The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Realm of the Warriors - RPG

Comments

• Options
    OceanBeautyIIOceanBeautyII Posts: 27,012 Member
    edited July 2012
    Apophis

I hold him tightly in my tail and fly off. There are plenty of things in that torture Chamber that Charnette did not use. First, I will poison him to make sure he is weakened and that he cannot get away.
  • Options
    YumishiYumishi Posts: 20,954
    edited July 2012
    Sepiroth

I sigh as I see where we're going, I yawn slightly in boredom. I am not worried.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Apophis

"Silence!" I shout at Sepiroth. I purposely let my tail hit the side of a cliff still holding on tightly to him. Being hit that hard in the head should shut him up. I do it again, just to make sure.
  • Options
    sanarithsanarith Posts: 10,812 Member
    edited July 2012
    Senyn
    I see Apophis coming again. Are they here to torture Rapheal AGAIN?!? No. I won't let them in. NO NO NO NO NO.

Elenna
    I see Chandra's unmoving body. "CHANDRA!" I scream, causing myself to cough again. I crawl over, with the help of Kaniri. "Chandra, Chandra, no, no!" I begin to cry painful tears. "No....I will avenge you. I WILL KILL HIM!" I scream.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Sepiroth

I cringe slightly and gaze at the dragon in cold silence. I roll my eyes slightly.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I sigh and step away from the window. "Apophis is back." I mutter to Rapheal.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Victor

I sit there, frozen. I can't even speak! He killed my mother, right in front of my eyes. I can see Apophis in the distance, holding that evil man who I want so badly to kill. I stand and load and arrow onto the bow. I doubt I can hit him but I can try. I aim and release the arrow. It's out of sight quickly and heading towards him.

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Sepiroth

I smile coldly and whisper a magical spell, causing the arrow to burn into dust.

Rapheal

I sigh and shurg. "I've gone past caring." I say sadly.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I sigh. "Then what DO you care about? Your son and daughter? Amy and Edward? And perhaps even that Elenna girl?!?" I demand.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Rapheal

"the only person I cared about is long dead. there will be no one else. I care not for the others." I say softly.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Victor

I scowl. He burned my arrow and it was heading straight for his neck! I throw my bow to the ground in frustration.

Apophis

I inject poison into Sepiroth and throw him into the torture chamber. I do not want to harm Rapheal, only Sepiroth.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Tears spring to my eyes as he says this. That cruel, CRUEL man! I hate him sometimes. HATE HIM! He puts me down so much, and it hurts. It hurts so much. So I sit in silence and sob.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Sepiroth

I groan softly and frown. "poison..?" I rasp slightly as everything spins.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Apophis

Is there a problem? I ask with a fake smile. Obviously, there is. Maybe I should inject more...no I can do that later.

Hikaru

I land in a place that I'm sure is called Starson. I see some dragons and humans...a dead woman. None of the dragons could be my father or mother. I sigh.

Victor

I stand there furious. I don't care who objects I'm going to kill Sepiroth! "I swear, Sepiroth I will kill you!"
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    (Cool, here's a heads up..RPG's are being locked!)

Sepiroth

I cringe and rub my head and try to focus, all the colours gone from my face.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top