more.
    I hope you have a smooth transaction and enjoy your new laptop, feel free to stop by and post pictures when you receive it!

Thank you for your help! I shall definitely post some game play pictures when the laptop arrives, I'll be ordering it next week so hopefully it'll come quickly. I'll finally be able to properly enjoy gaming now! :D
  • Options
    mariehipmariehip Posts: 119
    edited May 2013
    Whats the difference? Nvidia geforce 650m vs 650m SLI. Does the 650m SLI perform just as good as the 670m? Thanks. Im gonna get the levono y500. Idc about the intel graphics thing. Thanks again.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Yeah definitely and the laptop list on the first page has been great too! :-)
    Haha 'silly goober' i am indeed!

Yesterday i actually went for a wee look at laptops to get an idea and i saw a Song Vaio E Series in white, i was in love.
    Unfortunately at the store i looked at te specs weren't good enough..
    But i looked at the official sony site recently and its giving better specs and prices and everything!
    You can customise it all yourself

Here are the specs i am looking at:

Processor - intel core i5-3230, 2.6GHz (unsure what the turbo boost is, but in the store the on with i5 was 3.10GHz
    Graphics - AMD HD 7650M 1GB (would it make a difference to go to 2GB?)
    Hard drive - 500GB (for £20 more you can go to 750GB, would that be worth it?)
    RAM memory - 8GB

Pretty chuffed with this, please let me know what you think! :-)
    Ah yes, Song Vaios are really lovely but are suckers for gaming! Plus, those pretty things are known to have heating problems. Then again what really doesn't :roll: lol
    The processor is great, goes up to 3.20GHz. If you believe 110GB more hard drive space is worth £20, go for it (we all know you never get a laptop with exactly 500GB or 750GB). You will be able to play medium-high settings on AMD HD 7650M with all expansion packs. Just to give you an idea, the 7650M should be similar to the 6550M (this is why I wish people would upload more in-game pictures).
    As for choosing between 1GB or 2GB video RAM, the amount of memory on a graphics card does not measure performance, it's the card model that matters. For instance a 1GB Nvidia 645M is still 5 times faster than a 2GB Nvidia 525M.
    What's the price difference between the 1GB & 2GB? If it's too much, it's not worth it.
    ShanaJada wrote:
    Thank you for your help! I shall definitely post some game play pictures when the laptop arrives, I'll be ordering it next week so hopefully it'll come quickly. I'll finally be able to properly enjoy gaming now! :D
    Your most welcome! If you don't mind me asking :oops: , would you be alright with doing the survey on my first post for your AMD Radeon HD 7670M since we don't have it on the list yet? You don't have to do it right away! Anytime is fine and it would be really helpful to others searching for a laptop :D
  • Options
    invertedsiminvertedsim Posts: 151 New Member
    edited May 2013
    I have a few questions,

1. if I go with a 6gb and 750gb and a mid grade graphics card will my game still not play well?

2. What exactly does the processer do? Ex: AMD A8 Series

3. How do u know if another graphics card can be added also?

If I am being too annoying plz let me know I just want to get the best and long lasting laptop.

I just found one I like:
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Sony+-+Geek+Squad+Certified+Refurbished+VAIO+14%26%2334%3B+Touch-Screen+Laptop+-+8GB+Memory+-+Gunmetal/Vintage+Gold/7809174.p?id=1218860883315&skuId=7809174
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    mariehip wrote:
    Whats the difference? Nvidia geforce 650m vs 650m SLI. Does the 650m SLI perform just as good as the 670m? Thanks. Im gonna get the levono y500. Idc about the intel graphics thing. Thanks again.
    650M SLI will basically give your laptop a performance of two 650M graphics cards, meaning the 650M SLI is near equivalent to the performance of a 675M. I think Leneovo Y500s are great but I don't really recommend them to others as it doesn't come with switchable graphics to Intel HD 4000, but you seem okay with that. Any Y500 model is great.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I have a few questions,

1. if I go with a 6gb and 750gb and a mid grade graphics card will my game still not play well?

2. What exactly does the processer do? Ex: AMD A8 Series

3. How do u know if another graphics card can be added also?

If I am being too annoying plz let me know I just want to get the best and long lasting laptop.

I just found one I like:
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Sony+-+Geek+Squad+Certified+Refurbished+VAIO+14%26%2334%3B+Touch-Screen+Laptop+-+8GB+Memory+-+Gunmetal/Vintage+Gold/7809174.p?id=1218860883315&skuId=7809174

1. Depends on the mid-range graphics card. If you tell me the name, I'll be able to answer that.

2. Depending on the exact AMD A8 (or whatever model) processor, I'll be able to determine if you meet the minimum requirements of 2.4GHz for simming (however, that minimum is for Intel, for AMD equivalent, the requirement is much higher, like at least 3.0GHz).

3. You cannot change graphics cards in a laptop unless you decide on something like higher-range Alienwares, even then changing graphics card is expensive, it can go up to $500 per graphics card, they're also hard to purchase.

You're not being annoying! That's why I created this thread, to help people like you :) I don't mind if you ask me a billion questions. It's better to be safe than sorry.

That laptop looks great, the 7670M should play all expansion packs on medium-high settings.
    If you're not limited to Best Buy, you can take a look at this laptop. It has free shipping & no tax (unless in California). The 730M is significantly better than the 7670M and will allow all expansion packs on all high settings. If you do decide on the 7670M, you'll be alright :)
  • Options
    ExplorerKelseyExplorerKelsey Posts: 92
    edited May 2013
    http://www.asus.com/us/Notebooks_Ultrabooks/G55VW/
    Can anyone help me find the price for this I can't seem to find it? Also where is this laptop usually sold at?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Your most welcome! If you don't mind me asking :oops: , would you be alright with doing the survey on my first post for your AMD Radeon HD 7670M since we don't have it on the list yet? You don't have to do it right away! Anytime is fine and it would be really helpful to others searching for a laptop :D

I don't mind at all haha :-) I'd be more than happy to help! I'll make sure I bookmark this so I don't forget :D
  • Options
    invertedsiminvertedsim Posts: 151 New Member
    edited May 2013
    I actually like that laptop u recommended. I don't usually do online purchases bad experience b4 but I am not limited to best buy, but my friend told me thats where she bought hers from for under $500 with a nvidia card and hd graphics.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Samsung+-+Geek+Squad+Certified+Refurbished+15.6%22+Laptop+-+8GB+Memory+-+1TB+Hard+Drive+-+Silver/7027405.p?id=1218822432259&skuId=7027405