Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*Laptop* Graphics Card Information Zone [CALLING LAPTOP SIMMERS FOR A SURVEY + LAPTOP HELP HERE]

1767778798082...Next

Comments

• chesterbigbirdchesterbigbird Posts: 8,581 Member
    Harryhaka wrote: »
    Hello again.
    I've been looking for the specifications you mentioned, and I think I found a reasonable laptop, the HP Gaming Pavilion - 15-cx0812no

Since i can't post links yet here is some short info, directly copied from hp support us.

CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-8300H (2.3 GHz base frequency, up to 4 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB cache, 4 cores)

RAM: 8 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (2 x 4 GB)

Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated)

Now, I only own Ambitions, Seasons, IP and UL, can the processor handle this?

The laptop costs about 1020 usd, and that is as far as my budget goes. Of course I can earn more money to afford a better computer, but the situation is dire because I haven't played ts3 for almost a year and I can't stand waiting much longer :s

These would most likely cost a little extra (have not controverted to $$)
    https://www.komplett.se/product/1069167/gaming/gaming-pc/barbar/acer-nitro-5-156-full-hd-matt# this has a larger SSD but still not additional HDD. it may be just enough for ts3 and windows in terms of space.
    This again is more expensive but the cheapest i can find with a additional HDD.. it also has a much stronger cpu and a better graphics card.
    https://www.komplett.se/product/1076075/gaming/gaming-pc/barbar/asus-fx504gm-156-fhd-matt-120hz#

i7 6700K
    16GB hyper X fury
    MSI GTX 1080
    MSI gaming M5 mobo
    Evga 750 supernova
    Corsair hydro h110i GT
    Corsair obsidian 750D
    500GB SSD
    6TB Seagate Barracuda Pro
    LG 34" ultra wide

• HarryhakaHarryhaka Posts: 8 New Member
    Thank you for your replies.

I found the same Asus model you mentioned @chesterbigbird a little cheaper, but only like 20 bucks. I've made up my mind and I'm going to save up to that laptop.

Thank you so much for your help!
  • chesterbigbirdchesterbigbird Posts: 8,581 Member
    Harryhaka wrote: »
    Thank you for your replies.

I found the same Asus model you mentioned @chesterbigbird a little cheaper, but only like 20 bucks. I've made up my mind and I'm going to save up to that laptop.

Thank you so much for your help!
    You're welcome :)

i7 6700K
    16GB hyper X fury
    MSI GTX 1080
    MSI gaming M5 mobo
    Evga 750 supernova
    Corsair hydro h110i GT
    Corsair obsidian 750D
    500GB SSD
    6TB Seagate Barracuda Pro
    LG 34" ultra wide