The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sunset Valley (Second Edition) - FINAL version available now!

Comments

• Options
    GBlucherGBlucher Posts: 157 Member
    edited September 2011
    Very, very nice job! Thank you!
  • Options
    suzysplacesuzysplace Posts: 92
    edited September 2011
    Awesome job! I've been looking for this for forever! BTW, I do not have WA, and this works just fine for me... thought I'd let you know.

However, one thing I noticed is that the price of the huge lots exceeds the startup funds for new sims that want to play a legacy. In the original Sunset Valley the legacy lot was set at $14,700, so you would have $1,800 left to add necessities. Just thought I'd let you know if you go back to readjust anything =)
  • Options
    MATZMATZ Posts: 1,854 New Member
    edited September 2011
    this is amazing!!! thankyou so much! i LOVE it!
  • Options
    mattgstlmattgstl Posts: 1,714 Member
    edited September 2011
    Can you build it again with TL
  • Options
    NotSoLuckyNotSoLucky Posts: 4,682 Member
    edited September 2011
    does it contain CC
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,396 Member
    edited September 2011
    NotSoLucky wrote:
    does it contain CC
    I have the world and no it doesn't contain cc.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    PENNINGYPSYPENNINGYPSY Posts: 20 New Member
    edited October 2011
    mattgstl wrote:

I second that! Also, will this world be updated for Pets? I would love for this world to continue to grow with the expansions so that I don't have to use any other world. This is the only world I've played for months! :D Love it!
  • Options
    LynxAQLynxAQ Posts: 222 Member
    edited October 2011
    I will most likely make another update for Pets, but it wont be immediate. Probably 2/3 weeks after release, as I obviously would like to explore the new expansion first. :)
  • Options
    engeltje666engeltje666 Posts: 27 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Thank you so much for this wonderful upgrade of Sunset Valley! Finally a world big enough to sim to my hearts content. :)

• Options
    ZaughnZaughn Posts: 2
    edited October 2011
    I was going to do the same thing using CAW but now it said my version is incompatible. I have updated everything.
  • Options
    Candygurl84Candygurl84 Posts: 5,056 Member
    edited October 2011
    looks great! Rec'd and downloading now :wink:
  • Options
    AmykaraAmykara Posts: 1,377 Member
    edited October 2011
    most of the store items are unavalible
  • Options
    sirona66sirona66 Posts: 5,196 Member
    edited October 2011
    I love this world too, but i found when editing it that it crashed my game to desktop, with the pets stuff. So glad you will be updateing it in the future.

one question, will that update, be put on your first page or near end of these pages. I get lost in some of these. But i certainly am waiting on your new version w/pets expansion.

I wanted to ask cause never did before, do you add all spawners to your worlds? or just the ones for say certain stuff?

Can't build a world worth a toot on my comp at the moment, so wanted to say again i love your world.

an edit to say: it was the saved world that had a family in it. After i saved the family to bin, deleted that save, and opened a new world, it did not crash out. Must have had something to do with the save i had that was saved before getting pets.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    LadyAroraLadyArora Posts: 408 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Should have done this a while back, but I downloaded it and love it! Can't wait to see how you update it with the pets stuff! :) I'm working on making the area around where you put the Generations park lot into a parkland area with lots of different types of parks. I might just be able to squeeze in the new ones from Pets if I'm lucky. Also thinking about putting the Equestrian Centre there as well but may have to take out the movie set to do it. :)
  • Options
    Frank0605Frank0605 Posts: 17
    edited October 2011
    I'll be waiting for the update =), I don't like the new town
  • Options
    danmanwdanmanw Posts: 2
    edited October 2011
    When I went to download in the Exchange it says i need to update my game, but my game is all up to date. Will this have any impact on the world or my game?
  • Options
    somekicksomekick Posts: 65 Member
    edited October 2011
    Thank you very much. Trying to fit everything into Sunset Valley was starting to drive me nuts!

- Randy
  • Options
    sereia8sereia8 Posts: 2,333 New Member
    edited October 2011
    I am playing this world with Pets and without World Adventures. I am editing it right now and haven't had any crashes. It is beautiful, thank you so much! :)
  • Options
    PinkLoveJonasPinkLoveJonas Posts: 442 Member
    edited October 2011
    mattgstl wrote:

I second that! Also, will this world be updated for Pets? I would love for this world to continue to grow with the expansions so that I don't have to use any other world. This is the only world I've played for months! :D Love it!

That wouldn't be fair to those of us that didn't buy that though, but I understand why some people may want those lots in. I know I would too if I bought the pack. :)
    OriginID: prettypinkpixels

• Options
    PinkLoveJonasPinkLoveJonas Posts: 442 Member
    edited October 2011
    What I originally came on here to say though was this...

LynxAQ,
    Thank you so much for creating this world. I've downloaded a few other worlds in the past, but this is probably my favorite. I've always loved Sunset Valley.

I made an attempt to even make my own, but I realized quickly that I didn't have the patience. Plus, I'm a bit of a perfectionist so it would have took me forever. So, thank you again! :)
    OriginID: prettypinkpixels

• Options
    monkymn00monkymn00 Posts: 948 Member
    edited October 2011
    This may seem like an obvious issue, but I tried running it with only Pets and Late Night installed and it did indeed crash to the desktop everytime while loading, so the expansion packs are required it looks like. I know it says you have to have them all to run it, but I thought I would test it out anyways. Seems like a great world though! I'll have to get the other packs just for this now!
  • Options
    sereia8sereia8 Posts: 2,333 New Member
    edited October 2011
    I <3 this world.

It's not crashing for me.
  • Options
    KalieSmithKalieSmith Posts: 66
    edited October 2011
    Downloading it now. <3 I hope it doesn't crash on me. :/
  • Options
    monkymn00monkymn00 Posts: 948 Member
    edited October 2011
    I think it only crashed for me because I don't have all of the necessary expansion packs installed.
  • Options
    StumbleduckStumbleduck Posts: 751 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Are you going to update it for pets?
    Just wondering :XD:
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top