Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Describe your current family using 3 pictures

1789101113...Next

Comments

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @GrumpyGlowfish Grim doing the grunt work there, as he should ha.
    @historynerd Oh Lizzie is so pretty I like those stories where the Lady or Lord of the house has a secret lover I'm odd like that.

I have a few from the pancakes.
    39734539150_e121cc6219_b.jpg
    Nate passing on the leader position to one of his youngest sisters..poor guy has six of them lol.
    41543452461_121b9a13da_b.jpg
    The second (Nate) and third (Malinda) oldest out of the group have aged up since I aged their sister up early they were next and are sharing an apartment together.
    41543454841_2f750dd7cc_b.jpg
    The third pet since Strawberry who died and their new hamster Cheeto..I changed my mind I think I will let them have an eighth child...
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Candy had come over to hang out and decided to flirt with Lucian. Lilith became so angry that she drained Candy to the point that the poor girl passed out before laying into Lucian. “She came onto me!” … “Don’t bare your fangs at me! I swear!”
    Vxph3vNl.png

If that wasn’t bad enough, Vlad decided to take this opportunity to try and educate Lucian on how to be a vampire as well as share his opinion regarding Lilith and her brother.
    0tUhZbNl.png

Lilith had soon put a stop to it. “He’s mine, Vladislaus! Keep your cold, slimy hands to yourself!”
    “That’s Count Vladislaus to you, Fledgling, and I can do whatever I want whenever I want. If you don’t like it then you can challenge me to a duel.” He smirked. “I thought not.”
    MWndUPdl.png
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Willow Creek Legacy gen 3 end

Scary ghosts.
    Fz3OgA9.jpg

Till death... Nevermind.
    z7ZsZQL.jpg

When mother tries to hug her son and wife tries to kiss her husband. And gen 2 heir tries to overcome her dog phobia.
    CcIBdl9.jpg
  • Options
    Leahmiller2006Leahmiller2006 Posts: 354 Member
    LOLOLOLOL
    Let Your Smile Change Your World, But Don't Let The World Change Your Smile.

5K Mud Run For Cancer Research, 14 July 2018.
    Sims 4, 25th December 2014
  • Options
    Sparkling13121Sparkling13121 Posts: 88 Member

I'm doing the 7 toddlers challenge, so my poor sim gets pretty much no sleep and is passing out all the time

tumblr_inline_p7paldvr2p1qcvdzv_540.png
    Tisane decided it would be a lot easier to just leave the food on the floor for the kids to grab instead of dealing with putting them in high chairs.

tumblr_inline_p7pmxjSlWh1qcvdzv_540.png
    Of curse one of the times she passes out was while cooking, so a fire started. A fire that all the toddlers just had to stand in front of a cry over.

tumblr_inline_p7palimpPl1qcvdzv_540.png
    Tisane decides to lock her bedroom door and ignore her responsibilities to get some sleep. lol ^_^

• Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    The road to fame can be wrought with anger and frustration as Lilith found out after reading a rather insulting simstagram comment. Luckily for the roaming mortals, none were near at the time so she was forced to calm down.
    IyaR9zWl.png

After which she tucked in Darian for the day ~I no wanna sweep! I wanna dance moar~
    CrhzKeMl.png

A few days later and she finds out some great news!
    l1UHZFll.png
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    I've always liked this thread, so why not resurrect it before it counts as necroposting? I hope I'm not too late.
    Gia and Troy (downloaded off the gallery) started as friends, but 1 one-night stand, 2 proposals, and 1 backyard wedding later, they are happily married.
    10-28-18-12-48-11-PM.png
    They live in a small cottage in Windenburg, with a small garden in the front since Troy is a gardener. (Gia is a politician.)
    11-04-18-10-06-36-AM.png
    Their first child, Indigo, was a result of risky woohoo. They recently had twin girls, Violet and Rose, and are now a family of 5.
    11-07-18-7-56-31-PM.png
  • Options
    QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    Brother and sister living in a small town (Brindleton Bay). The dog was planned. The cat wandered by the house as a stray one night, and I fell in love with it.
    forums_st_eat.png?w=584
    forums_st_dog.png?w=584
    forums_st_cat.png?w=584
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    I'm doing a Legacy Challenge with The Forrester family. They have their ups and downs like any other family....but they are the sweetest family....very close and tight knit.

My Gen 3 heir Ember Forrester is about to die in a few days :'( . She's spending as much time as possible with her grandchildren.
    Here she is snuggling with granddaughter Harlow:
    zxf9HAo.png

Playing with granddaughter Luna in the kiddie pool:
    N5RdZjr.png

While Ember was watching her grandchildren....her daughter Layke was at the hospital about to give birth to twins.
    w6IWuK3.png
    A cute moment between Layke & hubby Johan at the hospital right before it was time to deliver the twins