Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ SANDRAELLE'S SHOWCASE ♥

Comments

• Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    edited April 2023
    I am excited to be a part of another creators' collaboration - <3"Disney's Magic Kingdom Community Collaboration" <3 , organized by @soocoolsim and world built by @hidehi. Happy 50th Anniversary Disney World!!!!

Visit this thread, to download the Magic Kingdom world, download the lots or you can join us by claiming a lot to build. I'll also be posting the lots that I create here.

Here is a chronological list of the lots I've created.

Prince Charming Regal Carrousel, 10/5/21
    11 Carrousel Circle (Map 8, Lot #104)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    Climb aboard the Prince Charming Regal Carrousel and take a whimsical journey on one of our wood-carved ornate horses or wild animals. You'll be wowed by our wondrous colors and calliope music.
    IRLmE4Hm.jpg

Gracey Manor Haunted Mansion, reposted on 10/6/21, originally built in 2019
    92 Liberty Square, (Map 7, Lot #95)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    This 3-story plantation styled haunted mansion was actually a DNA request I did awhile back for @GraceyManor. Inspiration came from the Disneyland attraction, rather than the one in Magic Kingdom, but @soocoolsim thought it could work for this world.

The main floor consists of the entrance hall, portrait room, grand staircase, parlor, ballroom, dining room, study/music room, hallways, kitchen and a half bath. Up the grand staircase you'll find wrap around hallways overlooking the grand staircase and ballroom below. On this floor is where the main bedrooms are: master bedroom with private bath, 2 guest bedrooms, a child's room, a bathroom and a sitting room with desk and chess that has access to the upper balcony. Another staircase leads up to the 3rd floor where you'll find more hallways, the maid and butler bedrooms, a bathroom, a seance room and attic storage. There's also a spiral staircase with roof access. Outdoors is a pet cemetery, a graveyard, patios, a tea garden, a spooky pond and a veggie garden.

P.S. When placing this lot, it will need to be rotated twice clockwise to get the front facing correctly. Also the Exchange pictures look a bit different as the pictures were taken a few years ago in Hidden Springs. [Note: I used the savvy seller's rugs in two rooms of this house purely for decoration - one in the main bathroom and one in the master bedroom. I inadvertently forgot to disable the interactions of these rugs, so you may want to delete them and use a regular rug.]

64ms9RZm.jpg

Cinderella's Castle, 10/27/2021
    Castle Square (Map 8, Lot #99)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    Inspired by the castle featured in Disney's Magic Kingdom, this impressive property is surrounded by a tranquil moat and beautiful grounds and features multiple balconies on 3 of the 4 levels. Almost every room comes with a fireplace and everything is upgraded.
    8xx4aUNm.jpg

Contemporary Resort, 12/18/2021
    167 World Drive (Map 13, Lot #174)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    This unique 5-star resort features contemporary furnishings decorated in fun colors with a roller coaster running through the 2nd floor (modeled after the real resort in Disney's Magic Kingdom that had a monorail). This was built for the Bay Lake District and was a collaboration with @soocoolsim, who built this unique and complicated shell.
    EX7NREFm.jpg

Town Square Theater, 12/19/202
    27 Town Square (Map 1, Lot #8)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    Theater for the Main Street area.
    pZ7BOP7m.jpg

Tony's Town Square Restaurant, 12/19/2021
    35 Town Square (Map 1, Lot #10)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    Restaurant in Main Street, right next to the Town Square Theater.
    TkB7KRvm.jpg

Columbia Harbour House, 01/2/2022
    97 Liberty Square (Map 7, Lot #94)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    Cozy, seafaring seafood restaurant for the Liberty Square area.
    X4tzAyJm.jpg

Harmony Barber Shop on Main Street, 01/10/2022
    42 Town Square (Map 1, Lot #11)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    Charming old-fashioned salon and tattoo shop for Main Street.
    Nk6U13Rm.jpg

The Williamsburg, 01/28/2022
    28 Liberty Square (Map 7, Lot #91)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    A small Colonial style home for the Liberty Square area, with 2 bedrooms & 1-1/2 baths.
    9juy592m.jpg

