The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's been happening in your game lately? Feel free to chat and post pics! :)

Comments

• Options
    AmphoraAmphora Posts: 3,959 Member
    edited April 2012
    NadiNadi99 wrote:
    Same here, even if they're just animated people deep down I'm a sucker for them and don't want to hurt their animated feelings
    Same :lol:
  • Options
    friohurfriohur Posts: 1,722 Member
    edited April 2012
    mom was a simmer in her 60s before she passed

never too old for games, just a matter of finding the right game
    Robin: You’re overwhelmed, Freeze was underwhelmed-why isn’t anyone ever just whelmed?

Robin: If dislike is the opposite of like, is disaster the opposite of aster? See, instead of things going wrong, they go right.
  • Options
    NadiNadi99NadiNadi99 Posts: 1,638
    edited April 2012
    very true @ frio sorry for your mom
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    friohur wrote:
    mom was a simmer in her 60s before she passed

never too old for games, just a matter of finding the right game
    A yup yup :D
  • Options
    YellifishYellifish Posts: 759 Member
    edited April 2012
    Ok let me talk about the family I've been playing with lately...I shall hurry and do it before a customer walks in and interrupts my thinking lol I hope I get it all in order.

The Shermans :)

I started my game with Hayley Sherman (sim on my dp). Before moving on with her life I decided to acomplish her lifetime wish of woohooing with 5 different sims in 5 different places. Of course with the woohooer mod it was the easiest thing to do. Just go visit a household and bamn woohoo!
    After she was finished with that I had her adopt a child, so Leah came into the picture. She met...crap I forgot his name, he's dead now so makes sense...his last name was Newbie and was married to Mags Newbie...Robert? Gah I can't remember. Well Hayley got him to divorce Mags and then married him and had him and his son Bob move in with her and Leah.
    They then moved to a bigger house. They had a couple kids together, Bob got his gf preggers as a teen, they eventually moved out when he became a YA. Also Leah got preggers as a teen and she married the baby daddy, but after baby daddy decided he wanted to woohoo with Hayley (his mom in law) she divorced him. Eventually they got remarried and moved in together.

Ok this will get long, so I'll make it short. One of the teens got his friend to risky woohoo with one of his nieces and she became preggers. The baby girl is adorable. Hayley married Calvin (repair man) after Robert died. She eventually divorced him because she was such a cheater.

Anyway I'll get to where I'm at now. Hayley is almost an elder and with her live her son Duce (teen) with his wife Candace and son Nicky. Also her other kids, Shakira (teen), twins Chris and Roxy (teens) and Britney (child).

Here are the kids Hayley had in total:
    Bob (step-son)
    Leah (adopted)
    Frederick
    Duce
    Shakira
    Chris
    Roxy
    Britney

Yup...very long sorry.
    Sha
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    NadiNadi99 wrote:

only so much one can do about cancer :(
    Robin: You’re overwhelmed, Freeze was underwhelmed-why isn’t anyone ever just whelmed?

Robin: If dislike is the opposite of like, is disaster the opposite of aster? See, instead of things going wrong, they go right.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    @friohur I hope someone will find a cure, thats so sad :(
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    friohur wrote:
    NadiNadi99 wrote:

I'm sorry frio :cry:
    My grandma and grandpa both died from cancer, and my uncle has some cancer in his body right now. It's a terrible disease :cry:
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Mea_93 wrote:
    friohur wrote:
    NadiNadi99 wrote:

I'm sorry frio :cry:
    My grandma and grandpa both died from cancer, and my uncle has some cancer in his body right now. It's a terrible disease :cry:
    Oh, I'm so sorry my grandfather also had cancer, he survived but now he is super depressed all the time because of what the surgery had done to him.
  • Options
    Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    edited April 2012
    It's ok. I am in my sixties too. But I dont quit Sims yet. (Sorry for your mom though). Could we please get back on topic? I had one more promotion for her, when my simsmom was at home caring for her newborn baby. That's in fact amazing.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    You're right this is quite a depressing subject.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Amen!
    I think I'm get back to my game soon. Just finished watching one of my favorite Comic Book based cartoon called Young Justice, and it was awesome! ^_^
    Okay, I'm in the mood to sim for a wee bit :D I shall post pics as soon as I'm back :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Sorry about to hear y'all's losses to cancer. I've had an aunt, a cousin (young, left her toddler :( ) and I'm sure more family members die of cancer as well :(
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    @ Mea Kk see you then! I found a new system, I'm going to read a book and every page I turn I will refresh this thread.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    I wish I was at home playing sims...
  • Options
    MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    edited April 2012
    Well, the most recent thing I did (keep in mind, I was very bored of my regular gameplay) was make an insane sim named Martha Sparks, she walks around in a wedding veil, green maxi dress, sneakers and those crazy glasses that came with Generations. I made her get to level 6 of the invention skill so she could go around blowing stuff up, it was fun... hahaha. I blew up some guys toilets so now he's going to pee himself a lot, and I blew up the consignment shop items (and singed a few sims along the way), then she adopted a kid and I named her HoneyBooBoo Child, and she's insane as well. She has green hair (just on the tips of it) and she walks around yelling at people and digging through junk piles with her mom. It's really fun. :PPP
    44444.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    I wish I wasn't sick at home with my runny nose lol
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Well, the most recent thing I did (keep in mind, I was very bored of my regular gameplay) was make an insane sim named Martha Sparks, she walks around in a wedding veil, green maxi dress, sneakers and those crazy glasses that came with Generations. I made her get to level 6 of the invention skill so she could go around blowing stuff up, it was fun... hahaha. I blew up some guys toilets so now he's going to pee himself a lot, and I blew up the consignment shop items (and singed a few sims along the way), then she adopted a kid and I named her HoneyBooBoo Child, and she's insane as well. She has green hair (just on the tips of it) and she walks around yelling at people and digging through junk piles with her mom. It's really fun. :PPP

Oooo that looks fun! I should try that sometime that would be so fun!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    didn't mean to bring the whole thread down :oops:

*tries to lighten things up*

well my lvl 10 magician is getting work all over the place, and after the upcoming prom i'm gonna age up his younger sister and get her started on the acrobat career

keeping track of three sims with random gigs should be fun...

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Melanie: That sounds hilarious! I still haven't gotten the hang of inventing...nor sculpting...actually haven't tried either one.

Nadi: Feel better soon, take something. I was sick all last week and my bf got sick this week so yeah sucks tons :(
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    @frio Oh, I've done it with only two sims and it was quite a lot of work I tell you btw can I call you Mr. Harry Potter just for fun since I'm guessing your avi is Harry and you have a harry potter siggy? :lol::lol::lol::D
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Yellifish wrote:
    Melanie: That sounds hilarious! I still haven't gotten the hang of inventing...nor sculpting...actually haven't tried either one.

Nadi: Feel better soon, take something. I was sick all last week and my bf got sick this week so yeah sucks tons :(
    Ow, that must suck, I hope he gets better (if he hasn't already)
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    @mea, i <3 young justice :lol:

@NadiNadi99, LOL! sure and yes it is Harry and he's in my studio. the scar is CC and i listed the maker from mod the sims

• Options
    MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    edited April 2012
    @NadiNadi99 and @Yellifish, it is really fun hahaha, you guys should try it. :D
    44444.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    @friohur-Coolio :lol: I downloaded and rec'd it ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top