The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Los Angeles BETA RELEASED!!!

Comments

• Options
    Minimelo649Minimelo649 Posts: 373 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Hey everyone!

Just letting you know that the rebuilding process is actually going pretty well! I have only a few more things to do. Unfortuantly the task of renaming and adding lot desrips for each lot is going to take the longest! Probably took me about 4 hours last time! ugh lol!

And I dont know if I mentioned this in the forum at all or not. But there is one thing that im kinda dissapointed about, but unfortunantly cannot change AT ALL now!

The sunset is in the wrong direction. Everyone knows California sunsets are over the ocean. Well in my world its over the mountains! haha oh well. I guess thats life!

So im just popping in and to see how everything is going! :wink:
  • Options
    SuperGreySimSuperGreySim Posts: 331 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Don't worry about the sunsets. Nothing in any world is exactly like the place itself so this is just one of those small flaws that don't really mean much to me.
  • Options
    CoyadreCoyadre Posts: 5,409 Member
    edited August 2010
    That's funny because I didn't even know that :lol:
    I sure it won't matter to many, it looks great and seems like it'll be fun to use when it's complete :thumbup:
  • Options
    DenonDenon Posts: 335 New Member
    edited September 2010

Hey Minimelo! I'd like learn about your progress. Are you doing or stopped?
  • Options
    katyshewankatyshewan Posts: 2,717 New Member
    edited September 2010
    WOW first time seeing this and i just dropped my jaw. i saw the title and said "pffht no way could anyone make LA!" i clicked and oh my i was wronge, you have toooons of updates and picts and there all really good and organised i love it! when do you think it will be finshed?
  • Options
    PlayerMttjmsPlayerMttjms Posts: 547 New Member
    edited September 2010
    Amazing!!!!! The Best World Ever!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    glumur96glumur96 Posts: 64 New Member
    edited September 2010
    oh... erm..
    you will not be using any cc in this world??
    :wink:
  • Options
    Minimelo649Minimelo649 Posts: 373 New Member
    edited September 2010
    Hey everyone! Just popping in! The rebuildis going great. i am still working on the project, and dont have much more to do to get back to the point where i was before! I finished a couple houses i didnt have done before so it hasnt all been old stuff... Other than that id probably be back to where i was already! Then its just finishing those houses! Not much longer guys i promise! And no custom content in this world!

Thanks everyone!
  • Options
    RainbowSimQueenRainbowSimQueen Posts: 1,227 Member
    edited September 2010
    OMG!!! This is amazing! I am from the LA area and I was just looking at your pics like yep thats venice beach, Santa Monica etc...it is so realistic...can't wait to try it out!
  • Options
    PlayerMttjmsPlayerMttjms Posts: 547 New Member
    edited September 2010
    Glad To Hear Its All Going Well.

EDIT : Do you need any more houses furnishing I looked at the title and thought I'd ask
  • Options
    TinTinnerson48TinTinnerson48 Posts: 4,151 Member
    edited September 2010
  • Options
    don151516don151516 Posts: 761 New Member
    edited September 2010
    Can't wait!!!
  • Options
    LS_BariLS_Bari Posts: 90 New Member
    edited September 2010
    you should wayt the release of TS3 Late Night then remake the city...
  • Options
    don151516don151516 Posts: 761 New Member
    edited September 2010
    I doubt he wants to remake the city he's worked so hard on just because the sims 3 late night comes out...perhaps he can leave empty lots or edit things, but remake the city? ...nahh
  • Options
    DamienMcGrathDamienMcGrath Posts: 265
    edited October 2010
    Heey i was just wondering if your going to put people in the neighbourhood? because i find it annoying when you download a world and there are no people living there :/
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    mmm im getting kinda worried about the lack of updates and comments on here, im thinking this might be slowly dying??
  • Options
    jaywhittjaywhitt Posts: 662 New Member
    edited October 2010
    This has been a very long wait.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    jaywhitt i feel like we are kinda some of the origionals to this forum, i have beeen seeing your name and your avitar for agess and i compleetly agree, i mean i know it cant be rushed but i havnt heard anything for so long and we havnt got any picture updates OR just updates in what seems like forever!!
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited October 2010
    this is the most stunning world I have seen! I have bookmarked this thread
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    anerudanerud Posts: 43 New Member
    edited October 2010
    Don't you work on this anymore?
  • Options
    lilcasslilcass Posts: 1,543 Member
    edited October 2010
    It's amazing. Where do you download it or is it just for show?
  • Options
    TheFluorescentHawkTheFluorescentHawk Posts: 487 New Member
    edited October 2010
    this looks amazing. when is it available for download?
  • Options
    Lennon777Lennon777 Posts: 786 New Member
    edited October 2010
    please upload a beta test version soon!!! I am willing to test this world!!!
  • Options
    AltaiAltai Posts: 1,399
    edited October 2010
    Heey i was just wondering if your going to put people in the neighbourhood? because i find it annoying when you download a world and there are no people living there :/

Because it's not possible to upload a world with people already in it (through the exchange).
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Altai wrote:

Because it's not possible to upload a world with people already in it (through the exchange).

oh thank you for being the only person to answer that for me :)
    and that sucks :/ but when you say from the exchange do you mean that there is other places to get it from? if so where?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top