The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's been happening in your game lately? Feel free to chat and post pics! :)

Comments

• Options
    mylee407mylee407 Posts: 864 New Member
    edited April 2012
    @Mea_93 they attempt to sabotage just about any piece of technology, and mostly very expensive ones! HE TRIED TO BREAK MY BIG TV! And I swear he broke the garbage disposal! we had the house for 3 days! I know it didnt break that fast since we barely use it! I was costantly checking his lifetime happiness
  • Options
    rgirl1rgirl1 Posts: 1,699 Member
    edited April 2012
    NadiNadi99 wrote:
    Just wondering has your sim ever randomly changed into a random skin tone? I think it's because of bad CC but even when I use testingcheatsenabled it won't let me change it. Do you think there's a way for me to stop it? Haha, that's what happened to me the last time I checked in with my game.

What colour was the 'random skin tone'? One time when I removed a custom skin all my sims had dark black skin like they'd been on fire, I must say I was scared :shock:

• Options
    NadiNadi99NadiNadi99 Posts: 1,638
    edited April 2012
    Mmmm.... yum... they look great. Don't let me eat too many k, I don't want to get sick :mrgreen:
  • Options
    AmphoraAmphora Posts: 3,959 Member
    edited April 2012
    NadiNadi99 wrote:
    Just wondering has your sim ever randomly changed into a random skin tone? I think it's because of bad CC but even when I use testingcheatsenabled it won't let me change it. Do you think there's a way for me to stop it? Haha, that's what happened to me the last time I checked in with my game.
    Hmmm...nope, that hasn't happened to me. Sorry! :oops:
    So you tried the 'Edit in Create a Sim' choice when you Shift+Click on the sim after using the 'Testingcheatsenabled' cheat? Or does that not even pop up? If not, then that is really odd! :shock:
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    rgirl1 wrote:
    NadiNadi99 wrote:

What colour was the 'random skin tone'? One time when I removed a custom skin all my sims had black skin when I went back into the game. I must say I was scared :shock:

Yes, that's exactly what happened but I don't think I did anything to cause it. It's quite creepy.
  • Options
    mylee407mylee407 Posts: 864 New Member
    edited April 2012
    @Mea_93 oooh! COOKIE TIME! *dves for them* YAYYY!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Mea_93 wrote:
    NadiNadi99 wrote:
    Hmmm...nope, that hasn't happened to me. Sorry! :oops:
    So you tried the 'Edit in Create a Sim' choice when you Shift+Click on the sim after using the 'Testingcheatsenabled' cheat? Or does that not even pop up? If not, then that is really odd! :shock:
    Yes, I went into CAS that way but it still didn't seem to work. Hopefully next time I go in it'll get fixed by itself.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Mea_93 wrote:

@Nadi: But, but those are my cookies! Fine. Everyone is insisting on having some cookies...just a sec!... *grumbles* :lol:

....... *arranging plate of cookies* .......

3566116210_5c6b8964f7.jpg
    Here ya go everyone! Take as many as you want! :mrgreen:

My, my, that might not be enough to go around. ~ taking a handful~
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,552 Member
    edited April 2012
    These are my current sims. They look happy.
    Screenshot-1788.jpg

These are the most recent shots from my game and pretty much sums up what I'm doing. Cairo is a cheater above beyond Don Lothario. (Sorry to fans of Cairo in that Generation's thread. This is Cairo from a parallel universe. :lol: )

He came home much later than I thought he would and his girlfriend was already up and promptly accused him of cheating.
    Screenshot-1805.jpg

Screenshot-1806.jpg

Perfect. :lol:
    Screenshot-1809.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    mylee407 wrote:
    @Mea_93 they attempt to sabotage just about any piece of technology, and mostly very expensive ones! HE TRIED TO BREAK MY BIG TV! And I swear he broke the garbage disposal! we had the house for 3 days! I know it didnt break that fast since we barely use it! I was costantly checking his lifetime happiness
    Gah!!! That would be sooooo annoying! And breaking the big TV??? I would probably delete my sims if they did that. Lol. Good thing you changed his traits!!!

@rgirl: That happened to me too once! I was freaking out with the black skin tone, but then I went into the edit in creat-a-sim mode and changed the skins and they went back to normal, thank goodness.

@Nadi: Lol, I may or may not have eaten 4 cookies already. But I may not have eaten that many though! :XD:
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Sorry, got to go, I've got to rewatch Rocky Horror :D
  • Options
    ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    edited April 2012
    NadiNadi99 wrote:

@ddsims3world I love your house!
    PS I shall rec both

Thanks!

