The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MeaganJo's 3PCC free Creations - Forgotten Factory Gardens pg 95

Comments

• Options
    samj6samj6 Posts: 750 Member
    edited January 2014
    I love the Butler's studio, that table looks great! :) The patio is really nice too, I really like the plants you've used :D

For the room, an idea could be a little alcove furnace area in the back and fenced off from a little collection/gallery of glass works at the front?

• Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited January 2014
    GORGE! STUNNING! AMAZING! EPIC!

I love it - can't wait to see more :mrgreen:
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,721 Member
    edited January 2014
    Your WIP is continuing to look great! :) Perhaps the room could be a place where you have the sauna or a hot tub or a massage table ? It could also be a gym area? Or perhaps a greenhouse area where sims can grow plants in planters:?
    The wip is looking good!
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited January 2014
    WIP is looking blindingly stunning! So realistic and creative. Very excited to see more :mrgreen:

Can I steal your brain please? :P
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited January 2014
    I adore that balcony! :D What a lovely place for the simmies to relax! Kudos for your creativity. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited January 2014
    lovely, lovely, lovely!!!
  • Options
    MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    edited January 2014
    MEAGGGGGG! Oh my wow this is incredible... and so inspiring, too. :D

I think I'm going to have to attempt and industrial build sometime soon... They just look too fun.

Thank you wibble, I am so glad I was able to inspire you to give it a try, it is one of my favorite styles!
    samj6 wrote:
    I love the Butler's studio, that table looks great! :) The patio is really nice too, I really like the plants you've used :D

For the room, an idea could be a little alcove furnace area in the back and fenced off from a little collection/gallery of glass works at the front?

Thank you samj, I got the table idea from the ever so brilliant simmer 60209060! I have yet to decide what I am going to do with that room so I figured I would take a break and work on a couple contest builds. :)
    aricarai wrote:
    GORGE! STUNNING! AMAZING! EPIC!

I love it - can't wait to see more :mrgreen:

:oops: :shock: :mrgreen: Thank you so very much Arica!
    rosemow wrote:
    Your WIP is continuing to look great! :) Perhaps the room could be a place where you have the sauna or a hot tub or a massage table ? It could also be a gym area? Or perhaps a greenhouse area where sims can grow plants in planters:?
    The wip is looking good!

Thank you so much Rosemow! Now that I read this I'm really liking the idea of a little garden room. :)
    GreenCats wrote:
    WIP is looking blindingly stunning! So realistic and creative. Very excited to see more :mrgreen:

Can I steal your brain please? :P

:oops: :mrgreen: Thank you Greenie, although sadly I can't let you steal my brain! :lol:
    yanti68 wrote:
    I adore that balcony! :D What a lovely place for the simmies to relax! Kudos for your creativity. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you so very much Yanti, I do love this build it has been a lot of fun!
    lovely, lovely, lovely!!!

Thank you so very much sweet Taryn it has indeed been a great build and I can't wait to get it up on the exchange!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I figure I better throw this on up here while I'm at it!!!

No Gas Studio (3PCC Free)
    This is my 1st of hopefully 2 contest entries for
    Aricarai's Small Space, Big Style: A Studio/Loft Contest here is the link to the contest -
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/735813.page

Link to my entry -
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/600/735813.page#11721234

LINK TO LOT: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7975006
    LINK TO MEDIA: http://tinyurl.com/NoGasStudio
    Note these are just the same pictures as in the exchange