Aunt Polly's Lakeside Home, 02/13/2022
    33 Tom Sawyer Island (Map 5, Lot #82)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    A residential home that was actually inspired by a restaurant in Magic Kingdom - Aunt Polly's Dockside Inn. It has 3 beds, 2-1/2 baths plus an attic along with a large deck with lots of activities and a fully stocked lake.
    rmAc5Igm.jpg

The Cheyenne, 02/26/2022
    96 Frontierland (Map 5, Lot #76)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    A nice sized rustic log home for a family with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a spacious loft with great views. Backyard has chickens, a garden and a play area.
    IGIQPIDm.jpg

Cosmic Ray's Bowling Lanes, 03/04/2022
    121 Tomorrowland (Map 6, Lot #146)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    A futuristic bowling alley with lots of fun activities.
    nR030cRm.jpg

The Barnstormer Roller Coaster, 03/15/2022
    136 Fantasyland (Map 9, Lot #130)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    A junior roller coaster park with a snack bar and outdoor activities.
    tPQadzrm.jpg

Main Street Beauty, 03/27/2022
    15 Town Square (Map 1, Lot #6)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    A family home for the entrance to Disney's Main Street. Features 2 bedrooms+den and 3 bathrooms and a small backyard.
    YRDjn7Ym.jpg

Main Street Laundromat, 04/03/2022
    112 Main Street (Map 1, Lot #29)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    A fun and colorful place to do your laundry while visiting Main Street.
    j5ySXhIm.jpg

Pecos Bill Apartments, 04/18/2022
    26 Frontierland (Map 5, Lot #70)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    An American Old West styled apartment complex inspired by Pecos Bill's Tall Tale Inn Restaurant in Frontierland.5QhG3kTm.jpg

Miramar, 04/25/2022
    123 Adventureland (Map 3, Lot #47)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    A small elevated home to take in the views of the sea. Features 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and colorful Caribbean decor.
    EIC3x3hm.jpg

Persimmon Cottage, 05/02/2022
    33 Caribbean Way (Map 4, Lot #41)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    A small secluded cottage with loft located along the river, done in bright Caribbean colors.
    XsiJDBMm.jpg

Enchanted Tiki Wedding Venue, 05/11/2022
    20 Adventureland (Map 3, Lot #55)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    Get married and party at your reception at this beautiful Polynesian styled wedding venue.
    EDAn0tFm.jpg

Westward Ho (Nerd Shop), 05/27/2022
    33 Frontierland (Map 5, Lot #72)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    A place for the nerds to hang out to buy comics or play games and get a bite to eat.
    mhE6OVym.jpg

The Friar's Nook, 05/29/2022
    35 Fantasyland (Map 8, Lot #107)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    A place to improve your archery skills and play other games (gnubbs, dominoes, darts, billiards, ping pong & shuffleboard).
    UMuBnJXm.jpg

Liberty Tree Tavern, 06/09/2022
    64 Liberty Square (Map 7, Lot #86)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    A fun place for the locals to hang out and eat, drink, play games, dance, sing, gamble and be merry!
    ntfuMX6m.jpg

Grand Floridian Poolside Club, 06/17/2022
    172 Floridian Way (Map 11, Lot #154)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    A poolside club for the adults, located right across the street from the Grand Floridian Resort.
    gdtQ59im.jpg

Jungle Cruise Dock, 7/3/2022
    7 Adventureland (Map 3, Lot #45)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    A port in Adventureland where you can purchase a boat or purchase items or food from the little store.
    J174xiHm.jpg

Lil' Red Houseboat, 7/3/2022
    7 Adventureland port (Map 3, Lot #45)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    A casual houseboat for a single or a couple for the Jungle Cruise Port.
    hpxHqCmm.jpg

The Blue Bayou, 7/3/2022
    7 Adventureland port (Map 3, Lot #45)
    DOWNLOAD ~
    PICTURES
    An optional houseboat for the Jungle Cruise Dock - fit for a family.
    9obHnH9m.jpg

Trade Winds, 07/12/2022
    10 Adventureland (May 3, Lot #52)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    A casual home for roommates, a couple, a group of friends or a family with older kids. Decorated in warm woods, rattan, bamboo and wicker.
    J7eVrPUm.jpg

