Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

๐Ÿ“œ The Stories Index ๐Ÿ“–

Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member
Stories Index ๐Ÿ“š

- Read only -

(use ๐Ÿ‘‰ this thread for questions, feedback, chat, comments...)

Enjoy!

If you are an author and you want to feature your story here ๐Ÿ‘‰ read below the spoiler.
To keep it fair:
- only promote stories here (no legacies/challenges...)
- 1 post per author (NO chatting or extra posts for bumps)
- only active/completed stories (no abandoned)
- use the form in the spoiler below

Story title:

Author:
Link to site:

Picture
Synopsis of the story:
Genre:
(chose one tag and delete the rest): Realistic, fantasy, science-fiction, historical, drama, mystery, comedy, comedy-drama, romance.
If you want to add additional information ๐Ÿ‘‰ use a spoiler

Pictures:
- 1 picture per author/post
- keep the height 500 px or below

If you have any questions/feedback, use ๐Ÿ‘‰ this thread.
d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game ๐Ÿ›บ A Dramedy ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿฝ The Boys ๐Ÿฅ‡ Their first year - A Dramedy ๐Ÿš€ Lost In Space - A Space Opera ๐ŸŽ The Stables - A Horse Drama
๐ŸŽ Best of Buydebug โ˜ƒ๏ธ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips ๐ŸŽฌ My Builds: Houses ๐Ÿ˜ Rooms ๐Ÿ›‹ SciFi ๐Ÿ‘พ creatively edited Screenshots ๐ŸŽจ
Post edited by Lenny_Ogg on

Comments

• Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,343 EA Community Manager
    edited July 2023
    Hey all,

Please keep in mind that anything shared here must abide by the rules of the forum, even if the content is hosted elsewhere.
    • Keep content clean and appropriate. Players of all ages see EA Forums, this is true even for T and M rated games. Make sure that any posts or images you use, or any websites you link, are in line with the EA Forum Rules & Guidelines below and the EA User Agreement.

Please share your stories, but remember that linking to explicit content (drug use, alcohol use, sexual content, etc.) is not allowed here.
    Post edited by EA_Cade on
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • Options
    Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,552 Member
    edited July 2023
    SIM 66

By Kellogg J Kellogg

https://kelloggjkellogg.blogspot.com/2020/10/sim-66-prologue.html

PznpLTQ.png

SYNOPSIS: A story about the lives of Sims in the 1960s. The times are a-changin', fashion and art are entering a new, exciting phase, there's all kinds of social change and behind it all are mysteries to uncover, schemes to be planned, romance in the air and there's some serious swinging to be done. Sim 66 is a simlit series that is based upon actual gameplay of The Sims 4. A 1960s world has been created in the game and all events written up here are expanded and extrapolated from what happens in it. The stories flow from the game interactions and actions of the characters.

Sim 66 is an ongoing series in a soap opera format.

GENRE: Comedy-drama in a historical setting with romance, crime/mystery and science-fiction sub-plots.

RATING: For ages 12+.
  • Options
    _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,753 Member
    toh-banner-edited.jpg?w=1568

Tales of Henford: a Story of Self-Discoveryโ€ฆ and Chickens ๐Ÿ”

Author: _sims_Yimi
    Genre: Slice-of-life/drama

Synopsis: Kip Booth is a city dweller from Bridgeport who is on the brink of burnout. By a whim of fate, a random encounter leads him to travel to Henford on vacation. Kip sets out to regain his energy and rediscover what he likes, who he is and what it was that makes life worth living.

Follow Kip as he befriends the village locals, gets into chicken-themed hijinks and confronts some deep truths about himself. Will he learn to find happiness? Or will the life lessons that are offered to him get abandoned, left behind on those old countryside roads?

๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿฎ๐ŸŒป
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message ๐Ÿ˜˜
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member
    edited January 15
    The Boys

38819a98a5bb406b2f549da0f9108af4eec7ec7d.jpg
    The adventures - and slices of life - of the Boys.
    Follow them
    - to whacky places
    - going on dramatic adventures
    and
    - having weird encounters
    A Dramedy about music and magic, friendship and love.

Link to site:
    ๐Ÿ The Boys' first year together.
    How it all began ๐Ÿ‘‰ here
    I already moved July-December from my simblr to this forum. New episodes daily.
    ๐Ÿ The Boys' second year. My Kingdom for a Horse! - And Beyond
    New episodes almost daily. We're currently in Tomarang ๐ŸŒบ
    ๐Ÿ And we have a spin-off.
    A dramedy about the Boys' horses: The Stables ๐Ÿ‘‰ here

You can read all episodes here at the forum.

