Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rainbow Factory Mafia game! -- Mafia win

Comments

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    xHeliodora wrote: »
    So when will it be 12 pm? :)

Shes in mountain time so in about an hour and 15 minutes.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I'm just gonna tell you guys in advance that i have an eye doctor appointment tomorrow (around 1:30 Central time) so i might be inactive. Only a couple of hours at least, but i figured i'd tell you guys in case anything important is happening then.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    No worries, being away just for a few hours is fine. :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member

Night is shorter this one time, right?
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    It seemed that they couldn't decide who to send first, the youngest who didn't seem to belong here at all, or the pony who usually seemed to get picked to go first. It wasn't long, however, until a decision was made.

Scootaloo watched, horrified, as the youngest of the fillies was marched up towards the machine. What came next was too horrific to put into words, but she knew she'd remember the sight forever, and the screams would echo off her mind for the rest of her life.

One thing was for sure -- she had to put a stop to this before all the ponies were gone...

It was on this night that young Lia had been killed. May you rest in peace.
    Everybody's secret power has gained a shot.
    It is now Day 2. There are 8 ponies alive.

(No, you cannot know what Lia's alignment/role was)
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »

Shorter? Nights are always 12 hours long.
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    Sonschi wrote: »

Shorter? Nights are always 12 hours long.

Ah sorry, i Mixed it up with what you said about day 1 being shorter :s what’s wrong with my brain this game? :joy:
  • Options
    Rip Lia :( I don’t really get why she was killed tho. Usually DeKay is killed first xD (sorry). Maybe she’s mafia again?

Sorry for the double post.
  • Options
    IDK. DeKay often mentions being killed on Night 1. Has she ever said that as scum?

But then again, nobody really knew if they were scum yesterday. At this point, whoever targeted Lia could potentially be Mafia.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    IDK. DeKay often mentions being killed on Night 1. Has she ever said that as scum?

But then again, nobody really knew if they were scum yesterday. At this point, whoever targeted Lia could potentially be Mafia.

I remember some games where she was killed night 1.

The only thing that makes her 100% town is when she says she is. She doesn’t lie. She even didn’t want me to lie last game xD
  • Options
    xHeliodoraxHeliodora Posts: 146 Member
    I was quite curious about what the Rainbow Factory is about and read a fanfiction about it. It was quite brutal! :#

PS. If someone checks what their role and power is, will we be informed about this or is this going to be another secret as well?
  • Options
    I was quite curious about what the Rainbow Factory is about and read a fanfiction about it. It was quite brutal! :#

PS. If someone checks what their role and power is, will we be informed about this or is this going to be another secret as well?

Silent put up a list on the first page for this :) I check it from time to time ^^
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I completely forgot to send in anything. :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Im lonely in afterlife
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    Im lonely in afterlife

I thought I was gonna join you. :D But hey, I'm alive. XD

I don't think I have but I've been dying a lot as town on night 1. The only time it wasn't the case was in the previous game. But I don't think I mentioned that there.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Only the player themselves will know their role and power. Kinda like a normal mafia game where you've been given your role and alignment before the game starts.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Well, assuming Bella is telling the truth, this could mean she's town.

• Options

Maybe. I'm ruling her out for now but that doesn't mean she's not a mafia.

It's weird that Lia was killed. I think it could be done by someone who has played mafia for a long time and doesn't want to look suspicious for killing me first. Kinda like what Icey and Sub did when they were mafia the other time.

Sub and Broncos haven't been posting here much but I looked at their activity page and they were online, so they could be kinda lurking and maybe just sent in a nightkill.

I have yet to hear from Lyric and Helio.

My guess is the Lia killed is probably done by Icey, Sonschi, Broncos or Sub. I don't really think it's something Broncos would do so I'm ruling her out too for today.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

It's weird that Lia was killed. I think it could be done by someone who has played mafia for a long time and doesn't want to look suspicious for killing me first. Kinda like what Icey and Sub did when they were mafia the other time.

Sub and Broncos haven't been posting here much but I looked at their activity page and they were online, so they could be kinda lurking and maybe just sent in a nightkill.

My guess is the Lia killed is probably done by Icey, Sonschi, Broncos or Sub. I don't really think it's something Broncos would do so I'm ruling her out too for today.

That's plausible. Although I honestly can't remember if you always die Night 1 if you're town. There have been games where you survived longer.

I'm not sure whether Helio would do it because he's still new, and he hasn't played as Mafia with us before. So I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt at least. And if he is Mafia, we'll at least get to see more of his playstyle.

I don't think we've heard much from Broncos either, but she did say she's busy. I hope she does come on soon though

• Options

That's plausible. Although I honestly can't remember if you always die Night 1 if you're town. There have been games where you survived longer.

I'm not sure whether Helio would do it because he's still new, and he hasn't played as Mafia with us before. So I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt at least. And if he is Mafia, we'll at least get to see more of his playstyle.

I don't think we've heard much from Broncos either, but she did say she's busy. I hope she does come on soon though

I don't always. There's another game where Zinnia, Eyelash and Nani were the scums but I wasn't killed at all.

Helio has played with me in the past couple of games, I think? In my opinion, Helio sounds like someone who would kill me on Night 1. They seem to know I'm the 'scum slayer' and as a new mafia player, I would think they would find me as a threat.

You didn't mention about Sub. What do you think of her?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Vote: Sonschi

I DON'T KNOW BUT COME AT ME, BRO.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I thought it was night?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options

I don't always. There's another game where Zinnia, Eyelash and Nani were the scums but I wasn't killed at all.

Helio has played with me in the past couple of games, I think? In my opinion, Helio sounds like someone who would kill me on Night 1. They seem to know I'm the 'scum slayer' and as a new mafia player, I would think they would find me as a threat.

I'm 50/50 on Sub. I'll go over her previous posts, but so far, nothing sticks out.

• Options
    I thought it was night?

No, it's day now and Lia has been nightkilled. Please discuss. :innocent:

I'm 50/50 on Sub. I'll go over her previous posts, but so far, nothing sticks out.

It's cuz she hasn't been posting much. The last time she did, it was her saying she's usually opposed to No lynch and it would be unfair to vote for someone since she could be scum too.

I guess the only people who would stand out would be people who have a really high or low percentage number cuz they would be a bit more certain of what alignment that would most probably be.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I thought it was night?

Wait, did you even manage to send in a night kill to Silent?
    x3vZicL.gif