Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why did they even make this game really?

Comments

• Options
    aeowyn22aeowyn22 Posts: 171 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Aanga wrote:
    I'm really just trying to understand why someone who doesn't like the game and doesn't want to play it anymore will spend hours on that particular games forum complaining about the game they no longer wish to play.

If your life is so pathetic that you wish to continue complaining about a game that you dislike and do not wish to play, then please continue...we don't want you to have nothing to live for.

That is pure gold. That is exactly what I have wanted to say to those ****ing trollers on this forum for so long.
  • Options
    DarmbaggieDarmbaggie Posts: 189 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Aanga wrote:

I'm really just trying to understand why someone who doesn't like the game and doesn't want to play it anymore will spend hours on that particular games forum complaining about the game they no longer wish to play,

Easy.

To get attention.

It's called trolling. Message boards are full of 'em.
  • Options
    AangaAanga Posts: 107 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Cuz all the cool kids around the world are Ameribashing.

They should boycott our products and games, like all the Sims games ever created.

Then they would no longer be on this forum ******** about everything :P

Really random, but have you ever been in an argument with a foreigner and when you disagree with them they're like, "Ooooh. Well, you ARE American."

I'm first generation american from spain and I get it a lot. And it makes no sense to me. Apparently people in other countries (I've lived in several) are too dumb to make up their own opinions and follow each other around like sheep...so when the "big bad evil american" disagrees it throws them off guard and makes them believe we're *******.

So ********, in fact, that we've created these video games that they adore! And they listen to our music! And watch our movies!!

/done (dual nationality, so I'm 50% american and 50% espagnolies)
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Darmbaggie wrote:
    Aanga wrote:

I'm really just trying to understand why someone who doesn't like the game and doesn't want to play it anymore will spend hours on that particular games forum complaining about the game they no longer wish to play,

Easy.

To get attention.

It's called trolling. Message boards are full of 'em.

the internet is srs business, guys
  • Options
    KujiforoKujiforo Posts: 90 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Hmm, I do agree. Most people say "why complain instead of looking at the awesome* 🐸🐸🐸🐸. Maybe because...the awesome doesn't weigh up to the amount of crap EA tried to pull. :P I say this in good taste, because while it is ridiculous, I can look past it and still enjoy the game for what it is.

Now I love The Sims 3, but in fact it is NOT worthy in its current state to even be considered part of The Sims series, in my opinion. Nice for a game in general, though, and I trust it will get better...which is why I'm going to continue to play it and explore with it, so when the fail points DO get remedied, and there are lots, then I can enjoy it to the fullest that it was advertised and meant to be. Besides, you CAN'T take a game back this day and age...get real people. Just enjoy TS3 for what it is at current (provided you can...it doesn't work for most people I know...) and wait and play TS2 until TS3 is worthy enough to be accepted into The Sims series.

Godspeed EA, fix your errors with TS3 so we won't have people complaining, and even more fail...people complaining about the complaining which is more annoying than the complaining itself (seeing as the complainers actually usually point out good things to complain about and so far the complainers about complaining seem to just be annoying at best...)!!!

- Kujiforo
  • Options
    RichiepoleJnrRichiepoleJnr Posts: 35 New Member
    edited June 2009
    ok folks im out.. getting a lil too much like **** Germany for me here.. no offence intended to anyone, just wanted to talk about the game.. thought this might be the best place for it but i guess not.

ps.. I have nothing against Americans, or any other race.. Americans "STEREOTYPICALLY" lack an understanding of irony in the same way that the British are STEREOTYPICALLY conservative. I am genuinely let down that the majority of you are quick to call "Ameribashing", instead of taking the statement in the mannor it was intended. I guess that says a lot. I dont think ill bother posting here again.

I KNOW DARMBAGGIE.. I wont be missed.. ya ya ya.. <3

• Options
    EllivisionEllivision Posts: 43 New Member
    edited June 2009
    ...While in fact Britian allows much, much more to be shown on TV than in America.

How can you even compare a conversation to a country anyways?
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    ok folks im out.. getting a lil too much like **** Germany for me here.. no offence intended to anyone, just wanted to talk about the game.. thought this might be the best place for it but i guess not.

ps.. I have nothing against Americans, or any other race.. Americans "STEREOTYPICALLY" lack an understanding of irony in the same way that the British are STEREOTYPICALLY conservative. I am genuinely let down that the majority of you are quick to call "Ameribashing", instead of taking the statement in the mannor it was intended. I guess that says a lot. I dont think ill bother posting here again.

I KNOW DARMBAGGIE.. I wont be missed.. ya ya ya.. <3

I am playing a tiny violin for you.

Don't know where in the world you are from, but pretty sure that 99% of the world's conversation etiquette generally says, "Don't start off a conversation with insults." You know, like OMG THIS GAME SUXORZ SO BAD GUYZ. LYK EA SHUDNT HAS MADE IT. Normally, flinging insults around like a monkey flings its **** will generally annoy people.

Just future reference. Pleasant conversations = not throwing insults at persons/general subject matter. If you pass your opinion off as fact, you're going to be perceived as arrogant.

If you come back to the forums, cool. If not, hope you get out in the real world and take a breath of IRL air :D
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Kujiforo wrote:

Godspeed EA, fix your errors with TS3 so we won't have people complaining,

People will always complain.
    Always.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    .. and who did i insult in the OP my friend?

.. seriously.. gone now.. stop posting.. bed time.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    As for the "you peeps be quick to think ameribashing"

It's like making a cancer joke at someone who has cancer (not trying to compare america to cancer......yea, analogies arent my strong suit) the cancer patient will generally not be like, "OH LOL! UR RIGHT! CANCER IS HILARIOUS!"
  • Options
    edited June 2009

....the entire game, for one...

insults without actually understanding much about the game dynamics for another...
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    **** lighten up man. Ur American, ur not dying.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Hahaha do you think I offended the game ? I hope it doesnt stay upset for long.
  • Options
    KujiforoKujiforo Posts: 90 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Darmbaggie wrote:
    Kujiforo wrote:

Godspeed EA, fix your errors with TS3 so we won't have people complaining,

People will always complain.
    Always.

"Godspeed EA, fix your errors with TS3 so we won't have people complaining AS MUCH?"

Ha.

- Kujiforo
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    **** lighten up man. Ur American, ur not dying.

I could be. How would you know?

Also, half american :P

Also, female :P

Also, awesometastic.

You say we miss out on irony. I say you miss out on sarcasm.

Lighten up man. Enjoy life. Don't let a game get you so angry. Nor the internet :P
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Hahaha do you think I offended the game ? I hope it doesnt stay upset for long.

My TS3 box is in the corner in the fetal position now. Thanks.
  • Options
    LessQQMorePewpewLessQQMorePewpew Posts: 14 New Member
    edited June 2009
    aeowyn22 wrote:
    Re:Why did they even make this game really?

They made it because most people like it so stop ******* complaining and whinging about every little thing. Dont like it, go return it. Oh and dont make a 'I'm returning my game' thread because we already have about 6 billion of those. You are returning it? GREAT. We really dont need to hear it. You like TS2 better? FINE go back to it. WE DONT WANT TO HEAR IT.

i'l go ahead and assume every one of your sims has the "mean-spirited" trait.

1. he's expressing his opinion on the whole nature of the game, not "every little thing"
    2. he hasn't made the thread, and has already stated he still enjoys the game

i really don't enjoy provocative "all caps demanding/yelling" types of posts.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Its been a blast <3<3<3
  • Options
    EllivisionEllivision Posts: 43 New Member
    edited June 2009
    ^

:lol: Troll.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    ...nah this would be trolling. Seriously can ppl stop replying now so I can sleep..?? its not funny anymore :(
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    for me here.. no offence intended to anyone, just wanted to talk about the game..

Nope.
    You came here to troll and complain about the game.
    Big difference.
    And no offense taken. :P
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Complaining, by saying im enjoying it.. k.

If I DID want to complain about it, wouldnt this be the place to do it?

You dont HAVE to read it... thats ur choice.. You can read 1 page and decide then if you want to carry on or if its not something u want to read. Again, your choice.. yet.. here you are.. on page 7.

Im going to bed now.. Sims 2 FTW. Woooooo \o/
  • Options
    aeowyn22aeowyn22 Posts: 171 New Member
    edited June 2009
    i'l go ahead and assume every one of your sims has the "mean-spirited" trait.

Umm.. what?
    1. he's expressing his opinion on the whole nature of the game, not "every little thing"
    2. he hasn't made the thread, and has already stated he still enjoys the game

i really don't enjoy provocative "all caps demanding/yelling" types of posts.

1. I was aiming it more at every complaint thread. He did make points in particular so it wasnt the who nature of the game

2. ..he did make the thread..

Well, I dont enjoy ******, whinging, trolling posts either. Cant have everything.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Complaining, by saying im enjoying it.. k.

If I DID want to complain about it, wouldnt this be the place to do it?

o.O

Go to bed, sir. You've said your were leaving like OVER NINE THOUSAND times.

The internet apparently IS srs business.