Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 3 University Blogs - read em' and share your comments here!

Comments

• Options
    SheenuhSheenuh Posts: 30
    edited February 2013
    popkids wrote:
    i have noticed in on of the pics that when the sims are in class you can see them i have also seen the same thing in the trailer so i assume that the classes wont be rabbit holes.
    Yup your right! But on the livestream the person said that on tuesdays and thursdays there will be a lecture so you can see your sims in class & actually control them. And the other days are rabbit holes!
  • Options
    SheenuhSheenuh Posts: 30
    edited February 2013
    I cannnnt wait for this expansion! It looks so cool. I wish your sims can actually get drunk though ahaha oh well XD
  • Options
    Sonia016Sonia016 Posts: 482 Member
    edited February 2013
    Can pets follow sim to campus?

The Sims Game
  • Options
    TeddyJaxxMiley11TeddyJaxxMiley11 Posts: 19
    edited February 2013
    I had a Question about University Life for those of us that pre-ordered the limited edition of the expansion as a download that includes everything Will we get to have it a few days earlier then everyone who ordered the hard copy ? :roll:
  • Options
    AlastairsoAlastairso Posts: 1
    edited February 2013
    Hi all, I would like to ask, when will the University and the island paradise launch?? because i can't find the launch date~??
  • Options
    SimsGirlAndPetsSimsGirlAndPets Posts: 3
    edited February 2013
    so excited 4 University Life! I am just afraid about if u can get pregnant in College. I also want 2 know is "Can u view the other people home if another sim is in college? I want vending machines SO bad!!!!! Can March come any earlier!!! :thumbup: :wink:
  • Options
    exotickittenexotickitten Posts: 4,113 Member
    edited February 2013
    It just isn't coming fast enough.

sad.jpg
    & http://exotickittens.blogspot.com & https://twitter.com/simkitten
    -my nickname was taken on twitter :(
    dac6aa93-85be-457a-a356-02f0a5dd016f_zps42daf419.png
  • Options
    gayarsgayars Posts: 2,229 Member
    edited February 2013
    I am actually really looking forward to Uni this time around. The first time I looked forward to it, but it was my least liked expansion pack after. I spent very little time there, except when hacks arrived to get me through it faster. It took wayyyyy too long to get through it, so until hacks my sims that went usually were stuck in limbo forever, or I dropped them out. The only thing I dearly loved with the first one was the bed. This one actually looks like FUN. Here is hoping...
  • Options
    bigxfanbigxfan Posts: 125 Member
    edited February 2013
    so excited 4 University Life! I am just afraid about if u can get pregnant in College. I also want 2 know is "Can u view the other people home if another sim is in college? I want vending machines SO bad!!!!! Can March come any earlier!!! :thumbup: :wink:

No pregnancy, no marriage, and no pets in the university world:( When you send a sim or sims to university, you have to play them in the university world until the term or terms end (depending on whether you chose one or two terms). After that, you go home and go back to university when you're ready. I don't think you can "view" your home while you're gone :(

I agree, I want to play ia as soon as possible! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    jadejemjadejem Posts: 7
    edited February 2013
    Just to be clear to those who are asking; SimGureBritt stated during the interview over University that 2 of your classes will be rabbithole classes and the other 3 would be non-rabbithole classes. Either that or vice versa. I really don't remember.

Other than that I am excited for this new Expansion Pack! Though sometimes the trailers for the EP packs tend to glorify everything too much, and game disappoints on some issues. Like Latenight! Hopefully this one will be a good one!
  • Options
    YankeeAngelYankeeAngel Posts: 64 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Finished reading SimGuruBritt's blog & i'm so stoked about everything. you can grow a plantsim! Looking forward to sending my sims for degrees & all the fun that they'll find!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited February 2013
    March 5th for uni June 25th for ip.
  • Options
    trevanismithtrevanismith Posts: 89 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Too bad you can not travel back from University while still being enrolled....in sims 2 you could go visit some one get them pregnant and go back to University having a litter of children while still in University.
  • Options
    bluebird137bluebird137 Posts: 430 New Member
    edited March 2013
    can you help me i have a pregant sim but i would like the child she is carrying to go to uni at present which would be the traits to but on for the science at uni
  • Options
    nnedixnnedix Posts: 94 New Member
    edited March 2013
    I am very excited, altough I am not getting the game, but instead watching videos of people playing it on YouTube. haha.
  • Options
    KougraqueenKougraqueen Posts: 18 Member
    edited March 2013
    Super excited for tonight getting Sims 3 University can't wait to really get into the game and decide which group or group to befriend and see what majors and lifetime wishes come along with them.
    :D
  • Options
    Pug_BuddyPug_Buddy Posts: 11
    edited March 2013
    sammy654 wrote:
    Are you able to have children while in university? Or is that not allowed like in the Sims 2? Super excited for University!

I Heard no. :cry:
  • Options
    SandBumblebeeSandBumblebee Posts: 76 Member
    edited March 2013
    It sounds great this one I will be buying, but I'm still waiting for the Island one to come out sometime in June. I loved University Sims2, and with the right tips from Mr.T, anything can happen, will just have to wait for him to update his Mods to University Sims3 and see just what he comes up with.
  • Options
    LadyTess37LadyTess37 Posts: 42 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Alastairso wrote:
    Hi all, I would like to ask, when will the University and the island paradise launch?? because i can't find the launch date~??
    University launches March 5th at midnight PST and Island Paradise launches June 25th at midnight pst
  • Options
    LadyTess37LadyTess37 Posts: 42 New Member
    edited March 2013
    I am extremely excited for University Life to come out tonight, I am going to get some rest early so I can wake up in middle of night and and download it and play it. I can't wait to send my Sim to University.

By the way does anyone know if it will be the young adult going to University? Or teen after graduation from highschool?

Also for the science question regarding what traits to have, I assume one of them would be genius.
  • Options
    JimedJimed Posts: 692 Member
    edited March 2013
    LadyTess37 wrote:
    I am extremely excited for University Life to come out tonight, I am going to get some rest early so I can wake up in middle of night and and download it and play it. I can't wait to send my Sim to University.

By the way does anyone know if it will be the young adult going to University? Or teen after graduation from highschool?

Also for the science question regarding what traits to have, I assume one of them would be genius.

Anyone from Young Adult to Elder can go to University. Teens and below cannot.
  • Options
    Kristy278Kristy278 Posts: 1
    edited March 2013
    I thought the release was midnight 3/5/12, that's what I'm reading everywhere. However, it's still not available. Anyone know if it's delayed or what time it is supposed to be coming out?
  • Options
    MacalpiMacalpi Posts: 210 New Member
    edited March 2013
    The thing that excites me most about University LIfe is that you can set bed ownership, lol. I've wanted that for a long time. I hope it extends to ordinary lots and not just campus etc.
  • Options
    ShaanBShaanB Posts: 29 Member
    edited March 2013
    Macalpi wrote:
    The thing that excites me most about University LIfe is that you can set bed ownership, lol. I've wanted that for a long time. I hope it extends to ordinary lots and not just campus etc.

You can. I did it with my family in Twinbrook a few days ago after the patch was released.
  • Options
    MacalpiMacalpi Posts: 210 New Member
    edited March 2013
    ShaanB wrote:
    Macalpi wrote:

You can. I did it with my family in Twinbrook a few days ago after the patch was released.

Great! Thanks, must give it a try :D
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top