Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Everything Island: ready for download!

Comments

• Options
    ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited November 2011
    Cera13 wrote:
    This is gorgeous Ruthy! I love that everything is there! I'm really looking forward to seeing it in game! DRF from me too!

Thank you Cera! I was so worried about calling it "everything" island and possibly leaving something out that I made a check list...lol. And I still worry that I left something out. :oops:
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited November 2011

Hello Ruthless_kk :)

Your World is amazing :mrgreen:

I love Everything In your studio!

Happy Simming :D
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    JudilandJudiland Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited November 2011
    :mrgreen: First of all, thank you so much for building a no cc world. It looks amasing from the pictures! I tried to build a world once, but it uber crashed my game! I have downloaded store worlds before, and one world that was supposed to be no cc, (sneaky cc just jumped in there when the creator wasn't watching I guess, :wink: ) but I may have to try to DL this world!! What a very special bonus that it comes equiped with some of the most awesome player built homes and community lots on the exchange! :D
    So DRF Ruthie!! Brava! :!:
  • Options
    GAO62GAO62 Posts: 36 Member
    edited November 2011
    I just saved you world but before installing I would like to know what SP and EP you used to create it. Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    SuzyQSim1259SuzyQSim1259 Posts: 121 Member
    edited November 2011
    Yay! TY so much! It looks beautiful. Can't wait to start a legacy family here! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    fleshjenn wrote:
    rec from me! I havent downloading a world since CAW began. I just never have luck finding one that works with my game. But maybe I will peruse your studio and give it another shot.

Thaks for taking a look, Jen. I hope Everything Island works for you. I did several things to make it run smoother in most peoples games, including using a medium size land mass instead of large, using the same 4 kinds of trees all over the island ( game renders the same thing faster so less variety means more speed) and not including any effects like waves or birds as those also slow down the game quite a bit. :)
  • Options
    pegasas1993pegasas1993 Posts: 4,856 Member
    edited November 2011
    You did such an awesome job on this world. I love it. Every lot in it looks so awesome that you left me really stunned. Thanks for your hard work and for sharing it with us. Recommended for sure!
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    YOTEAMO wrote:
    Hey Ruthless,

I'm so impressed, just saw a link on TSS provided by the lovely Kim - I've DRF. I cant imagine how long all of this took to create... much appreciated and looking forwards to playing it when I get home tonight :)

Thank you so much! I dont think I have ever spent as much time working on something as this...I hope it doesnt disappoint. :-)
  • Options
    Cae82408Cae82408 Posts: 1
    edited November 2011
    Awesome! completely love it!
  • Options
    OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    edited November 2011
    Ah! Didn't know you were workin' on a world, it looks beautiful! You did amazing with the terrain and makin' everything just flow naturally together :D Rec'd of course!!
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    XOX1 wrote:
    This is a wonderful world Ruth!

It is filled with the kinds of lovely details that we all have come to appreciate so much from you.

I can't wait to use it ingame.

I left a DL & REC.

You are too kind...thank you so much for the incredibly sweet words...I appreciate that. :)
  • Options
    LuvtehGeeksLuvtehGeeks Posts: 1,663 Member
    edited November 2011
    Rec.! This is really wonderful, can you tell us what stuff packs you used? I thought I saw some TLS buildings and don't have that. Is this coded as a city or town? Lol, sorry about the questions I've never downloaded a world before but would really like this one.Happy Simming ;)
    graphics-kisses-hugs-822976.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Wow, this is amazing! :thumbup: Just rec'd and fave's. Most definitely downloading later. :D Seriously, amazing job!

Thanks a bunch, Sing! :D
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    petlady wrote:
    Can't wait to try it out! Thank you so much for sharing! Recommended and downloaded.

You are very welcome and thanks for taking the time to look and comment. I really hope you enjoy using it. :D
  • Options
    EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited November 2011
    fabulous world, is crater lake in reference to the one in Oregon or just coincidence?
    oow785m
  • Options
    ChemicalwibsChemicalwibs Posts: 6,345 Member
    edited November 2011
    Looks wonderful, can't wait to try it :D I adore your Victorian Bay, my 2 main families live there, but they may have to move to Everything Island now :wink:
    RDF :thumbup:
    wibsandthesims.tumblr.com
  • Options
    spartan1spartan1 Posts: 606 Member
    edited November 2011
    Hi Ruth - this world is aptly named, it truly has everything! I was amazed at your Victoria Bay world, and this one is of the same top-notch caliber. All your work is, really. :mrgreen:

I especially love the pictures of the view of the city from the hill, with it all lit up and glowing. Perfection! DL + Rec! :D
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited November 2011
    This is a stunning world Ruth! :D:D I love the layout and the shape of the Island. Looks so lush and green. Love the houses. Already recommended and added to my favourite. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    linday wrote:
    It is truly wonderful, Ruthy, I keep finding new details everytime I take a look! So full of charm and interest, not to mention more of the Ruthy quality lots! Rec'd and dl'd! :)

Thank you so much Linday and I really appreciate you helping out with the playtesting too. :)
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    imoger wrote:
    Breathtaking and amazing work as always! :)
    (And it's something I've decided to make in Riverview long time ago, when I was unable to decide, which kind of town I'd like to play.)

Thank you for your incredible and huge work you put in everything you create! The landscaping is beautiful, and also love the new lots! :)
    DRF from me
    Thanks for sharing!

Thank you so much Imoger. I was taking a break from building and decided to just play the game and that is when I realized...none of the towns were what I wanted. I started to try to add the city stuff to Sunset Valley and realized that was not going to do it. So much for a break from building...lol. :D
  • Options
    svlynsvlyn Posts: 4,409 Member
    edited November 2011
    I am just amased that you were able to build such a Breathtaking city in only 2 months. Simply amasing:) Your right about EA, the towns are never exactly what you want but i think they do that intentionally to make us create and change our worlds and make our own little utopias, which is exactly what you have done here. Thank you so much for sharing this. Def rec from me. Awesome job.
  • Options
    aanderson09aanderson09 Posts: 372 New Member
    edited November 2011
    This looks absolutely AMAZING!! Great work :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    edited November 2011
    I love, love, love this world! Just got it today and been doing a little editing to add my favorite community lots. Love the little houses. Thank you very much!

Hope to be playing soon. I move very slow.
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Sarademoor wrote:
    Great work Ruth! Rec and download from me too! (I only fav tutorials, that way I can find them easy) but definate virtual fave from me!!!

Thank you SO much Sara...I really appreciate that! Are you loving Skyrim as much as I am? Its gorgeous!
  • Options
    Strawberry275Strawberry275 Posts: 7,774
    edited November 2011
    This world is so gorgeous!! I'm really hoping that it will work for me as my computer ain't exactly best buddies with the exchange worlds :? But even if it doesn't, rec'd and downloaded :)