Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's have a big ol' roleplay (because why not?)

Comments

• Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    Tiffy: *checks her hair through the mirror* Oh yeah... It is turning white... Looks like mine's more delayed!
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    Tiffy: *checks her hair through the mirror* Oh yeah... It is turning white... Looks like mine's more delayed!

Victor: You'll end up looking like Ann soon. *chuckles*
    Cas: Are you lot always this cheeky?
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    Tiffy: *really oblivious to the noticeable withening of her hair* Versucht euch Sorgen zu machen?

Lyra: *sits on Briar's other side, obviously a little unnerved. Briar's wraps an arm around her*

Juniper: "HHHHIIIII!!!!!" *bounds over to Victor and Cas and Tiffy"
    Briar: "Well someone's excited."

Victor: *A little taken aback*
    Cas: Hi Juni! *Gives her a hug*
    Takumi: I doubt Cy will die, I think he just has a fever. Or heat stroke. We were walking for a long time.. *sighs*

Cas: See Victor? It's probably just that.
    Victor: Hopefully.
    Cas: *Glares at him* *To Takumi* You didn't drink any running water did you?

Takumi: No.

Cas: Good. *Relieved* Cy should be fine then... how many people did you have contact with? Silly question but did you use any public bathrooms? Of course you didn't kiss any strangers? Yeah, I know that's silly. Just checking.

Takumi: We only had contact with each other, and we haven't used any bathrooms. And no, of course we didn't kiss any strangers. *chuckles*

Victor: Oh. So you two aren't strangers anymore? *cheeky grin*
    Cas: *glares at Victor* You are aware kids are present.

Takumi: *blushing* Shut up.
    Victor: *Smirks at him* You know you should tell him. He won't know what's hit'em.
    Cas: Victor!

Takumi: I can't tell him..

Victor: Yeah, and why's that then?

Takumi: He's already dating someone.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options

Tiffy and Jojo: Who's that?
  • Options
    Tiffy: *really oblivious to the noticeable withening of her hair* Versucht euch Sorgen zu machen?

Lyra: *sits on Briar's other side, obviously a little unnerved. Briar's wraps an arm around her*

Takumi: I doubt Cy will die, I think he just has a fever. Or heat stroke. We were walking for a long time.. *sighs*

Cas: Good. *Relieved* Cy should be fine then... how many people did you have contact with? Silly question but did you use any public bathrooms? Of course you didn't kiss any strangers? Yeah, I know that's silly. Just checking.

Takumi: We only had contact with each other, and we haven't used any bathrooms. And no, of course we didn't kiss any strangers. *chuckles*

Victor: *Smirks at him* You know you should tell him. He won't know what's hit'em.

Victor: But he's not married them yet.

Tiffy and Jojo: Who's that?

Cas: Ann? Oh she's Death's daughter.
  • Options
    Tiffy and Jojo: The one who took Oma?
  • Options
    Cas: Took Oma? I don't know. Maybe?
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member

Briar: "Speaking of Ann. Didn't her mother take Wren?"
    Leslie: "???"
    Briar: "Wren said a woman grabbed her. We found a picture that Wren recognized as the woman who left her on the beach near here."
  • Options

Briar: "Wren said a woman grabbed her. We found a picture that Wren recognized as the woman who left her on the beach near here."
    Cas: Her mother? Can I see the picture?
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

Takumi: Doesn't matter. They seem happy with each other, and I don't wanna ruin that. *looks down at Cy and smiles at him*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options

Briar: "Yeah. I kept it after Lyra showed it t'me." *digs photo ID out of back pocket, shows it to Cas*
  • Options

Tiffy: Dad was traumatized when he saw Oma lying cold on the floor...
    Jojo: *nods*
  • Options

Takumi: Doesn't matter. They seem happy with each other, and I don't wanna ruin that. *looks down at Cy and smiles at him*

Victor: Suit yourself, but if it was me. I'd take my chances.

Briar: "Yeah. I kept it after Lyra showed it t'me." *digs photo ID out of back pocket, shows it to Cas*

Cas: Yep. That's her alright. Causing problems. She just won't accept it's over between her and Grim.

Tiffy: Dad was traumatized when he saw Oma lying cold on the floor...
    Jojo: *nods*

Cas: I'm sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    Briar: "Why would she go after our daughter though? Ann's mother left a note attached to Wren, threatening the rest of my family. Wren was terrified when I found her."
    Leslie: "What?!?!?!"
    Wren: "She was loud. Scary."
  • Options
    Jojo: Just curious... What time is it?
  • Options
    Briar: "Why would she go after our daughter though? Ann's mother left a note attached to Wren, threatening the rest of my family. Wren was terrified when I found her."
    Cas: What's your relationship like with Grim? You may not be aware, but he might have a soft spot for your family. He doesn't have favourites you know.
  • Options
    Cas: What's your relationship like with Grim? You may not be aware, but he might have a soft spot for your family. He doesn't have favourites you know.

Briar: "Uh...I've never met the Grim Reaper." *thinks about those she's lost*
    Leslie: "So you're saying that if the Grim Reaper likes us, Ann mother would be more likely to go after us?"
    Wren: *humming to herself*
  • Options

Victor: *checks watch* about four o clock in the afternoon.
  • Options
    edited June 2018

Briar: "Uh...I've never met the Grim Reaper." *thinks about those she's lost*
    Leslie: "So you're saying that if the Grim Reaper likes us, Ann mother would be more likely to go after us?"
    Wren: *humming to herself*

Cas: Yes. If he likes you, his ex will go after you to get at him. She's that immature.
  • Options

Victor: *checks watch* about four o clock in the afternoon.

Jojo: *looks at Tiffy*
    Tiffy: *shrugs*
  • Options
    Cas: Yes. If he likes you, his ex will go after you to get at him. She's that immature.

Wren: *looks up at Briar*
    Briar: *lets Wren up on her lap* "Well, all that matters is that Wren's safe." *snuggles toddler*
    Leslie: "Why would the Grim Reaper like us so much? She chose Wren. Does that mean literal death has a soft spot for Wren?"

Lyra: *looks over at Jojo and Tiffy* "Huh?"
  • Options
    edited June 2018

Wren: *looks up at Briar*
    Briar: *lets Wren up on her lap* "Well, all that matters is that Wren's safe." *snuggles toddler*
    Leslie: "Why would the Grim Reaper like us so much? She chose Wren. Does that mean literal death has a soft spot for Wren?"

Cas: Might do. Watch out for yourselves though. Death had a soft spot for Luka so killed his parents. Could you tell me about Wren? What was her babyhood like?
  • Options

Tiffy: Unspoken communication... I'm not really sure if we're gonna get scolded...

*meanwhile*

Kai: Verdammt! Sie sind wieder weg!
  • Options

Tiffy: Unspoken communication... I'm not really sure if we're gonna get scolded...

*meanwhile*

Kai: Verdammt! Sie sind wieder weg!

*Woman finds Kai*
    Woman: Tag! Was ist los? Haben Sie sich verlaufen?
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Cas: Might do. Watch out for yourselves though. Death had a soft spot for Luka so killed his parents. Could you tell me about Wren? What was her babyhood like?

Briar: *holds Wren closer* "Wren was born roughly 5 minutes after Juniper. Wren was slightly smaller than Juniper, but not enough to cause alarm."
    Leslie: "Juni and Wren were happy babies, though they were, and still are, complete opposites. Juniper didn't cry much. Wren cried a lot."
    Briar: "Wren didn't do stuff as quick as Juniper, like walking and talking. Wren didn't talk until she was nearly 2 years old. Even then, she spoke because she sang the words when I played guitar. She hasn't stopped singin' since."
    Leslie: "Juniper and Wren have always been very close. It's so sweet seeing them play together."
    Briar: "Wren's pretty quiet, but she really is a sweet little girl. She just does things her own way." *kisses the top of Wren's head*