The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Sims and Friends: Share Your Stories!!

Comments

• Options
    SilverDaybreakSilverDaybreak Posts: 2,080 Member
    Hi @Everyone,

Hope that you're all having a splendid day!

Shymamii: Hello and nice to meet you. Was wondering if you have a Sims 4 self that I could add to my game with all the others as I'm having my Simming friends take over the majority of the Sims 4 population outside of my Sim families. You would be notified through shout out posts of appearances in my stories.

Here is another 'mixed-up' fun update from Shaun & Derubelle Fancey and their special guests:

@Simslover163, @Meggles, @RebornMonster's Lucas Simian, Maladi777, Munterbacon, and CitizenErased14's Alexander

https://silverscampfirestories.wordpress.com/2016/02/25/active-woods-generation-5-active-comedian-3/

Will try to have a Playtime with Silver intro update later tonight or tomorrow from the household of @BBQPenguinWings and friends. Was trying out the master controller in their household last night. So far, so good. @Sabreene if you have any hints for me who is using this for the first time, I'm all eyes. Like which features are the safest to use and things that should be left as is. I would be grateful.

illyS lverSi (aka Silly Silver)
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    edited February 2016
    @Munterbacon Omg, I love it. XD I love it so much! That main dress is absolutely gorgeous... That hair is amazing... You made her look SOOOOOOOOO much better!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!

Also, hello @everybody! Sorry if I missed your message...
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    @Derubelle is back!! Woot!
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    FayeShinomoriFayeShinomori Posts: 3,523 Member
    @MrsOogieBoogie: I haven't been all that great over time. My health has taken a hard hit over the past couple of years. I had to completely leave college since my health just would not let me be able to keep up with schoolwork so now I'm on disability pretty much forever except for a three year review that social security does randomly to see if I still am a candidate for disability and through my doctors I have been declared legally handicapped because of how bad off and how unpredictable my knees can be since I can dislocate a knee just by standing up, and my mental health is going downhill too, but we adopted another little kitty last year, a tiny, now three years old girl we named Willow. She was abandoned by her owners and they declawed her too, so she was left to fend for herself with a huge snowstorm heading our way and she had no shelter and of course in my family no animal in need is ever turned away so we took her in and she's not very social or affectionate, but she and I have taken a liking to each other and she likes to play with my hair from time to time and roll around on the table and let me dangle my fingers over her so she can playfully swat at them. One thing that is bad, though, is that she does NOT get along well with our other cats. She'll go out of her way to attack Libby. But our really aggressive cat Atticus loves to attack Willow, affectionately known as "Little Will" and he hurts her bad sometimes, so we let Will sleep in our library during the day since she is very well behaved in there and just loves to sleep on the large arm chair in there and be away from the other cats (we have French doors that close off the library from the other house and none of our other cats are allowed in there, so it's totally Will's domain in there). But the holidays were good to me, and I had a wonderful Christmas last year and since I have that nerve stimulator put in my back now to get rid of my chronic pain, last year was my second year that I could fully enjoy my mom's fantastic Christmas dinner which was a huge blessing to my parents and I. Now all I need is a huge windfall of money so I can get rid of my heap of a car that is falling apart faster than we can repair it, but that's not going to happen ha ha. And thanks for liking my Sims. I take great pride in making them original and unique. Nzambi and Mboya just had their first child a few minutes ago, a daughter they named Mbongwe!
  • Options
    ShymamiiShymamii Posts: 309 Member
    Hi @Everyone,

Hope that you're all having a splendid day!

Shymamii: Hello and nice to meet you. Was wondering if you have a Sims 4 self that I could add to my game with all the others as I'm having my Simming friends take over the majority of the Sims 4 population outside of my Sim families. You would be notified through shout out posts of appearances in my stories.

illyS lverSi (aka Silly Silver)

I do have one on the gallery! [Shymamii on the gallery] That is a great Idea ^_^ !
  • Options
    Alright friends, quick update. So, I had some issues with my game (sim-export failure related. I went to google for help, and found several threads, all pointing to the same solution no matter what the issue was. Not sure what the problem was, but a factory-reset fixed it... Along with this trick to restore my saves...). I managed to get all my mods and CC re-installed, all my saved sims (and the library of sims), everything like that. However, now I have a new problem: I lost my Pets Rescue save, as the only back-up I have is from when I first started up the save... So, please forgive me if it takes a while for me to update that story, as I have to go back through and get back to where I was in the game... And find what's-her-face again to edit her and stuff... XD
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
  • Options
    SilverDaybreakSilverDaybreak Posts: 2,080 Member
    @Shymamii and @gnasling, you both have been added to my game to live with @friendsfan367 and @JoieWilder in Oasis Springs.

