Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥♥♥ Charity Gift Shoppe ♥♥♥ - CLOSED! - ♥♥♥ Thank you posted - Page 41 ♥♥♥

1202122232426...Next

Comments

• Options
    WELSHMINXWELSHMINX Posts: 13,672 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Reachsims wrote:
    is it too late to ask for a gift? :(
    Someone was able to sneak one of those daily deals to you but please don't tell anyone. We thought that since you like pie you might also like cupcakes! :wink:

Thanks for all the tea and goodies. *sips Welshie's extra strong tea*...nom nom nom *eats Signature cookies*...*hides some cookies in her pocket for later*.

@proudmama, no worries. You were here the first 36 hours when we were swamped with customers and after that we were able to stay on top of the situation. The crowd of shoppers behaved most nicely. :mrgreen:

We look forward to our Grand Opening later this year and welcome all the volunteers who are able to pitch in!

I WILL BE LOOKING OUT FOR THE RE OPEN AND HOPE THAT I CAN HELP SEND OUT SOME GIFTS MYSELF!!!
    AS IVE MADE A SWEAR JAR IN MY HOME SO IF ANYONE SWEARS WHILE THEY ARE VISITING ME THEY GOT TO PUT A PENNY IN THE JAR!!!I TO ALSO PUT THE MONEY IN IF I SWEAR!!
    SO I HOPE I'LL BE ABLE TO GET POINTS TO HELP!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited January 2011
    I'd like to say a huge thank you for all of your hard work, your kindness and generousity! :) You're all wonderful people! Thanks again! :)
  • Options
    BethWood01BethWood01 Posts: 623
    edited January 2011
    Thank you to everyone!
  • Options
    stellamayfair79stellamayfair79 Posts: 982 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Thank you Reachsims for the bunny. Sorry it took so long, haven't been on here much.
  • Options
    JenieusaJenieusa Posts: 5,142 Member
    edited January 2012
    i wanted to say thanks...i had not realized my name was in this... HUGS!!!