Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's been happening in your game lately? Feel free to chat and post pics! :)

Yes, I know. You may or may not be thinking "Not another one of these threads! There are already dozens and twenties of them in existence!" (Twenties? You sure do think oddly! Okay. Twenties was just something I came up with. :lol: )
Well, I'm actually making chocolate chip cookies today but I'm waiting for some ingredients to reach room temperature before I start, so I thought to ask what you peeps are doing in your games right now! If you want, we could chat about random stuff (like how your cat puked on the stairs, which contain the ONLY piece of carpeting in the house! Why not anywhere else? Why I ask you?!?) or post some super funny pics of your simmies!
So feel free to chat and post the happenings of your Simmie's lives! Or just chat about some other randomness. Like cat puke. Bad example, I know :D
I shall post pics of my simmehs after my cookies are finished ^_^
(Admit it. You're jealous, you know it. Chocolate chip cookies are only the best cookies in existence! :mrgreen: )

Comments

• Options
    AmphoraAmphora Posts: 3,959 Member
    edited April 2012
    *sniffle* My favorite spatula broke while I was mixing the cookies! I think I added too many chocolate chips... :cry:
    Hmmm...the most recent simming I have done in my game was with my Simmeh Cassie, and I did a story about it. But I don't wanna be all annoying and do a shameless plug in here. Lol :lol:
  • Options
    NadiNadi99NadiNadi99 Posts: 1,638
    edited April 2012
    Awww, that's too bad....Well, it is friday the 13. In my game I just started a new family and am trying out the not so routine machine thing i got gifted to me. I can't wait to see food smashed into their faces :mrgreen:
  • Options
    emilyfentyemilyfenty Posts: 1,144 New Member
    edited April 2012
    I've been staring at your signature for ages! But I've just made over the Wolff Household!
  • Options
    NadiNadi99NadiNadi99 Posts: 1,638
    edited April 2012
    Haha, me too it's sooo entertaining lol I love harry potter
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    NadiNadi99 wrote:
    Awww, that's too bad....Well, it is friday the 13. In my game I just started a new family and am trying out the not so routine machine thing i got gifted to me. I can't wait to see food smashed into their faces :mrgreen:
    Hahaha true, I forgot about that. LOL!
    Ohhhh my goodness that sounds like fun! Seeing food smashed into sims faces must be a fun pastime xD
    You should totally post some pics of that. I don't think I've seen the not so routine machine in action. Or heard of it for that matter. Lol :P
    emilyfenty wrote:
    I've been staring at your signature for ages! But I've just made over the Wolff Household!
    Yes, my signature is one that is quite hypnotizing. Everytime I stare at it for too long I start thinking about mustaches and Ron Weasley :mrgreen:
    And that sounds fun with the Wolff household! I've never played them for too long. I hear that they make nice looking kids though!
  • Options
    friohurfriohur Posts: 1,722 Member
    edited April 2012
    *lurks*
    Robin: You’re overwhelmed, Freeze was underwhelmed-why isn’t anyone ever just whelmed?

Robin: If dislike is the opposite of like, is disaster the opposite of aster? See, instead of things going wrong, they go right.
  • Options
    MissFashionistaMissFashionista Posts: 455 Member
    edited April 2012
    Last time I left off my sim couple were getting cozy on the bed and ready to make magic :shock:
    Also my acrobat sim won simfest so life is pretty good with my sims right now
    R.I.P the spatula, you will be dearly missed :cry:
  • Options
    JustKeepSimmingJustKeepSimming Posts: 3,447 Member
    edited April 2012
    Right now?

My sim had a rough day at work. She stabbed a couple of people with the box of mystery during a show and it ended up "burning out".

She came home and she was in a pretty bad mood, but her room mate had made her favourite food for her when she came in. So he's gained some plus points in her book!

7074899443_161ebeb251_z.jpg
  • Options
    mylee407mylee407 Posts: 864 New Member
    edited April 2012
    Well my genie triplets aged up and I got frustrated trying to make them plan outfit and such! One of them had a failure of a bake sale the other is already a level 5 in logic the other just likes playing with the karaoke machine and bothering her parents. It's almost sunday and her mom has a gig at five and her in home nanny is going to make sculptures of all of them this week!

