Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rainbow Factory Mafia game! -- Mafia win

Comments

• Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    What's more in your favor?
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    @SilentWolf101 I will be a replacement.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    In my favor? Hmmm... I'd like to start it now, but I don't want to cut time out of the day for people who may need it...
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    In my favor? Hmmm... I'd like to start it now, but I don't want to cut time out of the day for people who may need it...

You would only cut out 4-5 hours.

I guess I’m one of those you worry about because of the time. It’s midnight here (no clue how late it’s at your time xD) but when I get up in about 8 hours i would still have 11-12 hours left of day. It would be night at that time. So it should be ok to start now. Unless there will be a hammer before but that’s not that often on day 1, is it?

Long story short, just do how you feel :) And if you want to make sure everyone gets to comment during day 1, you could just ignore the hammer rule for the first day. Just in case
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I'm fine starting tonight, or tomorrow. Either works for me.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Sonschi wrote: »

I guess I’m one of those you worry about because of the time. It’s midnight here (no clue how late it’s at your time xD) but when I get up in about 8 hours i would still have 11-12 hours left of day. It would be night at that time. So it should be ok to start now. Unless there will be a hammer before but that’s not that often on day 1, is it?

Long story short, just do how you feel :) And if you want to make sure everyone gets to comment during day 1, you could just ignore the hammer rule for the first day. Just in case

I meant it would be night my time when day in the game would be over without a hammer.
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

Silent's not intending to use hammer, so it should be fine.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

Silent's not intending to use hammer, so it should be fine.

I mixed the rules up a bit ^^ yeah, then Silent could start now. :)
  • Options
    Oh, wait, I totally forgot to send out PMs. I'll do that today and start day tomorrow. Silly me. XD
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I tried to read Rainbow Factory for the first time a few weeks ago. When Scootaloo's friend got hurt i was like "NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE" :joy:
    It's odd. I get creeped out easily but i love Creepypastas :D
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    Can't wait to start!!
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Can't wait to watch this.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    A little early for a 12 am start, I know. But that's okay. Good luck, guys! :)
    *What... Where am I?* Scootaloo looked around the dimly lit room, trying to stand, but fell back to the ground when a pain she'd never felt before surged through her hoof. It wasn't long before the lights snapped on, revealing a room filled with machines and other sniveling fillies. That's when it hit her -- she'd failed her flight test, and this must be where the failures go...

Suddenly, a familiar voice filled the room, booming off the walls. It wasn't long before the young filly found the owner of the voice -- another pegasus, standing atop a platform, wearing a mask. Upon revealing herself, Scootaloo let out a gasp -- no, it couldn't be... Rainbow Dash?!

She fought, tried to get Rainbow Dash to set them free, but it was pointless. Losing Scootaloo had been the last straw for Rainbow Dash.

In her despair for losing Scootaloo, Rainbow promised her one thing -- Scootaloo would suffer because of this, just like she'd made Rainbow suffer.

Now, it's up to the young filly to put an end to the rainbow factory. Can she do it?

It is now day 1. You have until 12 am tomorrow to cast a vote.
  • Options
    Hi. LOL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Hmm

Nobody can be trusted
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    The thing is we don't even know if we're scum or not... XD I think if we lynch someone today, it will be just a blind guess kind of lynch.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Who else has no clue if they are scum or town? :joy: this will be fun
  • Options

I think everyone. Cuz even if you have a pretty high percentage number of being town, you cannot guarantee that the host has drawn an even larger number to determine your final alignment.

I think maybe today we could do a no lynch. But I'll wait to see if anyone is acting a bit fishy (maybe due to them having a very small percentage in their PM).

Or does anyone have any other strategies that could be helpful? :D I was thinking that maybe we could say who is the other player we have in our PM who is likely to be our scum partner. But I don't know if that is gonna be a good idea or bit a bit too intrusive. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

I think everyone. Cuz even if you have a pretty high percentage number of being town, you cannot guarantee that the host has drawn an even larger number to determine your final alignment.

I think maybe today we could do a no lynch. But I'll wait to see if anyone is acting a bit fishy (maybe due to them having a very small percentage in their PM).

Or does anyone have any other strategies that could be helpful? :D I was thinking that maybe we could say who is the other player we have in our PM who is likely to be our scum partner. But I don't know if that is gonna be a good idea or bit a bit too intrusive. :D

Oh right I forgot about the second number.

No, I wouldn't say we should tell the names because it's some kind of mass claiming? I'm not sure if I'm right with all the numbers (maths is my arch enemy) but just in case we kill a scum day 1 (or day 2 in case of a no lynch) then we would know their partner too easy? I just confused myself... HELP :joy:
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

Oh right I forgot about the second number.

No, I wouldn't say we should tell the names because it's some kind of mass claiming? I'm not sure if I'm right with all the numbers (maths is my arch enemy) but just in case we kill a scum day 1 (or day 2 in case of a no lynch) then we would know their partner too easy? I just confused myself... HELP :joy:

Yeah, I guess it might be bad if you're scum. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    xHeliodoraxHeliodora Posts: 146 Member
    If there are 7 towns do each of us have a different name in their PM as it's an uneven number, like in a circle formation ( A gets B, B gets C, C gets D, D gets A) or do you think there are 2 pairs and one trio?
  • Options
    xHeliodora wrote: »
    If there are 7 towns do each of us have a different name in their PM as it's an uneven number, like in a circle formation ( A gets B, B gets C, C gets D, D gets A) or do you think there are 2 pairs and one trio?

Ya know what? I don't even know. Silent said she mixed the names but if you're mafia, you will get someone who would also have your name as their partner. *shrugs*

My guess is that the two scums are partnered correctly in their PMs by the host, whereas everyone else's is just random. But I cannot confirm that 100%.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    xHeliodoraxHeliodora Posts: 146 Member
    So that would mean most likely all towns are mixed together, and each name is most likely unique to all (unless they want to confuse us in case we decide to start telling what the names are and put a one person being the "mafia buddy" to more than one).

But as there's uneven number, those who are in a trio or bigger formation are town. I think.
  • Options
    It's so weird to not even know your alignment xD I wonder who will ask for their second PM first.
  • Options
    xHeliodora wrote: »
    So that would mean most likely all towns are mixed together, and each name is most likely unique to all (unless they want to confuse us in case we decide to start telling what the names are and put a one person being the "mafia buddy" to more than one).

But as there's uneven number, those who are in a trio or bigger formation are town. I think.

That's my guess. Or the 7 townies are paired by the 'circle formation' that you mentioned and the scums are paired together.
    x3vZicL.gif