Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,313 Member
    Thank you @simgirl1010
    new.png
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,216 Member
    I had to take a break. I'm working on Matteo and Liberty's wedding. Just like Danielle and Londyn, Matteo and Liberty are going to dedicate a song to each other at the altar before they exchange their vows. Liberty is absolutely convinced that Matteo is going to dedicate Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours" to her. Dear sweet Matteo wanted to her to think that, but he has other ideas. He has something by Andrea Bocelli in mind for her instead. I've been doing the 'hard work' of listening to him sing and hearing the lyrics as Liberty would hear them in magical moment. I found the perfect song and I lost it. I say 'hard work' but listening to that man sing is anything but hard work, it's a joy.🥰
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,360 Member
    @DaniRose2143 I'm really looking forward to being a guest at someone else's wedding. 😄
  • Options
    @simgirl1010 I don't need much from MWS. With all the wedding poses that are available I'm not sure if I even need that pack other than to have Tartosa. I'm going to try their wedding with MWS first and if that goes bonkers, I'm turning to poses to shoot the ceremony and elopement to set their relationship status. I used MWS for Danielle and Londyn's wedding but that was before I embraced using poses.🙂
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 3,004 Member
    I’ve not had any major issues with My Wedding Stories, the main problem is making sure everyone is in the right place at the right time. It’s a bit like herding cats! You also have to get the timing right. I’ve sent the groom down the aisle, but then been slow with the bride going down with her father so the groom wanders over to talk to someone or sits down.
  • Options
    misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,313 Member
    @Lucy_Henley just one day it's going to happen, I've had some perfect weddings with no issues before, but they are not all like that.
    new.png
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,745 Member
    Having fun setting up the royal wedding of HRH Crown Prince Longjav of Sea! Kingdom of Sea is a tropical nation including Sulani, far away from my "home kingdom", and their traditions an rituals are naturally a tad different from modern style. For instance, the ceremony must take place during the dark night hours, in order to let the newly wed couple meet their first sunrise as part of the ceremony! Not so convenient for the few guests attending from my Mazaloom kingdom, but they managed to stay awake :)

20230820a.jpg

Currently preparing a lengthy post to be released tomorrow on my blog.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member
    edited August 2023
    When Jeb went jogging early next morning, he heard the horses again. And he followed their neighing until he reached a portal - that definitely hadn't been there the days before. He calls Saiwa and tells him what he found.
    Saiwa: "What? I'll be there in a sec!" ... Jeb: "Well that was fast!"
    5808c9455e1c501fe849c30e49bc493d205badf1.jpg

They went back to the farm and gathered the others. Vlad didn't want to go with them. But Ji Ho was already on his way to the portal and when Saiwa mentioned that it was kind of their responsibility to rescue the horses since the meteorites are attached to Ji Ho and him, he followed them reluctantly.
    Saiwa: "Oh I'm excited to finally meet the horses!" Jack: "Yes! We will have so much fun!"
    eae6a4b53dd5f134f94349e7db19f3748e93e607.jpg

It was early evening when they finally reached the portal again.
    And it's already overgrowing!
    Saiwa: "Oh no - it seems it's only temporary... we need to hurry."
    c3c8a15541cade32590e39e6d7dd2d4632724693.jpg

Since they don't know what awaits them on the other side, they agreed that the two most powerful go first - Kiyoshi and Jeb.
    Followed by Jack - the physically strongest. Saiwa as rearguard - if anything should go wrong...
    708157f6ca06f89ef1f29816685214a6477349aa.jpg
    What will they find on the other side?
    490b2b8ee21134c8d4737a59bba61afd0f14a0fb.jpg
    Song of the day:
    'Climbing up on Solsbury Hill I could see the city light
    Wind was blowing, time stood still, eagle flew out of the night'
    Peter Gabriel - Solsbury Hill
    (This song is a masterpiece. Peter Gabriel wrote the song about a spiritual experience atop Solsbury Hill in Somerset, England)
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,147 Member
    edited August 2023
    Previously in a 1991 save...

