Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Realm of the Warriors - RPG

Comments

• Options
    OceanBeautyIIOceanBeautyII Posts: 27,012 Member
    edited February 2012
    {hello!}

Chandra leaned against a tree, letting out a long sigh. She had never gotten over the pain of her loss and she blames no one but herself. She smiled slightly at Mauritus, her only friend in Starson.
  • Options
    foxgirl902foxgirl902 Posts: 10,987 New Member
    edited February 2012
    {{Hey Coolgirl! :D}}
  • Options
    GladisGladis Posts: 16,144 New Member
    edited February 2012
    Morgan decided to explore the jungle. He started walking towards it leaving Athesto behind to sleep. He wouldn't go to far anyway. He would still keep near enough so that Morgan could easily reach the dragons mined.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Morgan walked deeper into the jungle looking at all the colorful birds in the trees.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Chandra stayed leaning against the tree, wondering why Mauritus even decided to bond with her. Besides, wasn't it her fault that she lost her fiance and son? Who would want to bond with someone like her? A woman who lost everything and has nobody! She just couldn't understand that after only one conversation he decided to bond. Did he feel sorry for her? Or was he just as lonely?
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    {{Apple}}

I never though I'de be saying it, but climbing trees is sooo harrrddd..! But I didn't give up, and eventually I was to the top. "Good job!" I heard Elouia shout from the other tree, smiling. I flapped my wings slightly, smiling back at her.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    He suddenly heard a voice from above him. He looked up but couldn't see what it was through the branches. ''Hello?'' He called. The only response he got was a giggle.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    There has to be someone else living here. It can't just be me! Chandra thought. Yes, everything in this land is well...dead but that doesn't mean she's alone in this world.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    {{Elouia}}

I looked away from the almost blushing Apple, and peared at the beautiful scenery.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Morgan heard something that almost sounded like jumping but still couldn't see what it was. Whatever it is it may be eatable... He thought feeling a bit hungry.
  • Options
    YumishiYumishi Posts: 20,954
    edited February 2012
    I sigh, sometimes I wish I hadn't have embraced my destiny. I could have had a job, friends, settled down.... no, this is my fate and I shall bear it, embrace it and allow it to swallow me whole!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Chandra stood up straight and began walking and Mauratis followed. She didn't know where she was going but she knew she was bound to meet someone, sooner or later. She loved her solitude but sometimes the feeling of emptiness and being alone is too much for her!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Darkatia yawns swipeing a gold crown with his tale causing it to clater from the hiding place. but it wasn't like anyone else lived here to notice..

I sigh and shut my eyes.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Soon the sounds grew faint and Morgan gave up on trying to find what it was. A bit disappointed he returned to Athesto.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    {Yumi, where's Alumia?}
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    (in his house near an open cave in the mountins if your charicter sees the glint of the crown that Darkatia knocked she should beable to make out the house... : ] )
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    {:mrgreen: thanks!}
    Chandra could see the glint of something in the distance. Gold maybe? She couldn't be sure being this far away so she kept on walking with Mauritus close behind. She soon found the crown and then a house. She slightly smiled. She wasn't the only one living in Starson.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Darkatia continues crunching unicorn bones, and sniffs the air..

I sense someone near, strange...I didn't think there was anyone else..
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Chandra walked around the outside of the house and called
    "Is anyone there?" she hoped she would get an answer. A yell, a shout, a scream or even the faintest whisper. That's all she wanted.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Morgan felt hungry and tired. The sun was still up but the only thing he wanted was to sleep. So he crawled under Athestos wing were it was dark and he was safe from the sun. Morgan leaned at the big dragons stomach and soon he was asleep.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I sigh walk over and open the door. "oh...uh, hi?"

Darkatia snarls a laugh from within his cave.

I glance towards him.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Chandra waved slightly, still surprised by knowing someone else lived here. She thought she was all alone in Starson! "So, it seems I'm not the only one here after all." she said with one hand on one hip and the other resting by her side.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Darkatia walks out with a dissaproving glance. and whom might this be, bonded?

I shurg "so who are you?"

Darkatia looks at the younger dragon. hatchling.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Chandra answered with "I'm Chandra." and then a question popped into her head. Who is he and who is his older, magnificent dragon? "And who are you?" she asked.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I nod and say. "the dragon is my master Darkatia and I'm his bonded, Alumia."

Darkatia yawns revialing a mouthfull of sharp pointed teeth.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top