Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Happy Play Thread :)

Comments

• Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    edited June 2018
    @LosaruTaiyo I've missed you too!! so happy to be posting more! <3<3

Update: 6/8
    Peyton's little sister, Diana, came to visit for the last remaining weeks of Summer break. Practically taking a break from extreme tests and degrading numbers.
    Diana: Pey, have you decided to never come back?
    Peyton: You know Diana .. since I've been away from mom and dad, life has been alot more easier for me.
    2ngfygo.png
    And of course.... a freaking campfire started during the bond

:lol: Diana is not partaking in this, she came to roast marshmellows, not the entire camp site!
    oaq4qd.png
    Peyton: Well .. I think I added too many logs .. perhaps the food was too close?!
    Diana: Honestly pey .. I do not want to hear it
    ilvdhj.png
    Peyton can be clumsy :relaxed:
    Post edited by HimRumi on
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Long Post

So for seasons I decided to start over with my simself and I know I always do but this pack deserves a fresh start.
    My simself is starting way back. She still lives at home with mom and dad.
    Some neighbors came by to introduce themselves, even though Jess is socially awkward she still had a nice chat.
    lDKIuxD.png
    But she still decided to hide in mom and dad's bed afterward. haha
    MNRnjBJ.png
    Here are mom and dad!
    ptzLMhO.png
    Jess doing what she loves, playing sims.
    xPyiGbA.png
    And Lego. heh Mom joins in sometimes.
    5dGW9c5.png
    wl7BlhD.png
    Jess is best friends with Liberty Lee, they went to the lighthouse in Brindleton Bay one day.
    tPU08cn.png
    Now with Chris' new coming movie out, I was inspired to make him a hippie :D He happened to show up at the lighthouse that day, Sparks flew!
    eBHf52T.png
    proMZNj.png
    IsKxkeI.png
    vUwsIAz.png
    yXSVMGA.png
    They talked the rest of the day! It was like they knew each other from another life, Jess is awkward but not with Chris, he was so easy to talk to. That night they went to the lighthouse and talked some more and it ended with Jess getting his number.
    kFIKVya.png
    E9SFyGW.png
    0WEMzSx.png
    9y0KfM5.png
    e2gFjvt.png
    The next night, they went on their first date! The movies was a good choice. Although, they didn't pay much attention to the movie.
    6AwaXRh.png
    i6yUPAp.png
    2YBOMWk.png
    After the movie they took a walk down by the river, it was perfect. They even kissed!
    dPjn8oZ.png
    oSeqUBw.png

• Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    The Middleton Family continues expanding:

Poor Kimber was the winner of a Cone due to some foreign sickness to Oasis Springs.
    41978905894_8f1cc2b927_z.jpg

Nigel only wanted one kid but he just loved Nora too much. They gave birth to another girl: Amara
    27828380577_f778b8e765_z.jpg

Nora has aged up into a child. She rolled the gloomy trait and doesn't seem to have the best emotional control. She loves the colours red, black and white and is very unique. She loves to play music.
    40887466140_74c8825859_z.jpg

Kimber becomes an elder :disappointed: - Sad that he is growing older but hopefully he still has lots of time left!
    40887471570_6b6ce98ea8_z.jpg

Amara aged up into a toddler and rolled the Inquisitive trait. She seems to be quite intelligent and picks up on things quite quickly.
    42697442521_8cb6d3911d_z.jpg

Hopefully more to come later today.
  • Options
    Jess figured it was time for Mom and Dad to meet her boyfriend, so she invited Chris over for dinner. Also ignore Jess, I don't know what her deal was. :D
    5IyVxIo.png
    AKEhwTS.png
    Dad was grilling but it got away from him and caught fire! Thank goodness Chris was there to help put it out before it did any damage.
    F6eq6DM.png
    viEqi9J.png
    "I'm so glad I have you around, Chris." "I don't know what would have happened if you wouldn't have been here to help." Jess said. "Nah, it was no trouble, I'm always gonna be here to look after you and your family." Chris pulled Jess into his arms and held her tight.
    hX0wMPP.png
    After dinner, Chris and Jess decided to watch a movie together.
    zToB6di.png
    8DXqhBy.png
    7GiHU4M.png
    After the movie, they sat around and let Chris talk with Jess's parents for a while.
    jTVPsWB.png
    The night was a success! Although, Jess's parents didn't approve of Chris going around with his shirt open all the time and his hippie lifestyle but all together they saw him as a perfect match for Jess and possibly for their family.
    KD38bPn.png
    A few days later, Chris and Jess had dinner at the bowling alley. Jess got home earlier than planned but she had her reasons. As soon as mom and dad went to bed, she ran to the door and snuck Chris in. They couldn't stay away from each other in " that way" any longer!
    F8Mm85D.png
    vwk4avC.png
    3rJKBwT.png
    UiWQWe6.png
    The night was all they could have hoped for. "Next time at my place?" Chris asked.