My sim self inherits a bakery from a deceased colleague while working in the business career. My sim self takes the opportunity and quits the business career to run his own business:
    65qH3TZ.png

The bakery becomes very popular with residents and eventually a success:
    7GnhNRi.png
    RSRRWeZ.png

In 1992, my sim self's second wife's father Victor arrives in town. He buys the house across the street from them:
    bwxKyec.png
    OuHjT2e.png
    As Victor tries to re-connect with his estranged daughter Elena, he tries to persuade her he has changed from his criminal ways. He tells her he has tried very hard to become a reformed man from what he was when she was a child. She takes his word for it and asks my sim self to if he could take him on in the bakery. My sim self agrees and he hires his then father-in-law. Victor has proved himself to be a valuable asset to the bakery that my sim self left him in charge of the accounts.

Elena's ex-husband Mauricio Holguin re-enters her life. She tells him that her father is really making an effort with her and he becoming a great asset to her husband's bakery. Concerned, Mauricio decides to speak with my sim self about Victor. He says Victor is a great worker and gets on well with the customers, Mauricio says that he tried knocking on Victors door earlier but there was no answer, in fact although he has been turning up for work he hasn't seen Victor around his house at all lately:
    IUeI6zP.png

My sim self decides to investigate Victor. He looks at the books for the bakery and notices some major discrepancies. He gets an accountant to go over them and the accountant confirms some money has been embezzled: 70,000 Simoleans in fact!

My sim self decides to have a word with his then wife Elena. He confronts her about her father but she is sure that her father wouldn't do anything like this again. To prove her father is innocent, she runs across the road to Victor's house to her his side but all of his belongings are gone and so has he! My sim self and his second wife Elena separate because of this and divorce a year later in 1993.
    SAEmeSf.png

In 1995, Victor is serving his second year of his five year sentence for fraud and embezzlement. While in prison he makes a pen pal in the form of Harriet Bheeda through the prison pen pal system. They eventually meet and they begin to get to know each other and form a romantic relationship.
    1wHjloa.png

Victor is released from prison in 1996 on good behaviour. After Victor was released, he discovered he was good at house flipping after helping an old friend. Now interested in real estate, he started his own small business flipping houses and became really good at it. Now with secure income, he decides to ask Harriet to marry him in 1997. Due to Victor's history with her family, it was only Harriet's mum and dad who attended the very private ceremony.

In the spring of 1997, my sim self has his second annual family re-union but Harriet doesn't show up. She and Victor decide to turn up but they wait until all the family have gone home as they don't want to cause a scene:
    Elbm3vE.png

Harriet knocks on the door and my sim self's third wife Emily answers, she welcome's them in and asks if her friend can come in. Emily says yes and my sim self is pleased to see Harriet. He asks her why she didn't come to the re-union. She tells him that she recently got married and he might not have approved of her new husband. He tells her that is nonsense and asks her if she has bought him with her. She goes to call him in and my sim self is enraged on who her husband is!
    yOnNt9q.png

My sim self is ranting and raving to Harriet while explaining the story to his third wife Emily who seem to be impartial at this point:
    YWhhhxO.png

Emily manages to calm the both of them down. My sim self lets Victor explain. As Victor explains, my sim self chooses not to believe or trust him. Harriet tells them that both of them have gone in to business together house flipping. My sim self doesn't like this news one bit and Emily tells Harriet that it's best she and Victor leave. As Harriet leaves, my sim self warns her that she will get hurt and not to come crying to him when that does happen.

In the current year of 1998:

Harriet and Victor are living with Harriet's parents Sienna and Dan in Copperdale. Victor is looking for his next project, however he is short on funds for completion of the sale of his next house. He chats with Harriet about how they can get some extra cash. Victor needs another 300,000 Simoleans. Harriet says she will give him the first 100,000 Simoleans.
    KXVGBAX.png

Victor then chat's to Harriet's father Dan who is happy pleased the pair are doing so well and agrees to offer him the next 100,000 Simoleans.
    KHGRN3N.png

Just in need of another 100,000 Simoleans, Victor tries talking to Harriet's mother Sienna. He explains the situation to her and is more than happy to help. She also gives Victor 100,000 Simoleans
    jHeUjJz.png
    Now living in Henford-on-Bagely, Victor's former son-in-law Mauricio Holguin hears of the news of his marriage to Harriet Bheeda. He travels to Copperdale to visit Dan and Sienna to find out how they are getting along with him:
    VIElN5u.png