"Model Elique" house will be in my studio/exchange next week!
    "Superstar Vega" house will be in May!
    Mea_93 wrote:
    @ddsims3world: I like the second house too! :mrgreen:

Thanks!
    ....... *arranging plate of cookies* .......

3566116210_5c6b8964f7.jpg
    Here ya go everyone! Take as many as you want! :mrgreen:

No thanks! :lol: But I will have warm chocolate cookies tonight though! :wink:

• Options
    edited April 2012
    @CK213: Ohhh he is quite the Romeo! I had sims do that multiple times, but then I feel bad so I have them confess to cheating and he settles down with his favorite girlfriend. Haha :shock: :lol:

And I'm glad everyone is enjoying the cookies!!!
    (Hehe. Even though I kept most of them to myself!! MUAHAHAHAH! :twisted: )
    Wait...maybe I shouldn't have said that...oh noes! :XD:
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    NadiNadi99 wrote:
    Sorry, got to go, I've got to rewatch Rocky Horror :D
    Lol adios! *waves* :lol:
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    NadiNadi99 wrote:
    @rgirl The shirt looks great!

@ddsims3world I love your house!
    PS I shall rec both
    Now I better take a couple chocolate chip cookies before they're all gone hehehe ;)

Edit: I thought rgirl's tank was a sim lol :oops:

@nadi.... that's ok, I didn't really say 'here's my top' I just said 'here's what I did today'. She is pretty though isn't she? She's got a lot of Custom Content :oops:
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    AHA! I was sensing suspicious activity so I didn't leave just yet. I knew it was you stealing all those cookie! Lol. Anyways, I really got to go now. Seeya!
  • Options
    MissFashionistaMissFashionista Posts: 455 Member
    edited April 2012
    *Yawn* I'm tired I might log off and probably sleep or play the sims or maybe be turn into a cookie stealing chocolate monster :lol:
    I enjoyed the cookies Mea_93 :P
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Lol bye everyone! I'm thinking of leavin' after a wee bit too. It's too nice outside to be cooped up and eating chocolate chip cookies xD
  • Options
    Morganvil225Morganvil225 Posts: 1,300 New Member
    edited April 2012
    I had a family that had six kids, but I deleted them because I didn't want to go throught six weddings. *ugh*
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    I had a family that had six kids, but I deleted them because I didn't want to go throught six weddings. *ugh*
    Lol I know what you mean. When that happens I usually do a little *ahem* cheating :lol:
    Max the relationship with testingcheatsenabled and then have them do a private wedding. Works like a charm :XD:

Well I'm off to do some outside stuff! Chat with y'all later everyone! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    kmsim15kmsim15 Posts: 1,552 Member
    edited April 2012
    I have a crazy story to tell! I started playing the old De Soto couple in Barnacle Bay, well I felt bad that they were too old to have kids so I had them adopt a little girl. The girl grew up and after the old woman died I had the old man marry his genie and they had a kid. At the same time the daughter asked her genie to grant her a large family, and she got pregnant and had triplets, two girls and one boy. (my first multi gender birth, Im so excited!) Then the old man's genie wife got pregnant again and the old man died soon after. Then his daughter with the triplets made her female genie real too. So now I have three babies, one toddler and another baby on the way. As well as two female genies and one human female sim. Wow :shock:
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    kmsim15 wrote:
    I have a crazy story to tell! I started playing the old De Soto couple in Barnacle Bay, well I felt bad that they were too old to have kids so I had them adopt a little girl. The girl grew up and after the old woman died I had the old man marry his genie and they had a kid. At the same time the daughter asked her genie to grant her a large family, and she got pregnant and had triplets, two girls and one boy. (my first multi gender birth, Im so excited!) Then the old man's genie wife got pregnant again and the old man died soon after. Then his daughter with the triplets made her female genie real too. So now I have three babies, one toddler and another baby on the way. As well as two female genies and one human female sim. Wow :shock:

:roll: 'Wow' is an understatement! Very Cool story. My Sims are so boring :)
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    I finished "rewatching" I think I might go to sleep in a little while as well.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Oh my gosh, I'm sorry I just can't stop looking at Mea's signature. :shock:
  • Options
    BeccaLynn94BeccaLynn94 Posts: 330 New Member
    edited April 2012
    I started playing a legacy and the family is pretty interesting. My foundress is currently a teenager and her and her insane mother don't see eye to eye on a lot of things. There's nothing wrong with a couple harmless pranks, eh? Apparently there is. Jillian was not impressed with Lucy's school pranks and countless whoopee cushions hidden in the house.

I just love how annoyed her mother looks in this picture. She's just giving her a dirty look when she finishes eating.
    Screenshot-41.png
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top