Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sunset Valley (Second Edition) - FINAL version available now!

Comments

• Options
    DenimChloeDenimChloe Posts: 58 Member
    edited December 2011
    I love this, but there is no way I can get all the EP's and I only just got Generations for my birthday. I may or may not get Ambitions for Christmas. Is there any way that you could make one that's base game compatible? Like just take out the buildings that require EP's. I just like Sunset Valley the most but I've been wishing for someone to make a Sunset Valley that has more spaces.
  • Options
    jbramsjbrams Posts: 41 New Member
    edited December 2011
    What is the newest Version? Pets or Generation..
    I have both ep's, Which one would be the best for me to download!

Also, I did download the pets version but the Pinochle Community school lot is not working. My child goes to school but will not actually attend it.. Also when I am looking at the lot.. There is no building there, Only the swingset and slide and things.

Suggestions>?
    I'd like to fix this before I continued playing.
  • Options
    LynxAQLynxAQ Posts: 222 Member
    edited December 2011
    jbrams wrote:
    What is the newest Version? Pets or Generation..
    I have both ep's, Which one would be the best for me to download!

Also, I did download the pets version but the Pinochle Community school lot is not working. My child goes to school but will not actually attend it.. Also when I am looking at the lot.. There is no building there, Only the swingset and slide and things.

Suggestions>?
    I'd like to fix this before I continued playing.

You must have Riverview Installed. The school is the one used in Riverview. Pets is the latest version of the town.
  • Options
    Kayla_ElaineKayla_Elaine Posts: 2,240 Member
    edited December 2011
    DenimChloe wrote:
    I love this, but there is no way I can get all the EP's and I only just got Generations for my birthday. I may or may not get Ambitions for Christmas. Is there any way that you could make one that's base game compatible? Like just take out the buildings that require EP's. I just like Sunset Valley the most but I've been wishing for someone to make a Sunset Valley that has more spaces.
    While this would be lovely and I'd definetly download it I think it would unfortunetly be difficult to do.
  • Options
    BlingjohnnyBlingjohnny Posts: 355 Member
    edited December 2011
    Thanks a lot, i'll be downloading your Generations version. (I don't have Pets). :)
  • Options
    Angel-star2Angel-star2 Posts: 6
    edited January 2012
    This looks so awesome! :lol:
  • Options
    DiancarockDiancarock Posts: 563 Member
    edited January 2012
    Hello this is one of my favorite worlds you did such an excellent job on this remake, no route failure tantrums, no sims walking through walls or furniture etc. So I was wondering do you plan on doing a Apaloosa Plains remake? I think that world is lovely, but it's not made for a generational player like myself. There isn't enough room for real expansion. So personally I think you would be the perfect world creator to pull it off for the real player in mind. Just an idea not a request. :D
  • Options
    Loulou8989Loulou8989 Posts: 523 New Member
    edited January 2012
    Thank you!!! :-) x x
  • Options
    x3Carlix3Carli Posts: 760 New Member
    edited January 2012
    Thanks this is great! I love all the space, and I was just able to plop down my family I was currently playing with their house by the ocean.

I ended up editing the town a little and changed the school and library to the town life one, added the little pet shop, and even a laundromat. I also added that Generation's kids park.

• Options
    ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    edited January 2012
    wow this looks incredible! i am one of those people who stopped playing sunset valley after a few EPs for lack of space (and it just getting dull) but i am really looking forward to living here again, and your changes are really amazing!

i was ALWAYS frustrated with the limitations of this town
  • Options
    oixsamoixsam Posts: 47 New Member
    edited January 2012
    I absolutely love what you done. Sunset Valley has always been my favourite world, but just couldn't keep playing it with the lack of space for future EPs.
    I have had one issue with it though (not sure if it has been mentioned), but after a little while of gameplay I notice most of the community lots and some residential lots disappear. The lot squares turn into blue holes and they're inaccessible - if any of that makes sense. I tried closing the game down but it stays. The only fix is to move my family out and back in to a new copy of the world but after a while it'll happen again.

EDIT: This is with the Pets version of the world.
  • Options
    Sims3Kid101Sims3Kid101 Posts: 90 New Member
    edited January 2012
    Hey i was just wondering, does the link for the pets world include generations update or does the generations link include the pets update? Sorry if it doesn't make any sense.

• Options
    LizziguinLizziguin Posts: 1,126 Member
    edited January 2012
    Thanks so much for making an updated version for the Pets expansion ^_^ Can't wait to play this world again!
  • Options
    MaeraMaera Posts: 1,575 Member
    edited January 2012
  • Options
    WyrrenWyrren Posts: 724 Member
    edited January 2012
    This is my favorite world! Thanks so much!
    Origin ID: Wyrren
  • Options
    SofzombieSofzombie Posts: 994 New Member
    edited January 2012
    Silly question, but on the latest pets are they pets already inside it or do i have to wait for them to spawn? :)
  • Options
    helencakeshelencakes Posts: 1
    edited January 2012
    Hey, i love the look of this!
    I have WA, LN and Pets, but not Ambitions. Will this still work? I downloaded it & all was completed but i can't see it in game? Please help!
  • Options
    RainbowBluesRainbowBlues Posts: 319
    edited January 2012
    I'd download this in a second if it wasn't for the Pets lots.
  • Options
    Galatea0Galatea0 Posts: 203 Member
    edited February 2012
    I've downloaded this world, and I must say it's absolutely fantastic. Really great work!

Now that you've done all that wonderful work, I was wondering if I could put my hand up and ask for one bitty thing more to be added...

Builders like Bluebellflora make these really beautiful "starter homes" on lots which are no bigger than 10x10 or 15x15. I would really love to have a little "starter suburb" with lots of these sizes especially for this type of build.

If it's not too much hassle (because I know these things can be), would it be possible to add that in? Or for me to download the CAW file somewhere so that I could add them in?

Thanks for considering. Once again, wonderful, fantastic job! :)
  • Options
    Kiks1309Kiks1309 Posts: 48 New Member
    edited February 2012
    Love this world, I've been playing the generations version for a while! :) I don't have world adventures installed & have had no problems so far. :D

Will for sure be downloading the pets version, thankyou so much!
  • Options
    CrazycatldyCrazycatldy Posts: 4,588 Member
    edited February 2012
    I love this world. :thumbup: I've been playing this world for a while and I just discovered the other day that it's been updated for Pets.
    DL'd and rec'd the new version. :D
  • Options
    lavav5lavav5 Posts: 10
    edited February 2012
    Love this! Thank you for sharing and doing such a great job. :)
  • Options
    x_Saffronx_Saffron Posts: 624 New Member
    edited February 2012
    I just wanted to drop by to say I adore your world :P ! I just re-installed my game, and I can't believe I never heard of it before.

You should do a Town Life version too, cause every time I start a new game I shift the rabbit holes for the Town Life ones :P
  • Options
    SmalbenSmalben Posts: 7 New Member
    edited February 2012
    Heya Lynx,

Like so many before me I just wanted to pop in an express my appreciation for creating this awesome world for us to use. Been playing it for quite a bit now, and not a problem to report so far :thumbup:

Thank you very much for taking the time to upgrade this very nice neighborhood to usable status! I usually don't download anything from the exchange, but I am very happy I made an exception for this world. I even gave you my first ever rec and fav :wink:

Thank you!

/Smalben
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited February 2012
    Downloading this now! :D
    WLfAA9V.png
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top