Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pose player and MOO questions.

ZbornieZbornie Posts: 2,439 New Member
Couple of questions for experienced pose player users.

I have the hardest time getting them positioned, even using MOO. It just seems that the increments I'm allowed to move them in always either puts them too far apart or overlapping. I remember reading that there's a way to position objects exactly as you want. Is there a way to use smaller increments or move them smoothly exactly where I want using MOO?

Also, is there a way to use pose player on the beach, at the park, etc? I see all these great pictures taken at the beach but I can't even get Pose Player into my inventory, let alone use it there.

Comments

• Options
    dragoncub34dragoncub34 Posts: 1,497 New Member
    edited June 2011
    use "moveobjects on" without quotations and hold down the Alt button when placing them, this means you can place things outside the grids
  • Options
    ZbornieZbornie Posts: 2,439 New Member
    edited June 2011
    use "moveobjects on" without quotations and hold down the Alt button when placing them, this means you can place things outside the grids

THANK YOU!

I was thinking I'd read something like this but I couldn't find it and couldn't remember what to push.
  • Options
    xmisscrhxxmisscrhx Posts: 107
    edited October 2011
    If you go to the outside of your home and you'd like to use the Poses, just quickly in view mode go back to your house or where ever you have the pose object and use it there, your sim doesnt directly go to the object so your free to do it anywhere.

x
  • Options
    ChrisCrunch21ChrisCrunch21 Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi. I was trying to make a scene with my sims on a barren wasteland type of landscape. I had trouble getting my sims to pose on the lot because my estimate is that the pose player at my sims' home was too far away from that lot. I solved the problem by putting another pose player on the "set" lot. Then I ran into another problem in build/buy. It would go back to my sims' home instead of the lot of the "set." (I'm saying set in quotes because I mean like a photoshoot set.) So, I fixed that problem buy having my sims buy the set as an additional home. Maybe a lot of you have figured all of this out already, but I'm putting this here to spare the newbies the hassle. :smile:
  • Options
    EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    Thanks for adding what worked for you. :)

Closing thread here to limit further necroposting.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top