As they already know of Victor's past with Sienna's father (my sim self) Mauricio fesses up and says he's been following Harriet and Victor's business enterprise. Interested in what they do, he tells Dan and Sienna that he went by Victor's office and it was all bordered up and empty inside. Mauricio thinks Victor could be up to his old games again. Dan defends Victor and says that he's just gone and bought himself another house to flip. Mauricio asks them if they gave him any money, Dan and Sienna answer yes in sync and Mauricio asks how much. Both reply 100,000 Simoleans. Dan and Sienna look at a disappointed Mauricio.
    9wemt7Q.png

Mauricio asks if he can wait around to speak to Harriet about Victor. Harriet comes home from work and is not happy to see Mauricio as she knows of him from before. Mauricio asks Harriet if Victor is ok business wise, she tells him yes and asks why. He tells her that he popped round to Victors office earlier and it was all closed up and shut down and empty inside. Harriet confused, Mauricio shows her pictures he took of Victors closed office. She says that he may have found them another place to work from. Mauricio asks Harriet to look upstairs in their room, she asks why and Mauricio tells her that the last time his business was failing he took off and left me to buy his house back from the bank.

Quickly Harriet, Sienna and Mauricio rush up stairs to Harriet and Victor's room, Harriet looks around their bedroom and she confirms the worst, Victor's gone again!
    AUcw9xI.png
    iIcwLdc.png

Post edited by Brd709 on
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 3,004 Member
    Michelle became a teen!

o5zUufS.jpg

I originally gave her the Academic aspiration, but she won't be able to do much of it for a while (first part is getting to level 3 research and debate, and also enrolling in university). I don't know if I'll have her graduate early or not, since I feel like it might be nice for her to enjoy adolescence first, and the relative easiness of high school, rather than going to university early and doing all those classes. Anyway, I switched her over to the Inner Peace aspiration. Om....

oBRHS6P.jpg
  • Options
    @Simmerville what a lovely photo. Looking forward to reading more about the ceremony.
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,852 Member
    53127494586_94c0abde61_k.jpgScreenshot 2023-08-19 at 1.57.17 PM by leucosia x, on Flickr

53127973583_2cbef67506_k.jpgScreenshot 2023-08-19 at 1.57.28 PM by leucosia x, on Flickr

53126901107_a00744974e_k.jpgScreenshot 2023-08-19 at 1.57.33 PM by leucosia x, on Flickr

Brindleton Bay's first horse owners and their horse Sienna- The live on the 64 by 64 lot. Faylen was my first favorite sim- she's an elf, and her grand daughter Sada, wants to be just like her.
  • Options
    @LeucosiaX love their outfits! Can't wait to see what they and Sienna get up to. :)
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,852 Member
    @LeucosiaX love their outfits! Can't wait to see what they and Sienna get up to. :)
    @simgirl1010 Thank you! I love the helmets- but they usually never look this preppy- I fell asleep cracking up last night. Serves them right for moving to Brindleton Bay- that world its filled with those types-- Im assuming it supposed to be like Martha's Vineyard.lol

I did have an brief excursion around town, but now I'm just updating the few worlds I see horses possible, and adding horse to where I see fit. I'm working on the big lot in tartosa as a vineyard and one horse. Vineyard in Tarosa seems suitable.

Brindleton Bay is beautiful for horseback riding, but some of the paths are way too short, and there was a overpass they went through that would have decapitated my sim if this were real. All just, these worlds were build before the time of horses, suting they are not up to code. I'm really only going to bring horses to the worlds that seem fit.
  • Options
    RazzgarRazzgar Posts: 55 Member
    Janine went to 2 festivals today. She did a little skiing at the Festival of Snow...
    CkQl5LB.png
    Then she went to the Romance Festival. She was working on a painting and I was just taking a few screenshots when I finally noticed the guy in the background. It's her father, Darwin! I wonder if Janine's mother knows about this?
    KYWBfHT.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    mmkay returned again and missed far too much but whatever I also don't have much to share so win-win? Lol
    4JRReD5h.png
    A nice single evening, I thought I'd pair him with one sim but I liked her with someone else better, we'll find you someone....or a nice plant.
    8zWjygHh.png
    Lottery came around and finally it was at least someone I know that won, Kyle Kyleson gets to be the richboy he always wanted to be, though I don't know what to do with all his winnings.
    AKJXAqhh.png
    I stole this house from Bess...or maybe I deleted her who knows anyhow I started redecorating before thinking he might be lonely and get a roommate just for fun I picked one out and while I was thinking he might think she's a hottie she turned into one...lol. she lived and they need to get married and have babies to fill the empty rooms.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    I spent my day writing and looking for some new poses and experimenting with a few I found...

