Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Engineering a Baby

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    ChromaggiaBlindMagChromaggiaBlindMag Posts: 19 New Member
    edited March 2014
    Docusat wrote:
    When I hover over the grey text, it says that I don't have any friends with a good enough relationship. I have many "best friends" and "romantic interests" in Oasis Landing.

I was having this problem and then realised that all the friends were labelled 'future resident'. I befriended some future sims without the tag and had no more problems.
    I think this might be the problem for some of you. I don't think you can have children with or marry sims in the future that are labelled 'future resident'. These are the ones that live at the community center. If you want to have a baby with someone from the future, befriend the other sims around Oasis Landing, not just the ones living at the community center.

@ georgettehelena
    No you do not need to move out of the community center to engineer a baby.

That's a shame if that's true, two of the boys at the community center have gorgeous eye colors 3:
  • Options
    TalonetteTalonette Posts: 1
    edited June 2014
    Make sure you are in a group/on a date with the Sim you want to engineer a child with.
    I had mine meet up with Auden Dunes at the hospital, we were "good friends"
    Once we were hanging out I clicked on the hospital, and wala! Instant baby. :)
  • Options
    Starbuck_Fan_63Starbuck_Fan_63 Posts: 15 New Member
    edited June 2014
    Docusat wrote:
    When I hover over the grey text, it says that I don't have any friends with a good enough relationship. I have many "best friends" and "romantic interests" in Oasis Landing.

I was having this problem and then realised that all the friends were labelled 'future resident'. I befriended some future sims without the tag and had no more problems.
    I think this might be the problem for some of you. I don't think you can have children with or marry sims in the future that are labelled 'future resident'. These are the ones that live at the community center. If you want to have a baby with someone from the future, befriend the other sims around Oasis Landing, not just the ones living at the community center.

@ georgettehelena
    No you do not need to move out of the community center to engineer a baby.

That's a shame if that's true, two of the boys at the community center have gorgeous eye colors 3:

Just get one of them to move in with you. If you don't want them afterwards, just make them move.
  • Options
    LucariommmLucariommm Posts: 1 New Member
    I usually just reset the aim using cheats however your descendants no longer recognize you as their ancestor sadly.
  • Options
    EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    Necro'd thread closed as per the forum rules.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top