Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    LynzSimmerLynzSimmer Posts: 198 Member
    JENiiEY wrote: »
    Top 5 link listed below :)

Have a good weekend simmers (L)

I sent you the knife throwers table for 69 sp.
    Store Name: ltswiftie13
    Have A Good Day
    Wishlist
    Thank You Page
    Top 5
    Origin ID: LynzSimmer
    Have a good day, and thank you! :)

• Options
    Does fast gifting happen often or just once? Heh I'm closer to completing the Bohemian Garden set. (Sorry if this sounds bad, don't frown upon me.)
    Have A Good Day
    Wishlist
    Thank You Page
    Top 5

• Options
    TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    @LynzSimmer it kind of happens sporadically when someone wants a set that is on the DD and they don't have enough sp to get the set so people will gift then stuff from the set until they can get it! Sometimes it will happen twice in a week and sometimes it won't happen for a whole month!
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Teanias wrote: »
    @LynzSimmer it kind of happens sporadically when someone wants a set that is on the DD and they don't have enough sp to get the set so people will gift then stuff from the set until they can get it! Sometimes it will happen twice in a week and sometimes it won't happen for a whole month!

Okay, thank you! :smile:
    I think I also might have gifted something to you, I can't remember. If not I will later. I'm watching ads to get simpoints so I can gift.
    Have A Good Day
    Wishlist
    Thank You Page
    Top 5

• Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Thank you for the gift, @LynzSimmer !
  • Options
    HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Well, I totally missed out on the Boardwalk - I haven't been home, oh well - but I did get the green download for Killer Classics. LOL
  • Options
    LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    Thanks @MariTomKaulitZ for my gift!
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• Options
    HSmith2016 wrote: »
    Well, I totally missed out on the Boardwalk - I haven't been home, oh well - but I did get the green download for Killer Classics. LOL

Darn, I wanted that but I haven't bought my simpoints yet. :neutral:
    Have A Good Day
    Wishlist
    Thank You Page
    Top 5

• Options
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    Thank you for the gift, @LynzSimmer !

Yep! :smiley:
    Have A Good Day
    Wishlist
    Thank You Page
    Top 5

• Options

I gifted you the fresh from the garden boquet. :blush:
    Have A Good Day
    Wishlist
    Thank You Page
    Top 5

• Options
    I really want the Killer Classics but I don't have enough points.
    *Sighs*
    Have A Good Day
    Wishlist
    Thank You Page
    Top 5

• Options
    Is anyone on here right now? :p I'm bored.. I have some leftover simpoints and I honestly don't know what to buy them with. I'm purchasing more later but for the time rn who wants gifts? Quote and add what you want from your list. (I'll try depending on the simpoint amount)
    Have A Good Day
    Wishlist
    Thank You Page
    Top 5

• Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    LynzSimmer wrote: »
    Who is I think it said Franny from the forums? I saw you gifted me something and I was gonna gift in return. :smile: Thank you. Anything specific?

Hello, that would be me "Franny from the forums." ;) You're welcome for your gift, but there is no need to gift me back because I own the store. Thank you for the kind gesture, though. <3
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    @LynzSimmer, just a suggestion. You can post just one time to either thank someone or say you're welcome or whatever else it is instead of three or four posts in a row. Some people get notifications every time someone posts on these forums and they'll end up with 50 or 60 notifications if they leave for a while. LOL

Also, if you want to gift someone, just go through the last couple of pages. Lots of people only pop in once or twice a day to say that they've updated their top 5. You can just pick someone that way or you can go to the first page of this forum and everyone who is active and has a top 5/wishlist is listed alphabetically. I find that the majority of people don't come here to specifically ask someone to gift them something. That's considered rude around here. No one wants to be singled out by someone else who is looking to get gifts. Not all of us have points all the time, or we're saving up for things also. So just start finding wishlists to gift from. That's the way I believe most of us send gifts out.
  • Options
    @LynzSimmer, just a suggestion. You can post just one time to either thank someone or say you're welcome or whatever else it is instead of three or four posts in a row. Some people get notifications every time someone posts on these forums and they'll end up with 50 or 60 notifications if they leave for a while. LOL

Also, if you want to gift someone, just go through the last couple of pages. Lots of people only pop in once or twice a day to say that they've updated their top 5. You can just pick someone that way or you can go to the first page of this forum and everyone who is active and has a top 5/wishlist is listed alphabetically. I find that the majority of people don't come here to specifically ask someone to gift them something. That's considered rude around here. No one wants to be singled out by someone else who is looking to get gifts. Not all of us have points all the time, or we're saving up for things also. So just start finding wishlists to gift from. That's the way I believe most of us send gifts out.