Do you think the bake sale failed because she summoned the food instead of baking it?
  • Options
    LfriaLfria Posts: 1,116 New Member
    edited April 2012
    Well last I played was yesterday. I played with the Frio family in SV. Connor still lives with his brother Jared. However, Connor is now married to Emma Hatch from the roomies household. They have one son and a pair of cats who had twins. Jared has been breaking the hearts of many a women, but one has caught his heart. She is a randomly spawned townie who is gorgeous. Anyway, they are dating or romantic interests I can't remember. Jared plans to marry her and move out of the house. I'll have him take one of the kittens also. This is a busy household :XD:
  • Options
    ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    edited April 2012
    Not much interesting happening here.

My sims had some *fun* going to the pest through the time machine and later on their teen daughter came out saying and that place was better than the cave they left her in.
    Funny part was that her clothes where that of the fine people during the middle-age. So I doubt she came from a cave lol.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    LOL @frio xD
    Lurkers are welcome too! :lol:

@MissFashionista: Ohhh I haven't gotten Showtime yet! Is it pretty fun? And what exactly is a simfest? I've heard of it but mostly everyime I hear the word I'm like :shock:
    And thank you for the Memorium of my spatula. It was preceded into death by many other spatulas I may have accidently killed..hehe :?
    It is now resting in pieces in the trash can *cries* :oops:

@JustKeepSimming: hmmm...right now, or anytime I suppose. Lol.
    I'm sorry about your sim stabbing multiple people. You always know that a day goes bad when multiple stabbings are involved... :shock:

@mylee407: Genie triplets?? :shock:
    I wanna see, I wanna see! *jumps up and down with hand up in air* Lol. Hmmm...I'm not sure about the bake sale failing. I haven't participated in many of those! I hope the next one goes better for your simmies!

@Lfria: Hmmm...wasn't Jared the dad of Emma Hatch's first child? If I remember correctly. I haven't played in SV for a while. Riverview is my favorite town ATM <3

@Zafireria: Yeah, my game gets really boring sometimes. You can always tell when i get bored in my games because multiple sims die, and affairs start all over the place... :shock: :lol:
    I've never tried the time machine! That's one of the things I've been meaning to try out in game...that and the detonators :twisted: I'm really interested in the detonators :D

The first batch of cookies are done! And I've already eaten two... :shock: :mrgreen:
    They are...well, words cannot describe my happiness at my chocolate chip cookies. Really soft on the inside and a nice little crunch on the outside. They rival the cookies I buy in-store ^_^

• Options
    edited April 2012
    @Mea_93 LOL, I was looking at Harry before he passed Ron, he looks scary!

And I'm only playing the Wolff's as a legacy challenge, personally I find them quite interesting but I've never really played them before. I'm quite enjoying it, but I had to makeover the full house so that I could play it. I can't play in an ugly house! Not EA's worst house though.
  • Options
    mylee407mylee407 Posts: 864 New Member
    edited April 2012
    Mea_93 wrote:

@mylee407: Genie triplets?? :shock:
    I wanna see, I wanna see! *jumps up and down with hand up in air* Lol. Hmmm...I'm not sure about the bake sale failing. I haven't participated in many of those! I hope the next one goes better for your simmies!

I'll try to get a pic in a few minutes wen I start to play again, we shall try again next saturday(sim time) but we'll do it at the library! I'll be back to post the pictures!
  • Options
    friohurfriohur Posts: 1,722 Member
    edited April 2012
    simfest are when sims with one of the professions from ST gather and give a short demonstration of their skills
    and the best performer gets a trophy
    Robin: You’re overwhelmed, Freeze was underwhelmed-why isn’t anyone ever just whelmed?

Robin: If dislike is the opposite of like, is disaster the opposite of aster? See, instead of things going wrong, they go right.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    emilyfenty wrote:
    @Mea_93 LOL, I was looking at Harry before he passed Ron, he looks scary!