• Options
    @ZhaguiSimmer - haaha love Diana's facial expressions - she is certainly expressive.

@OhMyHemsworth - Jess looks so angry in that 2nd photo - how dare he talk to the parents lol.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    @vancanuckfan86 I know right? "Chris, you're supposed to pay attention to me!" lol

Shawna's story
    Aidy had a nightmare and big brother Bo came to the rescue.
    J4c2NIV.png
    So Hank (Shawna's new boyfriend) moved in with the fam and so far he has been great with the kids. He always wanted a family of his own.
    kAhFlo5.png
    One night Aidy got up to go potty and found her dead daddy in their living room. She wasn't the least bit scared and even though they never met she felt at ease with him. Sadly he went off to the netherworld after that.
    apy6xbd.png
    K1jtlAi.png
    Hank also had a late night visit from Caleb.
    CKjypE4.png
    The spent their Saturday at the park. The girls had a blast on the playground.
    q2tPiTH.png
    LC0Dmne.png
    wRVwmf8.png
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    It hits home when your little sister, whose so-very distant, leaves in the middle of the night, lonely campfires. Bye Diana!!

2hrmiko.jpg
    Mango and Pickles, these guys always have kittens!! It's time to neuter him :- (

23sc6yf.png

It wasn't until she met Brent,
    that her clouds became dimmer,
    and water that she swam in became shallower,
    she, herself, together in one

Br: I heard about your aerospace promotion, how's it fitting in?

Pey: U know.. it's going rlly good!!

Br: Celebrate with leverage tonight, hopefully?

Pey: (((;;

2db57ph.png

Br: I heard about political influence with EU, San Myshuno and US, Willow Creek

Pey: Yh, the world has been messy for quite some time, tell me somethings about urself?

Br: Well ... if we must gravitate, why not mention some things we can do?

Pey: BRB!

o938gg.png

Peyton literately ditched him to fertilize the bush :smile: I cannot

2s79d0x.png

I'm really TRYING to take my time with Peyton, especially with seasons coming up, so many moods I can express! she isn't looking for love btw, no mixed messages. pretty sure she's digging brent though ;')

2n12xc.png

I mean ... we can settle for Joaquin?? he's an amazing autonomous flirt tbh :weary:

b8moac.png

Almost like Hannah Baker, she had secrets that couldn't be shared
    Inside, she had openness and completion, that was withheld
    because of every moment that had a mood tied to it, sometimes, when
    people can show you the embrace, it sets you free, sometimes it doesn't

2s6lxte.png

peyton is currently yearning for drinks and club finesse ((:
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    @ZhaguiSimmer I thought at first Diana was a pyromancer from the look on her face and the burning campsite...LOL And I guess Brent ditched Brant or just Peyton trying to charm him...lol.

@OhMyHemsworth Chris is lookin' gooood! :love: And OMG those twins!

@vancanuckfan86 Aw poor kitty! That cone! Tis sad though when we see our pets get older though, as they're lives are so much shorter than ours. Still, we can give them love before the pass on.
    Alice continued to read Satoshi's letter.

2mg48CB.jpg

"After dinner, Toby and I discussed the upcoming trip to Selvadorada."

"I'm saying we should be more prepared. Bat bait, 4 or 5 cans of bug spray..."

"4 or 5 cans? What are you killing, a spider demon?"

"Well...we don't know what may be in those ruins."

5Xy2b10.jpg

"I sent this picture Guy took of one of the tents so you could show Sakura. Just look how the tree is hitting the front of the tent!"

iryagre.jpg

"Our evenings are usually for dancing and socializing. Captain says that it's a fun way of getting some exercise and building relations amongst troops."

U1njZJR.jpg

"Eventually though, it was beginning to get late, Captain going to bed early."

PqTdt0b.jpg

"Guy asked a very odd question later that night."

"Hey, Toby? Did Captain "Edge" ever say if he was married?"

"Hm? Why? Did you see him smooching with Rosemary? Hah...You know that would never happen."

"Nah I just...was just wondering..."

"I don't think so...Said once that while he regretted never having kids, that kids would have made his job harder."

J6ZCgu1.jpg

"As we all went to bed, we could hear Rosemary calling for Moo-Moo. The dog had a tendency to wander around town."

8vh1L2f.jpg

"Apparently he had fallen asleep just outside the base."

bqRWLs7.jpg

"Don't worry. She found him."

lClG6f4.jpg

"Okay Moo-Moo. Bed time!"
    Next post, to the Ruins!
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    @LosaruTaiyo, I think she has actually tried to charm them both LOL it's so funny to watch, seeing that she's a romantic and always flirty. She's definitely a hot mess :lol:
  • Options
    And now back to Satoshi's letter!
    Satoshi's letter had become two pages, Alice now reading about the trek to the ruins.

jzYd7Ga.jpg

"The next day, we made it to Selvadorada. Captain Edge was able to get us a nice rental as a home base with enough beds for all of us."

qS3noDe.jpg

"Something I found out about Guy was that...well...remember when I mentioned about him asking about the Captain? Apparently Guy is into...guys...He flirted with Captain Edge in the living room, Toby telling me that the Captain didn't seem to mind. I'm surprised Guy decided to be so blatant with his flirt though. You know what the army's policies are on these things. Don't ask. Don't tell. If we find out, you're out. Also doesn't help that Guy is way younger than Captain Edge."

675s2TM.jpg

"Maybe...after this whole thing, Captain Edge we could...talk some more back at base?"

"Oh I wouldn't suggest base, my good man. Say...my actual residence. Windenburg. 25th. Over coffee."

"S...Sure..."

zyM1I4O.jpg

After a good breakfast, Captain Edge finally ordered Toby and me to go and find the ruins. We first went to the Canteena to gather any info and stock up on some supplies.

LfQYiRU.jpg

"I now also see where you learned those moves that charmed me so much, love, when I first met you in Parisian. You never told me you learned them from here."

sDkDOQE.jpg

Toby went to the bar to gather any information about the upcoming trek.

52hIqRU.jpg

I went to the local market to see what I could find to buy.

"I noticed you had a few cans with spiders on them? Bug spray I assume?"

a2TzxdB.jpg

"Bug spray, prepared meals, whatever you're looking for!"

"But...you have no machetes? Or water bottles?"

"Whatever you're looking for...at another time."

"Figured there was a catch. Don't worry, love. We weren't completely undersupplied.

Cp6M2jt.jpg

"So, what did you get?"

"Some instant cheese snacks, bug spray, and some trinkets for Alice and Sakura when we come back."

"What about a machete?"

"Well, I didn't get one off the lady, but this old guy gave me his. Said to be careful though as it's a bit old."

PPkuytO.jpg

"I sent this picture along so you can show Sakura. We actually saw a rare spotted Crackles Cat when we left the canteena."

(No lie. I actually saw this stray while playing and thought this was awesome!)

VayoulL.jpg

"We then started off for the ruins!"
    Next post, journey to the Obiscan Ruins
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    Plum it. I'll post twice.
    To adventure!

ZSJcdKg.jpg

"Toby and I eventually came to a vine covered opening, with signs posted about the dangers of traveling through the jungle."

YJmRyBi.jpg

"I took out the machete to start hacking away at the vines."

"Huh. We remember to bring an antidotes?"

"There...ugh...weren't any for...ngh...sale."

GNPzu34.jpg

"Well, in that case, you go on ahead. I'll stay here."

"What?"

"Well I mean...I'm not getting poisoned."

"Uhhuh...ugh...and what do you think Captain Edge will think about you while...ngh...you're just lying there?"

"Uhh...Maybe I should get up..."

J8bc7Lk.jpg

"I eventually made it to the other side, although our machete broke."

RoVukdl.jpg

"Dang..."

"Looking for those berries for you and the missus?"

"Yeah. This is just...I think avocado? C'mon let's keep going."

8DHR4xt.jpg

"We continued on, crossing over bridges and pass a waterfall that had a really strong effect on Toby and I. Took a bit of strength to fight it."

hQh20Cu.jpg

"Ugh...bugs..."

"Heheh...Lover of the outdoors and yet can't stand bugs. I see why Alice thinks you're adorable, soldier."

"Ngh...Come to your senses, Toby."

YqyNXjJ.jpg

"We came to another gate, covered in vines. Without a machete though, we had to do it by hand."

"You go first and then I'll cover for you."

"And what are you gonna do while I get thorns in my hands?"

jbQz78m.jpg

"Take a leak apparently."

fay2wRh.jpg

"Ouch..."

"Any luck?"

"Got some of them cleared. You'd better eat before you start on this."

oX53zCT.jpg

"Those instant sandwiches come in handy."

D7U6E3b.jpg

"I soon moved off so Toby could work on the vines."

dDficAD.jpg

"Ugh...Plumming bees..."

oA8mykZ.jpg

"BEES?!"

6MzlE0o.jpg

"ARGH!!BEES!!"

At4s8sq.jpg

"After running around like crazy, Toby got back to clearing away the vines."

ApGCOpx.jpg

"Eventually, we made it through."

Yg6FlB0.jpg

"I know bats eat bugs, but getting startled by a swarm of them still startled me."

iqLamtH.jpg

"We eventually set up camp to rest."

LqtJTRg.jpg

"Who knew traveling this jungle would take so long."
    Next post, to the ruins!
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    Hey all!! I haven’t been on the forums in several months/haven’t played sims much recently/in months, but hoping that’ll change with the new seasons pack! Loving all your stories/pics!
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    CreampuffcatCreampuffcat Posts: 162 Member
    edited June 2018
    So I decided to wait until after Seasons came to make a new episode of Diaries of a caveman. But here it is, in the flesh--I mean rain.

Ugga was feeling sort of...out of it. I mean, he did just escape the hands of the evil Landgraabs...He was having a pretty bad day, a lady had embarrassed him earlier (more like the other way round) and now all he wanted to do was go back into a cave like he use to do. But then, it started to rain. He took a deep breath in and smiled as the strange drops of water plopped onto his skin.

CvfKBSi.png

wRH9IMS.png

Today would end well, he'd try to reassure himself. At least the lady who annoyed him was having fun.

2vJIhI2.jpg

(Yeah, I really don't recommend you play in trash, its also kind of weird, but if its your thing, its your thing) It was raining slightly, yes, but Ugga felt extremely bored. So, instead of running out of Oasis Springs, he went straight back to the Landgraabs.

"Malcolm!" Shouted Nancy, pretending to be working while she actually played one of his favourite games. His life simulation games were always so much fun. "Get the door please..."

"NO!" He yelled back. "I refuse!"

"Your dad's busy."

"What about you?!" He asked. With no reply, Malcolm rolled his eyes and went downstairs.

"Oh, its you." He muttered to Ugga.

njNNR7N.png

"Uh..." Said the caveman.

"Malcolm!" Nancy walked downstairs. "You can't treat a neanderthal like that! They can't understand Simlish. You've got to dumb things down."

0eSFJ36.png

"Would. You. Like. To. Have. Winterfest. With. Us?" She said.

"Mushrooms?" Ugga asked.

"I guess thats enough."

So that very night, the Landgraabs (and Ugga) went to sleep, waiting patiently for tomorrow. (Poor Ugga had to sleep on the couch but better than sleeping in the wilderness I suppose) But while Nancy and whats his face went to sleep, Malcom was checking out the presents.

"Ooh, I want that one." He picked up the present, examining it with glee. It was a bunch of candles, so so much for the evil teen being a snob.

7CJH0TT.png

And so the night went on. Until finally, it snowed and Winterfest began. Ugga went to look outside, amazed, and then went inside and waited until Nancy made the "grand meal" of Tofur-Torfurkey. Because she wanted to try something new.

TGloHyQ.png
    9tjV52V.png

Of course, no one was looking forward to that except Nancy's sweet husband. And when presents came around, Malcolm just took one before anyone could see and left the grownups to themselves to open presents. ( :D The picture below is so funny! It look like Geoffrey was actually kissing the present!)

c9Toou6.png

And so Winterfest would end but not without some action for Nancy and Geoffrey, as well as a nice gift from the snobby brat Malcom.

7SV3n1h.png

uFiohRu.png

And that's it folks! But I might revisit this holiday and bring some more cheer with Father Winter...maybe next time.
  • Options
    I've finally gotten the time to share my story!
    It was spring in the Breland household and Jess couldn't wait for Love day! She got right to decorating the house and it turned out very cute!
    LiOhNIg.png
    BmBpaTt.png
    Chris came over for a visit, it had been awhile. Jess missed him like crazy!
    owXFVdA.png
    m13huau.png
    WKGoBFl.png
    JV1xHRM.png
    Chris asked Jess on a date and he took to her to one of their favorite spots. She beamed over Love Day and all the things she wanted them to do to celebrate. Chris had other plans in mind, he got Jess' attention and went down on one knee. Of course, Jess almost had a heart attack and shouted, "YES!"
    dBdxr20.png
    eVGTPld.png
    sTONLZN.png
    Q4x7XR1.png
    o82KchW.png
    (Extra cute picture of her holding her ring)
    JUiKCRp.png
    euPjQqn.png
    jbmUWfX.png
    They finished their time out by Chris grilling them a nice dinner.
    UayZGGY.png
    Their wedding was set for Love Day, it was a whole week away. So, for the time being, Chris moved in. He spends a lot of time meditating and preparing for the big day.
    Ve87fKJ.png
    M4BI7AO.png
    4qI48nP.png
    vwwRHQc.png
    Chris and Jess found a little skating rink on an outing one night. It was worth a watch. Poor Chris. heh
    sK9038A.png
    A2AY00u.png
    K5TomEP.png
    CXrmn34.png
    Jess' dad started a job in politics and is really getting his cause out there. Heh
    wufRFIH.png
    eWrI9wf.png
    4sRYibw.png
    Bonus
    Chris and Jess looking so cute at the breakfast table!
    h8d89he.png

• Options
    Spring showers bring mud puddles, Chris and Jess took advantage of them... Mud fight!!
    bpCEeeo.png
    yC6qFzx.png
    r81gVoF.png
    Chris and Jess' wedding day was fast approaching and so was Love Day! Jess' mom made their wedding cake.
    ADyRvG1.png
    It was their last night before being a married couple.
    ABycw7r.png
    it was finally Love Day and their BIG day. "Happy Love Day, sweetheart," Chris said while handing Jess a pretty red rose.
    RtPzgWd.png
    gaiht0F.png
    Jess was all dressed and ready to marry the man of her dreams.
    d7sONgo.png
    The venue was decorated beautifully. The ceremony was even better. Congrats, Chris and Jess!
    7rrW153.png
    uy6kbhe.png
    nObC4KY.png
    awDfmHo.png
    The cake turned out very pretty. Chris and Jess shared their piece.
    GD7OHSE.png
    BSdX8aX.png
    omGiqa3.png
    All the reception moments.
    xscAPpv.png
    pf0vFrD.png
    AACQvf1.png
    iPMYCY0.png
    blYVWKc.png
    ykLeIt8.png
    jBaJ4KM.png
    lTGmfYt.png
    ySsNsn3.png
    Happy Honeymoon you two.
    RlROnt2.png
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Nigel set the dryer on fire and luckily Serena had the good common sense to put it out.

29118235088_1c5de496d0_z.jpg

The family enjoys a nice dinner of Tacos and Peas.

42940794052_3f59f644c2_z.jpg

Amara turns into a child. She has loves to read and learn and has rolled the bookwork trait. She loves the colour yellow and bright colours while her sister Nora loves red and dark colours. Since they share a room I see this as being a source of contention when they become a bit older.

29118227868_cf0da718ee_z.jpg

Sadly the family cat (Kimber) passed away on Amara's birthday (what a birthday gift). She was such a loved cat and the Middleton family is going to miss her greatly. Nora and Amara have never known a world without Kimber.

42940791522_48d17b0d34_z.jpg
  • Options
    @NShippudenFan Missed you!!! *Glomps!* Glad you're enjoying them. >w<

@OhMyHemsworth Lovely wedding.

@vancanuckfan86 Oh no! Kitty. :(

@ShySimz Aw Ugga! You could have ran! Then again at least things aren't looking too bad a the moment.

Welcome to the jungle! We got...bugs.
    Alice flipped over another page of Satoshi's letter.

Gye9Vhk.jpg

"Another evening and we were now cutting through another bunch of vines and thorny branches. Toby and I took shifts."

qFoJJro.jpg

"But finally, we made it! We made it to the ruins!"

vBsBC3P.jpg

"I was also able to find those...um...'berries' I talked about."

akrTAYe.jpg

"Our evenings should be...ahem...interesting."

6wDEEU4.jpg

"Toby went inside the ruins, looking at the dirt mounds and realizing that there were potential artifacts in them."

GpXGRQK.jpg

"While Toby dug up artifacts, I went downstairs to explore the ruins deeper."

1969JXJ.jpg

"The ruins are fascinating, love. Amazing to see all the things from a civilization long gone."

uaiwh83.jpg

"And yet we found out that maybe we weren't the first to visit the ruins."

4WMxMUG.jpg

"I think we were lucky that some local party goers left their bar, since the long trek had made me thirsty. And Toby as well I was sure."

DMtdLtC.jpg

"What, did you bring a bar along with the bug spray?

"Would you believe that it was here when I found it?"

"Eh...maybe. I heard from a couple locals that some teens sometimes trek up here for a week long party or something."

msLP37H.jpg

"So what do you think?"

"There's plenty of hiding spaces if we need to bunker down against any guerillas, and then there's this stuff already here if we want to 'train' in the downtime, although I don't think we can turn the music up more than what we have now. I think Captain Edge will be pleased."

AJmiNb6.jpg

"Shall we report back to camp then?"

"Eh...Let's explore some more first. I wanna get some more artifacts."

4EMvG8p.jpg

"And so we continued, trying to pass traps, opening chests and Toby digging for artifacts."

yVOyvpx.jpg

"Finally, we came to the treasure chamber, Toby saying I could take it."

"C'mon Satoshi. I have no kids, no wife. You might find something in there that can buy you a new house."

D7JHrMo.jpg

"While I didn't find anything that would buy us a new house, I did find some treasure that will allow us to eat well for at least a month or more."

8fCxu39.jpg

"You ready to go?"

"Gimme a moment. I almost got this vase uncovered."

"Heh. Your house is gonna be filled with nothing but vases by the time we go home."

w2UNgNO.jpg

"And yes, love. I got some more berries before we left."

9aiDVKg.jpg

"I'll be coming home soon, love. I will have more stories for you and our little Sakura."
    Next post will be a switch over to a short tale from the save on my laptop, called Laptop Beta, where the AIs in this world are even more restricted with rules due to the sole Security AI, Amber Cisco.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
    edited June 2018
    @sims3fanatic , responding to your message here. What happens when you try to post in this thread?
  • Options
    smh678smh678 Posts: 92 Member
    @sims3fanatic , responding to your message here. What happens when you try to post in this thread?

@simgirl1010 Now I can post, before it was not giving the option! Thanks for helping me.
  • Options
    @sims3fanatic Hi person!...lol
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member

@simgirl1010 Now I can post, before it was not giving the option! Thanks for helping me.

Glad its working for you. :)
  • Options
    As some may know, I am currently home for a couple weeks, but after watching all of Trigun and even getting into my old novels again, I've been hit by the writing bug and really wanted to play my game.

WARNING: The graphic quality will be a down a bit as I'm playing on a laptop, thus why this is called:
    Tales from Laptop Beta: Escape

Q3TMhK7.jpg

Unlike the world of Beta from the original PC, Laptop Beta was fairly new, although with knowledge about the original Beta passed down through the Ethers and internet. Thus why Laptop Beta's architecture and governing were vastly different.

kRlSRGM.jpg

For one, there was only one Security AI, Amber Cisco, a descendant of the Cisco bloodlines, which included the notorious Norton Cisco. To prevent mistakes of the past, she explained, she would be the only governing force, she would be the one to deal with Error AI and she would be the one that would even create the AIs of Laptop Beta.

Through her then, she created a new type of AI: Slave AI, AIs that almost seemed basic in skin and eyes and function, but were also vampiric so they wouldn't require as much maintenance as a simple AI working as a butler. Harvest was her first working Slave AI and proved to be very loyal.

OfJ0gGS.jpg

To combat errors, as she called it, Amber made children AI responsible for various functions of Laptop Beta, her first successful one being Astra, the AI in charge of Supernaturals, including Slave AI.

jpKFsOZ.jpg

"Now you do understand that once you get older, you are to report to me so I may give you the proper attire and bracelet of a Configuration AI."

"Yes ma'am!"

"Good. Harvest. Please see her to her house. You will find you guardian and Slave AI, Stray, there to assist you in your functions."

"Thank you, ma'am."

xQzYEUZ.jpg

Amber also dealt with "unruly" AI, those that broke the rules that she hard-coded "for the safety of this Beta world", usually with banishment to Forgotten Hollow and by other means.