DunBroch Archery, 08/06/2022
    69 Fantasyland (Map #9, Lot #111)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    A medieval themed archery/games center based on the movie "Brave" with Princess Merida of DunBroch.
    nGOErnam.jpg

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, 08/15/2022
    46 Frontierland (Map 5, Lot #80)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    A roller coaster through an abandoned gold mining town.
    ZTp2q5Am.jpg

Princess Fairytale Bookstore, 08/25/2022
    29 Fantasyland (Map 8, Lot #105)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    An enchanting princess themed bookstore.
    gBmi9Com.jpg

Andromeda, 09/08/2022
    113 Tomorrowland (Map 10, Lot #147)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    An ultra modern home for the Tomorrowland section.
    m1DiFxGm.jpg

Plaza Ice Cream Parlor, 09/10/2022
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    A vintage style ice cream parlor for Main Street.
    QnR5ktHm.jpg

Solar Eclipse, 09/19/2022
    29 Tomorrowland (Map 10, Lot #140)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    Another ultra modern home for Tomorrowland.
    NRftrJgm.jpg

Magic Kingdom Entrance Dock, 9/24/2022
    123 Floridian Way (Map 1, Lot #1)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    A port for the entrance to Magic Kingdom.
    ZcG8TtNm.jpg

Whimsical Wonderland, 10/7/2022
    98 Fantasyland (Map #9, Lot #123)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    A whimsical, colorful, peculiar, bold 3 bed/2 ba house that was inspired by Alice in Wonderland.
    CA1h905m.jpg

Briar Rose Castle, 10/25/2022
    76 Fantasyland (Map #9, Lot #119)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    A small stone castle perfect for a princess (or her and her prince).
    gO3Owypm.jpg

Treasures of the Seven Seas Gym, 10/31/2022
    21 Adventureland (Map 4, Lot #61)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    An ultimate pirate themed gym for Adventureland.
    BC5CVZGm.jpg

Country Bear Jamboree, 12/3/2022
    20 Frontierland (Map 5, Lot #67)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    A fun bear-themed karoake bar for Frontierland.
    0gvpUG8m.jpg

Contemporary A-Frame Cabin, 12/5/2022
    38 Wilderness Trail (Map 12, Lot #158)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    Small A-frame style contemporary cabin for the Bay Lake District area.
    YQWfV0hm.jpg

Bay Lake House, 12/21/2022
    64 Wilderness Trail (Map 12, Lot #160)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    A collaboration home with @soocoolsim (who built shell) and I did the interior decor.
    iWv6DQFm.jpg

Space Mountain Roller Coaster, 1/15/2023
    37 Tomorrowland (Map 10, Lot #132)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    XQiyh6Bm.jpg

Arcade Apartments, 1/29/2023
    33 Main Street (Map 1, Lot #16)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    Apartment building for Main Street with 7 furnished apartments to choose from.
    OOK7p44m.jpg

Teeny Tiny Loft Home, 2/03/2023
    22 Frontier Way (Map 11, Lot #168)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    A teeny tiny home for the Bay Lake District.
    kkZjMbbm.jpg

Contemporary Resort Dock, 02/10/2023
    196 World Drive (Map 13, Lot #173)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    A boat dock for the Bay Lake District.
    ChfM3hRm.jpg

The Zephyr, 02/10/2023
    Contemporary Resort Dock (Map 13, Lot #173)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    A modern house boat with 4 decks for the Bay Lake District.
    D7EBsPFm.jpg

Mickey's Country House, 02/16/2023
    142 Fantasyland (Map 9, Lot #131)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    A fun colorful house inspired by Magic Kingdom's Mickey Mouse house.
    IflVsoum.jpg

UP, up and away, 02/20/2023
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    A cute, colorful and cozy house inspired by the house in the movie 'UP'.
    mfELYNpm.jpg

Minnie's Country House, 03/04/2023
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    A cute bungalow for Minnie Mouse and her cat Figaro.
    XBcy1RTm.jpg

Tinker Bell's Teapot House, 03/11/2023
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    A cute teapot house perfect for a fairy sim; inspired by Tinker Bell's house in the Disney movies. A collaboration with @soocoolsim who built the shell structure for me to decorate.
    aJ0AtLTm.jpg