And I'm only playing the Wolff's as a legacy challenge, personally I find them quite interesting but I've never really played them before. I'm quite enjoying it, but I had to makeover the full house so that I could play it. I can't play in an ugly house! Not EA's worst house though.
    Huh. Now that I see him, Harry DOES look a wee bit scary before his full on frontal mustache face! :shock:
    I've redone the Wolffs house before too! Not too much, mostly just redecorating/recoloring, and some stuff in the front of the house. It is one of the nicer premade homes in my opinion ^_^
  • Options
    LfriaLfria Posts: 1,116 New Member
    edited April 2012
    Mea_93 wrote:

@Lfria: Hmmm...wasn't Jared the dad of Emma Hatch's first child? If I remember correctly. I haven't played in SV for a while. Riverview is my favorite town ATM <3

Jared got Claire Ursine pregnant. She is a neighbor of his, the one with the backstory saying she hopes no one else notices her growing waistline. My game got glitched so she never was actually pregnant. But I cheated and just had Jared get her pregnant again so that I can play that storyline. Jared has no desire to take care of the kid, a toddler boy.

I'm jealous of your cookies btw!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    mylee407 wrote:
    I'll try to get a pic in a few minutes wen I start to play again, we shall try again next saturday(sim time) but we'll do it at the library! I'll be back to post the pictures!
    I shall look forward to the pics! :mrgreen:

@frio: Thanks for the info! :lol:

Now to check on my cookies in the oven...
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Mea_93 wrote:
    @MissFashionista: Ohhh I haven't gotten Showtime yet! Is it pretty fun? And what exactly is a simfest? I've heard of it but mostly everyime I hear the word I'm like :shock:
    And thank you for the Memorium of my spatula. It was preceded into death by many other spatulas I may have accidently killed..hehe :?
    It is now resting in pieces in the trash can *cries* :oops:
    Showtime is really fun so far. Simfest is an event (it happens really often in my game like once every week) where magicians, acrobats, and singers come out to perform. It's like a talent show the best one takes home a trophy and some money. Are the cookies ready yet? :D
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Lfria wrote:
    Jared got Claire Ursine pregnant. She is a neighbor of his, the one with the backstory saying she hopes no one else notices her growing waistline. My game got glitched so she never was actually pregnant. But I cheated and just had Jared get her pregnant again so that I can play that storyline. Jared has no desire to take care of the kid, a toddler boy.

I'm jealous of your cookies btw!
    Bah. Jared is a bum! :?
    But yeshhh that storyline is quite interesting to play I bet! :D
    Lol I would give every one of you a cookie but with the computer screen in the way, I simply can't seem to give the cookies out! *grumbles* :mrgreen:
    Showtime is really fun so far. Simfest is an event (it happens really often in my game like once every week) where magicians, acrobats, and singers come out to perform. It's like a talent show the best one takes home a trophy and some money. Are the cookies ready yet? :D
    Ohhh that sounds like fun! I'm sure ST is fun, but it's not an EP I'm interested in. And actually, the timer just beeped, so I'm off to get the fourth batch! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    @Mea_93 It looks like all of his hair covers his eyes, or that his eyes are black *shudder*. Yeah I didn't change the walls, just changed objects, wallpaper and flooring to give it a more dainty, yet modern feel. I do think it is one of the best houses in Sunset Valley, I don't like the Alto and Landgrabb (hope that was correct) ones cause they're too complicated and detailed! I like simple and modern, with dainty features!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    emilyfenty wrote:
    @Mea_93 It looks like all of his hair covers his eyes, or that his eyes are black *shudder*. Yeah I didn't change the walls, just changed objects, wallpaper and flooring to give it a more dainty, yet modern feel. I do think it is one of the best houses in Sunset Valley, I don't like the Alto and Landgrabb (hope that was correct) ones cause they're too complicated and detailed! I like simple and modern, with dainty features!
    I can see that now too! :shock:
    And I know what you mean with the houses. I'm not a huge fan of modern houses, but if there are hints and little bits and pieces of modern-ity (is that a word? :shock: ) around the house then that's what I like the best! ^_^
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    @Mea_93 Fourth batch?! Are you doing a bake sale or something :lol:
  • Options
    ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    edited April 2012
    I was working on my upcoming house in May!

Progress1.jpg
    Progress2.jpg
    Progress3.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    @Mea_93 Fourth batch?! Are you doing a bake sale or something :lol:
    I just really like my cookies okay? *grabs cookies close together in an obsessed like way* LOL! :mrgreen:

@ddsims3world: Ohhhh that looks really good! Me likey! :thumbup:
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top