The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Realm of the Warriors - RPG

Comments

• Options
    OceanBeautyIIOceanBeautyII Posts: 27,012 Member
    edited February 2012
    Chandra decided it would probably be a good idea to introduce her dragon. "This is Mauritis." she said with a half smile. She felt uneasy around Alamia and she didn't even know why. She hasn't been around a single person except for Mauritis in over three years so it should have been a relief to meet someone new.
  • Options
    YumishiYumishi Posts: 20,954
    edited February 2012
    Darkatia yawns and says in the human tounge. "another hatching whom has forgot our way of life."

"So tragic." I mummer..
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Chandra raised an eyebrow. Unimpressed that the dragon was actually talking. Mauritus can talk too! Well, she thinks, she hopes. "So...if you don't mind me asking, how did you meet your dragon?"
  • Options
    foxgirl902foxgirl902 Posts: 10,987 New Member
    edited February 2012
    {{Elouia}}

I start to yawn, feeling my arms become tingly as I still hung onto the branch above me. "We have to go get something to eat, I'm starving." Apple rolled his eyes at me, flashing his eyelashes. "You're not that hungry, are you? I just climbed up." He protested with a giggle. "We can stay for just abit longer, then I want to go eat."
  • Options
    YumishiYumishi Posts: 20,954
    edited February 2012
    "Well..."

Darkatia snarls a laugh. "my pet didn't meet me, I met him."

"yeah, it was the other way round for us."

(I'm going to log off, see you later!)
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    "Oh really? I'm guessing you met your pet in your cave then." Chandra said to Darkatia. "There's where I met Mauritus but I still don't understand why he bonded with me." she continued and lowered her voice so Mauritus didn't hear the 'I still don't understand why he bonded with me.'

{OK, bye Yumi!}
  • Options
    LacareLacare Posts: 2,599 Member
    edited February 2012
    (Dragon in training, sooo sorry I forgot to specify that! :) But, thank you!!!)
  • Options
    PrincessLala14PrincessLala14 Posts: 29,231 Member
    edited February 2012
    ((There is no human to go with your dragon, though, so they can't really be a Dragon Warrior in training...=/))
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Julia

Finally, after quite a while of flying, we neared the thick forests of Agluyamay. Ratiri began to slowly circle over them, watching closely.
    Find the elves, he said to me.

Julia

I was quiet, gazing down at the forest.
    "I don't see them," I said softly.
    We never see them, Julia, replied Ratiri.
    "But why?" I asked. "I'm one of them, I have every right to see them..."
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
  • Options
    foxgirl902foxgirl902 Posts: 10,987 New Member
    edited February 2012
    {{Elouia}}

My stomch grumbled as I stood still on the branch. Apple acted so..dumb, somtimes. I think he's stalling going down just to annoy me. -_-
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    (Ohh, okay... Can she just be a warrior then, and get assigned wherever you would like her to be placed?)
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    ((One must be Bonded to be a Dragon Warrior.....))
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    (I thought so, so she's a random stray dragon then haha :D )
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    ((^__^ Random stray dragons are okay, since there's a specific form for them XD You could find somebody else on here and have them make a human for her to Bond with, perhaps :P))
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    (Or do that :D Ok, I will but yeah... I will think on it since I have a few ideas :P )
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    ((^__^ Okey dokey, heh))
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    (I filled out the right form... I'm just not sure exactly how I was confused on that haha :P maybe it was the blonde streaks showing through, hmm... Anyways, time to RP.)

Tricea flew up from the random assortment of unbonded dragons to find her own place in this realm. She was determined to make her life worth something. Whether she stay unbonded or found someone to bond with had nothing to do with the matter, at least in her mind. I should first travel to someplace nice, maybe the capital city. There will be people there, with any luck there will be many. I must also find some lamb supplies. So, maybe a farming community, after the city? She thought to herself as she flew through the sky, her ice wings leaving pale blue streaks occasionally.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Julia

I sighed sadly as we continued to look for the elves. They were nowhere to be seen, though.
    "It's as though they hide from me," I said. Ratiri shook his head slightly, despite me being on top of it.
    Don't be silly, Julia, he replied.
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
  • Options
    GladisGladis Posts: 16,144 New Member
    edited February 2012
    (It's pretty lonely on that big island...XD)

Morgan woke up from something crawling by his feet. He looked at a small black rat gnawing on his shoes. ''Go away!'' he hissed trying to shake it off his boot. It didn't budge at all so he took out a small knife and ended it's life. ''Here Athesto... food.'' He said trowing it to the dragons mouth.

Athesto opened his mouth and grabbed it with his tung. After he had swallowed he fell asleep again.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    ((Lol it won't be when there are more people ^__^))
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
  • Options
    GladisGladis Posts: 16,144 New Member
    edited February 2012
    (I know. I just want to rp with Morgan...XD)
  • Options
    SCDS1997SCDS1997 Posts: 2,687
    edited February 2012
    Aurora climbed the dropping hills and sheer cliffs of Sellsan until taking a break on a grassy sharp drop that overlooked the ocean. Her brown hair glittered in the sunlight and Aurora heard the cries of the dragons flying overhead. She closed her lilac eyes and took two deep breathes, before leaping off the cliff and straight into the water gracefully. Aurora emerged, laughing and soaked. She swam to the tiny shore and started climbing back up.
  • Options
    FlawlessAriaFlawlessAria Posts: 1,476 New Member
    edited February 2012
    Piper sat. That's all. It was strange not being with her dragon. Her hair was pulled with the wind. She started singing. It comforted her more than anything.
    "I heard there was a secret chord
    That David played and it pleased the Lord
    But you don't really care for music, do ya?

Well it goes like this, the fourth, the fifth
    The minor fall and the major lift
    The baffled king composing Hallelujah"

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Coolgirl12 wrote:
    "Oh really? I'm guessing you met your pet in your cave then." Chandra said to Darkatia. "There's where I met Mauritus but I still don't understand why he bonded with me." she continued and lowered her voice so Mauritus didn't hear the 'I still don't understand why he bonded with me.'

{OK, bye Yumi!}
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Julia

I sat quietly on Ratiri's back, soaring over the forest.
    "Fine," I said finally, giving up. "Let's go..."
    Promise me you won't give me any more of this nonsense? asked Ratiri.
    "I promise," I said reluctantly.
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top