The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MeaganJo's 3PCC free Creations - Forgotten Factory Gardens pg 95

Comments

• Options
    HollownessDevourHollownessDevour Posts: 8,011 Member
    edited January 2014
    OMG amazing! You nailed rustic modern/industrial modern artists studio apartment loft. ;D
  • Options
    samj6samj6 Posts: 750 Member
    edited January 2014
    I really love that fireplace, such a great idea :D
  • Options
    MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    edited January 2014
    Well I am hoping this is the final version of the living room...

Screenshot-4_zpsb19e7cf0.jpg"width=600"

Screenshot-6_zps425eba13.jpg"width=600"

Screenshot-5_zps7c33dcc9.jpg"width=600"
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    LOL I guess I should reload the page before I post! :oops:

Thanks you guys!!! I really hoped I was getting something right because between the living room and the kitchen/dining area's I've been pulling my hair out!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,721 Member
    edited January 2014
    Your update of the living room looks great! It looks great how you have moved the stereo to be behind the sofa, and have placed the 2 zebra patterned chairs on an angle in the wall area near the door. Great bar stool area.
    It is looking great! :)
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I to like this version much better, thanks Rosemow!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I must apologize to my build because she has not received any love from me for the past couple of days. Poor poor baby, sniffle. :cry:
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    So today I finally started working on my loft wip again and been working the bedroom of course I am sure it will change but this is what I have worked out so far. :)

Screenshot-7_zpsb7c6af9f.jpg"width=600"

Screenshot-8_zps76671242.jpg"width=600"

Screenshot-9_zps3e1cd029.jpg"width=600"

Screenshot-11_zps47a9f030.jpg"width=600"

Screenshot-10_zpsee1eeb92.jpg"width=600"
  • Options
    jenny0786jenny0786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    edited January 2014
    I LOVE IT! Goodness this is an amazing build Meagan!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    jenny0786 wrote:
    I LOVE IT! Goodness this is an amazing build Meagan!

Thank you Jenny :) I seriously would love love love to live here, I think this is my second favorite build that I've ever done :)
  • Options
    RoseRidgeRoseRidge Posts: 1,321 Member
    edited January 2014
    Meagan,
    Your loft is really coming together. Very nice and so detailed.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    RoseRidge wrote:
    Meagan,
    Your loft is really coming together. Very nice and so detailed.

Thank you Rose! I end up spending 2 or more days on a room and then I keep going back and changing things, it can drive a person crazy lol!

I think I will definitely be using the glass blowing on the lowest level next to the art studio and make the long room on the lower level into a small apartment for the butler or whoever.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    For those of you that haven't seen how this WIP came around and to watch it's progress here is the first post link on it :)

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/765/531689.page#11667588
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,721 Member
    edited January 2014
    Your WIP is looking great! :) The black and white pictures on the bedhead wall look great there. Great recolouring of the bed and the cushions. It looks great how you have done the curtained off bath tub alcove. Very nice archeway clothes and shoes closet!
    It is looking good!
  • Options
    samj6samj6 Posts: 750 Member
    edited January 2014
    I love the look of this house :) The new rooms look amazing, I love the bathroom and corridor and the bedroom looks great :D
  • Options
    Rawr2019Rawr2019 Posts: 14,407 Member
    edited January 2014
    Sweet baby jeezus in Heaven give me this place NOW!!!

I love love the decorating Meg! I swear I thought you were showing us some inspiration pics then I realized this was in game! Man you are freaking incredible! Jeezus!!!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    :shock: Wow! Thank you so much you guys are some serious awesome sauce!

Well I have been plugging away all night (yeah didn't realize it was 3 am) working on the Studio Apartment that a simmer can choose whether to have their butler or a tenant or however apartments work living there. It is fully furnished and I went um I think modern with it, I don't know I think I am very tired lol. I am still trying to figure out colors and whatnot but the layout works perfectly. So before I hit the hay here are some pics of it.

Screenshot-12_zps288e8383.jpg"width=600"

Screenshot-13_zps92dc0461.jpg"width=600"

Screenshot-15_zpsc22dc62c.jpg"width=600"

Screenshot-18_zps25fd2bfc.jpg"width=600"

Screenshot-16_zps68febd08.jpg"width=600"

Screenshot-17_zpsf58d41b2.jpg"width=600"

Screenshot-14_zps1f722f98.jpg"width=600"

• Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited January 2014
    Thanks for sharing the further WIP, MJ! I love your house it is looking very interesting and unusual :)
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Thank you YJ, I am glad you like it! :mrgreen:

So I made changes to the Butlers studio and like it better now and I also made changes to the "lobby to better match the rest of the build since somewhere along the way I changed my mind on what I was going to do.

I ran into a couple of problems those pesky flyaway tiles attacked me :evil: , go figure but got them fixed :wink: (YAY) Now for the second issue my sim likes to avoid the elevator :roll: when going from the main floor to the uppermost floor granted she has to get out of the elevator on the second floor and then walk up a flight of stairs to her bedroom (oh wah) but really does she really feel the need to walk outside go around the side of the building and climb the fire escape? What is this? It's ridiculous! I really don't want to get rid of the fire escape because it goes so well with the build :( and I really don't want to jimmy rig some stairs in place of the elevator. Is there something that someone knows that could be causing this bit of routing issue???

EDIT - Never mind got it fixed ended up having to delete the old elevators and put in new ones... I have no clue why but it works now.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited January 2014
    Love the MOO work in the kitchen table! Everything is coming along so nicely! :D I feel very inspired to build a loft now. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    yanti68 wrote:
    Love the MOO work in the kitchen table! Everything is coming along so nicely! :D I feel very inspired to build a loft now. :mrgreen:

Thank you Yanti, I am glad that my build was able to give you some inspiration! I absolutely love lofts!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Alrighty you guys I am in need of some inspiration! I only have two rooms left and one of them is going to take advantage of the goodies (glass blowing) that's coming to the store next month the other one well I have no clue what to do with it.

In order to get to this room you must go out on the balcony from the second floor which is the main loft, this room was originally the art studio but I moved that to the main floor because I wanted more space for it. So here are some pics of the room and I would love to hear your ideas!

Screenshot_zps32783ce7.jpg"width=600"

Screenshot-2_zps67f8b971.jpg"width=600"

Screenshot-3_zps0fef3822.jpg"width=600"
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    will2586will2586 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited January 2014
    Meagan, I love this build so much!

That patio is just gorgeous, and all those interiors are perfect! :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    will2586 wrote:
    Meagan, I love this build so much!

That patio is just gorgeous, and all those interiors are perfect! :thumbup:

:oops: Thank you so much Will, it thrills me that you like it!!! Now if I could only find some inspiration for the room pictured above, so I am sitting here working on a build I started for Acicarai's contest...
  • Options
    WibbleLikeAJellyWibbleLikeAJelly Posts: 2,410 Member
    edited January 2014
    MEAGGGGGG! Oh my wow this is incredible... and so inspiring, too. :D

I think I'm going to have to attempt and industrial build sometime soon... They just look too fun.