Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BtVS CAS calling dawdee, last prize left to gift

Comments

• Options
    Faith12368Faith12368 Posts: 2,997 Member
    edited July 2012
    Skymyst wrote:
    Entry Form:

User name- Skymyst

Character- Anya Jenkins

Download Link- http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6178706

Traits-
    1) No Sense Of Humor - Since her sense of humor is often very litterly and blunt and she often does not get the joke.
    2) Good - While she may have been a vengeance demon for many many years Anya has deep down always been good at heart.
    3) Hopeless Romantic - Her love for Xander made me pick this and her heartbreak over their attempted wedding.
    4) Over-emotional - Things like her jealous when Xander kissed Willow and such made me pick this one.
    5) Easily Impressed - She falls in love with Xander need I say more *grins*

Copy of Bio-
    Anya was born in the 9th Century in a small Scandinavian village originally human she became a vengeance demon after learning her Viking Warrior husband Olaf cheated on her. She showed up in Sunnydale in the episode "The Wish" pretending to be a student named Anya Emerson.

After becoming a recurring character she fell in love with Xander and was often known to be a bit "odd" with a strange wit and honest disposition.

Photos-
    Anya.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

326854-anya_and_xander.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

emma-caulfield-buffy-the-vampire-slayer.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

tumblr_m52dm5utAp1qk2jreo9_400.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

Why did you pick this character? Anya was always one of my favorite character since she was a bit different and often seen as "evil" since she was once a vengeance demon when deep down she was just a women scorned who deep down just wanted to be loved!

Very nice Skymyst, I loved Anya as well, she was one of the funniest parts of the series. :)
    Long live the new Doctor!
  • Options
    potterphylepotterphyle Posts: 3,659 Member
    edited July 2012
    Great job on Anya, Skymyst! Anya was a great character. When she entered into the series, I didn't care for her, but she grew on me. The final episode upset me, for her. :-(

Three entries in now! YAY!!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    elle0808 wrote:
    thanks GreenCats!

I thought it may interest you all to know that i got my buffy dvd box set out tonight and am watching s2 :mrgreen: Currently 'Whats My Line: Pt 1'

I am in season 5...the first season I started watching. I sometimes wonder if I would have been an Angel/Buffy shipper if I had seen them in order. Then again, Spike was just so dang hot. I remember seeing him come into town (of course it was out of sequence, but still) and being like, wow...bad boy!
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited July 2012
    elle0808 wrote:
    thanks GreenCats!

I thought it may interest you all to know that i got my buffy dvd box set out tonight and am watching s2 :mrgreen: Currently 'Whats My Line: Pt 1'

I am in season 5...the first season I started watching. I sometimes wonder if I would have been an Angel/Buffy shipper if I had seen them in order. Then again, Spike was just so dang hot. I remember seeing him come into town (of course it was out of sequence, but still) and being like, wow...bad boy!

@elle - Ah, What's My Line' - good times! Hope you enjoy.

@potterphyle - Wow, what was it like to start at season 5? I stopped paying attention around 6, but I rewatched the whole series a few years ago (um, and several times since then :oops: ) and became re-obsessed.

I thought Buffy and Angel worked better together, but I preferred Spike as a character. His backstory episodes are some of my favourites.

You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    angeliii82 wrote:
    As a lurker on this thread, can I throw a suggestion out there? Xander - not the goofy awful technicolor MC Hammer Pants High School Version, but the more mature version like the end of series - minus the eye patch of course! :mrgreen:

Though Giles, Spike and Angel are drool worthy as I get older, I had a major crush on Xander when I was a High School/College Student... Keep in mind that when the show aired I was only a year younger than the main characters!

Let's not forget about Oz & Riley too, they weren't too bad to look at if memory serves! Once I get over my Star Trek/Gene Roddenberry craving I have a strange feeling I'm going to have a strong Joss Whedon craving!

*wipes drool off chin and dazed look out of eyes and returns to work*

I had a big crush on Xander in the early seasons too! And speaking of, here's another 'through the seasons'. I hope they're in the right order. The boys are harder to place than the girls :oops: Oh, and picture #7 has SPOILERS.

xander1.jpg

xander2.jpg

xander3.jpg

xander4.jpg

Xander5.jpg

xander6.jpg

xander7.jpg
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    GreenCats wrote:
    elle0808 wrote:
    thanks GreenCats!

@elle - Ah, What's My Line' - good times! Hope you enjoy.

@potterphyle - Wow, what was it like to start at season 5? I stopped paying attention around 6, but I rewatched the whole series a few years ago (um, and several times since then :oops: ) and became re-obsessed.

I thought Buffy and Angel worked better together, but I preferred Spike as a character. His backstory episodes are some of my favourites.

Well, our small town didn't have WB and (was it upn or cw?) when it was first aired. About 4 years ago, I caught a rerun of The Body on FX one morning while getting Lil ready for school. I started watching it then. After that, ordered all 7 seasons and watched them in order. By the time I had gotten them, though, I had watched through season 6 on television. I guess Spikes character was just too strong for Angel to overcome in my mind. I liked Angel on his own show...and would have liked him to be happy with Cordelia.

PS--thanks for putting up all the inspiration pics! I really appreciate that, and I am sure the contestants will as well. I loved Willows hair round about season 4/5. That was my favorite Willow.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Wow, what an episode with which to start! Really pleased you discovered it :-)

Pics are no problem. Yeh, Willow has funky hair in 4 & 5, though I do have a soft spot for her look in 1/2 :-)
  • Options
    crimzonstainheartcrimzonstainheart Posts: 1,682 New Member
    edited July 2012
    what do you think of my spike? my internet is acting up so, its gonna be hard to post. but i love the anya sim. :D
  • Options
    angeliii82angeliii82 Posts: 2,042 Member
    edited July 2012
    GreenCats, you just made my day! Those pics were awesome!

I remember in TS2 the only Xander sims I could find were decked out in crazy clothes like the ones he "loaned" to Spike after Spike shrunk his own clothes when they were roomies in one episode or when he had to lend clothes to Riley when Riley hiding out after leaving the Initiative in another episode...Sorry I don't remember episode names, I just remember the awful "Xander" clothes...I much prefer the clothing in the pics you have shared! :)
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    what do you think of my spike? my internet is acting up so, its gonna be hard to post. but i love the anya sim. :D

Hey sweetie, I missed that post. I am so sorry...gonna go back and look for him. Don't want you to think I was ignoring you.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    omg i've been waiting to see a thread like this. i actually have a spike sim in my exchange. though my pictures of him were missing. i would love to join this. i'll have mines posted tomorrow. but fore now if you want to see spike heres a link to him:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4788321

update: i pick spike. 8) :oops: why you ask? 8) well, i had a crush on him when watched the show when i was little. he was so cool. :oops: plus he was hilarious was his jokes. :lol:

screenshot_original.jpg

I found him! Yep, get some pics up and fill out the entry form and I will add him into the contest! Put him in a new post though, or link me back to this one, to make sure I have the right entry bookmarked on pg. 1.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    angeliii82 wrote:
    GreenCats, you just made my day! Those pics were awesome!

I remember in TS2 the only Xander sims I could find were decked out in crazy clothes like the ones he "loaned" to Spike after Spike shrunk his own clothes when they were roomies in one episode or when he had to lend clothes to Riley when Riley hiding out after leaving the Initiative in another episode...Sorry I don't remember episode names, I just remember the awful "Xander" clothes...I much prefer the clothing in the pics you have shared! :)

Haha, I loved Spike dressed in Xander's clothes. He was so annoyed about it!

Yeh, you're right, where's loud-shirted Xander? Now I feel remiss. It just so happened that the clearest season 1 and 2 pics I found had him in vaguely normal clothes.

I'm really pleased you enjoyed the selection, and thank you so much for the gift. I hope you don't mind - I've sent you a friend request. I wanted to post a thank you on your wall!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Awesome entries so far! Potterphyle, I love you so much for hosting this :-)
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    GreenCats wrote:

It is my pleasure, I may do firefly next, lol. ;-)
  • Options
    angeliii82angeliii82 Posts: 2,042 Member
    edited August 2012
    Oooh! I would love to see (& lurk on) that thread! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    GreenCats wrote:

It is my pleasure, I may do firefly next, lol. ;-)

*dies of excitement*
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Gots to starting thinking about the "October" contest. ;-)
  • Options
    RubysimRubysim Posts: 5,811 Member
    edited August 2012
    Entry Form:

User name- Rubysim

Character- Willow Rosenberg

Link- http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6187386

Traits:
    Good: Because Willow is a good person and helps Buffy and the Scooby Gang
    Genius: Willow is one of the smartest members of the Scooby Gang
    Friendly: Willow is very friendly
    Brave: She is always willing help Buffy and her friends
    Computer Whiz: She is very good with Computers

Copy of Bio-
    Willow Danielle Rosenberg is a witch who lives in Sunnydale, California and she is a founding member of the Scooby Gang. She is best friends with the Slayer, Buffy Summers. At the start Willow was seen by other has a shy, Computer nerd but over time she became a powerful and authoritative individual.

Photos-

WillowRosenberg2.jpg

Screenshot-833.jpg

Screenshot-832.jpg

WillowRosenberg.jpg

Screenshot-835.jpg

Screenshot-844.jpg

Why did you pick this character?
    I tried my best to create Willow, She has been one of my favourite characters since season 1
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Gallery ID - Rubysim
    Pictures of my sims will be on my page :)
  • Options
    TojaxTojax Posts: 5,076 Member
    edited August 2012
    potterphyle, thank you for hosting this contest :) I'm having so much fun looking through the entries. Buffy was the first show I pretty much watched from season one to season seven (although I only began watching halfway through the final season :P then I got hooked on re-runs :lol: ). I absolutely loved it! Willow, Spike and Anya were probably my favourite characters...
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Finished my first entry
    Gallery ID - Rubysim
  • Options
    Hello83433Hello83433 Posts: 3,403 Member
    edited August 2012
    The entries look fabulous
    403046191195314s.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Added more information to my entry!!!
    Gallery ID - Rubysim
  • Options
    PolysporinPolysporin Posts: 945 Member
    edited August 2012
    Great idea for a contest. Thanks for sharing all the spike photos,so had a crush on that character. Great entries so far. cant wait to see some more. Good Luck everyone.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Another entry! Yay!

Time for more inspiration! Giles today :-) I'm afraid I'm not enough of a fangirl to work out from which seasons pictures of him are taken (beyond the simple principles that as the numbers go up the wrinkles increase and leather starts fighting tweed for dominancy), so it's just a random selection. I have failed!! I'm sorry :oops:

anothergiles.jpg

giles.jpg

gilesgiles.png

moregiles.jpg

• Options
    SkymystSkymyst Posts: 3,888 Member
    edited August 2012
    Entry Form:

User name- Skymyst

Character- Xander Harris

Download Link- http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6188169

Traits-
    1) Good Sense Of Humor - Xander was the fun loving comic relief in the show; which is why I picked this trait.
    2) Good - While he was not known to the most brave of the men on the show he was always good at heart and willing to stand up for his friends!
    3) Friendly - An easy-going guy Xander was friendly to most people.
    4) Handy - Often helping Buffy and Willow he was sure handy to have around.
    5) Adventurous - While he was not the bravest he was always willing to follow Buffy on one of her crazy adventures.... not matter where that might take him!

Copy of Bio-

Photos-

3541326.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

xander-buffy-the-vampire-slayer-1163663_355_432.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

Why did you pick this character? While Xander was not the star of the show he was the glue that held the "scooby gang" together! He was lovable and fun and often the humor in most episodes how could I not try to make him!