Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Morgan got hearts for Lachlan Keeper at the park
    kS15RZP.jpg
    ijN5pdk.jpg

She burned her mac & cheese
    LUBf5MV.jpg

Cormac still needs to break it off with Elvira, but he didn't resist when Morgan came in for their first kiss
    cqyr0Wr.jpg
    9VIL7FL.jpg
    YqwvLH7.jpg
    6n6Tvzf.jpg
    vbN7fdI.jpg
    Don't ask me how she can hold him up :D

qglzwt9.jpg
    I wonder if they'll make good-looking kids

I bought them a hot-tub
    7dAQ6a8.jpg
    ZxVpO2f.jpg
    l3kBLvM.jpg
    8Un22jH.jpg

Niall and Morgan dancing
    X8iMKyn.jpg

She went to a lounge for an opportunity
    EagiFhI.jpg

How can she run in those heels :D
    ncujO7e.jpg

Watching TV with Niall after getting home
    gGJqAJG.jpg
    kJ8dsAt.jpg
    rhquqMV.jpg

Cormac looking like a snack
    gSUQh8i.jpg
  • Options
    Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    edited October 2018
    @FrigidChick I looked everywhere,but failed. :(

But am redoing her now for you.She will have the Hair used in my original from Master Suite Stuff Pack.This is a retired store hair but showing you her so far am still in game making her.

Traits

Ambitious
    Hopeless Romantic
    Virtuoso
    Natural Born Performer
    Irresistable

LTW

Vocal Legend

Jerrica Benton AKA Jem

svhGQzw.png

She will be done today for ya

Her outfit is 70s 80s 90s Stuff pack.I hope you own these things

Nice! Gonna do the rest of the Holograms too?
    Jem-and-all-the-Holograms.jpg
    Or perhaps their rivals the Misfits?
    maxresdefault.jpg

Stormer (the blue-haired Misfit) was mischievous, but she was still an absolute sweetheart who REALLY didn't fit in with the rest of the group...I kept wishing she'd quit the Misfits and join the Holograms... DX

Speaking of Stormer, this is a song sung by Stormer of the Misfits and Kimber of the Holograms: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTkoa98KI14
    Post edited by Cadh20000 on
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,433 Member
    My wife and her friend want me to play SWTOR with them again at some point. Yeah...Just so they remember just exactly what playing with me is like.
    ForceLightning.jpg
    Sith Apprentice (my wife) - we still haven't reached Full-fledged Sith yet: "Do you really have to torture him like that?"
    Sith Apprentie (me) - I just needed to practice my Force Lightning skills.
    Moff: "AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"
    ...and fun times were had by all...other than the Moff.

Hmmm, maybe I should track down some Jedi/Sith garb for Sims 3. :neutral:
    DarthMalice.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,213 Member

Feedback and replies

@lisasc360

Gratz to the mount, I remember when I used to
    play wow I tried to get that mount but never succeeded hehe.

@Mikezumi

Thank you for the sweet comments the world Notrtheney
    is very pretty just those roadless roads can be a bit fo a pain.
    Now my sims dont work out from her home so that is ok hehe.

@bekkasan

Thank you for lovely comments.
    Cassie wont have a boyfriend right away as always I
    like to explore thigns first but I have planned for her
    to catch im at some point.
    I enjoyed your update,
    nice to see shirtless seth hehe.

@meerkattime

Your sim re gorgeous, greatj ob on her.
    She seemed to have a wonderful time.
    Thank you for lovely comemnts.

@Springfairy556

Ohhh claire is pregnant, aww poor girl with her sickness
    hope it will be better soon. Wonderful udpates.

@Jazzypoo

Wonderful looking house.

@emorrill

Wonderful random gameplay shots

@coco

Thank you for sweet comments.
    You will see more of Cian eventually.

@lanlyn

Thank you for sweet comments

@MoonandStars83

Thank you for lovely comemnt

• Options

A few screenshot left overs from yesterday

[img][/img]jWptbvm.jpg

fishing during the rain

[img][/img]faXz1lm.jpg

Misty playing

[img][/img]V2csxQa.jpg

[img][/img]cb0P5MD.jpg

Cassie practised magic,
    the wand is cc from Lana finds tumblr.

[img][/img]X4ljQxp.jpg

Fairie paparazzi at the pub,
    no celebs in my game saves though.

All for now

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Charlottesmom Becky's married to Drew, I think, that's ok. :wink:

@meerkattime Thanks so much for the comments. :) Some of those abilities would be nice!
    Allie looks great and sure is having fun.
    I would think those boots would do some damage during a sparring session! :lol:
    That was smart to go to Shang Simla to learn from the best!

@Springfairy556 Thanks for the comments. :)
    Well dag, don't ya just hate having to redo....but I am sure the king is having a blast, Claire too! :love:
    I thought the king was walking with Claire, then suddenly it is a night. What happened?

@Jazzypoo Love the kids room! The TV room looks quite comfy and the family can enjoy being together while one of them paints.

@coco Thanks so much for the comments. :)

@msbeckycat hehe, I gave up on butlers.

@AftrNoonOvrRide Imgur should work.

@king_of_simcity7 Thank you.

@lanlyn Thanks for the comments on the scenes and for commenting on my thread. You really don't have to comment in both places. I know it is a pia keeping up to begin with. I do appreciate the comments though.

@afai1261 Cute pictures of your sims. Cormac is such a handsome Vampire. Hope he survives breaking up with Elvira! :)

@Silverofdreams30 Gotta do something shirtless once in awhile! :smiley: Thanks so much for the comments.
    Cassie looks cute fishing in the rain! I got that wand recently too. Haven't used it yet as no one is a witch in this part of the story. It looks great in your game.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,087 Member
    @bekkasan
    Night? I just went back, its still day time, just afternoon.I do a bit of playing in between scenes.lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

@bekkasan

Thank you

@meerkattime

Aha I see, thank you
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30
    --Hope so too.Morning sickness is not fun.
    --Fishing in the rain sounds like fun! I love rain.
    --The wand is very cute, gonna go get that!

@bekkasan
    --I'm sure he is lol, I had to have them do it 15 times back to back LOL He fell asleep after that 15th time lol.
    --He was walking with Claire in the morning, the afternoon she went for a walk with the knight heading to
    the bookstore.

@meerkattime
    --Yup pregnant after about 15 times of trying.XD
    --I think the knights(and perhaps William know more of Cornelious, then Claire knows.)
    --Oh stranger danger in the bushes, now there's a creepy thought lol.
  • Options
    FrigidChickFrigidChick Posts: 59 Member
    @MoonandStars83 True, Her older face wasn't too bad, but she looked identical to daughter from the previous save, so I just went with that.

@meerkattime Of all the custom content-- I think the eyebrows are the most irksome. They always look amazing on the pics, then you put them on your sim and they are monstrous. I might just redo that collection file and put the handful of brows I stick to.

@coco She did, but she looked so much like the daughter from the previous save, I just went with that. I've been working with the Shepard(s) for almost 3 days now. I'm starting to have ME Trilogy flashbacks.

@lanlyn Thank you. I think J.T. has the modified Peggy skin from GoS and Jacqualine might have the default skin I use; Buffy’s V4 Skinblend Edited - Anatomically-Correct from Fanaskher.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,327 Member
    Kynan wrote: »
    > @lisasc360 said:
    > Kynan wrote: »
    >
    > > @lisasc360 said:
    > > Great updates everyone... :)
    > >
    > > Sorry that I haven't been commenting much this past week or so as I have been doing the Hallow's End on World of Warcraft which is their version of Halloween so that I could try to get the Headless Horseman's mount. Well guess what ladies and gentlemen, I just got it today after trying to several years now to get. I am so excited as the mount is pretty cool... :smiley:
    >
    >
    > That is so awesome. I have been trying for years and I still don't have it! Grats!!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > @Kynan, thank you... :) I nearly fell out of my seat when I saw the Horseman's Reins dropping in my bags. I squealed like a little kid on Christmas morning when they get the one thing that they've always wanted... :smiley:

Swear to God, I would have the same reaction!! :smiley:

@Kynan, I really love the game and really like getting the rare items and such. I've been trying to get the Big Love Rocket that comes around for the Love is in the Air event but still no luck. Maybe it will happen when that event comes back around in February.

I even get excited when I finally get all of my pieces for a gear set as I love to transmog my current gear into one of the sets providing if I really like that set... :)

Thank you @king_of_simcity7... :)

@lanlyn,
    @lisasc360 Fun WoW screenshots. Congrats on your accomplishment!
    Thank you... :)

@Silverofdreams30,
    @lisasc360

Gratz to the mount, I remember when I used to
    play wow I tried to get that mount but never succeeded hehe.
    Thank you... :) Yeah it takes a lot of patience to try to get it. I was almost thinking that this year wouldn't be the year for it but lo and behold, it dropped right into my lap so to say...lol Now I need to get the Big Love Rocket from the Love is in the Air event coming in February... :)
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    @Springfairy556

Thank you

@CravenLestat

Great looking shot as always

Here is another makeover I did tonight, I moved
    Cassie to a new empty northeney save only the lots
    were placed. I added some of my sims saved from
    other worlds to it.

[img][/img]MMdlQGQ.jpg

Hinata suzuku

• Options
    JazzypooJazzypoo Posts: 325 Member
    Feedback Pg 3094

@Emily4331 - nice makeover! Looks like a long lost Kardashian sister.

@emorrill - Wow, that pic in the car was perfect for the story. You had good luck with that one. This one was a tense episode, but I agree that the red looked better on Sam! lol

@Puddinroy - Holly looks like a hologram from the future (Hollogram?)! The ponytail for the athletic hair actually pulls off the bright blue color.

@bekkasan - I love how you used the morracan set for the living room, so pretty!
    The painting of Seth is so cute!
    Can't wait to see what happens to Seth!

@Springfairy556 - Queen Claire jumping into the fountain is all of us! I would feel bogged down in a stuffy high society situation too!
    I love the blue dress! Is that from the Rococo set? That's one of my favorites, the hair and clothing are beautiful.
    The dress with the long sleeves reminds me of Cersei from Game of Thrones. Too bad it doesn't move with her arms, though.
    Hey! It's one of those medieval keyboards I read about! :lol:
    Nice Harry Potter reference with the Sorting Hat song!

@Nikkei_Simmer - Thanks for the hugs. I guess I never really thought of my self as a survivor until you said that, but I did survive situations that would wreck most peoples' lives. It's truly frightening how well you can get used to unacceptable behavior. I totally agree with you on the trust part. You can't "unknow" that there are people are there that just want to see the world burn and make other people hurt, even if they're related to you. I don't waste time trying to figure out why that is, either. I just try to do my part to break the cycle.

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited October 2018
    @Silverofdreams30 I like that name Suzuku,I used it in my Nobanaga's Ambition game for a created character .Akimasu Suzuku he was a Bad*** calvary samurai with Charge 2 :p

BTW The sim in the second pic wearing the tights and boots looking in the mirror is........Holly Halloween in my studio if you want to add her to your game.She can marry Hinata and have a baby army with him.

@meerkattime That shop is overpriced,I noticed her standing at the register then very next shot she is leaving.No wonder :# look at the price on the register,all she was buying was a Slim Jim and some skittles.What a rip off
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @Jazzypoo
    Thanks! The dress is actually custom content.And yeah the pink one does remind me of Cersei, I changed it though cause the sleeves were bugging me.XD The piano was way too big for the throne, so I improvised lol
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    @CravenLestat

Shes downloaded, will post later what I did
    with her makeover.

@bekkasan

I downlaoded your SS she will be a townie in the cassie and conley
    save but I do not have all her items so some was replaced.
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @emorrill Great makeovers.
    ****That's weird. Graphics, maybe?

@Springfairy556 Strange illness, huh? I think we know what that means.
    ****Sorry about your crash.
    ****Don't fall for it, Claire!

@Mikezumi She has a couple of days to get her grades up so she doesn't get assigned a random trait when she ages up.

@bekkasan I've never used meditation to open the Sphinx before. I've always done it the hard way.

@meerkattime Thank you.
    ****Great pics.

@Nikkei_Simmer Great update. You really like that chicken coop.

@Jazzypoo I think she has a green thumb, so maybe that has something to do with it.
    ****Great pics.

@msbeckycat Well that's just rude.

@AftrNoonOvrRide I use Imgur because I think it's easier to copy the BBC code than Flickr. Some people use other photosharing sites as well.

@lanlyn I actually read in the trivia for the movie that the character was based on Manson.

@Silverofdreams30 Is that a CC wand?

@CravenLestat Cute pattern. Also, it's supposed to be (area code) 555-number.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Got home too late to start up Sims 3, so I played a little Medieval. I was with my doctor, playing the Eastern Promises quest, in which a shady apothecary sells the hero a faulty cure for illnesses. I'm trying to wait until the Quest Bar hits platinum before I finish, but it may be a while until I load that game up again. I have a pic, though.
    0tp9qAx.jpg

Happy Simming, all!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Here is that pattern

Download link

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9263116

PS: It is ridiculous on beds,couches,chairs and rugs.I tested it but have no time to post pic.Have to install a new sink and faucet with seperate sprayer. :(

Real life is stoopid,sims have no idea how good they have it.Ungrateful lil buggers.

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options

@MoonandStars83

Yes, it is from Lana finds on tumblr themed cc
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,931 Member
    Hello all.

The Perfect Genetics Challenge, Generation 1, Episode 18 is now available on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/Iju3CBPsFgU

In this episode one of the toddlers ages up to become a child and the final baby is born. Otherwise life goes on with a little toddler training happening.

Enjoy
  • Options
    44921206_181908162733444_4891900624100130816_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_eui2=AeH3AotwMNGw-mcmICTg1eHfobKQaVIcTbHHMrBGzidfuCGGhGmxw4aMKr7_RLW55On1jpExtO1ul9ZqjwpstQ46uEZCoeTbitit_zqawyJiMQ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=0d2d1bb70ec9e492a7ffbed3979e51a0&oe=5C81039C
    Claire: Again? Excuse me everyone....
    William: Claire??

43662655_181908136066780_8480023750375374848_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_eui2=AeEVoisXAuqzgVHoMKnS_PSoTPBTTWRi5DPAMexQhr5uxsxjP3Ce8IiiX6O-owl-nWmsQ9IjU3p4vvTT-rMbIMt7j3oRMN13jT2aUAxPnRCfZw&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=2b8d3dbc5403da8b0fe8a499c82982fe&oe=5C4C6C5C
    William: Maker's breathe, not again.
    Ella: I know why Claire is sick, Your Majesty.
    William: You do? Why?
    Ella: She made me promise not to say....

43557794_181908216066772_559805045223194624_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_eui2=AeHr47yHEu7WAwP7oczJQpJz_rYnH_xTaTlfV-x_Boak-2fMca9X8DfngDRXVLqYGMDUFu_YB1X6sQTNjfDTJayDkUart93fOw9kIjifK2ktPA&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=cc50066c1e8f64d0857885c7d1e6432a&oe=5C882D18
    Ella: I don't know..
    William: Maker's breathe, Ella please.Don't make me ask again.
    Ella: Fine.She's pregnant.
    William: Than...Wait, what?
    Ella: She' pregnant, but didn't want you to know...
    William: Why? I'm her husband.
    Ella: I don't think she feels ready for a baby.

44929514_181908129400114_5515878944651345920_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_eui2=AeFFVuIkbl_7WSP0qz4IduRQ19Uvjak7i5JiZXdeYluskK3eDxD4LLIH8rieKkhNFeR9GPP86qfWe-NXhMTCpMsQoXBvybUcOrLHh3OJq6S59Q&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=d50f9ac453f07ec6fa6f541740685137&oe=5C43D01E
    William: Claire...
    He marches off to go find Claire, who was upstairs sick and crying.

44901087_181909586066635_7592686809851625472_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_eui2=AeEjh6nT7pnP6vK-FKuiWXCzNBsRA1_E9Nnu-adD0at7ngXHFB9GWZtt2VeYTGEmC2Qbawc79-EG2h3zVjUbq9ibMcr-FrP-kC3MM0tx17F9aA&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=4d46b1608b38d50b188bbb8ef414b9de&oe=5C3F5BA8
    William: Claire?
    Claire: I'm fine...I just need to rest for a bit.
    William: You're pregnant aren't you.
    Claire: No...I'm not, where would you get that idea from.
    William: Please don't lie to me.I want the truth.
    Claire: Fine...Yes, I am.Happy now?
    William: Of course I am...I know you're not hurt or sick, and you're pregnant...Why wouldn't you tell me?
    Claire: I don't want to talk..

44876123_181912632732997_5841767503860072448_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_eui2=AeEyyGxq9TuUnQgcV53PnRT2ALq2U2Xd2WQxjaB8MYbbPd04TOkSS3O3U_KoMWtUKkQL954Ni-MQBtNiuuIBGmJw2HDv5vwGfipz_lerhvLNkg&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=7c15ff207839e6baa194939a9ade26a4&oe=5C7CE8E8
    William: Claire, come back here.
    Claire: No, leave me alone.

44813441_181912656066328_2212301782602743808_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_eui2=AeHeNvFZetpAngFchYcNz6NeaEbIsXLiwfyDq5I2Vx5ZrG-Pk6tay1Z2AbkTFFt5A7ZZZ6ddDk6DrCgzoet2R2yT5pjr9IJgACO7ZyNe5IcIIQ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=c55eed2e8cfbbec33f46756d5f30ec4f&oe=5C81AE24
    William: Open the door Claire.
    Claire: There's nothing to talk about.I want to be alone.

44826493_181912619399665_2659402316133695488_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_eui2=AeH9tu_CdCztr_NGhlZLuwdS0oOuXU3dpWWxgCtBQrIPpAXklJEXhbgXOrIr6IbK2vccLrXdgzvjFZEsywHrZjq894c6dvBua5bMA8cac8V6lA&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=ba47e9aa39fd8aae7c4a58b560c96818&oe=5C54385D
    William: Claire, please stop pushing me away.Let me in, talk to me.Please?

• Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,135 Member

[img][/img]MMdlQGQ.jpg

WOW!!! :astonished:

:love:

Great job making him over as always lady. ;)

So hey everyone.

I know some of you have tagged me and left some comments and asked me questions and I'm sorry I haven't had the time to respond to them today, but I will get on it this evening. <3

Hope your day is going well and have fun simming! :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top