fv3mkDf.png
    GX6zuuL.png
    krgI3nc.png

More fun in the sun, this time with three of the moms joining in. That's Liberty's mom, Clarissa on Liberty's right, her mother-law Francesca on her left, and Ebony Huntley with Londyn and Danielle. Ebony Huntley opened up her for home for Liberty to use for wedding day preparations just like she did for Londyn and Danielle.
    Ema5d5Y.png
    Lyque9r.png
  • Options
    _Gina_Gina Posts: 253 Member
    Continuing with my presets and the Goth family in particular, we have faced the consequences of Growing Together full force.
    That is to say, Bella got the notifications that layoffs were happening at the agency. So naturally, she threw herself into investigating a suspicious person she had met in hopes of finding some valuable lead to uncovering a nefarious plot... trying to befriend Jade Rosa here.

RbdmEGj.png

It was going relatively well, even with the constant presence of Damion who really seems eerily clever, even for a cat.

spAVwxF.png

And everyone loves him.
    Vu6PFyf.png

Even - reluctantly - Bella.
    pLIBBDY.png

And that is despite him being super creepy sometimes.
    aHS8f37.png

Meanwhile, Cassandra was thriving. She finally gathered the courage to take a day off from school and go play her violin in public and she was rather successful!
    289cxXd.png

Alexander is officially a whiz kid now. Yay!

ZRLPyCO.png

He got into collecting stuff.
    FcXAyUw.png

Also made fast friends with the monster under the bed. I figure that's a Goth thing.
    CI5yfiC.png

The kids also worked together on Cassandra's school project in robotics... okay. Let's be fair, Alexander showed Cassie how to do her school project because, yeah. He's way ahead of his class and she is far, far away from the technical type.
    HAq2BXX.png

But... then Bella got the dreaded call.
    gkpezWV.png

She is now unemployed. She talked about it with Mortimer, honestly hoping he would advise her on what he thinks would be the best career track for her now... she had not expected him to suggest she just be a stay-at-home mom! He assured her they can easily afford it, which might be true, but Bella wasn't sure she wants that. Either way, the thought counts.

ZRq0MUz.png

Hearing the news, Jade sent Bella a consolation gift... which Bella had no idea what to do with and promptly forgot all about it.
    3OR1gNE.png

Finally, to cheer Bella up and also help Cassandra find her confidence even more, Mortimer took the girls shopping for clothes.
    LiG5z5S.png

Cassandra was reluctant at first, but quickly got her groove and was thrilled with the result. Bella, on the other hand... with her confidence already damaged by the loss of her job, even the most professionally worded suggestions sounded like harsh criticism to her and she came out of the experience looking fabulous, but utterly humiliated.
    eofkZG9.png

AN: I have found the Ultimate Decades Challenge and... I want to try it so bad... but I'm terrified, too. It's not like I get too attached to my sims or that historical accuracy is something I couldn't handle - it's the spreadsheets that have me unsure if I can do this. I am organized, I love being organized, but... this is a very involved challenge and I'm not good at restoring order once it's been lost. Does any of you have experience with this one?
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,113 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves I'm happy warner survived the encounter with the Mother Plant. Was getting worried about him. And Nora, lol, I loved the segment where she was running a yoga class!

@Lenny_Ogg I've been enjoying the updates you've made in this thread, and I even got your tumblr page pulled up. I'm hoping to dive into your story more, but for now, I've loved all the updates involving the farm.

@GalacticGal I think I'm getting close to catching up on Erik's story. The kids are growing up way too fast! It's crazy how quick they go from infants to teens!

@simgirl1010 I'm looking forward to more updates! I think I'm following your thread for your updates. I think I fell behind when I received too many notifications. So, I do have a bit of catch up.

I had to turn off the notifications to this thread because there were just too many updates making it hard to stay updated on other threads I was following. I'm still regularly checking on this thread, but I might miss a response to an update if I'm not tagged.

Alexander's First Day of High School
    Because Alex doesn't have his voice, social interactions are a bit more challenging. However, I've started to explore socials I never used, and I'm absolutely loving the detail put into some of them.

When Alex needed to talk to the principal, there was a major hurdle he needed to overcome. When a sim exchanges their voice for a spell from a sea witch, they lose the ability to introduce themselves to other sims. Additionally, a lot of social interactions are limited by the green friendship bar and the pink romance bar. This means that the limited social interactions dramatically slow down how quickly friendship and romance can develop. Ember and Alex have full green and pink bars, so I can see all the possible interactions. However, things are very different when there's a sim that Alex doesn't have a friendship with.