Author: Lenny Ogg
    Genre: Dramedy
    Post edited by Lenny_Ogg on
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game ๐Ÿ›บ A Dramedy ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿฝ The Boys ๐Ÿฅ‡ Their first year - A Dramedy ๐Ÿš€ Lost In Space - A Space Opera ๐ŸŽ The Stables - A Horse Drama
    ๐ŸŽ Best of Buydebug โ˜ƒ๏ธ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips ๐ŸŽฌ My Builds: Houses ๐Ÿ˜ Rooms ๐Ÿ›‹ SciFi ๐Ÿ‘พ creatively edited Screenshots ๐ŸŽจ
  • Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 644 Member

Zi6Tsf7.png
    Story title: Simmer Tales
    Author: @Caerfinon
    Link to site: Link to thread
    Synopsis of the story: The tales of Jon and Jac as they travel through the Sims 4 worlds in search of love, adventure and bacon... mostly bacon.
    Genre: comedy

Cheers
    C.
    Traits: ๐ŸถDog Lover, ๐ŸŽจCreative, ๐Ÿ˜‘Loner
    Social Media: ๐Ÿ˜@caerfinon@mastodon.social | My Stories: ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป๐Ÿ• Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | ๐ŸŒA Sim's Life - Comic observations
    My CC: ๐ŸŽจ Jac related CAS and Build CC | ๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ Film Noir Wall Decorations | ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐ŸŽจPauline King Art
  • Options
    SqueamishNerdSqueamishNerd Posts: 24 Member

I have two stories, The Brights (sci-fi) and The Original Ahriman (fantasy), so I'll put The Brights above the spoiler and The Original Ahriman in the spoiler.

95d72cb784179c116bea1056a9b336888157a8f7.pnj
    Story title: The Brights
    Author: SqueamishNerd

Links:
    - Bluesky (currently on chapter 3)
    - Tumblr (currently on chapter 27)
    - Twitter (currently on chapter 27)

Synopsis: Beren studies the Physics Programme at Foxbury Institute, in a world with advanced technology, sentient bots (servos, utilibots, robots) and constant new scientific breakthroughs.

Genre: Science-fiction, slice-of-life, comedy, drama.

(I started this story 15 months ago and it isn't very interesting in the beginning, but I have improved my storytelling and I promise that it gets better over time)

d903e32fd79f51d2c9c4496db62fe6df545587d1.pnj
    Story title: The Original Ahriman
    Author: SqueamishNerd

Links:
    - Bluesky (currently on chapter 1)
    - Tumblr (currently on chapter 14)
    - Twitter (currently on chapter 14)

Synopsis: Ahriman is a mischievous, chaotic, evil and powerful spellcaster, who was raised by the three Sages of The Magic Realm. We get to follow Ahriman as they try to abide by the rules of society, in a society that doesn't even have very strict laws and rules.

Genre: Contemporary fantasy, comedy, drama.

My Sims stories

The Brights:
    - Read on Bluesky
    - Read on Tumblr
    - Read on Twitter

The Original Ahriman:
    - Read on Bluesky
    - Read on Tumblr
    - Read on Twitter
  • Options
    ajmkvajmkv Posts: 62 Member
    edited February 16
    12jHt9g.png

Kev & Get It: A Sims 4 Reality Show
    Author: @ajmkv
    Website โ€ข Episode Index โ€ข Forum Thread

Synopsis: What would you do for a massive cash prize and the promise of instant fame? Anything? Well, 14 contestants will find out as they compete in silly challenges, and get eliminated, one by one, until one of them gets the ultimate prize! With plenty of friendship, romance, and drama, K&GI ticks all the boxes of what a juicy TV show should be, so tune in and fall in love with the 14 housemates!
    Season 1 is currently airing; this is an interactive story but it is NOT a challenge or legacy.

Genre: Realistic, comedy, comedy-drama, romance.
    Rating: Mostly rated T with infrequent strong language, non-explicit adult situations, and discussion of adult themes.
  • Options
    ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
    edited February 26
    EC62haO.png

Story title: The Inheritance
    Author: @Chrinnie
    Link to site: https://theinheritancesimlit.wordpress.com/
    Synopsis of the story: Skyler Evans searches to learn who he is and about his half-Sulani roots.
    Genre: Fantasy (slightly), comedy-drama, romance
    Rating: Strong PG-13. Strong language, adult situations and themes.
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)