Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    Someone's defeated at ping pong...
    Alex: *Cries* It's not fair! Mark cheated!
    Henry: Admit it Alex, he's just better at it than you. You can't be good at everything.
    Alex: *cries harder*

Mark: Uh... How can I cheat at table tennis?
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    I wanna change mine now. XD
    I had been planning to anyways.

you should make it notes or lyrics from a song.
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I wanna change mine now. XD
    I had been planning to anyways.

you should make it notes or lyrics from a song.

I was thinking of doing something like that for my signature image when I change it.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Henry: Admit it Alex, he's just better at it than you. You can't be good at everything.

Alex: I don't know! You just did!
    Henry: Alex! No one cheated. *To Mark* Alex always gets like this when he loses.
  • Options

Henry: Alex! No one cheated. *To Mark* Alex always gets like this when he loses.

Mark: Well makes sense...
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

whos mark?

i know henry and alex but i can't catch up again til my turn in ww is over.
  • Options

whos mark?

i know henry and alex but i can't catch up again til my turn in ww is over.
    kipfg39.png
    The cotton candy blondie from my other save...
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Oooo she's pretty!
    Anyways hey all. I have another part for 7sins scheduled for tomorrow morning. It took me way to long to write.
    But ended up starting something new in between. I'm a little nervous if I should share the story or keep this one as a gameplay for myself...

I used a couple challenges. Uhh build newcrest I think, ecept I'm building Willow Creek, mixed with the spirit animal legacy.
    But I've really been wanting to use Eighmey... Me male but still feminine. Cause he's part of me. . . And I'm a little nervous about sharing it.

But he did the cutest thing I've seen on a sim! He greets everyone he's met even with the smallest green sliver with kisses on each cheek and than says goodbye the same way. And won't talk to anyone until he's greeted all his friends! And won't listen to any commands I give him until he's greeted/said goodbye.
  • Options
    Shadami wrote: »
    Oooo she's pretty!
    Anyways hey all. I have another part for 7sins scheduled for tomorrow morning. It took me way to long to write.
    But ended up starting something new in between. I'm a little nervous if I should share the story or keep this one as a gameplay for myself...

I used a couple challenges. Uhh build newcrest I think, ecept I'm building Willow Creek, mixed with the spirit animal legacy.
    But I've really been wanting to use Eighmey... Me male but still feminine. Cause he's part of me. . . And I'm a little nervous about sharing it.

But he did the cutest thing I've seen on a sim! He greets everyone he's met even with the smallest green sliver with kisses on each cheek and than says goodbye the same way. And won't talk to anyone until he's greeted all his friends! And won't listen to any commands I give him until he's greeted/said goodbye.

He sounds cute @Shadami !
    You don't have to share him if you're uncomfortable. You can still play challenges privately. :)
    But he does sound like an adorable sim. :blush:
    He seems determined to treat all of his friends equally. What a lovely sim, even if he's a bit stubborn as it appears too. :D
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Karilan wrote: »
    Ahhhh! Everyone's changing their avis today! :D

Pretty sure you started it!

Yup! Cog is...

giphy.gif
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member

I know. Is this an opposite world where I am the only one not doing it?? :lol:
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

I know. Is this an opposite world where I am the only one not doing it?? :lol:

Aha! @Bugsie2016 has the answer. It's opposite day!
    So I'm doing nothing wrong! o:)o:)
  • Options
    @Shadami um... Mark is a boy... He just looks like a girl...
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Happy Timezones all! :blush:

I got bored, and we all know what happens when Munter gets bored! :D I have another sim to add to the #BoredomCuties collection!

blakewhitman.jpg
    Blake Whitman | Friend of the World | Cheerful | Bro | Dance Machine

She's on the gallery now, you can follow the link above to grab her. And for those that aren't aware of my tendency to create sims when bored, you can search the above hashtag and find a bunch of cute sims free for download and use in any of your stories - they all have no backstory, so they can be whatever you want them to be! :smiley:
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options

I got bored, and we all know what happens when Munter gets bored! :D I have another sim to add to the #BoredomCuties collection!

blakewhitman.jpg

She's on the gallery now, you can follow the link above to grab her. And for those that aren't aware of my tendency to create sims when bored, you can search the above hashtag and find a bunch of cute sims free for download and use in any of your stories - they all have no backstory, so they can be whatever you want them to be! :smiley:

I think I have a crush on her...
  • Options
    pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Happy timezones all :)

When I have writer's block, I start designing rooms or building houses. I'll just share the most recent room I designed. Made it for my mom last Mother's Day since she's buying a new house and wanted ideas for room coordination.

2BP4DcD.png
    xTL96xl.png
  • Options
    @simscognito thanks. That's a good way of putting it, I've never seen the interaction before. I got a couple screenshots of it but one looks like they're about to actually kiss, but the only flirt with a specific sim action he's had is with a vampire. Its kind of intriguing.
    The vampire keeps inviting him to dance parties where the vampire gets a lot of hate and Eighmey smooths everything over. But hasn't done anything besides throw the one flirt at him that didn't create a pink bar.
    Like maybe Eighmey just likes flirting?
  • Options

blakewhitman.jpg

I think I have a crush on her...

Totally understandable, she's a super cutie! :blush:
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Karilan wrote: »
    I'm considering breaking down and for the first time ever getting a mod and putting MC Command Center on my game so I can get story progression for my unplayed sims. I don't like when the town dies out, and I tend to just throw in random sims from the gallery but lately the random sims haven't been showing up in my world.

Also, I'm very eager to continue playing my Love Legacy but waiting for the Heiress vote is tormenting me, especially when it's stuck on a tie!

Good luck with MCCC! I play without mods as well.

I love letting people vote for my Grace heirs but it can be so nerve wracking waiting for the results! I often pick someone ahead of time to be a tie breaker. @Bugsie2016 has been my nominated tie breaker before!

@Karilan I wasn't needed but you would have gotten the same heir if I had voted. Damien was my choice anyway. (Need to catch up with your story when my long holiday start. All of yours and all of @Jes2G 's and most other peoples. )

It happens! I'm behind on some right now too.

I've been delinquent about sharing my updates here lately. My bad! The Pancakes rotation of Keeping Up With the Joneses came out last week, two DJ chapters this week, and two more 3D Pruetts. I think I'm gonna stick to updating my thread, so if anyone actually looks for my updates here, bookmark my thread to stay updated...and come say hi! B)
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    StoriedStormStoriedStorm Posts: 3,004 Member
    edited May 2018
    *Sticks head in after absence*

Hey there :grin: How is everyone doing?
  • Options

funny-cat-gif1.gif

And you? :D
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    StoriedStormStoriedStorm Posts: 3,004 Member

funny-cat-gif1.gif

And you? :D

@Munterbacon

giphy.gif

I've been having to get up early every morning because of my Mom's foot. So far I'm convinced that the lack of writing and actually having to wake up at a reasonable hour isn't healthy for me :tongue:
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    edited May 2018
    Hey all - new chapter in the Keen Legacy, where Harvey gets ready to leave the city (boo!)

Post edited by superkyle221 on
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    Hey Aurora welcome back!

Getting up early nor sleeping in is good for anyone. Or the internet going down.. which is why I went back to sleep this morning myself. . .
    Rambling is the shadami yes. So sleepy.
    Waiting on news .
  • Options
    That links to the five festivals. <3 just so you know

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top