Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Everything Island: ready for download!

Finally! Been working on this thing for almost 2 months and I delayed installing Pets to have it complete....but I think this ready to share.

The concept: A world that has a little bit of everything. A good all-purpose medium sized world that has a full downtown city AND country/suburban areas as well...has all the venues, all of the job locations, all different types of housing, gritty downtown area, suburban lakeside lots, rolling hills in an open farmland, mountainside lots, a remote swampy slum, pretty coastal area....yeah...a little bit of everything. :D

Everything Island has tons of custom venues built for this project incuding a seedy dive bar called The Wrecking Yard, a modern art museum, a community dojo, a nature preserve, a downtown childrens park, a beachside wedding location and more.

Other features incude:
No CC at all
several 60x60 lots
28 empty lots of all sizes for building or adding to the town
52 fully furnished residential lots including 15 starters
all spawners
all professions
all venues
playtested

EDIT***This world only requires base game, world adventures, ambitions, and generations. No stuff packs were used. :)

NOTE: there are sometimes routing issues at the school because of where the bell is in front. The easiest thing to do is just delete the bell and problem solved :) Thanks to the people who discovered this...much appreciated!

The world is found here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4839095

A slideshow tour of the island is here: th_worldlargeone.png

And a few pix:

topdownview-1.jpg
rollinghills.jpg
dramaticcityshot.jpg
greatlakeshot.jpg
Screenshot-268.jpg
Screenshot-278.jpg
starterrow.jpg
wreckingyard2.jpg
Screenshot-8-1.jpg

Comments

• kimwriter75kimwriter75 Posts: 1,837 Member
    edited November 2011
    Absolutely fantastically gorgeous and amazing! Looks like tons of work went into this! On my way to check it out in game right after I leave a DRF!! :D
    Imagination > Knowledge
  • will2586will2586 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited November 2011
    Love it!!!!!! Your creations are fantastic! Left a DL and Rec!
  • masonjacksonmasonjackson Posts: 646 Member
    edited November 2011
    Looks great, and it's really cool that it can appeal to everyone!
  • SmokyTopazSmokyTopaz Posts: 1,380 Member
    edited November 2011
    Another Ruthy world, and its just right with a little bit of everything and a bit extra.
    Rec'd and TSS fb'd Ruthy. :thumbup:
  • k2m1took2m1too Posts: 3,128 Member
    edited November 2011
    Absolutely smashing! A DRF from me!
  • Cera13Cera13 Posts: 891 Member
    edited November 2011
    This is gorgeous Ruthy! I love that everything is there! I'm really looking forward to seeing it in game! DRF from me too!
  • fleshjennfleshjenn Posts: 4,919 Member
    edited November 2011
    rec from me! I havent downloading a world since CAW began. I just never have luck finding one that works with my game. But maybe I will peruse your studio and give it another shot.
  • YOTEAMOYOTEAMO Posts: 1,374 Member
    edited November 2011
    Hey Ruthless,

I'm so impressed, just saw a link on TSS provided by the lovely Kim - I've DRF. I cant imagine how long all of this took to create... much appreciated and looking forwards to playing it when I get home tonight :)
  • XOX1XOX1 Posts: 2,643 Member
    edited November 2011

This is a wonderful world Ruth!

It is filled with the kinds of lovely details that we all have come to appreciate so much from you.

I can't wait to use it ingame.

I left a DL & REC.

• ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited November 2011
    Absolutely fantastically gorgeous and amazing! Looks like tons of work went into this! On my way to check it out in game right after I leave a DRF!! :D

Thank you so much, Kim! I have done not much else in my free time for the last several weeks other than work on this, sad to say....well that and a little Skyrim :wink:
    edited November 2011
    will2586 wrote:
    Love it!!!!!! Your creations are fantastic! Left a DL and Rec!

