Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    @rosemow

Thank you so much for your wonderful, kind words. You're always so friendly and welcoming to all the people you come across. <3

You’re welcome @temerald7667 :) Thankyou very much for your special words <3
  • Options
    PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    Panderer wrote: »
    fullspiral wrote: »
    I'm not here to make friends and influence people. I'm here because I love the sims. Who I am and what I do irl is irrelevant to this game. For me, personally, I don't come here to get to know anyone. I come to talk about the game.

Meow?

As for me - I love the Sims. Trying to stick through the rough times. I love art, my fiance, and my two pups and work with children with autism for a living :)

I love love love your sim in your profile picture (blue bun, shaved sides)
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Options
    MakowwMakoww Posts: 14 New Member
    Hello!
    I've been playing the Sims since around 3 years after The Sims 3 came out, and was instantly hooked!
    I now spend most of my time making fully-CC sims on The Sims 4.
    Im very shy and only have 1 very close friend irl.
    I usually end up drawing my sims.
    I'm a Night Owl.
    That's all I can say for now <3 Goodbye!
    -Makoww
  • Options
    Makoww wrote: »
    Hello!
    I've been playing the Sims since around 3 years after The Sims 3 came out, and was instantly hooked!
    I now spend most of my time making fully-CC sims on The Sims 4.
    Im very shy and only have 1 very close friend irl.
    I usually end up drawing my sims.
    I'm a Night Owl.
    That's all I can say for now <3 Goodbye!
    -Makoww

Hello @Makoww :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you first started simming by playing Sims 3 and enjoyed playing it straightaway. Simming is lots of fun!
    Creating sims is a very enjoyable part of simming! There are many great cc cas items that simmers have created for our sims to wear! It is very kind of modders to share their cc creations with the simmimg community.
    It is great that you enjoy drawing your sims. When you become a full member and can then post pictures, you may like to post pictures of the sims that you have drawn on a thread in the Art Haven section of the forums
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/artist-haven
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    JacobBaumerJacobBaumer Posts: 1 New Member
    hello! My name is Jacob Baumer, how are u? im good. im look tried today i have to go. good night
  • Options
    hello! My name is Jacob Baumer, how are u? im good. im look tried today i have to go. good night

Hello @JacobBaumer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the threads and learn new helpful tips about playing the game.
    Good night.
  • Options
    GracelishGracelish Posts: 114 Member
    Hey, I'm here with my first post - cue the party horns and confetti. :) To start off, I declare The Sims 3 as my first love since it was the first PC game I owned and fully immersed in. If I'm not playing The Sims 4, I'm typically writing, listening to music, or napping. (Napping being my favorite. Something I wish to be doing now.) Speaking of right now, I've been reading a lot of the threads and smiling at so many of the screenshots/pics people have posted. I can't wait to start sharing some of my own!
    here's hoping we collide
  • Options
    Gracelish wrote: »
    Hey, I'm here with my first post - cue the party horns and confetti. :) To start off, I declare The Sims 3 as my first love since it was the first PC game I owned and fully immersed in. If I'm not playing The Sims 4, I'm typically writing, listening to music, or napping. (Napping being my favorite. Something I wish to be doing now.) Speaking of right now, I've been reading a lot of the threads and smiling at so many of the screenshots/pics people have posted. I can't wait to start sharing some of my own!

Hello @Gracelish :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing sims 3, and now are playing Sims 4. It is great that you are a writer. You would enjoy witing the stories of the sims in your games.
    It is enjoyable looking at the screenshots that simmers have posted! I hope that you will soon enjoy posting your screenshots also .
    Happy simming ! :)
  • Options
    GracelishGracelish Posts: 114 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @Gracelish :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you started simming by playing sims 3, and now are playing Sims 4. It is great that you are a writer. You would enjoy witing the stories of the sims in your games.
    > It is enjoyable looking at the screenshots that simmers have posted! I hope that you will soon enjoy posting your screenshots also .
    > Happy simming ! :)
    I appreciate your response, @rosemow <3 Feeling so delighted to be here! You've got that exactly right. I'm into writing descriptive biographies for the households I play/planning a number of backstories too. I know many others like to create a good backstory and I always love hearing what they come up with. Plus, what happens to the sims later on. I like to have a general plan; however, if my sim decides to do something... I usually trust it and take the story from there. Happy simming to you as well o:)
    here's hoping we collide
  • Options
    Gracelish wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @Gracelish :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you started simming by playing sims 3, and now are playing Sims 4. It is great that you are a writer. You would enjoy witing the stories of the sims in your games.
    > It is enjoyable looking at the screenshots that simmers have posted! I hope that you will soon enjoy posting your screenshots also .
    > Happy simming ! :)
    I appreciate your response, @rosemow <3 Feeling so delighted to be here! You've got that exactly right. I'm into writing descriptive biographies for the households I play/planning a number of backstories too. I know many others like to create a good backstory and I always love hearing what they come up with. Plus, what happens to the sims later on. I like to have a general plan; however, if my sim decides to do something... I usually trust it and take the story from there. Happy simming to you as well o:)

You’re welcome :) Thankyou!
  • Options
    MakowwMakoww Posts: 14 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Makoww wrote: »
    >
    > Hello!
    > I've been playing the Sims since around 3 years after The Sims 3 came out, and was instantly hooked!
    > I now spend most of my time making fully-CC sims on The Sims 4.
    > Im very shy and only have 1 very close friend irl.
    > I usually end up drawing my sims.
    > I'm a Night Owl.
    > That's all I can say for now <3 Goodbye!
    > -Makoww
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @Makoww :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you first started simming by playing Sims 3 and enjoyed playing it straightaway. Simming is lots of fun!
    > Creating sims is a very enjoyable part of simming! There are many great cc cas items that simmers have created for our sims to wear! It is very kind of modders to share their cc creations with the simmimg community.
    > It is great that you enjoy drawing your sims. When you become a full member and can then post pictures, you may like to post pictures of the sims that you have drawn on a thread in the Art Haven section of the forums
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you for the welcome! Happy Simming!
  • Options
    Makoww wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > Makoww wrote: »
    >
    > Hello!
    > I've been playing the Sims since around 3 years after The Sims 3 came out, and was instantly hooked!
    > I now spend most of my time making fully-CC sims on The Sims 4.
    > Im very shy and only have 1 very close friend irl.
    > I usually end up drawing my sims.
    > I'm a Night Owl.
    > That's all I can say for now <3 Goodbye!
    > -Makoww
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @Makoww :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you first started simming by playing Sims 3 and enjoyed playing it straightaway. Simming is lots of fun!
    > Creating sims is a very enjoyable part of simming! There are many great cc cas items that simmers have created for our sims to wear! It is very kind of modders to share their cc creations with the simmimg community.
    > It is great that you enjoy drawing your sims. When you become a full member and can then post pictures, you may like to post pictures of the sims that you have drawn on a thread in the Art Haven section of the forums

Thank you for the welcome! Happy Simming!

You’re welcome :)
  • Options
    BlackStarSagaBlackStarSaga Posts: 27 Member
    I have been playing sims 4 since it released but just new on here! I think its about time c:
    tenor.gif?itemid=4762014
  • Options
    I have been playing sims 4 since it released but just new on here! I think its about time c:

Hello @BlackStarSaga :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been playing Sims 4 since it was released. You would have spent many fun and enjoyable hours over the last years simming!
    I hope that you will enjoy posting about the sims in your games on the forum threads.
  • Options
    CloudiiiiCloudiiii Posts: 26 Member
    HiYa! I've been playing Sims 4 since Christmas 2014. As a younger (-ish) player TS4 is my first sims experience. I mainly like making Maxis-Match families with (Slightly over dramatic) storylines.
    Hope to get to know you all!
    Stay Sparkly!
  • Options
    Cloudiiii wrote: »
    HiYa! I've been playing Sims 4 since Christmas 2014. As a younger (-ish) player TS4 is my first sims experience. I mainly like making Maxis-Match families with (Slightly over dramatic) storylines.
    Hope to get to know you all!

Hello @Cloudiiii :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since Christmas 2014. The Sims 4 was a very special Christmas gift that you received, that you have been enjoying playing every since!
    It is great that you enjoy creating sims families and creatively writing background story details for them :) You would enjoy seeing how their sims life stories develop in your game !
  • Options
    CloudiiiiCloudiiii Posts: 26 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Cloudiiii wrote: »
    >
    > HiYa! I've been playing Sims 4 since Christmas 2014. As a younger (-ish) player TS4 is my first sims experience. I mainly like making Maxis-Match families with (Slightly over dramatic) storylines.
    > Hope to get to know you all!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @Cloudiiii :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is very nice that you have been simming since Christmas 2014. The Sims 4 was a very special Christmas gift that you received, that you have been enjoying playing every since!
    > It is great that you enjoy creating sims families and creatively writing background story details for them :) You would enjoy seeing how their sims life stories develop in your game !

Thank You very much- You are very kind!
    Stay Sparkly!
  • Options
    Cloudiiii wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > Cloudiiii wrote: »
    >
    > HiYa! I've been playing Sims 4 since Christmas 2014. As a younger (-ish) player TS4 is my first sims experience. I mainly like making Maxis-Match families with (Slightly over dramatic) storylines.
    > Hope to get to know you all!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @Cloudiiii :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is very nice that you have been simming since Christmas 2014. The Sims 4 was a very special Christmas gift that you received, that you have been enjoying playing every since!
    > It is great that you enjoy creating sims families and creatively writing background story details for them :) You would enjoy seeing how their sims life stories develop in your game !

Thank You very much- You are very kind!

You’re welcome :)
  • Options
    vanmeersvanmeers Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi! I've been playing Sims since forever (or at least since TS1) and I only just now realised I didn't actually have an account on here, so I figured it was about time :)
  • Options
    vanmeers wrote: »
    Hi! I've been playing Sims since forever (or at least since TS1) and I only just now realised I didn't actually have an account on here, so I figured it was about time :)

Hello @vanmeers :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have joined the simming forums community and have started posting on the forums. I hope that you will enjoy reading the threads, ,meeting fellow simmers and posting about your own simming experiences .
  • Options
    vwhitedoggovwhitedoggo Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello, new to the forums here and trying to get my post count up so I can post in the help threads and figure out how to fix my game. (Having trouble with the screen capturing.) I've been playing sims since Sims 3 and I currently own Sims 4 and all of the DLCs and stuff packs. I like using mods and making sims video stories. :)
  • Options
    Hello, new to the forums here and trying to get my post count up so I can post in the help threads and figure out how to fix my game. (Having trouble with the screen capturing.) I've been playing sims since Sims 3 and I currently own Sims 4 and all of the DLCs and stuff packs. I like using mods and making sims video stories. :)

Hello @vwhitedoggo :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I am sorry that you are having game issues :(
    Because you are unable to start a new thread because you are a new member, you are ,welcome to post in this thread.
    Sims 4 issues
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/878318/thread-for-new-members-to-post-game-issues#latest
    Or you can wait and start your own thread when you become a full member.
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3 and that has led you on to playing Sims 4. It is great that you own all the DLCs and stuff packs! The packs add many great features and build/buy mode and cas items to the game!
    It is special that you make mods! They would be very helpful to use in your game.
    It is great that you enjoy making simming videos :) You may like to read and post on the threads in the Video Haven section of the forums
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/video-haven
  • Options
    vanmeersvanmeers Posts: 4 New Member
    Thank you @rosemow :) I already enjoy reading the threads so far!
  • Options
    CodexMortemCodexMortem Posts: 104 Member
    > @rosemow said:

> Hello @CodexMortem :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3. I am sorry that your laptop couldn’t handle running the game as you would have liked to have played it and enjoyed all the gameplay. It is great that your current computer can now handle Sims 4. Toddlers are so very cute in the game!
    > It is nice that you enjoy creating sims in cas. It is enjoyable to create sims, work out traits and an aspiration for them,and choose the outfits that we think will suit them for the different clothing categories, according to the background story details that we have given to them.
    > Your English that you have written is great! Please don’t be concerned :) We are all simmers from around the world who all enjoy the one thing, which is simming!

Thank you very much! You're very kind. :)
    gGelhII.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top