Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 29,003 Member
    edited August 2023
    @DreamPrincess Happy almost birthday!

Yes, we are finally off the road and back home again. Please bear with me, I'm as tired as they come. I took the cheap way out and since I haven't even opened my laptop in three days, I had 811 emails awaiting! I deleted all but the most vital. I shall have a lot of reading to do to catch up with your stories, but do forgive me, I haven't played my game since right before we left home two weeks ago tomorrow. I'm having Erik withdrawals. LOL And I did promise an update, so I best get playing!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,313 Member
    edited August 2023
    I get attached to my sims @_Gina too, I do have this problem sometimes, I'm getting better at not being so attached to my sim but it's hard sometimes, I've never tried the ultimate decades challenge.
    Post edited by misty4m on
    new.png
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @GalacticGal,
    And now it's my birthday! :p Thank you!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    @Metior_Ice Alex teacher look upset 😡🤣
    new.png
  • Options
    @Brd709 Your story remind me of some of my games I've played in the past about family members dying and leaving another family member a restaurant or bakery, some of my favorite story games I play.
    new.png
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,587 Member
    All caught up, this thread moves fast
    @Lenny_Ogg
    P.1213 Love the bartenders nickname. Haha who wouldn’t want to kiss under a giant dinosaur😁 P.1214 Nectar making looks fun! Loved the scene of Vlad watching over Ji Ho. P.1218 glad the hole has been covered! Love the after pic with the goats☺️ P.1219 Aww Little Goat meeting their first horse.
    @Brd708
    P.1214 Was enjoying the family spending time together but that fire😵‍💫 Cool house! P.1218 2.5 Million! Any chance we can get a tour of the inside👀 P.1219 Like the bakeries design! I like Victors new business venture.
    @Lady_Earth
    P.1214 Love One Piece sooo much, never thought of adding sim versions of them!
    @_Gina
    P.1215 Enjoyed Mortimer dancing with Cassandra to ease her nervousness for the prom. Damions cute! P.1219 Wow, are the layoffs random? Sorry for Bella.
    @DreamPrincess
    P.1215 Everyone enjoying the hot tub, love the horse standing near by. P.1217 Aw I like Tammy. P.1218 Nectar making looks like fun! P.1220 Happy Birthday! 🎉
    @DaniRose2143
    P.1215 Aw I clicked the image hoping it would work now😅 P.1217 I don’t use mods or cc but your’s and GalacticGal pictures always tempt me to try them out. The ladies are clearly having a fun time together🙂
    P.1218 Haha it turned out better that she couldn’t get a manicure😂 I thought for sure she’d end up being bored there but am glad children are allowed to use the stool🙂 I’m the exact way with getting shots, its not the needle, its the feeling after🥲 Warners way of administering them is definitely in no way painful and fun😁
    @RedDestiny92
    P.1215 Hope you get some rest, I get up at 4am to get ready for work and return back home around 6pm🥲 P.1219 Niceee, congrats to Kyle winning the lottery. Lmao at Bess’ fate💀
    Lmao Eliza dancing to make the baby come🤣 Twins, good luck with them😉
    @misty4m
    P.1216 Oh my, that’s a lot of fights! Congrats to Max and Mele🙂
    P.1218 Arun asking the victim why do you need this much money, jeez Arun, they just said they owed dangerous ppl.
    P.1218 Thank you, I’ve done it before but years ago when it launched. Had a hard time this time around😅
    @simgirl1010
    P.1218 Lol I honestly would’ve too😆
    @LeucosiaX
    P.1218 making nectar with slippers, what could go wrong. I like how your sims house looks like from the outside and inside the nectar room. How long did it take to build?
    @mightysprite
    P.1218 thank you☺️ I need to get caught up on your recent updates, will try to get on that today
    @Metior_Ice
    P.1219 Glad you enjoyed the segment🙂Ah Alexanders day at school😵 On top of that not having this voice.
    @GalacticGal
    P.1220 Completely understand the withdrawals from not simming in days 😂 Looking forward to an update.
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 3,004 Member
    Happy birthday @DreamPrincess !