Prince Eric's Village Market, 03/25/2023
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    Fresh produce market, along with a snack bar, bar and public restrooms.
    U3KDGYKm.jpg

Tom's Landing, 04/01/2023
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    Tom's Landing is a port located at Tom Sawyer's Island, with games, snacks and a play area.
    Mnzqh8gm.jpg

Tom's Riverboat Raft, 04/01/2023
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    A houseboat built like a raft with all a sim needs, including a bathroom in the hull.
    sCtXpZlm.jpg

~ MORE TO COME ~
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    More about Disney's Magic Kingdom world - I am currently collaborating with @romagi1 on Cinderella's Castle. It's going to be awesome! Stay tuned for the finished product. :)
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
    edited October 2021
    Yay more absolutely wonderful builds for Ackeney-upon-Sherne and Disney’s Magic Kingdom! You are rocking each and every build Sandy. The carousel and haunted mansion are perfect for MK! I’m so thrilled you and Rox are collaborating on Cinderella’s Castle. It’s gonna be awesome!

I’m in the home stretch of finishing up my DNA request build then will be able to focus on MK. My Astro Orbiter is almost ready to go then it will be the Dumbo ride. I can’t wait to dive into that world again 😀
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Whitcombe Manor is so very beautiful! :) It is so very grand, elegant and lovely! The exterior design and outdoors are very lovely, and very detailed and beautiful furnishing of each room and area! It is a very special English mansion!
    It is great that you are creating builds for the Magic Kingdom collab world! :) The carrousel is pretty! The colours are lovely!
    Gracey Manor Haunted Mansion is a lovely haunted home!
    I will very much look forward to seeing Cinderella’s Castle! :)
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    All your new builds are lovely <3
  • Options
    @rosemow, @soocoolsim and @illusie. Thank you all for your nice comments!! So nice to see you illusie! <3<3<3
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    GONE COASTAL
    Built on a 40x40 lot at 500 Sunnyside Blvd in Sunset Valley
    11/12/2021

DOWNLOAD
    PICTURES

Ue76hXS.jpg

This was a DNA request for @StephSteb for either a beach house or mediterranean house, so I chose the beach style for her. She wanted it primarily decorated in her favorite colors and shades of blue, orange and brown.

It consists of 3 levels of living -- Main floor (2nd level) features an open concept layout of dining/kitchen/family room, plus a nectar room behind the kitchen, master suite (with access to an enclosed porch), nursery/kids' room, bathroom and a laundry room. Upstairs, the 3rd level is open to the below family room and has 2 spacious adult bedrooms, a bathroom, a music room and a study. On the ground floor is a 3-car garage, an art room, a gym, a powder room and an alchemy room. Outside there is a large covered patio on the ground floor, plus 2 covered decks on each level. You can party on the ground level consisting of a bar, a stereo, ping pong table, picnic table, hanging chair, and loungers. A bbq and alfresco dining is conveniently located on the deck off the kitchen/family room and the top deck has seating and a chess table. The backyard also has a fire pit and a garden with the swift gro gardening station.

The requester wanted me to keep the landscaping to a minimum, but more plants and trees can easily be added. No cc or cap and everything is upgraded.

See full request here.

House was originally built in Sunset Valley, but see how it looks placed in other worlds --
    JYuDgug.jpg