[img]http://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/u366/Meagan_Jo/No Gas Studio/NGS1_zps28d4bc63.png"width=300" "height=300"[/img]
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited January 2014
    Adorable! Cute as a button and ever so darling! Rec'd!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    No Gas Studio is a very nice home. :) It is great that you have based your home on being an old petrol station turned into a home. Great petrol station themed exterior. It looks great how you have done the covered over front section to resemble the area where sims would drive their cars through to fill them up with petrol. The petrol pumps and recycling bin there look great. Great textures that you have used for the exterior. It looks nice how you have placed the flowers either side of the petrol pumps and along the edge of the front of the home. It looks very nice how you have done the hedged fenced garden at the back of the home! Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting produce there. The pink flamingo is a nice touch. Sims will have fun playing chess there out in the air with nice natural surroundings. The sunflowers look cheery. The vine wall décor looks great there. Great ground texture you have used. Nice furnishing of the interior of the studio. Great sofa seating alcove for sims to relax on the seat and watch tv or read a book from the bookcase. It looks great how you have placed and recoloured the store items blinds on the windows. The plants either side of the tv are nice for sims to see when sitting there. Great texture that you have used for the counters and furnishings in the kitchen. Great to have an island counter. Sims will enjoy sitting on the bar stool counter eating their meals. It looks great that you have created a study desk area under the bunk bed for sims to sit and use a computer at. Great black and white picture that you have placed on the wall for sims to see when using the computer there .The design suits the home . Sims will like doing sketching on the drafting station. The hanging pot plants in the areas of the studio are nice natural touches. Great layout of the home.
    It is a very nice studio! :)
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    It's cute! :D I love how you have arranged and decorated everthing so nicely in such a small space. Good job! Recommended. Good luck with the contest. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    NiniBeMe69NiniBeMe69 Posts: 2,327 Member
    edited January 2014
    What a cute studio Meagan! I love that's it's a revamped gas station. So clever. Rec'd and fav'd :)
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited January 2014
    Love your gas station. Very stylish. Rec'd.
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited January 2014
    Rec'd! Very cute idea, and it turned out beautifully. Well done :)
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited January 2014
    What a creative and unique idea! It's just adorable Meagan! Rec'd :D

PS Good luck in the contest!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    You all are seriously awesome, thank you so much! The first things I thought of were a revamped old gas station for a studio (which I think turned out pretty cute) and recycled shipping containers for a loft!

I had only popped in real quick to post a picture of what I have been working on all day and only now discovered that I seriously screwed up because I went to place the ladder and well yeah the ceiling is too low... Dang you CFE and Friezes so now I have to start over BOO! I shall make this thing work, now to walk the dogs before they freak out on me!

Screenshot-2_zps3e3b4224.jpg"width=600"
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    rosemow wrote:
    Your WIP looks great! :) I hope that your second version of it goes well !

Thank you, me to Rosemow sadly I am going to be losing those big windows on the second level center due to the CFE slant in the wall. I don't even know if there is a way to work around that... In the end the new one looks the same but different... LOL you'll see as soon as I am done adding the outdoor wall papers. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Okie Dokie Rosemow this is what I came up with that has a working ladder and staircase. :) Of course you are going to see that ridiculous CFE slant when switching floors but what can a girl do with the tools she is given.

Screenshot-4_zps378f2b53.jpg"width=600"

aricarai wrote:

I think I understand, Meagan - for a loft, as long as your Sim can only access the loft bedroom area and the downstairs area and/or car port - it's okay. If I'm not getting it though, feel free to show me a picture. :D

Sorry I didn't know how to explain it so here is the picture from the outside so what you have is the foundation then the main level where the kitchen possibly bathroom and livingroom then you take the ladder up to a sort of wrap around single block walk way that can either take you to the balcony or a short flight of stairs to the loft bedroom. I hope that makes better sense of what I was trying to say. :oops:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    The new version looks even better than the first version! It looks great! :) Great texture and colours you have used for the exterior.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    rosemow wrote:
    The new version looks even better than the first version! It looks great! :) Great texture and colours you have used for the exterior.

That's a plus, I was on the fence about it so I am glad to know that I am heading in the right direction lol. I've been wanting to do a storage container build for quite awhile now, I think the real ones are pretty darn nifty and I would definitely live in one :)
  • Options
    missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited January 2014
    Your No Gas Studio is lovely, I really like the style. Rec'd :D
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    edited January 2014
    missy2311 wrote:
    Your No Gas Studio is lovely, I really like the style. Rec'd :D

Thank you missy I'm glad you like it :)
  • Options
    samj6samj6 Posts: 750 Member
    edited January 2014
    No Gas Studio looks great, I love the interior :D

Your new wip is looking good, I like the coloured metal exterior style and architecture :D
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Another loft wip? :mrgreen: I can see that you are hooked with the micro builds! :D It is addictive isn't it? It is very challenging to build a beautiful house with a nice architecture and interiors within a small space! That's what makes the building process more interesting. You are doing a great job with the new WIP!:thumbup: Love the metal exterior! The industrial look and the colours works really well. Looking forward to seeing more pics. :D