Here are some other screenshots of what's been going on with the Wilsons.

Mary went exploring in Selvadorada, and came across the Omiscan Royal Baths. I got Chris to come along too, since he's an active kid. Chris is swimming in the foreground, and Mary is just visible in the background. The dude behind Chris was quite funny, as he just swam around in tiny circles in that little octagon of water. He looked ridiculous!

cATBtGR.jpg

Investigating the temple defences!

LdNrzmK.jpg

Something happened to Isaac - I think he may have been attacked by fireflies, I forget what exactly - and he caught fire! He was very calm as he jogged to a nearby pool to extinguish himself. I'd be screaming like mad if my butt was on fire!!

ytftTW3.jpg

I moved the family to Arid Ridge in Oasis Springs. I bought a chicken coop and a cow barn. Here's Mary milking the cow, who'd been fed a rainbow treat! I didn't realise their eyes changed colour. Normally they're brown, but here one eye is green and the other blue.

VU02MdC.jpg

Nicola discovered a monster under her bed! She was scared initially, but managed to make friends with him.

P7RYVU0.jpg

There's a fishing spot near the house, although not as close as the one that was behind their old Glimmerbrook house. The family goat followed Mary over there one day! (Yep, got a goat and a sheep. The garden isn't big enough for a horse, though!)

jzLgYWz.jpg

Everyone decorating the Winterfest tree! Oasis Springs is definitely a real contrast to Glimmerbrook weather-wise; it was often freezing cold in winter and there'd be snow on the ground. Oasis Springs does get a little cold sometimes, but it doesn't snow.

Eyrq09y.jpg

Michelle snuck off to a sleepover in the middle of the night. She came back the following afternoon in just enough time to attend the last few minutes of chess club, before she went upstairs for a nap.

nT9Ittl.jpg

Nicola mastered bike riding! Michelle didn't get the milestone, but maybe I can pretend she wasn't interested. She was more into things like playing chess than physical activities.

2vxlRKn.jpg
  • Options
    lemonellalemonella Posts: 423 Member
    HOLDEN FAM 2.0 | UPDATE 08
    kJqVww0.png
    My official Holden Fam 2.0 Thread can be found: here
    · · ─────── · 𖥸 · ─────── · ·
  • Options
    @BlueSeaWaves and @Lucy_Henley,
    Thank you!
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    That's good news you have done it before @BlueSeaWaves and as a parent like Arun I understand the money thing lol, my son is adult so I'm good. Mele follow Max from room to room.
    new.png
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,852 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves that build came with Chestnut Ridge. It's the larger vineyard called Grapevine Terrace. I wish I had time to build bur getting my gameplay on atm.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,216 Member
    Happy birthday @DreamPrincess!

@BlueSeaWaves I'm still trying to figure out how to turn the picture into a link. Eventually it will work. Poses can be a little intimidating at first but the more you work with them the easier they get, and they add a lot of variety and fill in a lot of gaps that the gameplay just can't.🙂

@Lucy_Henley It's funny watching a sim trying to swim in a micro pool like that. Might as well try swimming in the bathtub.🤣 I thought you painted that cow in CAS. I'd be screaming my head off too trying to get to the water if my butt was on fire. I'd also be running fast enough that the wind just might put it out too.

@lemonella I'm really enjoying this look into the early days of Wade and Darla's marriage.🙂 I had to stop for a minute after the cream cola's and tikka masala pizzas. All the descriptions before that of the delicious nectars and fizzy juices and then that was just too much. I had to go get something to eat.😁 I love your screenshots. You do a great job with those!
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,360 Member
    Hannah and Elliott's Wedding
    Part 2: The Reception

First dance.

ZZty7N0.png

Enjoying the wedding feast.

ibgFfKk.png

rtBQKoi.png

Cutting the cake.
    0Y7GqNZ.png
    7uNaik4.png
    OzpKQjn.png
    mJWS5Ce.png

A toast from the father of the bride.
    xnYgADr.png

A good time was had by all.
    Pt1JVCz.png

Waving goodbye to some of their guests.
    X4aG3UV.png

Elliott and Hannah have decided to delay their honeymoon for a couple of months. Julianna has purchased a ranch in Chestnut Ridge and they're going with her to get things set up.
  • Options
    Beautiful looking wedding @simgirl1010 and beautiful pictures.
    new.png
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,774 Member
    @DreamPrincess Happy Birthday! Depending on time zone I may be a bit late.

I had several birthdays in my game today, but didn't take any pictures yet. My sim from Batuu, Valad Endivain, has three children. her daughter aged up to teen and her twin sons aged up to child. I am happy to be done with the toddler stage.

The previous household in my rotation was my first experience with an infant. He achieved several milestones and tried every food, but I know I didn't get to do and see everything. I also failed to take a picture once he aged up to toddler. Seems to be my trend this week.

Here's a couple infant pictures though.
    2W1no4H.png
    kicHDvK.png

His name is Warren Moon and he's the son of Octavia Moon and Rory Oaklowe or however she spells that. There's a story there but I have never written it up.
    yciWORj.png

The moment where Rory intorduced him to Lou was really cute.
    Qv9nZZ4.png

And a bonus pic of air guitar werewolf:
    am2j4va.png
  • Options
    Hannah and Elliott's Wedding
    Part 2: The Reception

First dance.

ZZty7N0.png

Enjoying the wedding feast.

ibgFfKk.png

rtBQKoi.png

Cutting the cake.
    0Y7GqNZ.png
    7uNaik4.png
    OzpKQjn.png
    mJWS5Ce.png

A toast from the father of the bride.
    xnYgADr.png

A good time was had by all.
    Pt1JVCz.png

Waving goodbye to some of their guests.
    X4aG3UV.png

Elliott and Hannah have decided to delay their honeymoon for a couple of months. Julianna has purchased a ranch in Chestnut Ridge and they're going with her to get things set up.

OMG @simgirl1010 Congrats! thats like the best looking wedding I have seen. 2nd times a charm I guess. Where you able to do the bouquet toss?
  • Options
    @misty4m thanks! 🙂

@LeucosiaX I didn't do the bouquet toss, drinks, or throw rice. Even though I had selected those activities. After the toast I was seriously over wrangling with those sims. 😄
  • Options
    @simgirl1010 lol. - I understand. 😆
  • Options
    [img][/img]53131031634_4b68a80496_k.jpgScreenshot 2023-08-20 at 3.03.43 AM by leucosia x, on Flickr

53131306993_257c17b6c0_k.jpgScreenshot 2023-08-20 at 3.04.07 AM by leucosia x, on Flickr

Took Grace out for a test run in the Mountains of Komorebi. I was amazed to find hoof prints in the snow from the trails. So nice
  • Options
    @LeucosiaX that's so cool!
  • Options
    Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    edited August 2023
    @BlueSeaWaves I will be working on said Luffy next. Sadly, the person who made the outfit has retired from making CC of copyrighted characters, but I was lucky to download it before she deleted everything.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 6,098 Member
    @_Gina oh that would not be for me... if it needs a spreadsheet it isn't a fun game anymore imho :)
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    @DaniRose2143 and @Daephene,
    Thank you so much!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,284 Member
    edited August 2023
    @DreamPrincess , I wished you happy bd in your cake picture, but now here too :)
    @simgirl1010 , awesome pictures <3<3 Chestnut can also be sort of a honeymoon :p
    @DaniRose2143 , I sent you a msg,re links :) I forgot to comment , great poses you had with the ladies in Sulani!
    @Daephene , aww, werebeasts look so endearing there <3
    @LeucosiaX , awesome pics in the snow :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,216 Member
    I got it to work! Thank you to two of my many forum sisters @Ellupelluellu and @Mightysprite.🤗 I had to remove the tags that centered the picture in order to make it work. I'll work on cropping that image to make it wider and not as tall, or I may shoot another one. But I got it working and that's all that matters for now.🙂

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top