thKFTbp.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Gone Coastal is a very lovely family beach home! :) Very great exterior design, pretty blue colour, and very nice front steps design! The backyard flowerbed is pretty! Very nice firepit area for sims to enjoy sitting around the fire keeping warm. The gardening area is great! The outdoors bbq and dining is very nice. Very lovely furnishing and layout of the interior! The design of each level and the furnishing of each room and area is lovely! Very nice blue, orange and brown colors. The art and gym rooms on the ground floor are great! Very nice wall patterns and tiling in the bathrooms.
    It is a very detailed and lovely beach home for a family :)
  • Options
    StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    I am in L O V E with this house! Thank you so, so much <3 Absolutely perfect! Downloading now, I can't wait to play in it :)
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Gone Coastal is a lovely home Sandy! Lots of pretty detail and you’ve integrated the touches of orange very nicely. As usual your decor is top notch. Love the curved staircase for that special curb appeal. I especially love how the lot looks in Magic Kingdom. Looking forward to downloading and a full walkthrough later. Well done on this your last DNA Sims 3 request build! 🌟🌺
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Gone Coastal! Love it, name and all! :mrgreen: Great use of beach-y furniture and decor! :)
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Gone Coastal is a very lovely family beach home! :) Very great exterior design, pretty blue colour, and very nice front steps design! The backyard flowerbed is pretty! Very nice firepit area for sims to enjoy sitting around the fire keeping warm. The gardening area is great! The outdoors bbq and dining is very nice. Very lovely furnishing and layout of the interior! The design of each level and the furnishing of each room and area is lovely! Very nice blue, orange and brown colors. The art and gym rooms on the ground floor are great! Very nice wall patterns and tiling in the bathrooms.
    It is a very detailed and lovely beach home for a family :)

Thank you so much @rosemow! I always love reading your detailed comments. Thank you for all of your support over the years!
  • Options
    StephSteb wrote: »
    I am in L O V E with this house! Thank you so, so much <3 Absolutely perfect! Downloading now, I can't wait to play in it :)

@StephSteb, yay, so glad you like the house and I hope you have fun with it! What world do you think you'll be putting it in?
  • Options
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Gone Coastal is a lovely home Sandy! Lots of pretty detail and you’ve integrated the touches of orange very nicely. As usual your decor is top notch. Love the curved staircase for that special curb appeal. I especially love how the lot looks in Magic Kingdom. Looking forward to downloading and a full walkthrough later. Well done on this your last DNA Sims 3 request build! 🌟🌺

@soocoolsim , thanks Paula! Yes, I thought it looked really pretty on that lot in Adventureland. You really don't realize that there is so much pretty vegetation until you get into a lot....Looking at the map in the overview, it just doesn't do it justice. And thank you for your nice comments on my decor. I was challenged working with the orange. I kept wanting to do mostly blue, lol. I can't believe it's my last DNA build, boohoo!
  • Options
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Gone Coastal! Love it, name and all! :mrgreen: Great use of beach-y furniture and decor! :)

@romagi1 , lol, Glad you like the name I picked and my beach-y decor! I'm sad that these are our last DNA requests. :/
  • Options
    StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    Sandraelle wrote: »

@StephSteb, yay, so glad you like the house and I hope you have fun with it! What world do you think you'll be putting it in?

I'm currently building up Simta (custom world) from scratch and it fits so well on one of the beach home lots! Still building up the world (I never realized how many rabbitholes etc you actually NEED when building up a world lol) but I was able to place it and it is just as lovely as I knew it would be. Thank you so much again <3
  • Options
    Sandraelle wrote: »

I'm currently building up Simta (custom world) from scratch and it fits so well on one of the beach home lots! Still building up the world (I never realized how many rabbitholes etc you actually NEED when building up a world lol) but I was able to place it and it is just as lovely as I knew it would be. Thank you so much again <3

@StephSteb, Oh that's so nice to hear!! I would love to see pictures of it in your custom world when you get a chance. :)
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    Gone coastal is beautiful
  • Options
    illusie wrote: »
    Gone coastal is beautiful

Thank you so much @illusie! :)
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    EDIT: The original post had one of my lots that no longer exists, so deleting the content of this post. B)
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • Options
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    GONE COASTAL is very beautiful m'dear! <3

@BreeMiles, Thank you Bree!!! :)<3
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
  • Options
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    EMERALD COVE I'm loving it, so cozy and beautiful <3

@BreeMiles! Thanks again, glad you like it. :)
  • Options
    Emerald Cove is a lovely family cottage! :) Very pretty exterior design, patterned walls,and the garage is great! Very nice pool with rock fountain patio, The interior furnishings are lovely! The emerald colour scheme is very nice, and lovely warm wood texture of the furniture. Very nice bedroom designs! The bedroom with the pink colour and branch style bed is very pretty! Very nice floral wall pattern in the bathrooms.
    It is a very nice English village home :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top