Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥♥♥ Charity Gift Shoppe ♥♥♥ - CLOSED! - ♥♥♥ Thank you posted - Page 41 ♥♥♥

Comments

• Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited January 2011
    ... I read somewhere that my friend Judiland would love to have this item ... from her wishlist.

Here's to the Charity Gift Shoppe!
    anotherwinterbouquet.jpg

Excuse the little "cut in line" to accept the flower delivery from one of our dearest and oldest customers....Thank you for the beautiful roses. We'll put them in the ladies room. We haven't had time to clean it today. This will help!

We talked about it, Jarrod and I and the rest of the team... and decided we would part with a favorite piece of furniture, just this once probably, for Judiland as she has always been a favorite customer of this store.
  • Options
    EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited January 2011
    any liquadation this way would be appreciated

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Metallicjunior

thank you reachsims and jarroda, great idea!! :D
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Short advertisement, folks. Please pardon the brief announcement:

♥♥♥ If you have not already done so, we ask that you might consider signing a petition we are sponsoring at this location. Thanks to all our loyal customers for your faithful support through the years.♥♥♥

• Options
    edited January 2011
    If someone was kind enough to gift something to me, I would be extremely grateful! Also, it's a pity the Charity Gift Shoppe has to close, it sounds like a wonderfully fabulous little place!

After talking with a few friends, we were able to provide you with a coupon for one free haircut at the Twin Peaks Tower Hair Salon for Men Only.

A little ♥ love gift ♥ for you
    from all your friends at the
    ♥♥♥Charity Gift Shoppe♥♥♥
    where we put love in your gift
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    This is so cute Reachsims :P Anything that you can spare is greatly appreciated...I will be able to sponsor some next week, if you are still doing it, but i am low on sim points and poor, lol :(
    Please break down any one of your sets so we can better accommodate your needs. Then get back in line, okay? We have lots of things available but we do not have large sets of things.
  • Options
    fire331fire331 Posts: 1,638 Member
    edited January 2011
    Very sad to hear that the building has been condemned and the lease lost, I hear Twin Peaks is quite lovely though. If you have anything left for a good samaritan it would be greatly appreciated: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/KayYield

As for Liam, this may help with pest control:
    flyswatter.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    MSladyTSO wrote:
    Reach and Jarroda, What a wonderful game!

You have been sent some gifts for the sports fans in the household for putting others first. Your gifts should arrive soon.

• Options
    edited January 2011
    yeay!Thank you so much!!!this shoppe is the best ever~

Your friend has been gifted and you have been sent some brand new things from our store for putting others first. Your gifts should arrive soon.

• Options
    kazee169kazee169 Posts: 2,984
    edited January 2011
    I am sorry to hear that the store is closing, I myself have used it on occasion when in need. But today I was just talking to a friend about her lack of lighting in her home, I swear it is almost like walking in from the dark to find a night light! I bumped into everything in her living room to make it to the bathroom... just to find that if I could have seen the toilet I would happily have used it but had to run home to use my only facilities. If you could locate a light for her it would be appreciated, this way I can actually go into her home with out being a stumbling monkey I am sure she would appreciate it: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=JLSimberry
    (great thread btw LOVE IT!)
  • Options
    whisperingtruthwhisperingtruth Posts: 2,540 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I recieved my shipment of lamps that my friend cherryberrybloo said I would like (and I do). Thank you so much!

I'd love if you could find my friend Tigmagick whose looking around something Alice in Wonderland themed!

• Options
    edited January 2011
    Mystik1978 wrote:
    What a great idea Reach! Please do not worry about me since...

For thinking of your real life, single mother sister first, we were happy to pass along our old coffee table. Hope you don't mind the stains. I love my coffee. Ellide, well... you know that little sweetie. Her aim is perfect and we love her too much to care about a spill once in awhile. Where is she by the way? Where's my radio? Jarrod is normally a clean freak but mistakes do happen. Enjoy.

• Options
    edited January 2011
    DemiSan wrote:
    I have very low access to the store (unless I get veryy lucky). Anything is appreciated.

