Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's have a big ol' roleplay (because why not?)

Comments

• Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    Cas: Ah don't mention it. It's my job. *Turns to Victor* Yes Victor. Something's wrong.
    Victor: Uhm... yeah, you know these fevers that are sweaty and shivery... getting the gist yeah?
    Cas: The one Cy and Jojo have?
    Victor: *nods* sweaty and shivery.
    Cas: *nods*
    Victor: *clears throat* sweaty and shivery.
    Cas: Yes yes, I got that. *then eyes widen* You're not saying?
    Victor: Could be. There is an outbreak in Simsland.
    Cas: We have to get them to the hospital.
    Victor: What's the point? They're dead anyway if it is that.
    Cas: *Low growl* Not around the guests.

Lyra: *heard everything Victor and Cas said. Goes over to Briar, Cas, and Victor* "Is Cy gonna die?" *quiet*
    Briar: "No, he's gonna be fine," *reassuring smile* "it's alright. He's just sick. Everybody gets sick sometimes."
    Lyra: "Are we gonna get sick?"

*Juniper and Wren are running downstairs, Leslie follows*

*Sorrel's gone off somewhere. Probably outside*

Victor: *To Cas* They're showing the symptoms.
    Cas: Not all of them.
    Victor: They're collapsing! They can't focus properly. They're so obviously shivery and sweaty and in the light of the outbreak, it's not unlikely that they have it.
    Cas: *Notices Lyra and shushes him, bit hisses* They've not mentioned anything about their stomachs though.

Tiffy: *really oblivious to the noticeable withening of her hair* Versucht euch Sorgen zu machen?
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    Tiffy: *really oblivious to the noticeable withening of her hair* Versucht euch Sorgen zu machen?

Lyra: *sits on Briar's other side, obviously a little unnerved. Briar's wraps an arm around her*

Juniper: "HHHHIIIII!!!!!" *bounds over to Victor and Cas and Tiffy"
    Briar: "Well someone's excited."
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Takumi: I doubt Cy will die, I think he just has a fever. Or heat stroke. We were walking for a long time.. *sighs*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Cas: Ah don't mention it. It's my job. *Turns to Victor* Yes Victor. Something's wrong.
    Victor: Uhm... yeah, you know these fevers that are sweaty and shivery... getting the gist yeah?

Lyra: *heard everything Victor and Cas said. Goes over to Briar, Cas, and Victor* "Is Cy gonna die?" *quiet*
    Briar: "No, he's gonna be fine," *reassuring smile* "it's alright. He's just sick. Everybody gets sick sometimes."

Victor: They're collapsing! They can't focus properly. They're so obviously shivery and sweaty and in the light of the outbreak, it's not unlikely that they have it.
    Cas: *Notices Lyra and shushes him, bit hisses* They've not mentioned anything about their stomachs though.

Cas: Uhm... yes we are worried. Very worried... but it'll be alright. *face palms herself. I thought we were going to put on a brave face for the kids*
  • Options

Cas: Uhm... yes we are worried. Very worried... but it'll be alright. *face palms herself. I thought we were going to put on a brave face for the kids*

Tiffy: Verstehen Sie Deutsch?
  • Options
    edited June 2018

Lyra: *sits on Briar's other side, obviously a little unnerved. Briar's wraps an arm around her*

Victor: *A little taken aback*
    Cas: Hi Juni! *Gives her a hug*
    Takumi: I doubt Cy will die, I think he just has a fever. Or heat stroke. We were walking for a long time.. *sighs*

Cas: See Victor? It's probably just that.
    Victor: Hopefully.
    Cas: *Glares at him* *To Takumi* You didn't drink any running water did you?
  • Options

Cas: Of course. I'm a member of the H.E.S. I'm expected to understand a few languages.
  • Options

Takumi: No.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

Cas: Of course. I'm a member of the H.E.S. I'm expected to understand a few languages.

Tiffy: Ohhhhhh... That's interesting...
  • Options

Cas: Good. *Relieved* Cy should be fine then... how many people did you have contact with? Silly question but did you use any public bathrooms? Of course you didn't kiss any strangers? Yeah, I know that's silly. Just checking.
  • Options
    Juni: *hugs Cas back. Juni loves hugs*

Leslie: "Hey everybody." *joins group*
    Wren: *follows behind Leslie*
  • Options

Cas: Good. *Relieved* Cy should be fine then... how many people did you have contact with? Silly question but did you use any public bathrooms? Of course you didn't kiss any strangers? Yeah, I know that's silly. Just checking.

Takumi: We only had contact with each other, and we haven't used any bathrooms. And no, of course we didn't kiss any strangers. *chuckles*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    edited June 2018

Tiffy: Ohhhhhh... That's interesting...

Cas: Wer? Mich? Ja! Ich bin sehr interressant. *Sticks tongue out*
    Juni: *hugs Cas back. Juni loves hugs*

Cas: *Squeazes Juni lovingly*
  • Options
    Tiffy: *checks to see Jojo* Hi!
    Jojo: Your hair is turning white...
  • Options

Takumi: We only had contact with each other, and we haven't used any bathrooms. And no, of course we didn't kiss any strangers. *chuckles*

Victor: Oh. So you two aren't strangers anymore? *cheeky grin*
    Cas: *glares at Victor* You are aware kids are present.
  • Options

Takumi: *blushing* Shut up.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    edited June 2018

Leslie: *grins at Cas and Juniper* "She sure loves you, Cas!"

Wren: "Mama? Where's Sorrel?"
    Briar: "Sorrel's gone outside fer a bit. She needs some time alone, okay?"
    Wren: "Okay..." *frowns*
    Briar: "She'll be back later." *smiles*

Lyra to Jojo and Tiffy: "I'm Lyra. I'm 6 years old...uh...who are you guys?"
  • Options
    edited June 2018

Jojo: I'm Jonathan. Eight years old. Call me Jojo.
    Tiffy: And I'm Tiffany. Seven years old.
    Jojo: We call her Tiffy. She just likes boy clothes.
  • Options

Lyra: "Okay." *smiles. Is happy there's school-aged children around like herself*
  • Options

Victor: *Smirks at him* You know you should tell him. He won't know what's hit'em.
    Cas: Victor!

Cas: And I love you. *Squeazes Juni tight*

• Options
    edited June 2018

Lyra: "Okay." *smiles. Is happy there's school-aged children around like herself*
    Cas: Yeah it's nice to see youngsters around *and not in their coffins*
  • Options

Victor: *Smirks at him* You know you should tell him. He won't know what's hit'em.

Takumi: I can't tell him..
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

Jojo: *coughs*
    Tiffy: Anyone got a mirror?
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Cas: And I love you. *Squeazes Juni tight*

Juniper: *gets up on couch and sits next to Cas*
    Wren: *comes closer*

Briar: "Yer coughin' again." *frowns*
    Leslie: "Perhaps he's catching what Cy has?"
  • Options

Takumi: I can't tell him..

Victor: Yeah, and why's that then?

Cas: I have one in my handbag. *rummages through hand bag and brings out round mirror. Hands it to Tiffy*