Okay, sorry about that. I will just start combining my posts if I post. I will gift some more.
    Have A Good Day
    Wishlist
    Thank You Page
    Top 5

• Options
    BrianAndreeBrianAndree Posts: 422 Member
    edited April 2016
    Hello everyone its my first time in this thread & I dont know if im doing this right so dont mind me if I have a screwup.
    The main reason I am on here is because I cant afford the simpoints myself, right now I only have 100 (got them free a long time ago and this is what I have left) Id love to buy someone something small if I am gifted.

I know some of these are unrealistic (mainly the worlds) but Id appreciate it a lot

Top 5 Wishes:
    1. SwiftGro Gardening Station
    2. Dirty No More Changing and Bathing Station
    3. Gift of Speech Baby Monitor
    4. Lord Vladimir's Magic Cauldron
    5. Frost-Bite Pro Ice Cream Machine

Thanks to all possible gifters,
    Wishlist link: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?intcmp=eaint400#

THANK YOU TO...
    Franny
    Schweighsr (unsure if this is forum name as well)

Is your list updated?

Ss, yes it is! I managed to trade in some games at gamestop and buy some stuff of it so I updated it last night...ss for late reply @LynzSimmer
    Orgin: BrianAndree
  • Options
    Hello everyone its my first time in this thread & I dont know if im doing this right so dont mind me if I have a screwup.
    The main reason I am on here is because I cant afford the simpoints myself, right now I only have 100 (got them free a long time ago and this is what I have left) Id love to buy someone something small if I am gifted.

I know some of these are unrealistic (mainly the worlds) but Id appreciate it a lot

Top 5 Wishes:

THANK YOU TO...
    Franny

Is your list updated?

Ss, yes it is! I managed to trade in some games at gamestop and buy some stuff of it so I updated it last night...ss for late reply @LynzSimmer

It's fine, I'm close to 5-600 and I wanna gift some stuff. I didn't want you to be stuck with multiple items that are the same. :smile:
    I'm actually saving up for a set which is 750 (I think) SP but I can easily build them up and gift stuff after that. Like today, I have made OVER 500 sim points just watching the bonus ads. <3
    Have A Good Day
    Wishlist
    Thank You Page
    Top 5

• Options
    edited April 2016

Top 5 Wishes:

THANK YOU TO...
    Franny

Is your list updated?

It's fine, I'm close to 5-600 and I wanna gift some stuff. I didn't want you to be stuck with multiple items that are the same. :smile:
    I'm actually saving up for a set which is 750 (I think) SP but I can easily build them up and gift stuff after that. Like today, I have made OVER 500 sim points just watching the bonus ads. <3

Wow! I didnt know you could earn so much from videos sounds awesome!
    Videos arnt coming up for me though and I havnt watched any in 24 hours...sigh

Also: Could I get your wishlist and could you put something smaller on there (I only have about 70 simpoints) Ive seen you doing acts of kindness all day :)
  • Options

Top 5 Wishes:

THANK YOU TO...
    Franny

Is your list updated?

Also: Could I get your wishlist and could you put something smaller on there (I only have about 70 simpoints) Ive seen you doing acts of kindness all day :)

Sure, and yes. I think I saw you could get 3,000 a day maybe? I've gotten around a 1,000 but I used them for gift, but yes there is something. Thank you! <3 I'm gonna go add it.
    Have A Good Day
    Wishlist
    Thank You Page
    Top 5

• Options

Top 5 Wishes:

THANK YOU TO...
    Franny

Is your list updated?

Okay, I added a toddler outfit. :) Thank you so much.
    Have A Good Day
    Wishlist
    Thank You Page
    Top 5

• Options

Top 5 Wishes:

THANK YOU TO...
    Franny

Is your list updated?

What page is your wishlist on? o:
  • Options

Top 5 Wishes:

THANK YOU TO...
    Franny

Is your list updated?

What page is your wishlist on? o:

1,108 I think, and could you check your messages please? :blush:
    Have A Good Day
    Wishlist
    Thank You Page
    Top 5

• Options
    renyerookamirenyerookami Posts: 536 Member
    edited April 2016
    hello everuone :) sorry i havent been on. we are desperately job hunting right now. my fiance earned a 100% tuition waiver to Umass Amherst. Only thing is that that only covers $857 per semester, leaving over $6,000 for us to pay in fees.

and thank you @debbycanty for the skirt
  • Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    edited April 2016
    @adamzaid
    What item would I have to buy for you to qualify? Ill buy it if you tell me (and I have enough points)

@BrianAndree, every time I click on your wishlist I get a blank page? I did log out and back in because I was gifting someone else and getting the old 'you do not have enough simpoints' thing. I am sorry!

ETA: Good news, @tac612! :)

Sorry I haven't been around much. Illness seems to be spreading, lol. It will get better!

@LynzSimmer, I didn't see a wishlist for you? Will try page 1. :)
    ETA: No luck. Oh, I have another trick up my sleeve...ok, that didn't work... :/

ETA: Well, the trick worked for @BrianAndree, yay! There's one down, at least! :)
  • Options
    Thanks @Okblondee7