Well, you are hoping for that one gem of a world. Let me talk that over with the partners. That is definitely beyond the scope of what we are giving - but hey! If people are kind enough to pass out some merchandise, maybe it's okay to ask, right? I do believe we'll get back to you on this one. Don't stray far from the store and keep your cell phone handy. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    shelwassshelwass Posts: 1,168 Member
    edited January 2011
    Anything the Charity Gift Shoppe could spare would be lovely. :)

(btw, I love the effort you put into making this thread creative and fun!)
  • Options
    Jorge10dcJorge10dc Posts: 1,796 Member
    edited January 2011
    Hey, just wanted to say that I love the idea, you're very creative in regards to gifting Reachsims, makes it more fun :D
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Alexurt wrote:
    :thumbup: Awesome thread. I'll be back soon with some "help" :wink:

Let's see. With your specific talents, where might we use you in the most productive manner? Where would you like to serve?

You are always welcome to help out in our store, Alexis. Thank you for coming. :mrgreen:

Thanks so much to Jarroda and Ellide and a few others here and there. As I'm a bit swamped I'll thank you more properly when we get through this. LOVE YOU ALL!
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    DemiSan wrote:
    I have very low access to the store (unless I get veryy lucky). Anything is appreciated.

I'm going to make a second request that you increase the size of your shopping list, okay?
  • Options
    AmberM66AmberM66 Posts: 904 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I don't really have access to Sim Points, so any gifts are GREATLY appreciated.
  • Options
    kransperkransper Posts: 5,482 Member
    edited January 2011
    I have been watching from the coffe shop across the way, trying to think of someone who might like to help tak something off your hands for you... and then I thought of http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=BlueMurder, I don't believe I saw her in here yet
  • Options
    smartalec02smartalec02 Posts: 393
    edited January 2011
    oh my, again?i hope its not an error in your shipments, giving me twice!thank you thank you~~~!!

erm,can you spread some love to her too?
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=NiteBeast2

really2x appreciate this :)

• Options
    edited January 2011
    MSladyTSO wrote:
    You know, I got all the way home and remembered that another friend also not from the USA, Yoda65, is redecorating and mentioned a wall hanging in your shoppe that would work beautifully! Her address is:

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=yoda65

It's a bit confusing here with the crowd but I do believe we got that delivered. Ellide might have dropped it off. I'm not sure. I lost contact with her. She's probably sleeping by now. Bless her heart.

Yoda, please call home and let us know if you received your package. You know our address. Same place we've always been. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Jorge10dcJorge10dc Posts: 1,796 Member
    edited January 2011
    I don't believe I've seen her here so I was wondering if you could get my friend proudmama4boyz something?
  • Options
    AlexurtAlexurt Posts: 3,807 New Member
    edited January 2011
    AmberM66 wrote:

I dropped some gifts your way :wink:
    Reachsims wrote:
    Alexurt wrote:
    :thumbup: Awesome thread. I'll be back soon with some "help" :wink:

Let's see. With your specific talents, where might we use you in the most productive manner? Where would you like to serve?

You are always welcome to help out in our store, Alexis. Thank you for coming. :mrgreen:

Well I am most productive in the store since I cannot dedicate my time atm to the actual thread :oops: But I am going through looking for those who need items from the moving sale :D
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    MSladyTSO wrote:
    It's me again - while I was in your Shoppe I saw you had one of my favorite plants, so I picked one of them up for NyghtQueen and have sent it her way!

(and told her it was from the Gift Shoppe)

Thanks for helping us out with this crowd. We added another gift to her on your behalf with our own delivery.
  • Options
    SharonjSharonj Posts: 5,246 Member
    edited January 2011
    I don't want a gift, because I can get simspoints! I just wanted to say this is so thoughtful of you! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    AmberM66AmberM66 Posts: 904 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Alexurt wrote:
    AmberM66 wrote:

I dropped some gifts your way :wink:

I just saw that you posted this,but only after I posted a thread for you. Once again thank you!!