Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire face structure change?

When you make a Sim you make it a certain way with a certain face structure and everything. When and if you decide to go get changed to a vampire, does your Sims facial structure change in any way?

Comments

• Options
    originalsimoriginalsim Posts: 1,696 Member
    edited November 2010
    No, but my sim turned Romeo Rake who had had brown eyes, but after his change they were more blue/grey.
  • Options
    wright1wright1 Posts: 367 New Member
    edited November 2010
    Excellent Question, hopefully someone will post to your question. The Premade Vamps faces do look knda larger than a normal premade.
  • Options
    yoashmoyoashmo Posts: 528 Member
    edited November 2010
    the facial structure doesnt change at all. just the skintone and eyes. but not completely it just puts that hazy green dead look on the skin and eyes. and the eyes glow.
  • Options
    shesclassyshesclassy Posts: 477 Member
    edited November 2010
    Actually, the skintone doesn't really green out or anything: it's just a paler version of whatever the sim's original skintone was with a slight glow.

For example:
    screenshot246.jpgscreenshot249.jpg
    Same sim before (L) and after (R) transformation.
  • Options
    yoashmoyoashmo Posts: 528 Member
    edited November 2010
    that what i meant a green ethereal glow. its like an ashed out version of your skintone and the way you make ash tone colors is by adding green. like ash blonde haircolor they add green. but maybe i see it more on my sim bc she has dark skin so it appears more glowy pale green.
  • Options
    Meri20098Meri20098 Posts: 62 New Member
    edited November 2010
    I thought about it a little more and what I was thinking is I've seen some pics of sims who after they become vampires, their face changes and they have more of a scowl. So I was wondering if it was anything like that.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    No, I think it just might be the time it was taken. Juliette (sim used in skintone example) has the same default expression she's always had, and so do all of the other sims that I've seen in their unturned forms.
  • Options
    jobug1015jobug1015 Posts: 1,854 Member
    edited November 2010
    shesclassy wrote:
    Actually, the skintone doesn't really green out or anything: it's just a paler version of whatever the sim's original skintone was with a slight glow.

For example:
    screenshot246.jpgscreenshot249.jpg
    Same sim before (L) and after (R) transformation.

Your sim is so pretty! Are those clothes custom? I don't recognize them.
    o2vOgnf.jpg?2
  • Options
    k_gennak_genna Posts: 160 Member
    edited November 2010
    My CAS sim didn't have any changes when she was turned. Her first set of twins were pretty and normal looking. The second set are really ugly...this hideous shade of skin and their cheeks are sunk in so bad they look half-starved. Its kinda weird because they have the same parents ((my CAS and Matthew Hamming)) but they are DRASTICALLY different. I might change them from Vampires into humans and see if that helps. Don't know what caused the ugly gene to rear it's head...hopefully I can fix it.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    jobug1015 wrote:
    Your sim is so pretty! Are those clothes custom? I don't recognize them.
  • Options
    mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    I just wish that I could change my sims childrens vampire faces.. When they grow up and get to be vampires, their faces are vampire faces but I can't change anything about them... I've been into change a sim in the mirror but I can not change their faces and sometimes there are things I really want to change like getting rid of lines and changing what vampire teeth they have been given..
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited March 2018
    mock68 wrote: »
    I just wish that I could change my sims childrens vampire faces.. When they grow up and get to be vampires, their faces are vampire faces but I can't change anything about them... I've been into change a sim in the mirror but I can not change their faces and sometimes there are things I really want to change like getting rid of lines and changing what vampire teeth they have been given..
    You can't enter CAS from a mirror...oh wait, I suspect you are talking about TS4 vampires. This thread is from 2010 and is about the TS3 LateNite expansion that would have been just released at the time.

Perhaps there is a solution available that posting in the TS4 section of the forum might kick up. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    Hello :)

This thread was last active over 8 years ago in 2010, so it is super old. As a result I will be closing it off, as necroposting is against our forum rules and just something to be mindful of ^^ I'll pop the forum rule on necroing below but if you have questions surrounding necroposting please review this thread HERE and feel free to post in there.
    Don’ts
    Doing something on this list often can get you suspended, or sometimes even banned.
    Necropost. Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old.

@mock68, igazor is correct in that there might be better threads to post about TS4 Vampires. A super thoughtful forum member has started these two threads to help new members who may have issues with their game so that the much older threads don't need to be bumped back up. Please click on the Sims 4 to be directed there. It'd be a good starting point for your question :)
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top