Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Q&A: Werewolves

I have joined the Werewolves Early Access opportunity

zp0qTLm.png

So will be taking and answering questions about gameplay, showing off Tempraments, Abilities, Lore and screenshotting anything else you guys want to see.

I will reply with each piece of info once the embargo lifts, unless it's been answered elsewhere already and I can link you to an answer. I'll break answers down into spoilers in case you just want to know some things and keep the rest a mystery.

Format will be similar to last time where I have links to each subject and add more info to each based on questions asked and as I discover things through gameplay. If you didn't see it the first time you look, check on the subject post again later.

Index is in next post. Let me know if there's something I forgot.

Ask away!

Comments

• Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited June 2022
    ANSWER POST INDEX

CAS
    • Aspirations
    • Traits
    • Preferences
    • Body Scars
    • Werewolf Parts
    • Hidden CAS
    • Regular CAS Part Info (by request only)

Live Mode
    Build/Buy Mode
    • Interesting Objects/Descriptions
    • New Functional Objects
    • Hidden Objects

World
    • Premade Sims
    • Lots
    • Pack Hangouts
    • Greg's Hut
    • Collectibles
    • Other Areas of Interest

Post edited by EmmaVane on
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Any new woohoo locations?

Will werewolves your not playing flirt with and ask your werewolf to be a fated mate?

Is it possible to be married and have a soul mate and then be a fated mate to a werewolf?

If your fated mates with a werewolf does that still hold when your both in human form?
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    edited June 2022
    Can random walkbys become werewolves if they happen to get into a fight with a NPC werewolf?
    What if the random walkbys are your sims in households you're not playing?
    (I know I've asked this on another thread but it's something I'd really love confirmation on before I take this pack into a large rotational game.)

edit: I thought of a good way to test this- Roughhousing Encouraged NAP (Eco), or schedule a Neighborhood Brawl Day (Seasons). Or maybe Get Together clubs can include fighting as a club activity
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    I am immediately curious about the werewolf abilities and the dormant ability located upper right corner.

What temperaments have you encountered?

How do pets react to werewolves?
  • Options
    Kind of a silly question but will the bears in Granite Falls scare werewolves and make them tense like they do normal sims?
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    edited June 2022
    I would like to know the details on the unlockable aspirations.

What about dormant werewolves? Is there a way to activate them?

How difficult is it to get werebies or get an accidental bite?

What has been added to clubs for werewolves?

And yes, tell us all about fated mates! Please!

Thank you!
  • Options
    zapcracklepopzapcracklepop Posts: 1 New Member
    Werewolf life stages--what unique interactions do toddlers/children have especially? Is there anything notable about werewolf babies?

How do the bloodlines work? Do you need two werewolf parents to get the greater bloodline, or is it a chance of greater/dormant regardless of parentage? Does that chance seem to change at all if there is only one werewolf parent, or one parent with a dormant werewolf trait?

Temperaments--how many are there, and what are some of the ones we didn't get to see in the livestream? What traits have you found them to be associated with?

It would be great if we could see a list of ALL of the werewolf perk tree abilities (they only moused over a few during the livestream).

Pack mechanics. How difficult is it to overthrow the alpha? What skills do you need? Does having higher Fitness, Charisma, or other skills affect it, or is it more based on your Sim's prowess as a werewolf/perks in the perk tree? Also interested in hearing more about the Collective pack because they were not shown at all in the livestream.
  • Options
    kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    edited June 2022
    Are all four aspirations unlocked or just the one you selected? Does a sim who got cured and then turned into a werewolf again keep their dormant abilities?
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Do werewolves themselves interact with Spellcasters?
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    gc6164gc6164 Posts: 516 Member
    - What happens to Greg if he dies or is removed from the game? Does he get replaced?
    - Are there more toddler/children interactions apart from the howling?
    - Are the new foods available for restaurant menus?
    - Do werewolves woohoo like sims or is there a special animation?
    rqjiqrf78ux6.gif

• Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    kusurusu wrote: »
    Are all four aspirations unlocked or just the one you selected? Does a sim who got cured and then turned into a werewolf again keep their dormant abilities?

I'd guess it's like in Journey to Batuu where you get a pop-up to choose one but all the others are unlocked as well so you can switch to them.
  • Options
    SkyrryxSkyrryx Posts: 201 Member
    Can you sell the meat in a shop (like other produces)?
    Thank you @83bienchen for modding the game. Whims Overhaul is essential for my gameplay.
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    Can NPCs or Townies turn to werewolves if they are getting bitten in a fight? (I hope they do so autonomously, if not then I hope modders free the wolves)

Does the first werewolf we flirt with turn out to be our fated mate? Or is there a random chance and we have to flirt with a few before we find our mate?
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,336 EA Community Manager
    How is Greg? Is he nice?
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    Do children born from a fated mates couple get special abilities?

Is there an ingame way (potion, coaching) to remove unwanted temperaments and to assign desired ones? Is there a cheat?
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    How do vampires and werewolves interact? Will my vampire and his werewolf mate be able to get along?
  • Options
    OK. I can start answering questions now. Had to work, so was a bit late starting tonight.
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,336 EA Community Manager
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    OK. I can start answering questions now. Had to work, so was a bit late starting tonight.

MINE FIRST!
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • Options
    EA_Cade wrote: »
    EmmaVane wrote: »

MINE FIRST!

Greg's grumpy, but he's not a bad guy. I wouldn't call him nice, exactly.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    What can happen to a Vampire if he or she adds the Werewolf occult trait?
  • Options
    Is there anywhere to picnic around the lake?
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Can my sim get pregnant by Greg?
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 762 Member
    How does a werewolf discover and find their mate?

Did you perform any romantic interactions with any sims before a mate was chosen?
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    WEREWOLVES

Abilities

uXgJSjG.png

Dormant Abilities (gameplay unlocks)
    vN9jXHs.png

Purchased Abilities (point unlocks)

Tier 1: Pup
    tHOlGGv.png

Tier 2: Runt
    lNjLaQV.pngFiaLXpe.pngl6NmZL0.pngmPH1EGg.pngJxyrPDq.png

Tier 3: Prime
    h6Yxzig.png5kYmFoX.png5C1A0JR.pngU9L87rQ.pngyEWu8mR.png

Tier 4: Veteran
    wDjtHnM.pngMbp4X3Z.pngPQw0WDv.pngGGLL74j.pngjt6I2V6.png

Tier 5: Apex
    zIkA0w4.pngCHTxUOT.pngNxv5nj3.pngPlof4VS.pnguzCTWUn.png

Temperaments [WIP]

There are 22 Temperaments altogether. These are the ones I've encountered so far:
    fT3Wa6l.png
    ZqgbsE0.pngtcJXjoJ.pngamaC9Yi.png
    (Territorial credit to Howletta on DPs server)
    Post edited by EmmaVane on