Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Easter Eggs and Secrets

Comments

• Options
    rockbelly929rockbelly929 Posts: 591 New Member
    edited June 2009
    wen i read the abbandoned mine mine part, i checked out on the game right away(its night where i live)and i saw those staring yellow eyes. i swear, i thought it was going to jump out and attack me(yes, i get scared easily)
  • Options
    RikkuRebecaRikkuRebeca Posts: 13 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I'm becoming obsessed with the gnome. :shock: even thou it's super freaky...

But wow, you guys have found awesome things! I only got the game for my mom 3 days ago (for her birthday, we both play it :) )
  • Options
    LlamaNachoLlamaNacho Posts: 209 New Member
    edited July 2009
    if you do a public woohoo, you can get caught and run out naked :lol:
  • Options
    leokatleokat Posts: 16 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I've been reading this thread, and I have to know: Where is the mine and the catacombs?! :oops: I know where the stonehenge is, are they near it? Thanks!
  • Options
    holly2808holly2808 Posts: 48 Member
    edited July 2009
    I don't know if someone mentioned this already, but it seems like the names of some of the kid books are Dr. Seuss names. "Bluish eggs and pastrami?" Also, the Jimmy Sprocket books (I think) are a play on the Harry Potter books. Isn't one called Jimmy Sprocket and the squishy stone? :)
  • Options
    VikkieVikkie Posts: 175 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Lawertend wrote:
    Seems like we've found the same stuff! :lol:
    I haven't much other than that.

I think it's odd though, that you need apples to make pancakes.

you can make pancakes without fruit and also with grapes, lime and melons.
  • Options
    permanentmarkerpermanentmarker Posts: 137 New Member
    edited July 2009
    which town is the mine in?

and I don't know if someone said this but The Tragic Clown is buried in the grave yard (from TS1)

It scares me. I hope I never see his ghost.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    edited July 2009
    Actually I think the mini-Stonehenge and the mine can be found in both towns. I haven't tried Riverview yet.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Actinguy1Actinguy1 Posts: 35 New Member
    edited July 2009
    This may have already been mentioned, but I'll go for it.

I assume we've all seen our sims eat on the toilet.

But I had a party recently, where one person was eating on the toilet...so another person sat on the edge of the bathtub!
  • Options
    Nico35Nico35 Posts: 7 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I said this somewhere else, but it's cool so I share it again here...

Once your flame fruit gets to a decent quality, it glows and lights up your garden at night!
  • Options
    tofu_goodnesstofu_goodness Posts: 418 New Member
    edited July 2009
    which town is the mine in?

and I don't know if someone said this but The Tragic Clown is buried in the grave yard (from TS1)

It scares me. I hope I never see his ghost.
    Haha one of my sims is married to Tragic. He's not that bad-looking, actually. ;P
  • Options
    GracieBelleGracieBelle Posts: 2 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I love how you can have a kleptomaniac, vegetarian or evil sim. Especially because the evil sim does absolutely everything "fiendishly"... "Evil slumber", "wash hands fiendishly" etc.
    And the kleptomaniac can regret swiping items and return them to the owner via the mailbox haha.
    And the tragic clownfish looks hilarious... I put mine in a fish bowl and mounted another because they're so cute!
  • Options
    jonnallanjonnallan Posts: 3 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Back to Arrested Development... "Gobias" was the name of Gob and Tobias's "business" - it is a combination of their names... and I do believe they wanted to sell coffee. Also there is a Funke family in the bin, ready to be played. And yes, there is the never-nude trait with which dozens of people are afflicted. DOZENS!
  • Options
    buddycheadbuddychead Posts: 2,223 Member
    edited July 2009
    pick up the special seeds by the lab and they ar more likely to be money tree or omni plants, pick them up by the graveyard death flower

the only plant green thumbs can revive are deathflowers
    it sad 8)
  • Options
    buddycheadbuddychead Posts: 2,223 Member
    edited July 2009
    LlamaNacho wrote:
    if you do a public woohoo, you can get caught and run out naked :lol:

how do you do public whohoos :?
  • Options
    iFreakdomiFreakdom Posts: 1,208 New Member
    edited July 2009
    You can get mauled by a bear in the Graveyard crypt/mausoleum.
  • Options
    GrilledCheeseGrilledCheese Posts: 1,089 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I don't know if this is a EasterEgg or anything, but one time my sim was walking up the pavement that lead to the graveyard and a load of ghosts walked out of the graveyard, got into cars and drove away?!

GrilledCheese x

[BTW-It was nighttime]
  • Options
    GrilledCheeseGrilledCheese Posts: 1,089 New Member
    edited July 2009
    And the tragic clownfish looks hilarious... I put mine in a fish bowl and mounted another because they're so cute!

I sent my sim on a quest to get a TragicClown fish!
    I stocked up with Watermelon and then headed for the beach!
    I got it ages ago, and it is still swimming around in its bowl,
    his name is T.Clown!
  • Options
    I_am_beanI_am_bean Posts: 1,568 Member
    edited July 2009
    My fun finds:

After my sim had triplets, she was home bound for a week or so raising the munchkin's. Then she got this funny moodlet, Stir Crazy...it was a pink smiley face with a crazy expression...I laughed soo hard...being a mother myself!!

I don't know what trait allows this or not...I forgot what combo my sim had, but when she got electrocuted and died, when Grimmy came she wiped out a brownish leaf and handed it to him, and his response was: "Aww, Mishka (my sim's name) how sweet of you, Let me run home and put this in some water"
    I know for a fact she didn't have the Death plant in her inventory to "trade" for life

My evil newborn got pleasure from the cries of his twin brother...really funny!!
  • Options
    MissAnneMissAnne Posts: 544 New Member
    edited July 2009
    There's a book called "A Game of Thorns", which is named after "A Game of Thrones". It's my favorite book; a great story if anyone's intrested.
  • Options
    MadGodMadGod Posts: 59 Member
    edited July 2009
    I like that you can name your bears and fish and collected bugs. ^^ I made my teddy look like a thirf and named him Mr. Burgles. Hee!

I need to find that mine! O_O And I want a creepy gnome too!

*Posts after reading from several pages back*
  • Options
    aireekuh1222aireekuh1222 Posts: 198 New Member
    edited July 2009
    MadGod wrote:
    I like that you can name your bears and fish and collected bugs. ^^ I made my teddy look like a thirf and named him Mr. Burgles. Hee!

I need to find that mine! O_O And I want a creepy gnome too!

*Posts after reading from several pages back*

-runs in- ohemgee! :shock: :mrgreen: -hugs the teddy bear then leaves- hahaha
  • Options
    MadGodMadGod Posts: 59 Member
    edited July 2009
    I uploaded Mr. Burgles, but he's pretty easy to make yourself. :P
  • Options
    Lizzie1672Lizzie1672 Posts: 13 New Member
    edited July 2009
    1. I've found out that Death Flowers can save your sim from the Grim Reaper NPC if you have one in your sims inventory! Just gotta have/find a seed for it and grow it in your sims garden they're in the catorgory of Unknown Special Seeds (requires level 7 Gardening to plant)

2. If you go to Pleasant Rest Graveyard, and near the gate, there is a strange bush called a "Death Flower Bush" - Harvest the flower from it.
  • Options
    PeelbacksPeelbacks Posts: 8 New Member
    edited July 2009
    There is also a magic gnome that appears somewhere, he's like the normal ones but he moves at night. lol

Yes, I got a gnome from a heist.
    I placed him by my mail box and the next day he was gone.
    I finally found him bent over, by the pool.
    I could rename or kick him.
    Not sure what he's suppose to do.