Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official petition to close the TS3 Store and put those objects in the game

Comments

• Options
    LadyGaia78LadyGaia78 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I think the developers should get their due for a phenomenal game but I do think we should get our money's worth in the first place before forking over more in an online store. Put it in an Expansion Pack, EA is already a cash cow.

/signed
  • Options
    hannibalismhannibalism Posts: 25 New Member
    edited July 2009
    -sign-
  • Options
    Liltab1121Liltab1121 Posts: 3,131 Member
    edited July 2009
    What does that have to do with the store?
    wooks1 wrote:
    will this thread ever die??
    Come on now, guys. There's plenty of threads in this sub-forum for debating about the store - this doesn't need to be one of them, too.

Have you read through this thread? There's plenty of debate already going on. My question was a valid one. The poster said she was signing because she's already bored with the game. I'd like to know what that has to do with the store.

I was thinking of what she could have meant, I think she may have meant that she was bored with the items maybe and can't buy the ones in the store... And even if she didn't mean it that way, how rude of you to post that remark. She did stay on topic and signed this dumb thing. She simply stated a fact, and you critsize her... TROLL :roll:
    259g3le.gif
  • Options
    SimDadSimDad Posts: 523 Member
    edited July 2009
    /signed SimDad......

I think the store is a bad idea and well over priced, everything on there should be free like the exchange in TS2...... when I registered I was told I would get $10 worth of store points.... well I got 1,000 points, so I am guessing that is worth $10. I saw a set on the store for 1,500, that must be $15 pfft you can by a whole suff pack for that much lmao...... the store is a joke
    aTv8KCZ.jpg
  • Options
    missimiamissimia Posts: 6 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I bought almost all the things expansion packs for Sims 2 Why can't I transfer those items into the game
    The Free stuff that is in the store is really Naff in my opinion its just ads for mainly kids stuff
    Its in the decorative bit of buy that it's worst hardly any vases with or without flowers and no choice of colours in the plants and nowhere near enough types of window dressings for the different sizes of windows.
    Also what happened to the double height windows.
    I can think of lots more but I have a movie to make LOL :roll:
  • Options
    jarinlinjarinlin Posts: 239 Member
    edited July 2009
    Hey Ho~! :)LOL

I dont mind if they put all the items into a stuff pack, however, i find the sim store is a tad overboard. Is like a continuous hole to fill up. Continue to pay to get the stuff...

Not my cup of tea, sim store...

Signed/ jarinlin
    =+= When You Move In Right Up Close To Me. =+=
    =+= That's When I Get The Chills All Over Me~!! =+= (^_^)
  • Options
    reefdwelerreefdweler Posts: 3 New Member
    edited July 2009
    SIGNED
  • Options
    VespuchiVespuchi Posts: 16 New Member
    edited July 2009
    i only read the first page and yeah, how little items where there?
    and hair, what happened to that? i want individual looking sims not just acting ones, adn differentdecor sets to modern American style like in the first sims
    /signed
  • Options
    Liltab1121Liltab1121 Posts: 3,131 Member
    edited July 2009
    LIke many have said before, how is this thread any more official than the other million on this forum? You can parade around like idiots but you first need to realise they aren't closing it.
    259g3le.gif
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited July 2009
    Liltab1121 wrote:
    LIke many have said before, how is this thread any more official than the other million on this forum? You can parade around like idiots but you first need to realise they aren't closing it.

