Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Writer's Hangout (The Original) A Place to Share Stories and Hangout!!

Comments

• Clairezy018Clairezy018 Posts: 980 New Member
    edited November 2009
    great new chapter swishy! I bump up the forum!
  • SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited November 2009
    I just wanted to say to all of the wonderful story and legacy creators please forgive me. Two people had sent me messages using Create-a-Story so I sent them a reply but I told them not to use CAStory for messaging and gave an alternative way to get in touch. I hope that is ok. :oops: :oops:
  • SwishStarSwishStar Posts: 392 New Member
    edited November 2009
    SimEve wrote:
    I just wanted to say to all of the wonderful story and legacy creators please forgive me. Two people had sent me messages using Create-a-Story so I sent them a reply but I told them not to use CAStory for messaging and gave an alternative way to get in touch. I hope that is ok. :oops: :oops:

HOW DARE YOU!!!
    No. no.no. don't worry. I am just kidding. lol. I have a bit of a sense a humor. Hard to get it sometimes x3

But, its alright, at least you were telling them not to use CAStory to talk to each other. . .it's for the people who want to share their legacies and stories. People could give a whoop on what Tommy did yesterday at football practice. Reality is, that the number of people that know Tommy on the site is probably less than five.

And the pointless, stupid Middle School argument happening. Jesus on a ******* D<
    It really ticks me off.

THE SIMS 3 WEBSITE should have the ability to SENT MESSAGES to other simmers, or bring back the GUESTBOOK from sims 2. Just saying.
    >_>
    edited November 2009
    I can't say the word ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ? . . . ;~; what if I wanted to explain my delicious and nutritious treat? ;~; I feel so limited.
  • I_am_beanI_am_bean Posts: 1,568 Member
    edited November 2009
    lol...there is a lot of normal stuff you cannot say on this site...lol

*off to read your third chapter*
    edited November 2009
    I_am_bean wrote:

^__^ Tell me what you think when you are finished reading ^__^ open for opinions.
    edited November 2009
    SimEve wrote:

tsk tsk. You did a no no. But the sims 3 website is so member unfriendly. I wish we had some sort of message system so then people wouldn't abuse the CAStory. Any way what I'm trying to say is it's partly EAxis' fault for having no other means to directly communicate on site.
  • I_am_beanI_am_bean Posts: 1,568 Member
    edited November 2009
    SwishStar wrote:
    I_am_bean wrote:

^__^ Tell me what you think when you are finished reading ^__^ open for opinions.

I love your story line of how the vampire and witches are nemesis....I also love your pictures that you take....like the one with the girl sleeping...very dream like.
  • SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited November 2009
    SimEve wrote:

tsk tsk. You did a no no. But the sims 3 website is so member unfriendly. I wish we had some sort of message system so then people wouldn't abuse the CAStory. Any way what I'm trying to say is it's partly EAxis' fault for having no other means to directly communicate on site.
    Lol. It won't happen again. :shock: :mrgreen: The main point of it was to tell them in a nice way not to use the Create a Story to message so I figured it was a good thing to do. Hopefully they will get the message and pm me next time.
  • The_ClayThe_Clay Posts: 1,254 New Member
    edited November 2009
    I have the need for views and Rec. My legacy was popular the first few chapters but now it is not being viewd exet from 15 people. please read. Finaly a tread about the under apriseated stories on he story page that are great stories for the others(Arguments, Stupid stuff).Link in Siggy
  • The_Blue_MaidenThe_Blue_Maiden Posts: 774 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Heyyyy!

I wouldn't say my story is 'neglected', per se. It just gets realllly annoying when something titled 'if you don't rec' this YOU WILL DIE!!!!!111one!!!!' thing gets a hundred or so recs in one day, and the first chapter of my Legacy has been around for, a month and it has fifty-nine rec's. Not that that's small, it's just, you know, I put a tiny bit more work into it than something that says, say, 'OMG LOOK MY PREGNANT SIM IS GIVING BIRTH!one11!!!!111'

Hisssssssss.

Anywaaaaaaaaay...
    Hi!
  • FrugalMayFrugalMay Posts: 3,118 Member
    edited November 2009
    I totally understand what you're saying. I hate that some people just put up practically nothing and get a bunch of recs, but if i were to do that or write something great, they frikken get ignored! :evil: I deleted some of the stuff i made because no one was recommending. I have an idea for a new story. I'll come back and give you the link when i get it up. Sometime tomorrow maybe.
    edited November 2009
    Bean: Thank you ^_^ I try my best to get pictures correctly and to do the effects. I'm kind of picky when it comes to taking my photos o_O Perfectionist? I think so.

Clay: The Spice Legacy is good ^_^ Keeps it up!

Maiden: Rofls-in-ma-pants. Plumbob Legacy just....pwns. xD

May: Post it when you can, I will read it ^_^ And rec.

-.- I have to build Belli Castle (For future chapters) and its a pain in the butt. I shouldn't have problems with the sims 3 D: I have an alienware computer, ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ! AWRAWRASDJHRAr
  • TheSeventhSinTheSeventhSin Posts: 92 New Member
    edited November 2009
    No one who uses the word c.r.a.c.k.e.r as means of an insult owns a computer! Too funny. By the way, i support your nutritious treat, 100%.

