Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 3 University Blogs - read em' and share your comments here!

Comments

• midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    edited January 2013
    I'm over the moon excited!!!freakin awesome excited!!!! my jaw dropped to the floor in excitement, I can't actually contain myself excitement!!!! Can't wait!! :):):) Gerbit, Gerbit, Goooooo Gerbit!!
  • aech3aech3 Posts: 234 New Member
    edited January 2013
    I am SO excited!!! Already have my university sims ready.
  • Chica928Chica928 Posts: 8
    edited January 2013
    Hey guys! I really need have the link to the inspiring creativity contest when I type in what they said I get an error does anyone actually have a LINK to the site??
    Thanks! Please answer. :shock:
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited January 2013
    I wonder

can we make other sims from our home world go to uni with us?
    with out moveing them into our house and controlling them?
    so that our sims can take their best friend with them to uni.... still not controlled by us... simply puch them to go to uni...
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Chica928Chica928 Posts: 8
    edited January 2013
    Take the cow ON PAGE 2 and put it in the sky with montA vista LOL :)
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited January 2013
    I am SO excited for University!! University was my favorite EP in Sims 2 and I am so happy to see that it's back.

I like how they didn't make it exclusive to one age stage...yes, elders can even go back to Uni!

I can not wait until March!!! Time to get my sims ready hehehehe
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• lolzbrlolzbr Posts: 989 Member
    edited January 2013
    I am SO excited for this! You have no idea, I was flipping out when I was watching the trailer and the gameplay. Anyways, will children & teens have the ability to use backpacks too?
  • TaylorSwiftATaylorSwiftA Posts: 11
    edited January 2013
    Mjaka97 wrote:
    Excited!!! I have been waiting for my two favorite eps Seasons and now University!!

Agreed. *high fives evil penguin assasin ninja*
  • GothicansGothicans Posts: 129
    edited January 2013
    Super duper excited! I have no reason to play Sims 2 now :( I just have a few questions.

How long averagely do your sims stay to study for the major? And can this depend on the major chosen and how hard your sims works to achieve it?

Can we build our own apartment dorm thingy-ma-bobs?

And are there going to be more majors added and more jobs?

:D can't wait for the EP though!
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited January 2013
    Very excited about this EP :D just one question could a female sim get pregnant at uni? just wondering

I kinda hope so, I don't think they could in Sims 2 or at least I can't recall.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• igzigpuffigzigpuff Posts: 2,634 Member
    edited January 2013
    I'm excited for University! cheerleader-108.gif
    It was one of my Fave EP's for TS2 and it was the EP I spent the most time playing. I liked creating my own Sororities, hope we can do the same for TS3. :mrgreen:
  • XPirateXRikkuXXPirateXRikkuX Posts: 1 New Member
    edited January 2013
    I cant wait! :D university life was my favorite in sims 2 can't wait for this one. Also does anyone know if this will be available for steam?
  • mierpelsommierpelsom Posts: 415 Member
    edited January 2013
    Oh gosh. I was hoping it would be a good long while before there was another EP, I already don't have time to explore what I bought in 2012. This expansion sounds awesome but I'm waiting until closer to release to decide if I will get it right away.

Love you anyway, EA.
    Bringer of joy. Lover of life. Wearer of hats.

Grim Spooky Manor Mansion
  • CLUELESSSIMCLUELESSSIM Posts: 37 Member
    edited January 2013
    igzigpuff wrote:
    I'm excited for University! cheerleader-108.gif
    It was one of my Fave EP's for TS2 and it was the EP I spent the most time playing. I liked creating my own Sororities, hope we can do the same for TS3. :mrgreen:

It was also my favourite for TS2 and while didn't build sororities, I made a house just for my sims which had everything and attracted visitors who wanted to use the dance sphere or the karaoke machine lol. I hope you can make your own household, cos like TS2 I'd love to start my Brat and Dodo in uni :mrgreen:
  • bluebird137bluebird137 Posts: 430 New Member
    edited January 2013
    i can not wait but can you answer a question will there be a guide book out when the game comeout
  • thesimsdaly123thesimsdaly123 Posts: 6
    edited January 2013
    I'm super excited!!!Especially for the social groups!!! :D
  • AJ14O97AJ14O97 Posts: 14
    edited January 2013
    I'm excited for the Sketch PAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Can't wait I'm pre-ordering it!
    :twisted: HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!
  • MXJ09205923Mv3MXJ09205923Mv3 Posts: 133
    edited January 2013
    I am sooooooooo surprised that the uni forum doesn't hav over 10 pages! i can't wait for ts3 uni... it is gonna be awesome
  • babygirlrhodesbabygirlrhodes Posts: 366 Member
    edited January 2013
    im just excited for sims 3 university period.
    short, black, & chubby.
  • Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    edited January 2013
    @SimGuruHydra, if you read this, can you please tell me how many credit hours it will take for a Sim to get a degree?

I'm not asking how long the terms are; I already know that information. I just want to know how many credit hours each term is...for example, if it takes 40 credit hours for a Sim to get a degree, that would mean each term would be worth 10 credit hours, and so 2 terms would be 20...so a Sim could graduate in 4 terms.

I've been posting that 40 credit hour figure, based on something I *thought* I heard somewhere; but I don't want to be accused of posting false information. I tried to ask in your My Page, but I couldn't get to it due to loading issues.

Edited to Add: On second thought, nevermind. I just got confirmation from another player that the 40 credit hours being needed to graduate was told to us in the live chat.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    edited January 2013
    I would love to know more information on rentals/apartments/dorms in University. How do they work? How to label a lot as a rental and can other sims own the rental property?
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • AbigailandtommyAbigailandtommy Posts: 4
    edited January 2013
    Super excited for university.. um new simmer i played sims2 but didnt get real into it till sims 3 now addicted. but in university do u think ull be able to like start a sorority???? and do u think u will actually be a cheerleader like do cheers and dances and stuff like that.... i guess my real question is do u think u can really perticipate in sports? :!:
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    edited January 2013
    I made a thread about being able to lounge on the couch awhile back. I hope that gets added back University Life since it was a part of University from The Sims 2. It was one of the little things I enjoyed about the game.

Here's a pic/reminder in case people didn't know or forgot about that interaction. Good times.

0002.jpg
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    edited January 2013
    Dude, I want those candles back. I miss them. *sniff*
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    edited January 2013
    blewis823 wrote:
    Dude, I want those candles back. I miss them. *sniff*

See!!! This is what I mean. :D You miss those particular candles. Not a big deal, but one of those little things you remembered. Just like I miss the enter and exit your car interaction. Sure some may like the teleport into car action it does now since it's faster, but I enjoyed seeing them interact with their vehicle like a real car like the image posted below.. Like I said the little things.

YVkRvfQ.jpg

Fun times. Fun times now too, but there was so much more before.
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top