0cq1T50.jpg

"I don't get what the big deal is. So I kissed a Sim. He was cute and we both enjoyed it. It wasn't like we planned on having a baby or anything."

bROrRLl.jpg

"It's that sort of mindlessness that makes you 'free rebel' AI minds dangerous. The First Kiss leads to deeper relationships and eventually children. I will not have Error AI children plague this world like what happened with PC Beta. You know the rules: AIs with AIs. Same types with same types."

Mu0e2bX.jpg

"Yeah and it's plum rules from a peach like you that made me tear off that figging bracelet. My type may be Patch, but deep down we're all the same coding."

"Your ignorance is so obvious that I'm starting to think I should tattoo the truth on your head. Fine. If you wish to be of the same code, I have a means of that."

tWeTANz.jpg

"Harvest!"

"Yes your Grace?"

"Grab her and convert her. I'll change it so that she'll be serving the Vatore family in Forgotten Hollow. A fitting punishment for someone that believes that we all share the same code."

dhqRNW1.jpg

"Oh please no! You're....You're talking about converting me to a Slave AI!! Anything but that!"

0nGSfFB.jpg

"Then you should have thought about that before you went around kissing a sim. Harvest! Deal with her."

0nPnMCv.jpg

There were many punishments. Banishment to Forgotten Hollow, sterilizing if AIs even attempted a baby, but the most common one used by Amber was Conversion; stripping an AI down to bare coding and making them a Slave AI, bound to fulfill whatever coding she programmed into them.

GNU48mG.jpg

"Are you almost finished Harvest? I already have the Household Management opened."

VJ19NIR.jpg

"Yes, your Grace. The Conversion is completed. She is ready to serve your orders."
    Next post, we visit the Day family, Configuration AI in charge of the Seasons, although one teeters very close to losing their status and purpose with their actions.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    Laptop Beta - lol - I love it :lol: - @LosaruTaiyo
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @LosaruTaiyo that is some punishment though Caleb is cute at least she gets to stare at him...well I don't know if she would like that so maybe it's the perfect punishment for her.

Been a while but almost page 500 I have some left over pics to share.
    43042670582_ecb0030b84_b.jpg
    I have set up this save as more of an anyone can have kids with anyone sort of world as it's just how sims have evolved so their child there is theirs no donor needed. Also I didn't make that holiday it was a surprise one. Kristie is my gardner and while her wife Megan is a genius she hasn't cared to do much with it. Though tired of hearing that she was dragging her down she's making an effort to improve by doing chores, helping with cooking and working on skills to keep her job. Their daughter is Hannah I left her as a baby for a bit to celebrate Llama day it is simply a time to appreciate the fun of Summer in these times of freedom. Parents get to leave their kids with a baby sitter teens don't have to do homework whatever. While Summer fest which is more than week away was just started much like any other random festival it's there because enough wanted it.
    28224090987_af380af3e2_b.jpg
    The cat is chasing it's tail but it seemed like he really enjoys the rain, people in Brindleton Bay were too chill to fight but I wonder how that holiday is in other hoods.
    42188402225_61acce4e65_b.jpg
    Work is never done....oh right also their very needy dog there is Doodle, he's cute though so we let it slide.
    28224092757_fc1b428585_b.jpg
    So proud of their girl.
    42188403325_255a7b957b_b.jpg
    Ah sad bunny.

Oh and if anyone cared to see the pics I already used from their llama day...
    41279012000_9114aa9df9_b.jpg
    They woke up early and hungry but we had grilling to do so no breakfast for them.
    42371730674_9169b65fb1_b.jpg
    Back off Don you aren't her type.
    41279014060_d0156f2ae8_b.jpg
    42371733684_c6797d402b_b.jpg
    Llama day toast...I play with long seasons so maybe next year they'll have friends for this.
    42371734344_ddb9b1fab7_b.jpg
    The heatwave probably isn't obvious in a picture but you know...look in the distance on your next heatwave if you have seasons you'll see it.
    42371740104_5fbb148831_b.jpg
    42371742774_63898ff79f_b.jpg
    43090990131_7ebe7cde93_b.jpg
    42371743574_20cd42f50d_b.jpg
    They did over heat it hadn't cooled down yet..but it's okay I moved them.
    28224093487_02f16e1b5c_b.jpg
    Quiet nights.

I have an idea of more couples I could add this save is so new I must load it up properly immediately. :)
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    @vancanuckfan86 Well I mean my first "Beta" game was on my main PC so...lol

@RedDestiny92 Missed you!...lol. Still though, those pics are so cute and...argh! Vlad in Speedo! :tired_face::D
    While Amber worked about on her throne, other AIs went about their business, including the ones in charge of Laptop Beta's seasons, known as the Day family.

hC6ma4u.jpg

Skypers, the family cat, was out trying to make friends with the locals.

DBL8GHo.jpg

"G...Good kitty..."

"Mow?"

RJ5NIjJ.jpg

Flora, the AI in charge of Spring, was feeling rather pleased that her season was starting up, even though some of her older brother's season was still in effect, namely the chilly weather.

1V4byky.jpg

Not one for such cool temperatures, Sunny, the one in charge of Summer, started a fire in the family firepit.

d8bkl4H.jpg

And then there were the two brothers: Chris, the AI for Fall and the oldest brother, Frost, the one in charge of Winter. This day the two were hanging out in Frost's room.

i0P0QXr.jpg

"Oh. An alert...unhuh...yeah...Oh wow..."

0N7IjL6.jpg

Chris followed his brother downstairs.

"See this? Seems Vanna had the gall to go kiss a sim. I mean it would have been one thing to be another AI type, but a sim? Could you imagine what would have come out of that?"

yeqdJwD.jpg

Frost gave a laugh.

"Ohho, brother. That would have been funny."

"Indeed."

Qq7dxYO.jpg

"Heh...Yeah," said Chris. "Serves her right. I assume you're going over to visit Forrest this afternoon?"

KevkWzE].jpg

"Of course," said Frost. "I want to be sure the new Garden patch has been dealing well with our new settings so I want to check Forrest's plants. I should be back in a couple hours."

y5weeg8.jpg

Forrest Net, the Patch AI in charge of gardening, was a descendant from @Lyoufln 's Fennel Net, although minus his ancestor's abilities to communicate between worlds with plants, something that the young AI hoped to gain in the future.

"Ah, Frost! I thought that was you. You're the only one I know that can make it snow whenever he's in town."

"Hey Forrest. Hah...Yeah kinda can't help that. Much like Sunny my weather effects are sometimes passive and I'm still working on controlling them."

"Cool. How about coming inside then for some warmth then?"

a156K3p.jpg

The two went inside, sitting on the couch.

"I do wish they gave you Patch AI better accommodations."

"Meh. I could have chosen a bigger house, but I wanted to save the money for the greenhouse."

O3xmlFm.jpg

Once the two were sure no one was around, they embraced each other on the couch.

"I missed you," said Frost.

"Missed me? You were only gone for a couple of days, silly."

"I know but...it's just so lonely without you sometimes."

6Om2NdT.jpg

Just then, though, Frost became forlorn.

"It's not fair though..."

"What's not?"

"Just...everything! I can't tell anyone we're in love. We can't marry, become actual partners, or even share our first kiss without it being announced. I know we can do other things but..."

eDMjujM.jpg

"Yeah..." said Forrest. "Any major event for a regular sim would become a tracking tag for us because of Amber. But you're right. We can at least share our affections in other ways. And maybe someday, well, Amber will see that there's nothing wrong with Patch and Configuration AI getting together."

DKsRgiV.jpg

The two then stood, Forrest kissing Frost on the cheek.

"And at least I can kiss you this way."

NjPWIe0.jpg

Forrest sat down for a moment, Frost stating he was getting a book to read. In the background though, Forrest could still hear his secret love weeping softly.

8om9Eu0.jpg

"Frost..."

"I just...I'm sorry, Forrest. I'll just go..."

vweo4tQ.jpg

"Not yet," said Forrest. "You're still upset aren't you."

Frost nodded.

"It...It's like I said, Forrest. It...It's not fair! You don't know how badly I wish I could kiss you. How much I...I want to...just be with you...We...We wouldn't even be able to move in. It...It's not fair, Forrest..."

"I know. That peach of a Security AI doesn't exactly make things easy around here, huh. Don't worry. Someday...Someday we can be together. Like a true couple."

b6Fy5o3.jpg

Frost fell into Forrest's arms, sniffling.

"I hope this world lasts that long so we can experience it. So I finally feel your lips and...and even hear you asking to marry me.."

"Same here, Frosty. Same here."
    Next time, Flora takes her brother out to the spa, and a group of rebel AIs start taking interest in Frost.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184