A lot of writers have a lot of veiws on their earlier stories, and then they decline. Because of this, i've started bookmarking stories on the site, and adding pages to my favorites. I might have a whole folder if people keep joining this board, haha. but seriously, it's a good way to keep track and go back. I hope some readers pick up on it.

It would be cool if we had some kind of directory for our stories, like a blog, since the stories page is not a directory by any means.And, since the site only gives us four genres to search for, we're at a big loss. Perhaps i will try and cook something up in the coming week.

-Seven
  • The_Blue_MaidenThe_Blue_Maiden Posts: 774 New Member
    edited November 2009
    :( Why must c.r.a.c.k.e.r.s be shunned from Sims 3 society?
    edited November 2009
    Ok I just need to rant about the stupidest crap I've seen so far. My story is still being processed right now btw. But anyways I got this friend request from this girl with a lot of recs. Get this, I read some of her work and ***? She has over hundreds of recs on a 'story' complaining about some chick. Then she had about 200 recs from some story dissing hanna montana, not that i care for her either. I'm not jealous of her recs or anything, but seriously how do her one page stories of nonsense get tons of recs. I can't even get 10 views on a flippin story I actually spent time on. *** are people's problems.
    Wooh, sorry, but i feel better.
  • IdaNoReallyIdaNoReally Posts: 449 New Member
    edited November 2009
    I have a four part story that I wrote a while back. Not many people have read them. I will post links here. I hope you enjoy reading. They are about the life of a ghost I resurrected in the Sunset Valley Cemetery. He is actually Gobius Koffi's father.

Part one: http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=69361

Part two: http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=69360

Part three: http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=69359

Part four: http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=69357

edited November 2009
    Oh and btw SwishStar I just read all three chapters of your story. They are very good. I can't wait to find out more!
    edited November 2009
    2.2 A Rotten Legacy

This is my new chapter please check it out and tell me what you think :D

• eiphos1212eiphos1212 Posts: 1,008 Member
    edited November 2009
    What I cannot stand about all these good stories being ignored is that they're beaten by people hawking for recomendations!! That STUPID argument is very very frustrating and even more frustating is when people say "I hate those two arguing so recomend this." They're being a hipcryte if they do the same thing they have. IT's very annoying. I wish we still had PM because if we did I'd send some of these people a piece of my own mind.
  • eiphos1212eiphos1212 Posts: 1,008 Member
    edited November 2009
    FrugalMay wrote:
    Ok I just need to rant about the stupidest crap I've seen so far. My story is still being processed right now btw. But anyways I got this friend request from this girl with a lot of recs. Get this, I read some of her work and ***? She has over hundreds of recs on a 'story' complaining about some chick. Then she had about 200 recs from some story dissing hanna montana, not that i care for her either. I'm not jealous of her recs or anything, but seriously how do her one page stories of nonsense get tons of recs. I can't even get 10 views on a flippin story I actually spent time on. *** are people's problems.
    Wooh, sorry, but i feel better.

Oh my goodness, that hannah montanah thing is driving me crazy! It doens't deserve all the recs it's getting! And whats most annoying is that people actually reccomend these thing and then complain that they're all still comming up. If they're still comming up you should STOP RECOMENDING THEM! Sorry about that. I know I'm getting pretty annoying but I had to get this off my chest.
    edited November 2009
    eiphos1212 wrote:
    What I cannot stand about all these good stories being ignored is that they're beaten by people hawking for recomendations!! That STUPID argument is very very frustrating and even more frustating is when people say "I hate those two arguing so recomend this." They're being a hipcryte if they do the same thing they have. IT's very annoying. I wish we still had PM because if we did I'd send some of these people a piece of my own mind.

I agree! Those people who tell others to stop are worse than the people actually fight ing on CAStory. I just wish EA would have stricter penalties about abusing the system. I mean a lot of great writers have given up completely on the CAStory and are work from their own blogs now which can limmit the viewer they get. :C
    edited November 2009
    I'll read the story updates/new stories now when I can.
    Tomorrow is my birthday, so today I am not uploading chapter 4, or tomorrow, but Wednesday I will. =D

I did read one story: 2.2 A Rotten Legacy.
    D: WHY! XANDER! WHHHHY!!!!!!!

XD
    Fishy prints are living on in that legacy, huh?
    edited November 2009
    SwishStar wrote:
    Tomorrow is my birthday, so today I am not uploading chapter 4, or tomorrow, but Wednesday I will. =D

XD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWISHY! THIS UPDATE IS FOR YOU NOW!

I'm glad you liked it! and yes the fishy print is there in hidden places.
    edited November 2009
    SwishStar wrote:

XD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWISHY! THIS UPDATE IS FOR YOU NOW!

I'm glad you liked it! and yes the fishy print is there in hidden places.

Thank you! ^_^
    And, I might upload Chapter 4 today >_> I thought about it, and something that I was going to do, isn't going to happen xD So I might have the time...
    I might. lol