OK @ Everyone,

Please put all hot coffees or whatever you drink in the mornings down and sit before you read this 'BOMBSHELL' of a post

Since I added Master Controller to my game last night, marriages have skyrocketed in my game including many of your Simselves who are in my game and they include:

Max Villareal and Madison @Pegasus
    S Neko by @kittycatcali and Anne Dyball (@BabyDollAnne)

@Sterretjeee married Leprechaun Dash (aka @Munterbacon )

@Rorygilmore34 married Adam Daniels (@thesealofthesims)

@simlady and Tommy Sims are soulmates and married and now now a part of Celtic Heritage.

Crystal Bee (@lisabee2) married Baato Slave by @Julyvee94
    @OJenn married Douglas Sims and is also now in my Celtic Heritage family

Ninjapig by @eXokamikaze married my friend, Arthur Wilmoth.

@ilovebunnys65's Sims

Carolyn Dickey & Troy Bales
    Denita Johnson & Sterling Shaham

Britt @Dreamerz & Amos Nardone

@CitizenErased14 (Amanda Muse) & Rafael Connolly

Cherie Bee (by @lisabee2) married @Pronterus.

@ra3rei married a Federico Beebe
    @Sabreene married Lucas Ainsworth.
    @aroseinbloom married Alexander Rosebrook
    @KitDragonFlight married @zbern12 's Sim Keving Brown
    @Madame Lee married FB friend, Skylar Hunt
    @zbern12 married one of my Sims, Haylee Gicquel as soon as she became a young adult.

Lance Stewart and @Julyvee94 got married.
    @ThePlumbob and @Simslover163's Adin Kolansky are now married
    @Simslover163 & Ayrissa Simmer (FB friend)
    @Marialein married Shadow Simself (@Simslover163)
    @Maladi777 married Evan Simself.

iheartinosx3 married Andrew Carver from a FB friend's family

Will be creating yet another blog for these newlywed households, to keep things simple for me.

Hope that you've all picked yourselves up off the floor by now and I'll hopefully have the first of newlywed household shots, tomorrow.

Silver
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited February 2016
    On behalf of Silver, I would like to say that it was shocking to see our Simselves married, producing unique combos. I hope you all are okay after looking at Silver's "bombshell post".

On the bright side, congratulations and look forward to seeing your Simselves having fun with their spouses in Silver's game! :)
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    @Munterbacon Omg, I love it. XD I love it so much! That main dress is absolutely gorgeous... That hair is amazing... You made her look SOOOOOOOOO much better!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!

Awesome! I'm glad you liked your character. :blush:

dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    Here are two more character profiles for my upcoming story. This time for my simself, and the star of the story, ninjapig!
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    ShymamiiShymamii Posts: 309 Member
    Hey guys! I ran into this custom world that I ABSOLUTLY LOVE!!! It has EVERYTHING you sims could ever need!
    https://youtu.be/51zAhz-l76k Screenshots at the end ^_^
  • Options
    gnaslinggnasling Posts: 208 Member
    @Shymamii Man, Alpine County looks incredible :D And it's for all expansions and no stuff packs! It's like it was made for me! (I don't want no stuff packs). Thanks for sharing ;)
  • Options
    MrsOogieBoogieMrsOogieBoogie Posts: 844 Member
    Hello all. Just poppin' in :smile:

@FayeShinomori Aw, I'm sorry to hear about your health getting worse, but from here on out, I hope it only gets better <3 A new kitten? That's awesome! She sounds so cute, as do all the rest of your cats. I'm glad the holidays were good for you, too! And you're welcome! I've always liked your Sims' names and how they look, they really are unique. :smiley:
  • Options
    kittycatcalikittycatcali Posts: 449 Member
    edited February 2016
    @everyone Hello! So just quickly dropping by to say I have another chapter of my legacy out today. And if I work hard I should get another out tomorrow too. (hopefully) :D

Chapter%205_zpsrp3ljdlp.jpg
    Post edited by kittycatcali on
    2m44pk0.jpg
    Lost Legacy / Prompted

"When it comes to the torment and the people who inflicted it, we've all got an elephant's memory."
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @FayeShinomori: OUCH...but yay for cats. :smiley:

@gnasling: I have all but two of the Stuff Packs and I sometimes wish for my money back. Also, the new signature banner looks great.