In this screenshot, Alex seemed kinda down. For one of the school tasks, he needed to ask the principal about the school. Ember had no problem asking and completing the task, but Alex was kinda just there. He couldn't really join the conversation.

53128639101_50ecdc1361_b.jpg

But, when I had Ember "Talk up" Alex to the Principal. I absolutely love how he just lit up. He couldn't start the conversation, but this social interaction from Ember allowed him start interacting with the principal.

53129050080_94ba0211f6_b.jpg

53128639031_cccbd9d928_b.jpg

Because Alex was there at the time, Mei actually turned and started talking to Alex. I mean, Alex can't speak or make a sound, but I think being included in the conversation, even if all he could do was listen to what others say, made him genuinely happy.

53129119688_438d0eda8a_b.jpg

Career Day
    The school only had one class session this day, and the students spent the rest of the school day attending Career Day. First Day of School and the students are already looking at their options for the future.

For Alex, he attempted to talk to Ember, but he stopped himself before he tried to speak. Unfortunately, this might happen quite a bit before he gets his voice back.

53128851644_8926696a5d_b.jpg

53129119618_15a1a2e9fd_b.jpg

While I think he's learned that taking the easy way out does pay off in the long run, that wasn't enough for Damion to waive the payment for his magic. This will definitely be something to get used to.

53129119623_f8852399f6_b.jpg

Ember helped by "Talking Up" Alex to their teacher. So, now Alex can perform social interactions with him. I found out that Rita, the original teacher passed away in my game. I don't really know what happened to her, possible passed from old age.

As for Alex, there are 3 things he's learning about being on land and attending a human high school.

1. It's not fun.
    2. Spending so much time in his human disguise is particularly uncomfortable.
    3. It's a relief that school ends before he starts to feel like he's walking on daggers with every single step.

Side Note:
    When the little mermaid, as written by Hans Christian Anderson, becomes human. Her experience walking with human legs is described as walking on daggers with every step. The Restless Fins weakness from the Expanded Mermaid Mod definitely plays on this theme, and All my Merfolk have this weakness.

53129049965_d49f1c91ca_b.jpg

53128851754_198571ec73_b.jpg

Also, Alex didn't really hit it off with his teacher. Even though Ember spoke highly of him, it seems that getting along with his teacher might be a bit of a struggle.

53128851744_89460a35f6_b.jpg

53129050125_feed8ea2da_b.jpg

Extra
    Alex is a mess of emotions. He's completely head over fin for Ember, and even after making their relationship official, he's crushing hard on her still. Naturally, he decided to kiss her while she was discussing her future with the teacher. The teacher doesn't seem amused. Then again, a fire elemental and a merboy aren't your average teenagers.

53129050050_4e349306ef_b.jpg
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143 Awesome poses. You're a brave soul for attempting it with eight Sims. 😱 Now that I'm done with the wedding I can't wait to try out some other family poses.

@Metior_Ice Thanks! I can sympathize with the notifications. This thread moves very fast.

It must be challenging when one of your characters is unable to speak. Glad to see Alex's first day of highschool went well.
  • Options
    @simgirl1010 Thank you.🙂 They weren't that hard to use. I've gotten used to picking each one of the Sims out of the big stack. I spot an article of clothing or like Ebony a hairstyle that stands out from the rest. The pose with them all in a line on the boardwalk was easy because the number assigned to their pose was in order from left to right. The one with them kneeling on the beach was a complete scramble. Sorry for the black numbers. I kept selecting red for the text to make it easier to read but no matter what font I chose Gimp wouldn't make the numbers red, only black.

QGuRQzb.png

I can pick out a pattern looking at the sequence now, but it wasn't intuitive last night. Liberty is the focal point so her being number one makes sense. Where it threw me off was Danielle being #3 and Francesca being #4. The thumbnail is so small that I couldn't make out which Sim went with which number. I posed them the first time and made a note of which number I assigned to who so that when the weren't in the right order it was a simple matter of reassigning them while they were still posing.
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,113 Member
    edited August 2023
    @simgirl1010 I might incorporate Alex’s time at school into my next story update, but I really wanted to share this little bit.

I did find it very cool that Alex doesn’t have the same reaction to every sim after Ember introduced them to him.

For the Principle Mei Prescott, he connected better with her. For his teacher, it just wasn’t the same.

In fact, I got my first notification to choose a sim characteristic that sims like.

I’m debating on whether or not I should make Alex like homebody sims. I can’t find a description of the like. I want to go into CAS to see what it says because the sim characteristic preferences can actually affect sim compatibility. I don’t want anything to upset his relationship with Ember. If it doesn’t hurt his compatibility with her, I’m definitely going to give him the preference I was prompted for.
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member
    edited August 2023
    @Metior_Ice Thank you very much! I'm glad you like it :)

f00696436bfc5b5bd620384dc6b79e5101814bdb.jpg
    Kiyoshi and Little Goat stepped through the portal first.
    It lead them to the temple area at Mount Komorebi.
    Kiyoshi waited for the others to come through. But it seems the portal leads each of them to their own destination.
    Eventually Dtui found him. She told him that this is an otherworldly version of the temple and it's surroundings and that it took her quite a bit of strength to appear here when she heard 'the call'...
    8272ee64c7a80c99a9e7dac19a2c10392e696aab.jpg

Dtui didn't know about the horses but had another quest for him. Since he is already here...
    “The most exquisite paradox: as soon as you give it all up, you can have it all. As long as you want power, you can’t have it. The minute you don’t want power, you’ll have more than you ever dreamed possible.” ~Ram Dass

So she sent him to the river to meditate over this task...
    (Nothing is ever easy in this story lol! And they don't have much time since the portal is overgrowing on the other side!)
    Kiyoshi sat by the river for a while and eventually came to the conclusion that he will let his family go.
    He grew up in a family loyal to the Council and when he met Dtui from the Resistance and his fated mate Jack, the werwolf, he changed sides and parted ways with his family (his father even lit the pyre at Kiyoshi's (failed) execution...)
    This had been eating him up for the last three years and it's time to move on and let them go. They only could act as good as they could and there's no way to change them or the situation.
    74f3076afb672231e5a56e10477c1641bc6a0f5f.jpg
    In the meantime Little Goat seems to have found the first horse!
    Kiyoshi met him later by the river.
    He told him his name is 霧 = Kiri (the japanese word for 'fog'. His breed is: Nokota.
    Just as Kiyoshi, I didn't change Kiri in CAS, he was perfect and beautiful as he was, just like Kiyoshi ;)

'He was something to observe. Came in close, I heard a voice
    Standing, stretching every nerve. I had to listen, had no choice'
    Peter Gabriel - Solsbury Hill
    a873b7217b2137a2844f8ef226f9c98db712986a.jpg

They hurried back to the temple before the portal closes. But Kiri refused to go near the portal. It's already getting dark...
    No matter what he tried. Kiri grew fond of his freedom in the otherworld. Here he was able to achieve more that a mere horse at a farm.
    84bc0f713d9d5f2fa4da0493a275eaab995e12b7.jpg

Eventually clever Little Goat made a deal with him.
    He would share his form in the other world with Kiri so he could shift into horse shape and Kiri could stay here for most of the time and come and go to his liking.
    And with the option to mainly stay in the otherworld, Kiri agreed.
    He kind of missed the farm (a bit) and the other horses (a lot).
    (Little Goat later registered a patent for this application: The PokeHor =pocket+horse)
    a1785c7147585fd643bba62d5ea06a8707dc49bb.jpg
    And so Kiyoshi, Little Goat (and Kiri) left the otherworld again.
    d334ab7e0ff322e3aa5d6712f8bc441ee20c4629.jpg
    TMI:
    Komorebi 木漏れ日 (pronounced kō-mō-leh-bē) Literally, “sunlight leaking through trees,” this word describes the beauty and wonder of rays of light dappling through overhead leaves, casting dancing shadows on the forest floor.
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,745 Member
    edited August 2023
    I just wrote a lengthy post about the royal wedding at Sulani, Sea kingdom. Then it disappeared before I get to post it...

So, because all the text is already on the blog, I'll just post a few pictures. It's been a fun event to play as they follow old local traditions, making it all different. Guest list included 3 nations.

20230820b.jpg

20230820d.jpg

20230820p.jpg

Lots more on my blog today!
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    @simmerville, what a bummer. Glad it wasn't your only copy. The wedding set up and decorations are beautiful.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top