What's more confusing is that there is another "official" petition for closing the store...so the question is which one is REALLY the official one?! :shock: It's too much for my small brain to figure out.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    Guen21Guen21 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited July 2009
    So Disgusting :? I for one, will NEVER spend 1 cent in the stupid sim store! Not even the 10 free bucks they gave me.(witch really wasn't "free") That whopping 1000 pts can sit there forever!!! What a fricking rip off!! I SO wish I could return this GARBAGE! :evil: I can list hundreds of reason why I hate this game, but the sim store takes the prize! I miss my pets, my business, my apartments, the seasons and all the cool stuff Sims2 Has. I'm going to remove this game & go back to what is good. This Cash Cow is Dry!! Not one more dollar!! Sorry sacks of you know what!! Take your Sim store a stick it up your bum hole!! Keep it or get rid of it. I don't care because I am NOT playing!
    Have Fun Milking the ******** I have Bills To Pay! And The Sims3 is Not One of them!
    (Cursing as I walk away)
    Good F#<K!^* BYE! :evil: ******************** *Flips the Bird*
    (Report me, flag me, Whatever! The SIMS 3 Blows & Sucks at the same time!)
  • Options
    toomuch4youtoomuch4you Posts: 292 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Guen21 wrote:
    So Disgusting :? I for one, will NEVER spend 1 cent in the stupid sim store! Not even the 10 free bucks they gave me.(witch really wasn't "free") That whopping 1000 pts can sit there forever!!! What a fricking rip off!! I SO wish I could return this GARBAGE! :evil: I can list hundreds of reason why I hate this game, but the sim store takes the prize! I miss my pets, my business, my apartments, the seasons and all the cool stuff Sims2 Has. I'm going to remove this game & go back to what is good. This Cash Cow is Dry!! Not one more dollar!! Sorry sacks of you know what!! Take your Sim store a stick it up your bum hole!! Keep it or get rid of it. I don't care because I am NOT playing!
    Have Fun Milking the ******** I have Bills To Pay! And The Sims3 is Not One of them!
    (Cursing as I walk away)

That'll show 'em!
    Can I have your SimPoints?
  • Options
    Snowhawke9Snowhawke9 Posts: 192 New Member
    edited July 2009
    This game came with practically nothing compared to the TS2 base game. And where did all those "missing" Items go? To the TS3 store of course, where they want you to hand over 5 or more dollars so you can buy virtual items that should have been in the game to begin with. The game already costs a lot. I think it's wrong to rip us off like this.

Opinions?

Please sign if you think the store should be closed and the items put into the game, or future EP's.

/Signed Fluffymonkeym

I wish they would go back to a free item every couple of months like they do on Sims2 and used to do on Sims 1. Just a freebie here and there until the next stuff pack came out.
    http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/search.php?asset_type=object&pid=Exchange_objects

It was fun and nice of them to give us cars and stuff. The only free items here are "sponge lord" -spongebob stuff. It is a sad thing. I miss it.
  • Options
    Guen21Guen21 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Guen21 wrote:
    (Cursing as I walk away)

That'll show 'em!
    Can I have your SimPoints?

Yes, You can pick them up at www.thesims3sucks.com thats where I left them
  • Options
    Sims3Mad1Sims3Mad1 Posts: 20 New Member
    edited July 2009
    /Signed Sims3mad1

i think its a joke that they make us pay for stuff sims 3 should make it all free and let us download what we want for free
  • Options
    12Pak12Pak Posts: 84 New Member
    edited July 2009
    /signed!!
  • Options
    tinywhitevantinywhitevan Posts: 22 New Member
    edited July 2009
    /Signed.
  • Options
    laikakenlaikaken Posts: 1 New Member
    edited July 2009
    /SIGNED!
  • Options
    HazellHazell Posts: 304 Member
    edited July 2009
    /signed hazell

Even though I bought 1000 yesterday. :P
  • Options
    UserGol9644UserGol9644 Posts: 33 New Member
    edited July 2009
    yep close it down for people who pay online for things it can be physcologically addictive they would forever be wanting to purchase items, the same as downloading items too is very addictive. I beleive ea work on peoples weaknesses such as these.
    And yes more hairstyles the sim players make better designs.
  • Options
    pausepleasepauseplease Posts: 2 New Member
    edited July 2009
    /signed pauseplease
  • Options
    likeabulllikeabull Posts: 4 New Member
    edited July 2009
    :(keep the store and have the stuff half priced at least. :) there making a killing off us. :( to soem extent...ya...cool. :? they deserve it, but this...its to much.....waay to high priced :evil: besides im a littel angry with them for not including a darn diving board for the pool. :evil: as well as not giving us those4 cooool swirling stiars that save sooo much space....what?....are we going to hvae to wait years to get those stairs....just like Sims 1 and 2??? :?: :?:
  • Options
    sim_jpsim_jp Posts: 583 New Member
    edited July 2009
    *signed*
    I like some stuff, but I'm afraid that after I spend my simpoints on it, ther will be better items in the future. :(
  • Options
    FatalTemptressFatalTemptress Posts: 757 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Signed, Signed, signed!

There's very little in the way of clothing and hairstyles, we certainly shouldn't have to pay for more! :x I hope EA isn't going all greedy on us.
  • Options
    nat27nat27 Posts: 36 New Member
    edited July 2009
    :signed: