Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Writer's Hangout (The Original) A Place to Share Stories and Hangout!!

Comments

• Options
    UrFaceUrFace Posts: 5 New Member
    edited November 2009
    I haven't yet published my story, but i'm just about to finish my first legacy chapter. A bit dull, but that's just to get things going :wink: As soon as I publish that, i'll get right on the second chapter. I hope it's enjoyed! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SwishStarSwishStar Posts: 392 New Member
    edited November 2009
    UrFace wrote:
    I haven't yet published my story, but i'm just about to finish my first legacy chapter. A bit dull, but that's just to get things going :wink: As soon as I publish that, i'll get right on the second chapter. I hope it's enjoyed! :mrgreen:

^_^ can't wait to read it.
  • Options
    FrugalMayFrugalMay Posts: 3,118 Member
    edited November 2009
    Here's chapter one of my story! Here's to hoping it goes well! :mrgreen: I hope you all like it.
    http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=124902
  • Options
    TheSeventhSinTheSeventhSin Posts: 92 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Razzle, i like your first chapter!
    "Well there was a little teddy bear laying in a corner by the bed, but it didn't look like anybody would miss it if it just happened to dissappear one day."
    tehehehehehe.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    :mrgreen: Thank you! Just wish more people would read it. We need to make some kind of thread that advertises our stories and just post all the links up there.
  • Options
    Clairezy018Clairezy018 Posts: 980 New Member
    edited November 2009
    FrugalMay wrote:
    Here's chapter one of my story! Here's to hoping it goes well! :mrgreen: I hope you all like it.
    Read your story Raz it looks cute. Is it possiblely gonna be cinderella with a twist? :D can't wait to read more.

I don't know if you like legacies but if you do please check mine out. Link in my sig
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Hey guys! Yesterday was my birthday, and today I am leaving to go see a movie with my friend. I see the new stories, and I will get to read them right away, when I get home. *Gomen, Gomen Gomen! ;~; I was going to read them earlier but I got side tracked* (Gomen=Sorry)

Here is chapter 4 for those of you interested.

http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=125511

tell me what you think.

*again, I'll read all the stories as soon as I can >_< Sorry!!*
  • Options
    NetherliaNetherlia Posts: 1,478 Member
    edited November 2009
    If your story doesn't get recommended or many views it may be because the story isn't unique or is boring. If I could have a link to one story of yours, I could read it and hopefully, share your aggravation.
  • Options
    The_Blue_MaidenThe_Blue_Maiden Posts: 774 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Has anyone else had the Storymaker just completely erase their stories once they type? I typed up chapter fifteen for my Legacy today, hit publish, and the page refreshed. :evil: Am I the only one who has this problem?
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    FrugalMay wrote:
    Read your story Raz it looks cute. Is it possiblely gonna be cinderella with a twist? :D can't wait to read more.

I don't know if you like legacies but if you do please check mine out. Link in my sig

Mmm no hahah. What I have in mind is um...Waaay off from that. It's supposed to be a suspenseful, creepy story. Hence the title....
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Netherlia wrote:
    If your story doesn't get recommended or many views it may be because the story isn't unique or is boring. If I could have a link to one story of yours, I could read it and hopefully, share your aggravation.

• Options
    edited November 2009
    FrugalMay wrote:
    Netherlia wrote:

-.-;; I'm going on chapter 5 right now, actually. to catch up on my uploading dates.
    arhajkdfhkj
    D:
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Has anyone else had the Storymaker just completely erase their stories once they type? I typed up chapter fifteen for my Legacy today, hit publish, and the page refreshed. :evil: Am I the only one who has this problem?

>_> I haven't gotten that problem yet. actually. xD
    sorry D:
  • Options
    nurse11031nurse11031 Posts: 1,756 New Member
    edited November 2009
    I am trying to do an interactive legacy and no one is helping... click the siggy to get a look at it. Going to first page and going to look at everyone's stories. :)
  • Options
    The_Blue_MaidenThe_Blue_Maiden Posts: 774 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Eh, don't worry. Thanks to the 'Technical Issues' Forum, it got solved. :lol:
  • Options
    edited November 2009

yes the story maker does that to me every time I write a story! I just open aa word doc and coppy all the text from a slide to it. but then again I usually write my story over the course of 5 or so hours hehehe.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Hey all! ^_^
    Any new news on the upcoming chapters?
    I wanna know! =D
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Here is chapter 2. http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=127135 Hope you guys enjoy it.
    1 question I have for anyone. How do you put a link to your stories in your sig?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    MeestorMarkMeestorMark Posts: 865 Member
    edited November 2009
    This sounds like a great thread for people who want to write and read good stories. It is always kind of annoying to put a bunch of time into creating a story even if it is just to show a build and have it get 20 views. Lol. So I feel the pain.

I am more of a builder myself, but wrote this story to showcase one of my lots for a challenge. A lot of people are liking it. It is a comedy story and not just, "Okay, now here is the bathroom." I did put a lot of time into it and want it to get read as much as possible, so I will post it here for story readers. I hope those of you who read it, enjoy it. I know I enjoyed writing it and still enjoy re-reading it here and there.

Ambrosia Identity
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    2.3 A Rotten Legacy It's new:!:
    Here you go guys! please enjoy! and tell me what you think!
  • Options
    I_am_beanI_am_bean Posts: 1,568 Member
    edited November 2009
    OMG! An update! *runs off to read new chapter*

I'm still polishing up my fifth chapter...will post it here when it meets up to my expectations! LoL
  • Options
    edited November 2009

Very cute. I love your legacy! I'm not really into the, but yours is great. Where did you get that hair for toddlers?

Btw have you checked out my new chapter- http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=127135
    Hopefully it is getting even better...or just better

Oh and how did you get the link to your story in your signature? I don't know where to edit those.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    FrugalMay wrote:

Very cute. I love your legacy! I'm not really into the, but yours is great. Where did you get that hair for toddlers?

Btw have you checked out my new chapter- http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=127135
    Hopefully it is getting even better...or just better

Oh and how did you get the link to your story in your signature? I don't know where to edit those.

Why thank you I always like to here that people warm up to my legacy. To edi your signature go to the forum page and click my prefrences there you should be able to change your signature to link a sory coppy this code and fill in where needed.
    [url=YOUR STORIES' WEB ADRESS] NAME OF YOUR STORY[/url]

I am going to read your stor right now remember to rec! Also I can't remember where I got the hair sorry :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    I_am_beanI_am_bean Posts: 1,568 Member
    edited November 2009
    I loved it as usual! I hate when I have cute babies and toddlers then get ugly children...lol...But I just think the child age is equivalent to our awkward pre-teen years...hahaha
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    I_am_bean wrote:
    I loved it as usual! I hate when I have cute babies and toddlers then get ugly children...lol...But I just think the child age is equivalent to our awkward pre-teen years...hahaha

Thanks and I totally agree and not to give anything away but one of the kids grows up super hot!

I can't wait to see Onion in your story or just an update :D btw please rec!