---

Yuwz8kl.png

They soon were situated outside, with a pot of rose petal tea to share.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    Alright, everybody! New Pets Rescue chapter up! It's more of a filler chapter for me to be able to get back to where I was in the game, thanks to some glitches... :P But, here you go!
    1.04: Renovations
    With a little bit of a bonus from work, I managed to be able to make a few renovations to the house to better suit a rescue center for pets.
  • Options
    Evening guys!

My new story is finally about to start. I most the prologue for it just now! :)

Prologue: Let the Raiding Begin.

This short prologue featured @BBQPenguinWings @CathyTea as "The Werellama of Windenburg", @Rorygilmore34 as well as both her Meatballs.
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    ValoisFulcanelliValoisFulcanelli Posts: 672 Member
    It's been a shockingly long five months since I last updated my story, but I was determined to finally get back in the saddle this weekend. This chapter has been written for weeks, but the knowledge that I had to enter a save containing more than 20 Sims was so daunting that I procrastinated over taking the screenshots for a length of time that was extreme, even for me.

However, Chapter 63 of The Madness of Mr Goth is now (FINALLY!) online. *mops brow*

reception_banner.jpg
    "Ladies and gentlemen!"

*tink!* *tink!* *tink!*

Gunther looked up as Natalie got to her feet and tapped a fork against an empty champagne glass. She looked drop-dead gorgeous, having changed into her second outfit of the day—a long red velvet dress—and Gunther chuckled, since the elegance of her attire was in complete contrast to her usual boisterous demeanour.

"Could I have your attention please, ladies and gentlemen!" she hollered.

The general chatter typical of all wedding receptions faded. The meal had long been finished and the guests were enjoying their post-prandial champagne, but now all eyes were on Natalie as she stood beside Gunther, beaming out over the assemblage of work colleagues and luminaries of Sunset Valley.

"We've reached that moment in the proceedings," she said, "when nervous people at the top table fumble with bits of paper and do their best to embarrass the newlyweds with terrible tales about their mis-spent youth."
    Click the image to read the chapter (or click here if you're browsing with images disabled). Click here to start reading from the beginning. Feedback (thank you in advance!) goes here.

If you're new to this story, please ensure you read the disclaimer linked at the top of the chapter. As a whole, the story contains some adult NSFW themes (both text and images) although this chapter is perfectly safe for work (and, in fact, is a proper sappy bit of feel-good).

I promise I'll do my utmost never to go this long without updates again. I may be a little slow for a while, as I shoulder back into the world of my two gorgeous boys and their family and friends, but we're up and running again :)

(Obligatory mention of @mastressalita - who I know is busy atm - for updates to the Story Index whenever she gets time.)
    tfb.jpg
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Hey folks!
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    Jes2G wrote: »
    Hey folks!
    Hello! :)

@ValoisFulcanelli *must keep reading...*
  • Options
    gnaslinggnasling Posts: 208 Member
    @InfraGreen I had all stuff packs for The Sims 2, but when I saw how many there were for 3 and saw some LGR reviews, I didn't really feel like getting them...
    And thanks :D I'm glad you like it!
  • Options
    kittycatcalikittycatcali Posts: 449 Member
    edited February 2016
    @Everyone Once again I bring a new chapter! On another note how is everyone? :)

Chapter%206_zpsaprhi8td.jpg
    2m44pk0.jpg
    Lost Legacy / Prompted

"When it comes to the torment and the people who inflicted it, we've all got an elephant's memory."
  • Options
    @kittycatcali *hugs* I'm doing alright. How are you?
  • Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    I am jumping in here (TY Silverstories) but I am woefully inept when it come too the forums .. they are clear as mud to me
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger