Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

GC's Builds, *Closed*

Comments

• Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited August 2014
    Bayside School

I built this lot for 11 Buccaneer's Bend in Barnacle Bay as a set for pictures and storytelling. It has no rabbit hole and therefore is not a functional school. If you would like it to become one, I would suggest downloading a rabbit hole replacement rug and placing that in the entrance hall.

No CC, no CAP - checked in Custard.

Lot Size: 45x55

Grounds: playground, benches, soccer, chess, herb garden.

SchoolFront.png

SchoolPlan1.png

SchoolBack.png

SchoolBench.png

SchoolChess.png

Ground Floor: assembly hall, children's classroom, bathrooms, music room, canteen.

SchoolPlan2.png

SchoolHall.png

SchoolKids.png
    SchoolKids2.png

SchoolMusic.png

SchoolLunch.png

First Floor: Chemistry, Computing, Maths, Geography, Biology, Textiles

SchoolPlan3.png

SchoolChem.png

SchoolComputers.png

SchoolGeo.png

SchoolBio.png
    SchoolBio2.png

SchoolTextiles.png

Second Floor: Workshop, Art, toilets, staff room, principal's office.

SchoolPlan4.png

SchoolDT.png
    SchoolDT2.png

SchoolArt.png
    SchoolArt2.png
    SchoolArt3.png

SchoolWC.png

SchoolStaff.png
    SchoolStaff2.png

SchoolHead.png
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited August 2014
    It is great that you have uploaded your Bayside School build. It is a great build! :) Very nice exterior of it! It looks great how you have furnished all the various rooms and areas of the school! Great layout of the interior of the build. The outdoors areas look great too!
    It is a very nice school! :)
  • Options
    Catdog123Catdog123 Posts: 1,024 Member
    edited August 2014
    Looks really great GC. I really like the siting area with the bohemian seats in front of the white board.
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    @Rose - Thank you very much!

@Cat - Thank you :) Glad you like the seats. My mum is an early years teacher and I noticed her kids tend to sit just on the floor or on cushions for discussions at the white board, rather than on chairs, so I wanted something like that in my school.
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    edited August 2014
    You have done a very awesome job on Bayside School dear GC. I have it Rec'd for you dear!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Thank you, Bree :)
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited August 2014
    Fab school. I love the classroom posters. Did you make those? Rec'd.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Hi walkingstick! Thanks so much :) Yes, I made the posters using sim photography and this tutorial.
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited August 2014
    Those posters are brilliant. They give the rooms an even more authentic feel. I need to check out that tutorial!
  • Options
    FischioFischio Posts: 319 Member
    edited August 2014
    Awesome school GC. Love all the clever ideas you put into the classrooms like the dark room in particular :D Great use of space and objects. Rec'd
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    @Walkingstick - Thanks! The method is very easy after the first couple of tries. If you have any problems when you give it a go and can't get in touch with the person who wrote the tutorial, please feel free to ask me about it.

@Fischio - Thank you! That means a lot :D
  • Options
    This thread is now closed. Thank you to all the wonderful people who have supported and inspired me over the years.

I will continue to create for TS3, and to upload my creations to the exchange, but I will no longer be very active on these forums.

I have met many dear friends during my time here and I hope we will be able to stay in touch. Once I have my simming blog at www.gcsims.com properly set up, anyone who would like to will be able to keep up with me and my creations there.

Happy Simming! xxxx
  • Options
    sherrylynn8779sherrylynn8779 Posts: 2,102 Member
    :'(:'(:'(:'(
    My Twitter:: My Facebook:: Gallery Name: sherry_lynn1979
  • Options
    MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
    Very sorry to see you go. I have heard of many that wish to turn to alternative forums for the sims 3 crowd, so hopefully will see you promoting on them! Will BM your blog though t keep in touch!
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    you going is sad.... :'(:'(:'(

though I see why... I will try a bit though

can't get to see anythign on that link
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    rsedorothyrsedorothy Posts: 1,898 Member
    I look forward to following your blog *hugs*
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    I feel sad to see you go GC! I will miss you and your inspiring creations. I hope you can visit this site now and then. ((Hugs)) Good to hear that you will still be building lots for sims 3.
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *deep breath* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

Greenie you can't!! You're such an amazing friend on here! I will miss you so much - you were one of the first people I met on the forums, and are without doubt one of the kindest people on here. You not being here will be really sad and I will miss you lots and lots :'( don't forget me! Thanks for your inspiration, help, and friendship, which you have given since 2012 when I joined, I really do appreciate it

~Yellow Jane~
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited August 2014
    I am sorry to hear you won't be part of the forums... you will be missed by many, including myself! I will keep an eye out for your blog, and if you don't mind, I will put a link to it from my personal site?!

I see you already have it set up!! :D
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    SnowmoonSnowmoon Posts: 3,437 Member
    GC >> *pout* not fair.
    Find my builds under Evie_Snowmoon in the Gallery!
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Greencats so sad to see you go. :'( You will be sorely missed for you are kind ,helpful and an inspiring builder. I have booked marked your Blog and I hope to see more of your wonderful sims and builds. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    I too am very sad to see your leaving GC.... I will bookmark your blog and keep looking for you over at your page on sims3. That is, IF it stays open... Big hugs xx
  • Options
    onigiriloveronigirilover Posts: 1,240 Member
    May you fare thee well, me o'le friend. Hope to see ye 'round!
  • Options
    Ivanna420Ivanna420 Posts: 5,432 Member
    GC! :o I will be soo sad to see you leave! :'( I will stay in touch though! ;) Will you please shoot me an email as soon as your blog is up and running? :D
    140820-HBmsSZamsz7b.gif