You are so sweet! Thanks, Will :D
  • singgoutloudxsinggoutloudx Posts: 3,424 New Member
    edited November 2011
    Wow, this is amazing! :thumbup: Just rec'd and fave's. Most definitely downloading later. :D Seriously, amazing job!
  • petladypetlady Posts: 370 Member
    edited November 2011
    Can't wait to try it out! Thank you so much for sharing! Recommended and downloaded.
  • lindaylinday Posts: 1,332 Member
    edited November 2011
    It is truly wonderful, Ruthy, I keep finding new details everytime I take a look! So full of charm and interest, not to mention more of the Ruthy quality lots! Rec'd and dl'd! :)
  • imogerimoger Posts: 5,783 Member
    edited November 2011
    Breathtaking and amazing work as always! :)
    (And it's something I've decided to make in Riverview long time ago, when I was unable to decide, which kind of town I'd like to play.)

Thank you for your incredible and huge work you put in everything you create! The landscaping is beautiful, and also love the new lots! :)
    DRF from me
    Thanks for sharing!
  • SarademoorSarademoor Posts: 2,851 Member
    edited November 2011
    Great work Ruth! Rec and download from me too! (I only fav tutorials, that way I can find them easy) but definate virtual fave from me!!!

• ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited November 2011
    Ruth,

You know I'm a huge fan of everything you build and I can tell by the gorgeous pictures that this world is going to be another amazing creation!

Expect a rec from me and thank you for sharing your beautiful work.

Zoo
    oow785m
    edited November 2011
    Looks great, and it's really cool that it can appeal to everyone!

Thanks Mason....that was kind of what I had in mind. I started thinking of "themes" for a world but I realized what I really wanted was a good overall world that had the best qualities of sunset valley and bridgeport combined. Hopefully that is what i have accomplished. :-)
  • Sapphire96Sapphire96 Posts: 330
    edited November 2011
    Wow :shock:
    Stunning, amazing, beautiful!
    Definite DRF from me! :D
    Good work!
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    edited November 2011
    This is just awesome! I've been looking for something like this for a very long time. Everything flows so nicely together! Well done :] I can definitely see a feature coming your way :) DRF <3
    edited November 2011
    SmokyTopaz wrote:
    Another Ruthy world, and its just right with a little bit of everything and a bit extra.
    Rec'd and TSS fb'd Ruthy. :thumbup:

Thank you Smoky! I am so pleased to hear you like it! :D
    edited November 2011
    k2m1too wrote:
    Absolutely smashing! A DRF from me!

Thank you...I appreciate that! :D
  • Sierra24Sierra24 Posts: 721 Member
    edited November 2011
    I had a chance to play this for 5 hours early Saturday and all I can think was how great this was. The landscape is gorgeous where this town is located. The place is fully decorated with a lot of Rithy homes. I saw many of my favorites I've downloaded from the past. The place has a really nice combo of 1 and 2 stories venues / community lots mixxed in with those skyscapers from Bridgeport. (just brilliant).

Speaking of BP, this town is like a little bit BP and Sunset Valley meshed together. It's how I felt while playing it. I'm not sure if others will feel the same. But it's just my opinion that Sunset Valley has the most beautiful landscape of all the towns.

I didn't get to see everything in the 5 hours I played and had to jump to bed after getting sleepy. I remember seeing the Good Witch and Bad Witch homes in one end of the town. I thought that was adorable to have it in town too. I also saw a modern home not too far. I didn't know you built modern too Ruthy (I always associate Victorians with Ruthy....in that order) but that was a really nice surprise. Loved the architect.

Anyways, this lot just made my list of favorites. It's a small list and not easy to crack. I like to keep it that way for those with creations already in it to feel extra special in case they ever see it.

Thanks again for sharing this with us Ruthy.
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited November 2011
    Hi Ruth
    This is such a wonderful idea, love the detail in all the different parts of this world. :D Just brilliant! Left a rec and favoured. :D Folly
  • AlliumAllium Posts: 1,874 New Member
    edited November 2011
    Everything and SO MUCH MORE!!! It's stunning in game, the sweeping hills, the farm area (I adore!), modern and traditional areas, starter and cheap affordable areas to sumptuous mansions. Truly wonderful, and made to the HIGHEST quality. A must have for every player imho.

DRF :mrgreen: